Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Pegging Compliment From Victoria Hobbs

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Sean Costin, Victoria Hobbs
Genres: Hardcore, pegging, strap on, muscles, tattoo, cumshot
Video language: English

Muscle jock Sean Costin is one of our most testosterone filled alpha males on our roster, but the roles flip slightly in this one. Our platinum blonde bombshell Victory Hobbs has one fantasy, to be on top and peg the fuck outta a big burly muscle man. Success.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pegging Compliment From Victoria Hobbs

Kat Dior Ass Fucks Her Edging Slave

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kat Dior, Tony Orlando
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Strap On

Kat Dior is just wearing fishnets and a strap on. She's been running sensual and painful experiments on her slave (Tony Orlando) which mostly involve brining him to the edge of orgasm and abusing his balls with electricity. His balls are blue and filled to the max. He'll do anything to feel an orgasm again. He's begging her for her strap on up his ass.She slides right inside him and fucks him sweetly at first, then hard as fuck. He perfect big tits bounce while she slams his ass from behind. Kat fucks his brains out in a few positions, then leaves him again with blue balls to await his next torment.

Duration: 8:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7752kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 499.3 MB

Download Kat Dior Ass Fucks Her Edging Slave

Edged and Milked by Lizzy Lamb

Cast: Lance Hart, Lizzy Lamb
Genres: Ass Worship, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose, Petite, Shiny Tights, Teen Dommes

Lizzy Lamb is wearing a tight black dress, shiny tights and red polka dot heels. She wants to get Lance off, but she wants to tease the fuck out of him in the process. She doesn't let him cum much, so he has to earn it...She gets him rock hard, then makes him fuck her pantyhose covered legs, making fun of him for being such a perv while he humps away, trying to get off. Then she sits on his face and tells him to bury his face in her ass while she strokes his cock, squeezing his neck with her thighs.She eventually milks a huge load of cum out all over herself, then tells him it will be a couple months before he is allowed to cum again...

Duration: 12:55
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 289.6 MB

Download Edged and Milked by Lizzy Lamb

Fucking Machine Slaves Ass Caning And Orgasm Torture

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

My butt slut slave is strapped down tightly over the fucking bench for a hard, fast pegging from the fucking machine. But that isn't enough to satisfy my sadism, so I decide to cane him in time with the machine - meaning that he receives up to 240 cane strokes per minute, with the dildo pounding his ass all the while. If he endures the punishment successfully, he will be rewarded with an orgasm into a condom for later consumption!

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 649.3 MB

Download Fucking Machine Slaves Ass Caning And Orgasm Torture

Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Cast: Sully Savage
Genres: Bisexual, FemDom, Anal, Strap-On, Pegging, Double Penetration, Threesome, Blowjobs

What does it mean to be owned by a dominant couple? This slave is learning quickly that his ass will have to adapt quickly to their insatiable appetite for anal. The slave is led out of the cage and onto the fuck . Master Jax takes his turn fucking the slaves ass to warm it up for Mistress Scully. Sully is wearing a HUGE pink cock that is know for destroying butt-holes. Scully rides his ass slow and sensual while the slave sucks on Masters thick cock. The slave is in for some extra stretching tonight... The Masters want to try Double Penetration... Scully mounts his ass & plants her long pink cock in his anus, then Master Jaxton inserts his cock completely filling the slaves entire cavity. The slave is stretched to capacity with every pump!

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Edging Experiments with Kat Dior

Cast: Kat Dior, Tony Orlando
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, CBT, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard

Kat Dior keeps a slave in a latex hood in her lab. She is applying science to obtain complete control over the male orgasm. She gets him hard quickly and brings him close to the edge of cumming by showing him her perfect big tits while she strokes his cock.When he gets close to cumming, she uses a shocking device that hurts his cock and stops him from cumming. She sensually strokes his cock and teases him with her perfect tits bringing him right to the edge, over and over, only to receive an agonizing shock each time.When she's done experimenting with him, and he has lost his mind completely, she sweetly tells him that he will not be cumming, but she will probe his ass later on.

Duration: 9:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 543.3 MB

Download Edging Experiments with Kat Dior

OnlyFans - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - A Deep Dicking

Pegging... My favourite pasttime. The best way to feel totally under My spell is to have been defiled by My cock. flash gets a weekly dose whenever I desire, today he is summoned to My lounge as I suck on a lollipop. I make him suck Me hard, I watch as he dribble and chokes on the long shaft of My big juicy purple cock. I bend him over the couch and have My way with him. A good hard... deep dicking... flash is putty in My hands as he totally surrenders his hole to be used. Slipping into subspace with each thrust, I plunge harder, deeper and faster than ever before! he will be able to think of nothing else for days to come.

