Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Sully Savage
Genres: Bisexual, FemDom, Anal, Strap-On, Pegging, Double Penetration, Threesome, Blowjobs

What does it mean to be owned by a dominant couple? This slave is learning quickly that his ass will have to adapt quickly to their insatiable appetite for anal. The slave is led out of the cage and onto the fuck nag. Master Jax takes his turn fucking the slaves ass to warm it up for Mistress Scully. Sully is wearing a pink cock that is know for destroying butt-holes. Scully rides his ass slow and sensual while the slave sucks on Masters thick cock. The slave is in for some extra stretching tonight... The Masters want to try Double Penetration... Scully mounts his ass & plants her long pink cock in his anus, then Master Jaxton inserts his cock completely filling the slaves entire cavity. The slave is stretched to capacity with every pump!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Young-castratrix handjob

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lance Hart, Roxanne Rae
Genres: Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Teen Dommes
Video language: English

It's the end of a long weekend for Lance. He has been brought to the edge of cumming over and over by his high school crush, only to get denied and kicked in the balls. Roxanne was hoping to make him beg her to Nut him, but that would be hard since she crammed her dirty panties in his mouth and he can't really talk...
She is ready to take his balls, and she is going to be sweet and let him cum on last time. She lubes up his cock and strokes his throbbing shaft. He is trying to hold out and keep his balls just a little longer, but she is so seductive that he has no choice. Roxanne giggles when she milks his last load ever all over his stomach, then leaves him to get a knife...

Duration: 4:51
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 108.5 MB

Download Young-castratrix handjob

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Cei , Domination , Shoe & Boot Worship , Job

You're weak for My Casadei blades... your only role in life is to provide Me with amusement. I can see you kneeling before Me with your little cock in hand, flicking your clip hoping Ill let you cum. But first let Me just explain what is going to happen, you are going to be trained as My cum guzzler. you will be on hand to gobble up any spunk I have available for you. Today I have a treat - My boyfriends cum. As your little docket explodes Im going to pour his cum into your mouth from the condom. You need to get used to tasting cum My little spunk bucket.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20247kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair

Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Cast: Fabiana Fox, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Handjob, Pantyhose, Sissy, Fishnets, Cumshot, FaceSittin

Fabiana decides to give her new sissy slave one last orgasm before rendering his shrunken cock and balls completely useless. Mostly for amusement purposes. Lance desperately pounds his own ass with a big black dildo begging Fabiana not to stroke his cock. At this point he has been completely brain washed into thinking and feeling that any lubed up stroking of his tiny cock will hurt. All he wants is to be a locked up anal whore. Fabiana straddles him and stokes his cock while he begs for mercy. When Evil Fabiana slaps him hard in the balls he thanks her, thinking that is what he wants. He begs Fabiana not to make him cum, but eventually explodes cum all over himself with his moans of torment muffled by Fabiana's perfect fishnet covered ass.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 904.0 MB

Download Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Electro Punishment

Genres: big breast, oral, anal, paizuri, group, creampie

Mistress Kiana's slave has committed a major crime! He has cum without her royal permission! He knows he's in trouble when she brings out the electro kit! Now this naughty boy will be strapped down to Mistress Kiana's exam table and punished with strong electricity sent through his nipples and cock! And if he gets hard during his punishment he will be in even more trouble! Watch this helpless bad boy get what he deserves!

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 342.1 MB

Download Electro Punishment

Goddess Becky

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass , Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girls

Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave's faces. Becky sits on a slave's face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave's face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave's face in just her thong. Becky's big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download Goddess Becky

Would-be shemale sub

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Manda Huevos Producciones
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: Spanish

The gender transformation of this cute man whore has already started - you can see that he has already grown himself a cute pair of perky tits and his smooth ass looks more round and fuckable than ever before. Why not probe it with a large strap-on?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 12:21
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3772kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 352.7 MB

Download Would-be shemale sub

Contessa Cara - Heavy Rubber Fisting part 3

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

Totally dressed in rubber and gasmask, chained to the sling, the rubber-mistress fist is fucking an anal-slave in her rubber-dungeon, upto an ecstatic climax. With her shoulderlength extreme heavy rubber gloves, the mistress is tearing apart the slaves ass. Nonstop, she's fisting him powerfull and merciless, deeper and deeper inside the moaning slaves endless bowel.

Format: avi
Duration: 14:39
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 153.9 MB

Download Contessa Cara - Heavy Rubber Fisting part 3

Marley Brinx - Whore Hole

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Flogging

Mistress Marley Brinx has a special love for big strong men who crave to be bent over and fucked like a sissy bitch. Showing no mercy she rams her thick strap-on cock deep inside his ass showing him what it truly means to be a fuck-hole.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11236kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Marley Brinx - Whore Hole

Crazy Teasing Handjob with Cleo

Cast: Cleo, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Tits, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose

Cleo has Lance Hart on the couch with her ass shoved in his face. He wants to cum so bad and cannot stop worshipping her ass.
She is wearing a leotard, tights, and glasses.
Cleo teases his cock and gives him blue balls.
"I will just tease you until you cannot take it anymore" taunts Cleo.
Lance's cock is getting harder by the minute!

Cleo allows him to cum all over her leotard.

