Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Strap-on

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Covid Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Princess Nataya, Riley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging
Video language: English

Another slave has lost its job due to Covid. This really annoys Natalya and Riley. Slaves have a responsibility to make tributes whether or not they are employed. The girls do not care that there are a pandemic and global recession. They deserve money. The girls decide to make their jobless loser edge for them. After increasing his frustration with an edging, he will be locked back into chastity for multiple months. They scold the loser for not saving more. Once he receives his government stimulus, they will take the whole check. The girls make the loser edge to their asses. He deserves to be edged and denied. He apologizes over and over for losing his job but also complains that the situation is not fair. The girls whisper in his ears, "Beta's have to pay." Soon the beta is repeating the manta, softly. "Betas have to pay." The girls will not allow the beta to stop edging. It must edge over and over. The slave starts to beg to be locked back in chastity. It almost has an accident but .

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12657kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Covid Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Release Year: 2018

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Beauty Hole Destroyer

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage

Holes are meant to be stretched, fucked and destroyed and Mistress Alina Lopez has the perfect cock just for that. Her slave knows better by now that Mistress Alina is the only one who does the fucking especially with his cock never released from chastity. Every time he gets his hole fucked it only reminds him that much more of his slave status. He is no longer a man but just a fuck-hole for his Mistress and all of her big, fat cocks to destroy for their own entertainment.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Beauty Hole Destroyer

Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Human Furniture, Face Sitting

In this clip, Natalya has locked her personal slave into a smother box. She puts on her makeup for a date with her boyfriend while she sits on its face. She wants to look perfect for Him. She pumps it's face higher and higher into her fat beautiful ass. This is as close as he will ever get to her pussy. Its fine that he doesn't breathe. Her make up is more important. She completely forgets he is even there.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Goddess Alexandra Snow Humiliates Her Step S.

Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step son. After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-father. Tragically Danni's step-father quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step daughter now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step-sister has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step sister and her friends better.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow Humiliates Her Step S.

Hollowed Hole

Cast: Ariana Marie

Mistress Ariana's fuck slave needs his ass further hollowed out to fit his new piggy tail butt plug and she has just the dick for the job. Soon every toy and object she desires to shove deep into his fuck-hole will slide in with ease.

Duration: 18:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11225kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hollowed Hole

Your Asshole is Mine

Cast: Miss Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day. I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week. Mistress Courtney has her slave lying down on a fuck bench and fucks him from behind with different dildos.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20232kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Your Asshole is Mine

Uses Male For Human Ashtray

Cast: Goddess Becky, Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Spittin

Becky and Natalya are enjoying a cigarette outside in the nice weather. They use an ugly male to ash their cigs. They let him wash it down with their spit.

Duration: 7:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7467kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 406.5 MB

Download Uses Male For Human Ashtray

Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

If there is one thing a slave should be trained to do it's polishing a Mistress's boots with his tongue. No matter how dirty or clean a Mistress's boots are the slave should jump at the chance to spit polish them. Mistress Diana has a pair of dirty leather boots ready for her dirty boy to spit-shine back to life. Just the act of licking her leather boots starts to make his chastity swell more than ever before. She has found his new place in life as nothing but a boot groveling bitch who will be teased and denied in chastity for years to come. Being a doormat is exactly where this bitch belongs and exactly where he will be kept.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 935.5 MB

Download Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

Edging Restraints

Cast: Brandi Love

Brandi Love's slave has given her 20 orgasms this week and with being a fair Mistress she keeps the ratio even by allowing him one. She takes her time playing and edging with her special toys as she doesn't just use them up and break them right away. She want's to watch him squirm, whimper and beg in frustration before allowing him the pleasure of his one and only chance to cum.

Duration: 16:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11278kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Edging Restraints

Earning his Orgasm

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Straitjacket

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps

Download Earning his Orgasm

We Don't Care if You're Sick

Cast: Princess Chanel
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heel

The trash slave hasn't been doing his job. Princess Chanel walks into the kitchen to find garbage and she is NOT happy. She calls his ass in and he gives her some lame excuse about a 'bad back' and 'doctor says I can't carry anything'. Bitch, do you think Princess Chanel cares what 'doctor says'? How about what "Chanel says'? Like getting on the floor, riding around with a heaping garbage bag on your back and CRAWLING out to do your garbage duties. You don't get doctor's excuses when you are a Mean Girl slave. That's why its SLAVERY stupid!

Duration: 9:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10046kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 697.6 MB

Download We Don't Care if You're Sick

Caged Titan

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

This is a fun video featuring Mistress Miranda from the UK. She visited us a few years ago and brought her muscular slave with her. This guy is a perfect male specimen with bulging muscles and a handsome face. Where did Miranda find this guy? She's so lucky to have him as her personal toy.

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 354.7 MB

Download Caged Titan

XXL Strapon Fuck

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond

Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on!
I'm not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you've ever had or will have inside your ass! You've recognized me as
your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you'll scream from lust and pain. Can't believe it yet
how my dick can fit into your little asshole? Haha, watch and learn what I'm able to do with a nice amount of lubricant. Afterwards I'm
sure you'll scream for my fat dick everytime you wanna get fucked again!

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

Download XXL Strapon Fuck

Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Strap-on

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps

Download Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Milking Slave Part 666

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking

Goddess Alina and Mistress Sasha select slave 666 for his awaiting milking. Alina and Sasha expertly milk the slave's cock while humiliating their bitch, laughing at his lack of success with women and how pathetic he looks lusting after their beautiful bodies that he can not even touch. Goddess Alina builds the bitch up, jerking him to the point where he begs o cum, then spurts all over Mistress Sasha's black glove. Alina and Sasha then make sure he eats up every last drop of his man filth.

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 620.2 MB

Download Milking Slave Part 666

Diana Grace - Breath in My Ass

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Smothering

Mistress Diana Grace proves to her slave that he doesn't need to breathe when he is servicing her sweet holes. She sits on her slave's face making him suffocate deep between her ass cheeks while making him put his mouth to work. His chastity swells to the extreme from being helpless under his Mistress's ass but that only turns her on that much more. Mistress Diana takes great delight in feeling her slave kick and squirm as he gasps for air while trying to prove his worth. The best way for any man to learn his place is by being smothered under a big, beautiful ass until he is completely out of breath and unable to do anything about it. Only then will he know how helpless he truly is when in the presence of a Dominant Woman.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9276kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 869.5 MB

Download Diana Grace - Breath in My Ass

Boot fuck and piss

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond

I'm wearing latex and really high boots with a high thick heel. Slave Roman gets to feel something new as
I shove the heel deep into his asshole and fuck him hard. This ass isn't a virgin anymore, is it? In the end he also gets a lot
of my piss into his slave face!

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 550.1 MB

Download Boot fuck and piss