Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Angela White
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Strap-on
Video language: English

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Amber's Pet Pummeled By Pumps

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heel

What are slaves for? Anything I say they are for, of course... DUH! So while I was relaxing at the Manor I grabbed this thing out of the cage and brought it over to be My foot stool while I planned out My day and posted to My social media. But footstools at the Manor aren't just footstools, they are things to use for whatever crosses My mind at the time, like scratching an itch on My foot, or having something stupid to kick in the balls everytime My auto-correct inserts the wrong word, you get the idea.Slaves are things, property, disposable, and not usually worth the effort We put into training them. Look at this pathetic thing, just kneeling on all fours as I use it and don't even much acknowledge it is there. (Well except to laugh at it as I kick it and it whimpers in pain... LOL) But that is the joy of being a Mean Girl, these losers come from everywhere and accept their place as inferior things to be used as We see fit, and I saw fit to have a footstool that I could kick, degrad.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12676kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Amber's Pet Pummeled By Pumps

ChiChi & Chloe

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: ChiChi & Chloe
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Chastity, Boots, Foot Fetish, Brat Girls, POV

We've seen you staring at our winter boots. We know you're wondering what's inside, you foot pervert. We'll show you our perfect feet. But first, we're going to lock you up tight in a chastity device. You want the privilege of seeing, smelling, and even worshipping our perfect feet, right? Well, we want you locked up and we want to hold the key. Once your little penis is securely locked in chastity, we'll let you smell the inside of our leather boots. Inhale our stinky socks. We'll tell you just how we love to have our feet worshipped. This is about you pleasuring us and doing what we want. Once we've seduced you into a chastity device with our beautiful feet, we are never letting you back out. You're ours now.

Duration: 9:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10139kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download ChiChi & Chloe

To withstand any load

Cast: Girls and boys
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo
Video language: Italian

Oggi il comportamento di questo stupido schiavo e' stato imperdonabile. Non e' mai pronto ad eseguite i miei ordini, si lamenta in continuazione e risponde persino male alle mie amiche Mistress che avevo invitato nel mio dungeon. Abbiamo deciso di punirlo con una dura sessione di whipping sul culo (potete ancora vederne i segni) ma non e' bastato a cambiare il suo atteggiamento. Ora vogliamo provare un approccio diverso: decidiamo di sfondargli completamente il culo. Tutte tre indossiamo i nostri strapon: io un grosso dildo bianco, le altre Mistress, rispettivamente di un grosso cazzo nero e ..... un mostro, pure nero, di 8 cm di diametro!!! La mia amica Mistress dice che, fino ad ora, nessuno e' riuscito a prenderlo ma, oggi, e' cosi' arrabbiata che giura che lo fara' entrare, costi quel che costi!! Faccio mettere la stupida troia a 4 zampe, mentre le mie amiche si fanno succhiare il cazzo dagli altri 2 schiavi. Appena penetro il buco del culo dello schiavo, comincio a stantuffarlo a.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6530kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

Download To withstand any load

Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast!

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

During the quarantine Miss Mae Ling has to find creative ways to punish her houseboy. She isn't allowed to have her friends come over to help her spit-roast her slave, so she bought a fuck machine to fulfill her double stuffed fantasy. Miss Mae has him locked in the immobilizer, wrists, ankles, and neck all locked and secured in steel. She lines up the fucking machine perfect heigh to penetrate his slutty ass.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 842.8 MB

Download Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast!

Russian Mistress Likes Dominate Part 1

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Let's start to get acquainted with the work of Russian women who love to dominate. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 146.8 MB

Download Russian Mistress Likes Dominate Part 1

Earning his Orgasm- FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Straitjacket

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps

Download Earning his Orgasm- FullHD 1080p

Boot Bitch Orgasms

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels, Handjob, Cumsho

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Boot Bitch Orgasms

Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass , Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girl

Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave's faces. Becky sits on a slave's face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave's face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave's face in just her thong. Becky's big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Hole Destroyer

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage

Holes are meant to be stretched, fucked and destroyed and Mistress Alina Lopez has the perfect cock just for that. Her slave knows better by now that Mistress Alina is the only one who does the fucking especially with his cock never released from chastity. Every time he gets his hole fucked it only reminds him that much more of his slave status. He is no longer a man but just a fuck-hole for his Mistress and all of her big, fat cocks to destroy for their own entertainment.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hole Destroyer

Slaves Must Swallow

Mistress Chanel's slave can't escape his fate of a mouth full of cum this time around. He has managed to weasel his way out of swallowing his semen thus far but Mistress Chanel has planned ahead for this milking day. His hands have been locked into place making it physically impossible to escape a big load being hand-fed to the bitch. She knows the best way to get her slave hard is by lubing up his cock and shoving it between her legs for him to fuck.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9826kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 934.0 MB

Download Slaves Must Swallow

Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga) Massive cock

Mistress Anette is sitting on her throne, fixing her massive strapon. Then she grabs her slave from behind and while finishing her cigarette, she tries to make the gigantic cock disappear in his ass. She's got little succes, only the tip goes in and the slave is already trembling, screaming.
Features: strapon, big strap-on, ass fucking, dildo fucking, smoking, female domination

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9641kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 693.5 MB

Download Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga) Massive cock

Alina Lopez - Earning his Orgasm

Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Straitjacket

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps

Download Alina Lopez - Earning his Orgasm

Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Fast Furious Ruined

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Mind Control, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm, Tease & Denial, Chastit

Alright, simpletons. I've got an incredibly easy task for you today. I know you've seen the preview for this clip, so your cock is already rock hard. Which stands to reason that there's no more blood left in your brain. Poor stupid slut. Let's get real basic for you. You're going to jerk for me. You're...

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8617kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

Download Fast Furious Ruined

Strap-on Cock Slut

Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Strap-on

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Strap-on Cock Slut

Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Strapon, Suspension Bondage, Latex

Mistress Susi again in her favorite playing. Fucking gyus into the ass
and this time she loves to milk his cock at the same time till cum.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 340.8 MB

Download Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Learn Your Lesson

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, CBT, Blonde, BDSM, Ball Abuse, Slave Training, Pain, Ballbusting

Mistress Tatjana knows that a worthless slave only needs some training to become a good one. To prove this theory, she treats the slave pretty roughly to make him learn his lesson. Mistress Tatjana first crushes his balls with strong kicks, then proceeds to dragging and pulling on him.
The slave tries his best to endure it all, but ends up collapsing on the floor. Mistress Tatjana still keeps screaming at him, and even makes him kiss her boots.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13439kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 904.8 MB

Download Learn Your Lesson

Experimental Edging Party

Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11241kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Experimental Edging Party

Sofiya And Her Slave Part 1

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Beautiful female feet have always aroused men, and here we've got some exciting pictures you are sure to like. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 178.1 MB

Download Sofiya And Her Slave Part 1