Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Strap-on Cock Slut

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage
Video language: English

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Strap-on Cock Slut

Pony boy is too bad

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This skinny pony boy is lacking stamina - after just a couple of rides he starts panting and refusing to carry his rude chunky Mistresses on. Well, that surely requires a punishment. Watch him get his foreskin stuffed full of burning cigarette ash!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3587kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 243.2 MB

Download Pony boy is too bad

Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Vibrator, BDSM, Ejaculation, FaceSitting, Chastity/font]

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display. Using a powerful vibrator she presses it firmly between her slave's chastity and balls as she knows that's the perfect sweet spot to drive a locked bitch crazy. With the right amount of pressure and finesse Mistress Charlotte milks out a big, cum load from her slave's balls then makes him eat it right back up.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Bad Boyz Bound & Fucked Part 2

Release Year: 2018

These "Bad Boyz" have been naughty and are in need of punishment. And, that's just what they'll get! In the first part of this double feature, Maxine X and the incredibly sexy, muscular and strict, Goddess Heather, team up on Taurus. He is bound to the cross, whipped and ass fucked. Its not all pain, however, as he is reward with cock sucking by Maxine as Goddess Heather fucks his ass at the same time.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:36:58
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bad Boyz Bound & Fucked Part 2

Experimental Edging Party

Cast: Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11241kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Experimental Edging Party

Crazy bitch punishment

Watch out for the hardcore punishment from the crazy bitch as she is punishing her slave real hard. Lighting candles above her ass and burning her for misbehaving in a crazy female domination bang action.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3569kbps

File size: 243.4 MB

Download Crazy bitch punishment

Rubber Slaves

Mistress Sandra and Mistress Perversity (not their real names, I suspect) are two "rubber-inspired" dominas, whatever that means. In this film, we see the duo train their slaves to become simple rubber objects whose only purpose is to satisfy the bizarre desires of their latex-clad tormentresses. The director of the film brings us through several events which build upon a common philosphical theme through out the story. In four separate scenarios, the rubber slaves are submitted to various tortures and rituals according to the unspeakable whims of their captors. However, the viewer will wonder whether these "slaves" are truly into these actions against their will - or whether thay are simply servile beings who enjoy this activity. The director of this film cleverly withholds the answer, leaving the audience to ponder long after leaving the theater.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:56
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1122kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 693.9 MB

Download Rubber Slaves

Genres: Femdom, Threesome, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking, Squirting

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

Crazy redhead in action

Crazy redhead babe getting wild as she is enjoying the amazing action pleasuring her man in a bizarre style. Get freaky as the crazy bitch is getting only wilder having her leather man pleasured in the best way possible.

Duration: 9:21
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps

File size: 258.8 MB

Download Crazy redhead in action

Lady Natalie Black - Well Hung Fuck Toy - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

Lady Natalie Black and her slave return to her dungeon in a new three-part series! Her slave will take it all: CBT, Pegging, Fisting, Sounding, and more!

Duration: 12:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 882.7 MB

Download Lady Natalie Black - Well Hung Fuck Toy - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale
Cast: AstroDomina - Natalie Mars & Alrik Angel
Genres: shemale femdom strapon plug bondage domination

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Strap-on Cock Slut

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Strap-on Cock Slut

Lets fuck in the office

Mature brunette woman was working late with her office man when she figured out that some unwinding would be really cool. Watch the horny babe getting on her seducing skills on her man giving him utmost pleasures.

Duration: 7:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3600kbps

File size: 209.6 MB

Download Lets fuck in the office

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Cast: girls
Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, , and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Genres: Femdom, Threesome, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking, Squirting

Wrestling Humiliation

Cast: Rilynn And Roxi
Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Fetish, Group, Wrestlin

When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole

Duration: 6:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20325kbps

File size: 968.7 MB

Download Wrestling Humiliation

Princess Natalya Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Princess Natalya Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises