Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Experimental Edging Party

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket
Video language: English

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11241kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Experimental Edging Party

Princess Nikki Cruel, Mistress Anette & Giant Princess - Dirty Party

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Princess Nikki and Princess Mini introduce Giant Princess to a whipping party. Giant princess loves also to play some cruel games with slaves nippels.

Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 405.9 MB

Download Princess Nikki Cruel, Mistress Anette & Giant Princess - Dirty Party

Femdom Family Birthday Pegging

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Brianna, Lola
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Humiliation, Face Fucking, High Heels, Strap-On
Video language: Russian

Goddess Brianna's twins Lola and Danni have their birthday today. On this birthday Danni will be pegged. It is tradition in this family. All boys are pegged on their birthday when they first get old enough. First they are locked into chastity and then pegged. The party is so humiliating for Danni. He is to suck both his and her 's cock. Lola loves it! She loves being a spoiled bratty bitch to her twin . She loves that he is being pegged. Danni at first struggles with his 's cock. His yells at him, "It's my birthday to and this is what I want!" Lola feeds her her cock while Brianna finally presses herself into Danni. Danni is being pegged! "Its huge Mommy!" "Don't worry your is next!" Danni is humiliated. He is being double teamed by his and . Danni's balls swing back and forth inside his chastity tube from the pounding from his . Then his gets her turn pegging him. Lola loves fucking her twin . While Lola fucks her , Brianna makes Danni clean off her cock with his mouth. He is.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 825.9 MB

Download Femdom Family Birthday Pegging

Die Sado Maso-Klinik Part 5

Release Year: 2018

In the role play verkorpert Stella the perversely inclined Grafin Sadista, pitilessly her employees with cane,
Whip and other tools punishes. With the candle in the arse and hot wax in the groove becomes impressive
the wax torture documents. There follows the arrest and the Ausubung of complete control uber held prisoner one,
disobedient slaves.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:45
Video: 512x384, XviD, 772kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 695.8 MB

Download Die Sado Maso-Klinik Part 5

Cock Cum Guzzler

Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Cock Cum Guzzler

Mistress Bijou - Men are Sex Slaves

Mistress Bijou doesn't have a lot of use for men. They are simply objects to use, abuse, torment and fuck. She loves buckling on her strap-on to go for a nice ride on some bitch's ass. She likes to drill their little man-pussy until they are moaning like the pathetic little whores they truly are. If Mistress Bijou is in a good mood, she might even let them cum. But she mainly likes to let them reveal themselves at the end of her strap-on. That's when the games truly begin.

Duration: 7:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3847kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 232.0 MB

Download Mistress Bijou - Men are Sex Slaves

Peeping Tom to Oral Slave - Rocky Emerson

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Pussy Worship

Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven again. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Peeping Tom to Oral Slave - Rocky Emerson

Earning his Orgasm

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Straitjacket

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Earning his Orgasm

The Human Welcome Mat

Carmela walks her up the stairs and Gemma can't believe her eyes- there is actually a human welcome mat for her to wipe her feet on before she even steps foot inside! She can't believe that this loser is so pathetic that it is literally nothing more than a "thing" for women to wipe their feet on before entering the house! She reminds Carmela that she is wearing Heels! This loser can't be That pathetic that it will just let her step on him in her heels?? Of course, this is commonplace to Carmela, so she gives Gemma a "demo" by hopping up onto the loser and stomping all over him in her stilettos like it is nothing. The slave underneath her is in agony...but gladly endures its suffering in a desperate attempt to please Carmela with its obedience..

Duration: 6:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17199kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 815.7 MB

Download The Human Welcome Mat

Katie Kush - Boot Bitch Orgasms

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels, Handjob, Cumshot

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Katie Kush - Boot Bitch Orgasms

Milking The Gimp

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Body Bag, Brunette, Handjobs, Hooded, Milking, Tattooed

Sometimes even rubber gimps are given a reward for being such an obedient sex toy. Mistress Ivy's gimp is locked up tight in his rubber prison never being allowed to see the light of day. She teases his caged cock making him extra horny before she removes it after 2 months of no freedom. Using her fierce grip she rewards her rubber bitch with an intense orgasm releasing loads of cum from his blue balls. Mistress Ivy never lets cum go to waste as she make feeds it right back down his throat and sentences his cock back to months of chastity.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11266kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Milking The Gimp

Your Asshole is Mine

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day. I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week. Mistress Courtney has her slave lying down on a fuck bench and fucks him from behind with different dildos.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20232kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Your Asshole is Mine

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Strap-On Fuck Toy

My slave has been enduring my ministrations all day and is quite worn out, but I want to make him my strap-on toy. I restrain him throughly and begin to pentrate his ass. Slowly at first, then increasing in speed and severity until he is crying beneath his rubber hood. I almost knock him over from fucking him so hard, but grab him and pull him back onto my cock for even more vicious pounding. This clip is being posted out of the order it was shot (during a real session), but I loved this one so much that I couldn't wait to post it.

Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4972kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 274.0 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow - Strap-On Fuck Toy

Boot Bitch Orgasms - Katie Kush

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels, Handjob, Cumshot

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Boot Bitch Orgasms - Katie Kush

Winter Break: Part 2

Studio: : InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows.

The thick plastic bit into my tender flesh. I was helpless to pull free. Every inch I moved caused pain, but I struggled none-the-less. My thin cotton panties were all that stood between my soft cunt lips and my captor's evil torments. I begged through the sanitary napkin in my mouth.

My safe sanctuary was turned into my worst nightmare. The madman strapped me to the furnace and encircled my sensitive nips with copper wire. He connected the wires to his electrical device and shocked me. His twisted mind came up with torment after torment and I could do nothing, but suffer for him.

Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Winter Break: Part 2

Your Asshole is Mine

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day. I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week. Mistress Courtney has her slave lying down on a fuck bench and fucks him from behind with different dildos.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20232kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Your Asshole is Mine

A fat Japanese mistress is making a man to lick a cunt during facesitting - Asian Femdom

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Gutjap
Cast: fat asian mistress
Genres: FemDom, Asian, Facesitting

A fat Japanese mistress is making a man to lick a cunt during facesitting - Asian Femdom! Her fat ass can crush a man's head during made cunnilingus!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3838kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 203.2 MB

Download A fat Japanese mistress is making a man to lick a cunt during facesitting - Asian Femdom

Amazon's Caged Cuckold - Rocky Emerson

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Hardcore, Blowjob, Handjob, Stockings

You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Amazon's Caged Cuckold - Rocky Emerson

Captive Male Hot Sweet The Best Excellent Unreal Collection. Part 1.

The captive male is so easily manipulated by visual stimulation. She decide to take control of the very air he breathes. She strokes his cock manually to orgasm, he cries out in erotic pLeasurable-pain as his bound balls reLease a load of cum.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 14 files.

Download Captive Male Hot Sweet The Best Excellent Unreal Collection. Part 1.