Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Peeping tom elbow bound for double domination

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom
Video language: English

Ever since the new family moved in next door the scrawny little son has been lurking around peeping into our windows. We've caught him numerous times and he denies being an awkward little pervert who is into watching woman. Gia Love and I are relaxing on the couch and when I look up I see the little 18 year old gazing through the blinds playing with his cock. We go to the door to confront him and he stutters trying to make up an excuse for his peeping tom behavior. I threaten to call the cops and he admits he's already been arrested for this. We tell him he's ours now to do whatever we please and we force him to strip off all his clothing leaving the boy totally naked. He feebly tries to cover his cock and balls and clearly he's embarrassed being nude so I pin him between my thighs and rope up his elbows crushing them together with a tight cinch. Busty Gia grabs his head and buries it in between her big tits smothering him a bit before tying his ankles together. I glance down.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

Download Peeping tom elbow bound for double domination

Cruel Anette - Unsatisfied

Genres: Femdom, glove fetish, handjob, foot worship, cock tease, tease & denial, edging games

Mistress Anette puts on her turquise rubber gloves, spits on the cock of her blindfolded slave, put her naked soles to his face and she starts jerking him off. She does everything to arouse him, but prevent him from ejaculating and unfortunately for the slave, she leaves him there unsatisfied.

Duration: 9:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps

File size: 657.5 MB

Download Cruel Anette - Unsatisfied

Home

Cast: Lance Hart, Nikki Hearts
Genres: Cross Dressing Male, Edging - Begging to Cum, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos

Nikki Hearts gets home from work to find Lance Hart in her kitchen wearing panties and an apron, making her cupcakes. She slams her briefcase down, grabs his ass, chocks him and tells him, "Fuck the cupcakes."Nikki shows Lance her big pink strap on under her pants, whips it out and shoves it in his mouth. She proceeds to fuck his brains out all over the kitchen. She shoves his head in the oven and he begs for more, calling her the whole time.After she fucks him silly, she tells him to play with his cock. "You wanna cum? Beg for it."Lance begs, but she slaps his ass and tells him to finish the fucking cupcakes and walks out.

Duration: 12:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6353kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 590.7 MB

Download Home

Brother & sister stripped and hogtied side by side

Whitney Morgan catches her brother Jordan Tyler completely naked in their mom's room with her panty drawer open and he's holding a punch of the silk panties inhaling the scent. Whitney taunts him about huffing mom's pussy scent and presses a pair over his face smothering him then forcing the panty into his mouth. She wraps his face with many layers of elastic gagging the boy. Then she ties his wrists together behind is back and calls me into the room to tell me about his panty obsession. I am appalled and put a couple of panties over his face. We lay him on his belly and put a pair of my panties on him forcing him to wear girl panties. I grab more rope and bind his ankles as Whitney ties his thighs tightly together. We finish him off in a hogtie as Whitney laughs at him. I turn my anger on my daughter - I've taught her never to tattle tale on anyone and she broke the rule when she caught Jordan. I demand that she strip off all her clothing but she keeps running her mouth. I .

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps

File size: 384.9 MB

Download Brother & sister stripped and hogtied side by side

Marley Brinx Destroys Strong Guy

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Flogging

Mistress Marley Brinx has a special love for big strong men who crave to be bent over and fucked like a sissy bitch. Showing no mercy she rams her thick strap-on cock deep inside his ass showing him what it truly means to be a fuck-hole.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11236kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Marley Brinx Destroys Strong Guy

Cruel Anette - Cumshot

Genres: Femdom, glove fetish, handjob, footjob, spitting, men made to cum, post cum play

Mistress Anette puts her naked foot on the slave's balls and softly pushes them, arousing him even more. It's already steamy hot in there, but the slave starts to sweat like hell as Anette's soft hands caress his hard cock meanwhile. She the very last drop out of him and she marvels at her talent. The cumshot is available with two camera angles!

Duration: 9:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7826kbps

File size: 541.4 MB

Download Cruel Anette - Cumshot

Teasing Handjob Shiny Tights

Cast: Derek Forreal, Olivia
Genres: Ballbusting, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Petite, Shiny Tights, Teen Dommes

Olivia wants to give Derek the worst blue balls ever. She's wearing a black leotard, shiny tights and white argyle socks. She starts to jerk and stroke his cock white posing all sexy. She turns around and grinds and shakes her ass against his hard cock, then turns around and knees him in the balls. The teasing is very sexy and sweet, when she isn't squeezing or kneeing his balls, or slapping his cock. She drops him with a knee, climbs on top of him. "I bet you wish you were inside me." She grinds on him while straddling him, stroking his lubed up cock and giggling.
Then she sits right on his face and plays with his cock and balls with her sock covered feet, "We should do this every night, you won't ever cum again." He begs her to let him cum, but she just keeps teasing. When he's just about to explode she lets go of his dick and dances over him, "Your gonna have the worst blue balls ever." shaking her perfect ass and him..

Duration: 11:24
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 255.0 MB

Download Teasing Handjob Shiny Tights

BratPrincess - Sasha Foxxx, Jennifer

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Sasha Foxxx, Jennifer
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship

Sasha is very anxious to get her Beta danni to Jennifer the chastity coach for her appointment. Almost late for their appointment, Sasha pulls danni off the elevator and down the hallway. Chastity Coach Jennifer warmly greats Sasha at the door. A chastity coach helps first time betas in getting into chastity for the first time. She helps its key holder make a purchase decision on style and more importantly sizing. She also offers the beta with affordable counseling services to help cope with a strict chastity regimen. Depression and frustration are the usual problems.

Total size: 858.2 MB in 1 files.

Download BratPrincess - Sasha Foxxx, Jennifer

Mistress Angela White Fucks Muscle Slave

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Anal Fingering, Handjob, Bondage, Flogging

Busty Angela White rams her extra long and thick cock straight into the slut-hole of her slave making him beg for every inch. She won't stop stretching out his whore ass until her cock can fit balls deep making him forever gape. Every hole is mercilessly fucked just the way a slaves ass should be.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11328kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Mistress Angela White Fucks Muscle Slave

Mistress Tess & Mistress Krush - Sensation Overload

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Mistress Tess & Mistress Krush's slave doesn't know whether to laugh, wince in pain, moan in pleasure or a combination of all of them. Strapped to the cross the Ladies torment him over and over, tickled, slapped, sexually stimulated, kicked in the balls, he just doesn't know what to do. The only constant is the Ladies amusement at his constant struggle and yelping.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14661kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 934.3 MB

Download Mistress Tess & Mistress Krush - Sensation Overload

Ball Squeezing HJ with Cadence

Cast: Cadence Lux, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, CBT, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Cadence has Lance straddling a leather bondage with his hands tied over his head. She got him to submit completely to her, and wants easy access to his cock and balls.He has a raging boner when she walks in, wearing her high cut leotard, black nylons and heels. She thanks him for giving his balls to her, then gets to work. She starts to squeeze and slap his balls. The more she does, the more his hard cock bounces and oozes pre-cum."Oh, I guess I'm going to have to empty these balls if I want this to really hurt."Candence takes her time edging him over and over. She squeezes his balls, slaps them, sits on them (grinding them into the leather with her ass), and stands over him to threaten stomping them with her high heeled boots.
The is an extremely sensual CBT scene. She uses a vibrator on herself. The better it feels for her, the harder she squeezes his nuts. Eventually she milks out a triple blast of cum. Some of it gets on her pantyhose, so she makes him lick it up while she has a.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 278.8 MB

Download Ball Squeezing HJ with Cadence

Lucy

Cast: Lucy
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Ass Worship, Edging, Ruined Orgasm, Latex

Mistress Lucy uses her strong legs and her sparkly white converse shoes to smash the ugly slave's useless cock and balls to pieces. Now she is about to destroy his most sensitive parts by kicking and trampling them and this is the kicking part, where she makes him scream and shout from the pain and drag his shackles.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16073kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lucy

Kink School An Intermediate Guide To BDSM

Studio: Severe Sex Films
Cast: Aiden Starr, Lily Cade, Jay Taylor, Cybill Troy, Charli Piper, Jimmy Broadway, Aidan Allgood, Dominik Kross, Tim Woodman
Genres: BDSM, Brunettes, Overseas, Masturbation, Torture, Sado Mazo, Hardcore

The game of touch, sat on the face, orgasm, bondage and more. You experimented with BDSM, and you enjoyed it. But what next? We show you how to play more intensely, with more advanced, exciting moves - while remaining safe, sensible, and consistent.

Duration: 2:19:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kink School An Intermediate Guide To BDSM

Lacy Hates Balls - 1080p

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, CBT, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket, FaceSitting, Spitting, Stockings

Mistress Lacy has decided her slave's balls are practically useless. The only real use they have left is providing her with target practice to release her sadistic desires on. The slave's balls are now thoroughly locked in a vice as she would love to see them squeezed to PoP! right before her eyes. Mistress Lacy grabs a hold of her cane and immediately begins to destroy his precious manhood. The only pleasure her slave receives is when Lacy spits giant loogies on the bitch boy's face and balls. She shows zero mercy while caning his helpless manhood and sending him into pure agony. The sound of his screams brings great pleasure to her ears as she destroys his balls until they are now completely rendered useless.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 839.0 MB

Download Lacy Hates Balls - 1080p

My Birthday Chocolate

Studio: Lava XXX

I used to love chocolate since ever. This birthday choco was a special thing. I got the biggest one ever. Tall, dark and ready to dig my pussy a bit is my birthday choco. Yea, my birthday present is sexy thug, actually.

Duration: 15:04
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3770kbps

File size: 430.4 MB

Download My Birthday Chocolate

Rubber Maid Punishment

Studio: Feminized / Clips4sale

Natalie Mars has become Mistress Lexi's model slave at the Femdom Empire Manor, she is expected to lead by example for other newly acquired slaves. During caged time Shiri can't help put touch her cock even though masturbation without permission is strictly forbidden. Mistress Lexi catches the TS slave girls in the cage pleasuring themselves and decides to teach them a lesson in self control. Lexi first locks their cocks away into chastity cages followed by locking bondage mittens over their hands. Shiri is given metal mittens so that there is absolutely no way she can pleasure her cock. The girls are left hogtied and gagged struggling in bondage as punishment. The most effective form of chastity is a cage with a Prince Albert piercing fitting, their urethras will need to be stretched to outfit them for permanent cages. The girls are tied with their legs straight into the air for a sounding session. Mistress Lexi uses long metal sounding rods to penetrate their cocks. She alternates b.

Duration: 41:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10601kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Rubber Maid Punishment

Oubliette - Earn Your Cum Starring Goddess Serena

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Goddess Serena is making up for lost time, keen to catch her slaves up on all punishments, and this slave is long due a little bastinado! Coupled with Goddess' passion for rope and sense of game, she steps up the ante with promise of a reward; can he take it?

Duration: 9:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19191kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Oubliette - Earn Your Cum Starring Goddess Serena

Fucked Over the Desk By His Boss

Cast: Dava Foxx, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose

Lance had previously humiliated his bitchy and super sexy boss, Dava Foxx in the office. He had no idea that she was a lifestyle domme. When he gets to his office she is in his chair wearing a high cut latex one piece with thigh highs, a riding crop, and there's a big strap-on dildo next to her on his desk.She bends him over to put him in his place. Dava fucks him long and hard, making him moan and squirm like a whore over his own desk. She flips him over and he has a huge boner. She teases it while slamming his prostate with her strap-on cock, keeping him quivering on the edge of cumming but denying him.Dava makes him beg to cum. She tells him they are going to do this every day from now on. She strokes his cock slowly and he blows a huge load all over himself. She makes him lick it from her fingers, then leaves him defeated and naked on his back.[for some reason this clip rendered a little funny. It's sexy as fuck, and hi-def, but there are some choppy funny lines that show up from .

Duration: 12:49
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps

File size: 288.2 MB

Download Fucked Over the Desk By His Boss

Mistress Lady Renee - Latex Spit Roast

What a treat We`ve in store for Our latex anal whore today. Both Mistress Heather Divine and Myself are very horny and excited to give Our latex anal slut a good n proper pounding. We have taken the biggest and fattest strap-ons We could find. We strap them tightly to Our sexy latex clad bodies. There is nothing quite like it, knowing the bitch is bent over n helpless against Our invading appendages. While one of Us fucks and pounds away on the slut's cunt, the other has their massive black cock polished by the slut's cock hungry mouth. This latex gimp bitch means nothing to Us, it is nothing but a couple of holes for Our pegging pleasures. Like a pig on a spit, this squealer is about to get roasted!

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5895kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 639.7 MB

Download Mistress Lady Renee - Latex Spit Roast