Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

50 Strokes For Stealing £50 - Miss Kitty Bliss - Full HD 1080p

I usually find that caning is a fitting and effective punishment. This submissive receives 50 strokes for stealing £50 which should be a good deterrent for any further bad behaviour. Woe betide him if I have to chastise him again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15780kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 724.2 MB

Download 50 Strokes For Stealing £50 - Miss Kitty Bliss - Full HD 1080p

Natalya & Ava - Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit

Cast: Natalya, Ava
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting, Oil

Natalya shows Ava how to during a full weight video. The end of the clip has a small POV section for shiny ass addicts as well. The tone is bratty and heartless as the old fool is while locked down.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8800kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Natalya & Ava - Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit

Isabella Clark And Her New Slave

Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

An experienced lady named Isabella Clark wants to win the hearts of fans, and for this we will help him a slave. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 261.7 MB

Download Isabella Clark And Her New Slave

Sissy Cuckold Contest

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Clips4sale.
Cast: Astrid Star
Genres: Femdom, Crossdressing, Cum Eating, Bi, Sissy Training, Cuckold
Video language: English

I wonder how stupid he's gonna feel goin' over to my ex's to pick up my slutty lingerie from my ex boyfriend's place.
I'm literally sending a scrawny wimp of a man, over to my ex boyfriends place to ask a big strong man for my used lingerie and heels, haha.
Lets Turn our tiny dicked boyfriends into sissy cuckolds so we can fuck our big dicked ex's!

Duration: 1:17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sissy Cuckold Contest

Present Your Balls - Princess Amber and Goddess Ava Marie - Full HD 1080p

Amber and Ava, 2 of the best kickers on the internet kick this fat asses balls to a pulp in this video! He probably has the littlest dick in the world so its easier to kick his balls. His balls get bigger and bigger as time goes on. This clip is extremely brutal. Female domination at its finest! They don't care how bad they hurt him. Taking out all their anger on a fat good for nothing piece of trash is just how it should be. This loser will never ever be able to have a proper working dick or balls after years of damage we have done to him.

Duration: 9:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14608kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Present Your Balls - Princess Amber and Goddess Ava Marie - Full HD 1080p

AJ Applegate - Sadistic Chastity - FullHD 1080p

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Latex, Stockings, Chastity, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Control

Mistress AJ Applegate loves to lock men up and laugh as she totally emasculates them. Her slave has been locked away in a steel chastity device, secured by an anal hook tightly chained to the chastity, which makes any movement or arousal painful. AJ gets her slave super excited by letting him worship her beautiful ass, then punishes his excited cock with a spiked vampire glove. AJ then makes her slave beg for a handjob; of course, after being by the vampire glove, every stroke means even more pain for his poor cock. AJ leads her poor slave away on his leash, denied, in pain, and sexually frustrated - just the way she likes her slaves.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8316kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 790.9 MB

Download AJ Applegate - Sadistic Chastity - FullHD 1080p

Sadie

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Sadie
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cuckolding, Emotional Sadism

Sadie enjoys giving her Bull a blowjob. She calls Marcello into the room to help her. Marcello is surprised to see his Dominant wife on her knees giving another man oral! Sadie calls her husband an idiot and reminds him that she is free to do whatever she wants, including suck a cock that is bigger and better than his. Sadie makes her pathetic husband lay on the floor and spits into his mouth while she sucks her Bull. Marcello cannot control his wife. He does not satisfy her and that's why she has locked him into chastity. Sadie is a slut-wife who just needs more and more dick. Her husband could never satisfy her like a well-endowed male, or several, could. Sadie's Bull throat fucks her. She kneels over her husband's mouth so that he can catch the drool. Sadie loves cheating on her husband with her Bull. Her husband lays on the floor covered in his wife's spit. Sadie lets her Bull use her mouth for his orgasm. The Bull cums inside her. Sadie spits the cum into her cuck-husband's mouth.

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11496kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sadie

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Studio: Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy!

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Obey Melanie Zero Pleasure

Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: Femdom, Forced Male Orgasm, Milking, Cum Eating

I created this device to make sure my slave gets Zero pleasure when being orgasm trained. His penis is so small, I had to make sure it Never get stimulation while being milked. He will cum Without satisfaction, to remind him of the shame of having a small penis. His cock is measured, and so is his load. And to make certain he is humiliated, I make him Eat his Load right in front of me. His semen is recycled, and he is laughed at. Because there is no greater shame than eating the sperm of a small penis.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13971kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 837.0 MB

Download Obey Melanie Zero Pleasure

Getting slave's cum

Studio: Oliva

This rough dominant lady needs a sample of cum for her new potion and she will make her slave give it to her. What? Touching his filthy cock? No way, he will spank the monkey in front of her and she'll just wait, cold as ice. What, worm, is that all?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:42
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3654kbps

File size: 324.1 MB

Download Getting slave's cum

Natalya - Armpit Worship

Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting, Ass , Chastity

Natalya is wearing her sexy shiny latex body suit. Stupid slave gets to lick her arm pits clean, It's disgusting every time she can feel him breathe on her! Later on, he will have to be a toilet for all the girls. All the girls go to the bathroom in his mouth because they hate him. He has to do all the dirty jobs and shouldn't be allowed to breathe so Natalya rides his face until she gets off.

