Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Annoying

Cast: Goddess Nikki (Goddess Nicki)
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Feet, TOE, Footjob, POV, Mistress, Slave
Video language: English

If you got here it's because something burns inside of you. You know this world and its rules. You know how it works.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 343.3 MB

Download Annoying

Strap-on Cock Slut - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Strap-on Cock Slut - FullHD 1080p

Facesits Her Debt Slave

Cast: Kat
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Face Sitting, Latex, Chastity, Brat Girls

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave s face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave s chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12731kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Facesits Her Debt Slave

Blondie rimming ass

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The oral skills of this blondie will pass a whole new type of quality check tonight - what she's got right in front of her is a horny man whore standing on all fours with his ass cheeks wide open. Watch her grab his nuts and rim his anus in this vid!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:01
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3586kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

Download Blondie rimming ass

Goddess Rodea - All Your Savings

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels

This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financia.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 735.2 MB

Download Goddess Rodea - All Your Savings

Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid - Experimental Edging Party

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid
Genres: Femdom, Threesome, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking, Squirting

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11241kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid - Experimental Edging Party

Suspended boy toy

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Suspension rocks! Now that these two rude Mistresses have got their slave hanging from the ceiling upside down, totally unable to protect himself from the scorching whip, they can really take his pain up to a whole new level. Watch them torture him!

Duration: 6:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3655kbps

File size: 183.5 MB

Download Suspended boy toy

Britney Light - Lick Me

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Princess Britney has no use for a gimp's small cock but their mouth can certainly be put to very good use. Her gimp's cock remains locked in chastity while she orders him to stick out his tongue and do the only thing he is good at. Licking his Princess's perfect ass and pussy to orgasm!

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11292kbps
Audio: 305kbps

Download Britney Light - Lick Me

Kat - Facesits Her Debt Slave

Cast: Kat
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Face Sitting, Latex, Chastity, Brat Girls

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave's face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave's chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12731kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kat - Facesits Her Debt Slave

Boot Sniffing Professor

Cast: Goddess Nikki (Goddess Nicki)
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Feet, TOE, Footjob, POV, Mistress, Slave

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 327.5 MB

Download Boot Sniffing Professor

Hole Destroyer - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage

Holes are meant to be stretched, fucked and destroyed and Mistress Alina Lopez has the perfect cock just for that. Her slave knows better by now that Mistress Alina is the only one who does the fucking especially with his cock never released from chastity. Every time he gets his hole fucked it only reminds him that much more of his slave status. He is no longer a man but just a fuck-hole for his Mistress and all of her big, fat cocks to destroy for their own entertainment.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Hole Destroyer - FullHD 1080p

HD Femdom Sex Videos Enjoys Pussy Worship After Shopping Trip

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy has had an enjoyable shopping trip with her generous friend, Marcello. She has had a great day of being spoiled. After so much walking around the mall Macy wants her feet massaged. Marcello happily obliges. He is such a good friend and happy to do whatever Macy wants. Macy tells Marcello a secret. A guy once sucked on her toes and she liked it. Marcello thinks that licking and sucking a foot is a little weird, but he is willing to try it to make his friend happy. Soon Marcello is fully worshipping Macy's feet and Macy is getting everything she wants. Marcello thinks that things are going well and asks Macy if maybe he can take her out to dinner some night. Macy doesn't really want to have dinner but would like him to take her shopping again sometime. Macy moves her independently wealthy friend's mouth from her feet to her pussy. Marcello keeps licking. While he worships her pussy Macy suggests to Marcello that he start giving her a weekly allowance for spending. Marcello is a lit.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 934.7 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Enjoys Pussy Worship After Shopping Trip

Goddess Alexandra Snow Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Are you weak for my boots? Don't you love the shiny leather as they wrap around my legs? I bet you'd do anything for these boots. You're my little boot bitch after all. You're already so hard at the sight of my boots. Let's play a game with that hard cock of yours. You're going to grab yourself a fleshlight and you're going to fuck it while watching me in my shiny leather boots. These boots are the only things that get you off anyway. Could you even cum in a real woman?

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Britney Light - Lick Me Gimp

Cast: Britney Light
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Bondage, Chastity

Princess Britney has no use for a gimp's small cock but their mouth can certainly be put to very good use. Her gimp's cock remains locked in chastity while she orders him to stick out his tongue and do the only thing he is good at. Licking his Princess's perfect ass and pussy to orgasm! Only Princesses get to cum in the household of Britney Light.

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11292kbps
Audio: 305kbps

Download Britney Light - Lick Me Gimp

Axa Jay - Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

Cast: Axa Jay
Genres: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm

A strange but even more effective way of female domination. After she kicked him hard in the nuts she teases him by stroking his cock... but also hard slapping of his wagging and dripping cock. When he cums, it seems like he did not cum for weeks... unbelievable, his cock squirting multiple times right towards her. Regardless of his now more sensitive genitals she kicks him in the empty nuts and beats his still sticking out hard on ruthless. A real brutal cock beating scene at the end.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8700kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 727.3 MB

Download Axa Jay - Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

Two dommes for slave

Studio: Oliva
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom

Passed into two dommes' fullest disposal, this masked and leather-clad sub is going to live through sheer hell of pain and humiliation tonight. See him with his nipples clamped and with his limpie locked in a leather cock ring. Pathetic, ain't he?

Duration: 6:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3731kbps

File size: 195.7 MB

Download Two dommes for slave

Ivy Lebelle Best Strap-on Slut

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps

Download Ivy Lebelle Best Strap-on Slut

Axa Jay Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

A strange but even more effective way of female domination. After she kicked him hard in the nuts she teases him by stroking his cock... but also hard slapping of his wagging and dripping cock. When he cums, it seems like he did not cum for weeks... unbelievable, his cock squirting multiple times right towards her. Regardless of his now more sensitive genitals she kicks him in the empty nuts and beats his still sticking out hard on ruthless. A real brutal cock beating scene at the end.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8700kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 727.3 MB

Download Axa Jay Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

Massive cock

Cast: Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga)
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Bid Dildo, Tattoo, Anal, CBT, Smoking, Leathe

Mistress Anette is sitting on her throne, fixing her massive strapon. Then she grabs her slave from behind and while finishing her cigarette, she tries to make the gigantic cock disappear in his ass. She's got little succes, only the tip goes in and the slave is already trembling, screaming.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9641kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 693.5 MB

Download Massive cock

Alina Lopez Earning His Orgasm

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Straitjacket

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Alina Lopez Earning His Orgasm