Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Earning his Orgasm

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alina Lopez
Video language: English

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Earning his Orgasm

Lady Renee - Everybody will know

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

A kinky date turned into a nightmare for this horny slut. At first he thought it was just a private kinky game, some handcuffs, a gag, a bit of strap-on fucking. The silly idiot forgot to turn his phone off, how could he answer it whilst gagged and getting bum fucked by Me? Of course he couldn't, so I quite gladly answered the call and guess who was on the other end? It was the slut's mommy! I guess she was a little shocked to hear all about how I was pumping her son's ass with My strap-on (although not as shocked as he was hahahaha). Now I had the perfect opportunity to really ruin him. I snap some pics of the gagged slut taking the pointy end of My strap-on up his bitch cunt. Who to send them to? For sure his boss and work colleagues and a general post to social media will surely make his life barely worth living. Ruined by My cock in more ways than one!

Duration: 7:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 421.3 MB

Download Lady Renee - Everybody will know

Slave Teased In Chastity - Kat Dior

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Stockings, Chastity, Tease and Denial

Slave draven is so vain. He's dancing in the mirror and staring at his own cock. Topless dominatrix Mistress Kat Dior discovers him primping and preening in the mirror and decides to give him a reality check. His dick belongs to HER and she is going to lock it up. He doesn't deserve pussy! She gets so turned on seeing him all locked up and decides to tease her slave with her perfect feet, pussy, tits and ass while his cock cage gets tighter and tighter.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Slave Teased In Chastity - Kat Dior

Cock Cum Guzzler

Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Cock Cum Guzzler

Cameron Dee Human Toilet Instructions

Mistress Cameron is in love with the human toilets. She has trained Marcelo to be a human toilet and now she uses him whenever she can. In this clip Cameron explains to you how you will be used as human toilet and why this is all you are good for. She tells you what your life will be like as a toilet. She shows how her pussy sits perfectly in a mans mouth. Marcelo was born to be a human toilet.

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8400kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 395.0 MB

Download Cameron Dee Human Toilet Instructions

Man No More - Brittany Andrews

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, FaceSitting, Chastity

Goddess Brittany Andrews paid for what was supposed to be a top-notch human statue but she is finding it to be quite a failure. The brochure claimed it could hold any position for weeks at a time yet it struggles to last for even a few days. Before she requests a refund she decides he might be better kept as a seat cushion than a pretty object for decoration. Goddess Brittany orders it to lay on it's back like a proper piece of furniture as she tests out his new role under her latex covered ass. She doesn't care that it needs to breathe as a piece of furniture must learn to stay still no matter the cost. Her new seat cushion is tested to the extremes to see if it has what it takes to please her. If it can't handle living under her ass then she might just toss it out in the dumpster with the rest of the trash.

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 846.8 MB

Download Man No More - Brittany Andrews

Kinky Carmen Perfect Sweet Nice Sweet New Vip Collection. Part 3.

Release Year: 2018

they put him through severe breath control, brutal ballbusting, and full weighty ass smothering. Carmen joins the fun with heavy handed spanking and messy mouth to mouth food feeding, covering him in welts and condiments.

Total size: 5.6 GB in 6 files.

Download Kinky Carmen Perfect Sweet Nice Sweet New Vip Collection. Part 3.

Experimental Edging Party

Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11241kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Experimental Edging Party

Mistress Lexa - Fucking Machine

While the fucking machine is fucking the Slaves ass Mistress Lexa like to see how he is cleaning her leather boots.

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 233.3 MB

Download Mistress Lexa - Fucking Machine

Boot Slave Tease - Asia Perez

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Lingerie, Humiliation

Mistress Asia Perez notices her beautiful leather boots are dirty and calls slave Draven in. On his hands and knees, leash in his mouth, this slave knows his place but obviously doesn't know how to clean boots so it's time for a lesson! He goes after the leather using his tongue with gusto, getting every crack, crevice and plane on the heel before cleaning the bottom of her filthy shoe, subject to humiliation the whole time. Laying down, he is trampled by her boots and her words. Once he has pleased his Mistress she teases him with her round ass, sticking it in his face. Almost close enough for him to sniff it!

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 886.5 MB

Download Boot Slave Tease - Asia Perez

Miss Courtney Your Asshole is Mine HD

Studio: MissCourtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20232kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Miss Courtney Your Asshole is Mine HD

Boot fuck and piss

I'm wearing latex and really high boots with a high thick heel. Slave Roman gets to feel something new as I shove the heel deep into his asshole and fuck him hard. This ass isn't a virgin anymore, is it? In the end he also gets a lot of my piss into his slave face!

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 550.1 MB

Download Boot fuck and piss

Kat Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Kat wants her old simp to oil her perfect young body. The simp adores her incredible ass. Its chastity starts to feel tight. Kat loves being worshipped and adored for her beauty. She humiliates the old man and reminds it that it is unloved. It exists to be used by the beautiful young girl. Kat decides that it will be funny to let her beta out of chastity. She wants to see the desperate fool try to fuck her legs. The old fool is so brainless. It humps and humps. When Kat is finished amusing herself with the fool, she locks it back up.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11218kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 998.6 MB

Download Kat Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Kinky Carmen Perfect Sweet Nice Sweet New Vip Collection. Part 1.

Our favorite femdom Mistress and her pal Mister P have found another willing slave to have some fun with. He showed up in a fishnet catsuit, begging for a Kinky Carmen striptease.

Total size: 5.2 GB in 7 files.

Download Kinky Carmen Perfect Sweet Nice Sweet New Vip Collection. Part 1.

Miss Courtney Your Asshole is Mine

Studio: MissCourtney.
Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day. I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week. Mistress Courtney has her slave lying down on a fuck bench and fucks him from behind with different dildos.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20232kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Miss Courtney Your Asshole is Mine

Sissy boy whipping

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture, Trampling
Video language: German

Looks like this sub really needs to work harder on his abs - just look at his soft belly steadily growing red as his Mistresses whip it. But don't think that they will focus on it only - they will also flog his ass and grace him with a hard tugjob!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3715kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 227.7 MB

Download Sissy boy whipping

Princess Nataya & Riley

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Nataya & Riley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging

Another slave has lost its job due to COVID. This really annoys Natalya and Riley. Slaves have a responsibility to make tributes whether or not they are employed. The girls do not care that there are a pandemic and global recession. They deserve money. The girls decide to make their jobless loser edge for them. After increasing his frustration with an edging, he will be locked back into chastity for multiple months. They scold the loser for not saving more. Once he receives his government stimulus, they will take the whole check. The girls make the loser edge to their asses. He deserves to be edged and denied. He apologizes over and over for losing his job but also complains that the situation is not fair. The girls whisper in his ears, "Beta's have to pay." Soon the beta is repeating the manta, softly. "Betas have to pay." The girls will not allow the beta to stop edging. It must edge over and over. The slave starts to beg to be locked back in chastity. It almost has an accident but .

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12657kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Princess Nataya & Riley

Whipping My nags

Studio: American Mean Girls

This was a custom where I ride 2 slaves around, whipping them as I go. I give them both a turn at carrying me to see who can do the best job. The winner will get the most amazing award ever...my spit! Haha.
And the loser?? It gets whipped to shreds! A very simple and fun game I think, don't you? Watch to see how cruel I can be. And there is even an outfit change after I take a break and come back later to punish my slaves even more...

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11713kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Whipping My nags