Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Brat Princess No 2 - Kat - 5 Edges and then its the ATM for you (4K)

Kat is destroying this slave with chastity. The long weeks of full chastity in this TPE relationship is really taking its toll on her old fool. She only removes the torment of the cage so it can edge for her. It makes her laugh. The idiot almost cums when she dangles her shoe, but he holds off for her. It edges with just a finger underneath the tip. lol! She wants 5 edges this time and then it's the ATM.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18811kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Brat Princess No 2 - Kat - 5 Edges and then its the ATM for you (4K)

Electro Punishment

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Big breast, oral, anal, paizuri, group, creampie
Video language: English

Mistress Kiana's slave has committed a major crime! He has cum without her royal permission! He knows he's in trouble when she brings out the electro kit! Now this naughty boy will be strapped down to Mistress Kiana's exam table and punished with strong electricity sent through his nipples and cock! And if he gets hard during his punishment he will be in even more trouble! Watch this helpless bad boy get what he deserves!

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 342.1 MB

Download Electro Punishment

Scott's Punishment

Sexy rocker Sade punishes bad boy Scott in this naughty bondage film. Sade places a blindfold over Scotts eyes, a ball gag in his mouth, binds his legs and hands and gives him a good hard spanking. Sade inserts her strap-on into Scotts bright red ass.

Duration: 14:22
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1375kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 158.6 MB

Download Scott's Punishment

Electro Punishment

Genres: big breast, oral, anal, paizuri, group, creampie

Mistress Kiana's slave has committed a major crime! He has cum without her royal permission! He knows he's in trouble when she brings out the electro kit! Now this naughty boy will be strapped down to Mistress Kiana's exam table and punished with strong electricity sent through his nipples and cock! And if he gets hard during his punishment he will be in even more trouble! Watch this helpless bad boy get what he deserves!

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 342.1 MB

Download Electro Punishment

Suck Out My Professors Cum, Hubby - Cuckolding Wife Sky - Full HD 1080p

Cast: Sky Taylor, Billy DeWitt

I get all 'a's without studying. i just fuck my professors and hubby has to eat out all the jizz. Sky fucks and her professor fills her wet pussy...

Duration: 9:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9731kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 710.0 MB

Download Suck Out My Professors Cum, Hubby - Cuckolding Wife Sky - Full HD 1080p

Valet Ep Part 8

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

James hopkins hears a ghostly spirit calling his name. Is this a sign? Naturally curiosity gets the better of the old vicar, and as he descends the old brick steps deep within Lady Annabelle's Manor in the heart of the Kent countryside, his body mysteriously becomes naked! Is this the workings of the ghostly spirits?

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.3 MB

Download Valet Ep Part 8

Yasmin Scott Bondage Play Toy

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Yasmin Scott
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Latex, High Heels, Stockings, Handjob

Mistress Yasmin gets off on overpowering men and turning them into helpless play toys. Her mummified gimp is tightly bound and restrained making sure he is forever oblivious to what torturous games Yasmin has in mind. She knows the best way to teach a gimp a lesson in stamina is by edging his cock over and over again with a high powered vibrator. After he has been deemed worthy of release Mistress Yasmin jerks the gimp until he can't hold back and shoots a massive load all over his mummified body.

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10803kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Yasmin Scott Bondage Play Toy

Facesitting & Foot Worship With Cute Stephanie West

Cast: Stephanie West
Genres: Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot Worship

Jack's wife died and left everything to his stepdaughter. Now she sits around all day buying things on the Internet and then throwing them away. He asks to borrow $20 and she tells him that he will have to become her slave!

Duration: 36:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7832kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Facesitting & Foot Worship With Cute Stephanie West

Sadistic Strap on

Goddess Brianna and Kendra James have slave bound in an utter helpless position. His balls are locked behind is ass. His arms are restrained in a binder and secured over his head. His mouth is held open with a dental gag. The ladies stroke their strap on cocks and size the bitch up. The get a rush of excitement just seeing the bitch in such a vulnerable position. Then they start fucking the slut's ass and mouth. Brianna and Kendra tag team the bitch, taking turns with each of his holes. After a brutal round of fucking the slut is let down from the bondage device. But the ladies are far from finished with him. The bend his legs over his head and pile drive him, bitch fucking him as he fights back tears.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

Download Sadistic Strap on

Equestrianlady Equineexam

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Flames flicker casting eerie shadows. My humble slave knees from behind, daring to seteyes on my leather booted legs. Mmm . . . I love tormenting him with my delicious curves!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 529.1 MB

Download Equestrianlady Equineexam

Young Goddess Kim - Wicked Game

Genres: Femdom, shoe & boot worship, ass tease, edging games, ruined orgasm, chastity, edging games

I am in the mood to play a Wicked Game with My toys. Kneel and await My commands. you see Me open up My "toy box" and get it out. I know, you are quivering with anticipation. I unlock slave from chastity and order you both to touch it - My property! So hard already. Prove your complete surrender. Play My wicked edging game and obey My rules. you are My toys, puppets, to please and amuse Me. I laugh at your expense while you both ruin your orgasms for Me. you give it up for Me. To worship Me, to be My toy. Thank Me and lick it up. Kiss My shoe. It's strange what desire will make horny boys do. Good toys, back in the cage for Me.

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5251kbps

File size: 624.3 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim - Wicked Game

Painful Milking Day for Slave

Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Milking

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained.Surely,that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not slaves at Club Dom as they are put through torment in order to do so.Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry.His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Painful Milking Day for Slave

Ferocious Fuck - Mistress Iside - Full HD 1080p

The slut is ready with his ass well exposed to satisfy my great desire to ride him. It won't be easy for him but he'll have to take the full length of my super big black cock in his ass. This time I really intend to let him feel it all and as I proceed with deeper and deeper thrusts I realize that his ass starts to contract rhythmically, it almost seems he is about to reach an anal orgasm ... What a slut !!! I start to fuck him faster and faster, the position I have chosen is definitely suitable for the purpose. Now that his ass is completely open I can fuck him very fiercely. I have to say that today I feel particularly horny and that is precisely why I want to take the slut to total exhaustion until I completely satiate him with my big horse cock ... ahahhaaha

Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2999kbps

File size: 214.9 MB

Download Ferocious Fuck - Mistress Iside - Full HD 1080p

No More Man - FullHD 1080p

Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Humiliation, Tease And Denial

Kat Dior's husband has failed as a man in more ways than one and will now pay the ultimate price for it. He has failed as a financial supporter, a partner, and as a lover which is completely unacceptable. Not only has he failed at sexually pleasing his wife but Kat has just found sissy slut pictures of her husband while she was snooping around his laptop. She found him in sissy outfits looking like a total slut as well as a laundry list of websites with men getting fucked and dominated by women. If this is what he is really into then this is the life he will receive. Kat makes a call to Draven's employer to let him know he won't be coming in for a very long time. He is been demoted from a husband and man in life to a sissy beta bitch who needs to be controlled and dominated at all times. Kat is officially now his Mistress as she locks his cock up into chastity and prepares him for his new life as her personal slave. Mistress Kat strips down to her black bra and panties and begins to t.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 937.0 MB

Download No More Man - FullHD 1080p

Young Goddess Kim - Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Cast: Young Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heels

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim - Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

London's Anniversary

Cast: D. Arclyte, London River
Genres: Anal Bondage Fucking, Ball Gag, Deep Throat, Foot Torture, Fucking Machine, Whip

It's been two years since London first started working with Insex and OT has decided she deserves an Anniversary gift. He ordered flowers for her and when the delivery guy, D. Arclyte arrives OT decides that he'd make a good addition to London's anniversary gift. OT and Matt leave D. Arclyte bound in the studio for London to find. She first punishes D. Arclyte for delivering her flowers that have clearly seen better days. She then uses chopsticks and castration bands to contort his cock in ways a cock was never meant to be. London then decides that she wants to play a little rougher with her new toy. She has him in stocks with his cock and balls tied to the floor. He is to stand on sharp bottle caps that she presses his feet down harder onto just to hear him grown a bit louder. She continues hurting him with whipping and punching until she is starting to feel satisfied, but she hasn't finished with him yet. London knows from experience how fun a fucking machine in the ass can be, but.

Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download London's Anniversary

Goddess Damazonia - Amazon's Ash Hole

Cast: Goddess Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Smoking

Amazon Goddess Damazonia trains all of her slaves to accept whatever dehumanizing acts she wishes to do to them. They are only objects to be used for her amusement, and what better way than to use them as her personal ashtray. As Damazonia enjoys a cigar, she uses the slave's tongue as an ashtray while blowing smoke in his face making sure he savors every moment. Any attention is a gift from a Goddess especially when it comes directly from her mouth. Damazonia makes sure to give her slave plenty of spit to keep him hydrated as his mouth gets filled with smoke and ash. This slave will learn that his entire body belongs to Damazonia as nothing is off-limits.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9834kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 705.1 MB

Download Goddess Damazonia - Amazon's Ash Hole

Fallen - Miss Flora and Goddess Aurora - Full HD 1080p

Do you rather want to be kicked in your ball by Miss Flora and Goddess Aurora, or have a swim in the pool? I guess most reasonable persons would prefer a relaxing swim in the pool, but who said the slaves at Merciless Dominas are reasonable? In this ballbusting clip, the slave is placed on the edge of the pool, commanded to stand his ground by Miss Flora and Goddess Aurora. Then the fun can begin. Both semi-naked Mistresses takes turn, to kick the slave in his balls with full . Who will make the last kick, making the slave a fallen slave?

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22701kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Fallen - Miss Flora and Goddess Aurora - Full HD 1080p

Bunny Fucks Her Step Bro Part 2

Cast: Bunny Colby, Dante Colle, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Pussy Licking, Sex

Bunny's father returned home to find her fucking her step-brother in the ass. He tells her to do the right thing and let him fuck her pussy too. She begrudgingly agrees. As soon as her dad leaves. She grabs Dante (her step-brother) by his hard cock and tells him that if he's getting her pussy, she's getting ALL of his cum. Meaning, it's not over when he cums once. She's just going to keep draining him.She rides his cock and quickly gets him to the edge of orgasm, then gets off his dick and takes his load in her mouth. She lets his cum spill out of her mouth on her perfect big tits, then immediately gets back on his cock and puts it back in her wet pussy. Dante can't believe she's still got him hard and he cums again. Bunny reminds him that she just fucked his ass and wrecked his prostate. "You must just love taking dick in your ass."She does the same thing again, taking his cum in her mouth. "You know, the third time might start to hurt." she tells him with an evil glare.
B.

Duration: 14:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7689kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 811.8 MB

Download Bunny Fucks Her Step Bro Part 2

Princess Carmela & Princess Lilly

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Carmela, Princess Lilly
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Big Tits, Cuckolding, Submissive / Slave Training

Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly had such a good time entertaining their boyfriends during last night's wild party! But the next morning they discover the house has been left a total mess. One of the worst things about throwing a big party is the cleanup afterward. Fortunately, being Mean Girls means that we can get Tipsy as fuck, have sex with our boyfriends all night long, and then just order the fucking sissy maid to clean everything up! Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly command the sissy maid to clean up the mess that their boyfriends made at the party that it was not even invited to. LOL! To make it even more entertaining they dress the sissy maid up in slutty red high heels, lacey panties, and matching bra. The emasculated sissy maid is forced to clean up the mess as Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly stand over her and verbally abuse her as she scrubs the floor clean dressed in her slutty uniform.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9397kbps

File size: 754.6 MB

Download Princess Carmela & Princess Lilly