Duration: 11:52
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 26730kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download OnlyFans - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - A Deep Dicking

Ruined Sex Life

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Amazon, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on

Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave's sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Ruined Sex Life

Ivy Lebelle Best Strap-on Slut

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ivy Lebelle Best Strap-on Slut

Cheated on and Sissyfied in a Hospital Bed Part 2

Cast: Bunny Colby, Draven Navarro
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, CBT, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Emasculation, Encouraged Bi, Fitness Chicks, Sex, Small Penis Humiliation

"Oh hunny, it's too bad you can't cum one last time before the nurses cut off your balls tomorrow and start your sex change. Just watch us anyway and learn."
Your wife slides the other man in your hospital room's huge cock inside her wet pussy and rides it. Her eyes light up as it fills her up like you're never seen before. She makes you watch up close, even though your hole body hurts when you move closer."I'm going to let this big handsome man cum inside me. I'm going to stand over you after that and you're going to lick it all out of my pussy."
You watch your wife cum like you've never seen her cum before. Her perfect tits bounce and she keeps reminding you that you are worthless as a man, which is why she had the Doctor's change your chart and give you a sex change."Keep watching me ride this big cock. You're going to be riding cocks like this soon after that chop off your cock and balls tomorrow."
After she gets a full load from his cock deep in her perfect pussy, she te.

Duration: 7:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 446.1 MB

Download Cheated on and Sissyfied in a Hospital Bed Part 2

Sensual Strap On Domination

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Genres: Femdom, Domination

Rhythmic and erotic is the tone for this Sensuous strap on scene. Atlanta Dominatrix FemDom Goddess Cheyenne takes this slave from front to back sending him reeling with Her Domineering yet Sultry , technique of relentless thrusting. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2809kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 258.8 MB

Download Sensual Strap On Domination

Fabiana Puts Lance Under A Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Genres: Femdom, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Handjob, Pantyhose, Sissy, Fishnets, Cumshot, FaceSitting

Fabiana decides to give her new sissy slave one last orgasm before rendering his shrunken cock and balls completely useless. Mostly for amusement purposes. Lance desperately pounds his own ass with a big black dildo begging Fabiana not to stroke his cock. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 904.0 MB

Download Fabiana Puts Lance Under A Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Slut School

Studio: Feminized

Natalie Mars keeps violating dress code at school, she keeps hiking up her skirt in order to get the boys attention. She walks around with her panties showing looking like a total slut!
The normal punishment for dress code violation is detention but Head Mistress Lexi Sindel decides to take discipline to the next level. If Natalie wants to dress like a slut, she will get treated like one! Lexi gives her a few firm swats to her ass with the yardstick, when Natali mocks the old fashioned Mistress it provokes further discipline. Lexi throat fucks Natalie with a pointer making her gasp for air while gagging on cock. Natalie's panties are removed and she is made to wear a giant butt plug. If she is going to be a slut may as well speed up the process.
Natalie is put in giant high heels and made to parade her body in front of the Mistress with her tits and caged cock exposed. The next lesson is taking a cock. Mistress Lexi straps on a giant dildo and rides her ass like the slut she was mea.

Duration: 54:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3816kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Slut School

Mistresscourtney Strap on in the sun at the farm

Studio: Mistresscourtney
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, femdom

A married couple went on vacation and saw an abandoned farm. The husband wanted a little extreme and he asked his wife to fuck him right on the street. He stripped naked and his wife him to massage her. Then she bent him down and inserted a rubber penis into his anal hole, which she always takes with her to fuck her whore husband.

Duration: 8:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20247kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Download Mistresscourtney Strap on in the sun at the farm

Kenzie Needs More Cum

Cast: Kenzie Taylor, Seth Gamble
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Edging - Begging to Cum, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Sex, Photos, Videos

Seth thought he would relax and watch the game today, but Kenzie has another plan...Seth is still exhausted from her last dick draining but Kenzie can't live without more cum! She fucks him and forces him to empty those balls all over again, as he pleads with her to leave him alone..

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7733kbps
Audio: 297kbps

File size: 744.0 MB

Download Kenzie Needs More Cum

Whore Hole

Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Chastity, CBT, Stockings, Bondage, Boot Worship, Caning

Mistress Marley Brinx has a special love for big strong men who crave to be bent over and fucked like a sissy bitch. Showing no mercy she rams her thick strap-on cock deep inside his ass showing him what it truly means to be a fuck-hole.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11236kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Whore Hole

Pumped balls xxl strapon

Studio: The english mansion
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, femdom

The mistress works as a prostitute and serves the guys. When she came home from work, a slave was already waiting for her. After being roughly fucked by many men, she gets off on her personal slave. Arriving home, she put on a strap-on without undressing and immediately began to fuck her anal whore, tying his balls up so that he could not finish with sperm. The slave is very much waiting for the mistress to come and fuck him in all holes.

Duration: 5:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 31223kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Pumped balls xxl strapon

Fabiana Convinces Slave to Go Eunuch

Cast: Fabiana Fox, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, CBT, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs

Fabiana Fox has Lance Hart bound to a chair. Either they'll break his spirit and make him their slave forever, or break his tender balls in the process.
They smack, squeeze and kick his balls until he breaks and begs them to be their slave. Fabiana tells him they're still going to castrate him, but makes him dress like a sissy and worship their feet and ass first.
Fabiana lets him cum one last time. They like to be covered in the cum of the men they castrates. They make him lick it up then beg to be de-balled.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 741.9 MB

Download Fabiana Convinces Slave to Go Eunuch

Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking,

Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc's face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7714kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 902.9 MB

Download Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4