Duration: 15:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 845.1 MB

Download Natalya - Armpit Worship

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Studio: Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy!

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Alexandra Snow, Kendra James, Lexi Sindel - Spread Wide and Beaten Red

Release Year: 2016
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Alexandra Snow, Kendra James, Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Corporal Punishment, Bondage

Mistresses Lexi, Kendra, and Snow have their slave in quite a diabolical predicament. With his arms and legs locked in wooden stocks and spread open, he is completely vulnerable and helpless for whatever these notorious sadists have in mind for him - which is, unsurprisingly, a whole lot of pain. Using a mix of whips, riding crops, and slappers, the Mistresses take turns abusing his ass and inner thighs, his chastised balls, and even his feet. Whenever the pain from an ass beating, or a "missed" whip stroke that just "happens" to hit his locked up balls, gets to be too much, the slave tries to get away, but all he accomplishes is lifting his ass up higher, making it even easier to beat on! When his cries of pain get too annoying, Kendra coldly reminds him to shut up because they just don't care how badly they hurt him. By the time these vicious Mistresses are done, the poor slave's ass and sensitive inner thighs are covered in deep red stripes

Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8108kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 532.7 MB

Download Alexandra Snow, Kendra James, Lexi Sindel - Spread Wide and Beaten Red

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Release Year: 2021

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Miss Miranda - The Bondage Mistress - Endless Chastity, The Final Cumming

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

I'm conducting an experiment into male sexual frustration and its effects on the size of a cock. My hapless volunteer has already suffered through months of chastity, but my aim is to prepare him for a full year of unrelenting denial, with his genitalia securely locked away in one of my many chastity devices. Naturally, I need to add many layers of rubber restriction on my bondage bed in the BDSM Laboratory before teasing and stroking him to the edge over and over again. What will this do to his shaft? Might it make it longer and harder, or will it start the process of shrinkage that is needed to get him into the device? Maybe I'll give him one 'final cumming' before his long-term chastity torment begins? . Or maybe not?

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10197kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Miss Miranda - The Bondage Mistress - Endless Chastity, The Final Cumming

Painful Milking Day for Slave

Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Milking

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained.Surely,that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not slaves at Club Dom as they are put through torment in order to do so.Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry.His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Painful Milking Day for Slave

Is Caning Better Than Whipping - Mistress Ezada - Full HD 1080p

As all My fans know, I prefer the whip as My weapon of cruel choice, yet I heard that many a slave sincerely fear the vicious bite of a rattan cane. I'm still not sure if I really like to use them; however, the pig like screams they evoke are sweet music to My ears. My slave is bound not for fear that he would run away, but solely for the shear joy of Me him, till I am fully satisfied. Every stroke of the cane cuts the air with a savage and ruthless "swish". Every hit sears and burns the piglet's flesh. Twenty rapid strokes in a row and oh how I like it when they scream and squeal like this. Maybe the best use of a intense caning is immediately following a hard whipping? Unfortunately for him, this poor slave is about to find out if that's true.

Duration: 7:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10515kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 597.7 MB

Download Is Caning Better Than Whipping - Mistress Ezada - Full HD 1080p

Goddess Damazonia - Amazon Butt Fuck

Cast: Goddess Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity

Chastity slave Draven can't resist shoving things in his ass. Mistress Damazonia finds him working a dildo in and out of his slutty hole in the living room. Dressed in leather with her huge red strap on cock out she wastes no time giving her a piece of her mind and teasing him after taking his toy. With her amazon height, it's an easy game of keep away.
She orders him to go to work on her big dick and she fucks his mouth, making him gag and deepthroat. After making him use a step stool to put him at the correct height Damazonia bends him over and shoves her dick deep in his ass. Once he's been thoroughly she flips him over and takes his ass even deeper in between harsh face slapping and brutal verbal humiliation. Too bad sales aren't allowed to cum

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 856.3 MB

Download Goddess Damazonia - Amazon Butt Fuck

Sleazy Craigslist Hookup Training

Cast: Kimberly Kane
Genres: FemDom, cuckold, pov, forced bi, cei, handjob, blowjob, milkin

Finally they learn to satisfy their women in other humiliating ways like being impaled pieces of fuck-meat on the ends of their Goddess's strap-on dicks and left to be sissy maids to clean up after

Duration: 15:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 556.4 MB

Download Sleazy Craigslist Hookup Training

Mistress Anette - Agonizing Orgasm

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Cumshot

The slave is naked, his cock is , but Mistress Anette knows she only has to take one look at him and his member is going erect in no time. Then the only thing she has to do is massaging a little with her gloved hands as oil drips all over the place and his cock throbs under her fingers. The orgasm will come, sweet and hard and then she finally got her time to his cock a bit.

Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10026kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 745.7 MB

Download Mistress Anette - Agonizing Orgasm