Duration: 9:16
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 207.7 MB

Download Crazy Teasing Handjob with Cleo

Madison

Release Year: 2012
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Madison
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Human Toilet

The sorority house slave has had enough of chastity. It can't take any more. But Madison thinks it can. First she has the nerd worship her feet. The nerd is enthralled by Madison's sexy feet. Next she tells him about all the things she wants from the store. She wants outfits. Lots of new outfits for her and her boyfriend. The chastity cuck nerd is desperate to please his Princess. Next she teases the nerd with her amazing rack. The cuck is speechless when Madison takes her top off. Her boobs are amazing and are almost too much for the cuck nerd to handle. Madison knows that a trip to the mall is great 'cure' for chastity blues. Slaves can get depressed being in chastity all the time. Madison is all about making chastity fun for the slaves. A trip to the mall gives the cuck slave's wallet a great workout and he gets to see her smile light up as they go from store to store. At the end of this clip Madison lets the cuck know what she thinks of him when she uses him as a human toilet. The.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4026kbps

File size: 413.8 MB

Download Madison

Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Cast: Miss Fantastic
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Miss Fantastic, Mistress, Cuck, Cuckie, Condom, Humiliation, Degradation, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

After 3 years of enslavement he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.
Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.
My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.
But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.
Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.
It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.
Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.
The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.
After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Kink School An Intermediate Guide To BDSM

Studio: Severe Sex Films
Cast: Aiden Starr, Lily Cade, Jay Taylor, Cybill Troy, Charli Piper, Jimmy Broadway, Aidan Allgood, Dominik Kross, Tim Woodman
Genres: BDSM, Brunettes, Overseas, Masturbation, Torture, Sado Mazo, Hardcore

The game of touch, sat on the face, orgasm, bondage and more. You experimented with BDSM, and you enjoyed it. But what next? We show you how to play more intensely, with more advanced, exciting moves - while remaining safe, sensible, and consistent.

Duration: 2:19:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kink School An Intermediate Guide To BDSM

Catherine Foxx and Miss Crash Ballbusting Lapdance Part 1

Cast: Catherine Foxx, Crash
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, Fishnets, Leotard / One Piece, Lingerie, Long Legs, Tattoos

So. Catherine Foxx is a legit Dom and a legit Dancer. Miss Crash is strikingly beautiful in the most evil way. Together, they have no problem keeping Chris's cock completely hard while pulverizing his balls, which is why the whole ballbusting lapdance film was invented here at She Owns.
There isn't much more to describe about this clip. If you are into gorgeous women in pantyhose and teddies, dancing, breaking balls, trampling and foot smothering, then you will like this.

Duration: 9:57
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps

File size: 223.6 MB

Download Catherine Foxx and Miss Crash Ballbusting Lapdance Part 1

Casadei's and Cei

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Clips4sale
Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom

You're weak for My Casadei blades your only role in life is to provide Me with amusement. I can see you kneeling before Me with your little cock in hand, flicking your clip hoping Ill let you cum. But first let Me just explain what is going to happen, you are going to be trained as My cum guzzler you will be on hand to gobble up any spunk I have available for you. Today I have a treat - My boyfriends cum. As your little docket explodes Im going to pour his cum into your mouth from the condom. You need to get used to tasting cum My little spunk bucket.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20247kbps

Download Casadei's and Cei

Sissy Stretcher

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Jewelz bends her bitch over to finish breaking in his greedy sissy ass. His only purpose will be pleasing cock of all shapes and sizes by the use of his hungry holes. He loves cock as much as his Mistress loves fucking him making it a win/win situation for both of them. No hole is left un-fucked as Mistress Jewelz mercilessly destroys him a new one with her thick, strap-on cock. She wants him to continue sizing up his fuck-hole and will stop at nothing until her fist slides in with ease.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sissy Stretcher

Angela White - Sodomized Ass Whore

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Anal Fingering, Handjob, Bondage, Flogging

Mistress Angela White rams her extra long and thick cock straight into the slut-hole of her slave making him beg for every inch. She won't stop stretching out his whore ass until her cock can fit balls deep making him forever gape. Every hole is mercilessly fucked just the way a slaves ass should be.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11328kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Angela White - Sodomized Ass Whore

Orias Gets Vengence on a Sex Villain

Cast: Nomad, Orias Bastet
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Emasculation, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Orias has captured an evil sex villain. She isn't turning him into the cops for justice. She is taking justice into her own hands this time. He her side kick, and that's just to much for her to bear.
The villain is belligerent, misogynistic, and defiant, even though she has him bound and is clearly going to take her time making him suffer. His powers allow him to seduce women and control them, but his weakness is that if he gets seduced, he can easily be brain washed.
Orias is going to exploit his weakness and take her time getting him horny. Then she is going to turn him into her pain slut bitch and him in terrible ways until she is satisfied. She slaps and squeezes his balls. She grinds her spiked high heel boot in to his crotch. the whole time, she teases him to weaken his powers.
Orias explains all the terrible things she's going to do to his cock and balls and ass while teasing him. His end will be long, humiliating and painful.

Duration: 8:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps

File size: 190.1 MB

Download Orias Gets Vengence on a Sex Villain

No More Man - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Humiliation, Tease And Denial

Kat Dior's husband has failed as a man in more ways than one and will now pay the ultimate price for it. He has failed as a financial supporter, a partner, and as a lover which is completely unacceptable. Not only has he failed at sexually pleasing his wife but Kat has just found sissy slut pictures of her husband while she was snooping around his laptop. She found him in sissy outfits looking like a total slut as well as a laundry list of websites with men getting fucked and dominated by women. If this is what he is really into then this is the life he will receive. Kat makes a call to Draven's employer to let him know he won't be coming in for a very long time. He is been demoted from a husband and man in life to a sissy beta bitch who needs to be controlled and dominated at all times. Kat is officially now his Mistress as she locks his cock up into chastity and prepares him for his new life as her personal slave. Mistress Kat strips down to her black bra and panties and begins to t.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 937.0 MB

Download No More Man - FullHD 1080p

Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit

Cast: Natalya, Ava
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting, Oil

Natalya shows Ava how to during a full weight video. The end of the clip has a small POV section for shiny ass addicts as well. The tone is bratty and heartless as the old fool is while locked down.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8800kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit