Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Danica Naked Domination

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Sole Caliber - Passionate Foot Worship with Megan Cade

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

I had watched a few tickle clips of Megan in the past and I knew she had really cute feet. In this clip, I lick up and down her arches, suck on her toes, and get her smooth size 9 soles all spitty and slobbery! Her feet were so soft and I got really into it. Dare I say it's my best foot worship clip yet? Yes, I dare say so.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2152kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 108.7 MB

Download Sole Caliber - Passionate Foot Worship with Megan Cade

Boot Bitch Orgasms

Cast: Katie Kush

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Boot Bitch Orgasms

Husband Fucked By Wife And Cuck Sitter

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Brianna, Lola
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Humiliation, Cuckolding, Spitting, Face Fucking, High Heels, Strap-On

When Brianna goes out on dates, she always leaves her cuckold husband with a cuck sitter. Brianna cannot trust her husband on his own. While she's getting fucked, she doesn't want to be distracted thinking about what household rules her husband might be disobeying. Brianna's husband is fed up with the arrangement. He does not like having to have Lola as his cuck sitter and he doesn't want his wife to go out on dates anymore. Brianna argues with her husband and makes him humble himself by kissing the ass that he will never fuck. She shoves his face into her ass and reminds him that he will have to smell it again after she gets back from fucking a real man. Brianna's husband is heartbroken and jealous. He's kneeling before his superior wife, crestfallen, when the cuck sitter arrives.
The exuberant cuck sitter makes herself right at home. It's clear from the start that Brianna's husband does not like the cuck sitter at all. Brianna is indifferent towards her husband's opinion. The women.

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10150kbps
Audio: 291kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Husband Fucked By Wife And Cuck Sitter

Strap-on Cock Slut

Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Strap-on

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Strap-on Cock Slut

Jenna Ivory - Forever MY Bitch

Nothing makes a slave more sexually frustrated then having his Mistress slide her latex covered pussy up and down his caged cock. Miss Jenna toys with her chastity bitch making his horny cock turn bright purple as it tries to grow in it's steel chastity. If only Miss Jenna hadn't of lost the key he would of been set free today but will now forever be locked and denied pleasure.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4351kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 330.7 MB

Download Jenna Ivory - Forever MY Bitch

Incredible Forced Ruin

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Female Domination, Handjobs, Ballbusting, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Brianna has a slave secured into the steel stockade at The Edging Salon. She loves teasing slaves when they are in this helpless predicament. Brianna removes the slave's chastity device. The slave abundantly, pathetically, leaks pre-cum once the device has been removed. Brianna laughs and tells the slave that she will not have any mercy on him. She slaps and squeezes the slave's balls.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10179kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 941.6 MB

Download Incredible Forced Ruin

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Cast: April Olsen & Lance Hart

Lance decided to get back to his roots with the production of these Sweet Femdom videos. He asked April Olsen to come over, lock his dick up in chastity and fuck his ass with one of his biggest dildos. Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage. This video is the 2nd of 4. This is also some of the hottest pegging we've ever made. Sometimes it's good to skip the plot and just get right to what matters.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 729.8 MB

Download April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Strap-on Maids

Cast: Desire Moore, Kelly Wells, Gwen Diamond, Aiden Starr, Brooke Scott, Jason Brown, Brad Slater, Nick East, Adam Wood, Ekzavir Wray
Genres: Fetish, Femdom, Strapon, GangBang, Pantyhose/Stockings, Uniform, FaceSitting

These are no ordinary maids, these are Strap-On Maids, and they are here to clean more than your house! When they are done dusting the mantle, they are going to dust off your asshole with a massive strap-on dildo! Kelly Wells leads this fem-Dom cast in a full length feature of role reversing debauchery!

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11229kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Strap-on Maids

Experimental Edging Party

Cast: Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid
Genres: Femdom, Threesome, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking, Squirting

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11241kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Experimental Edging Party

Mistress Enola - Headlocks Training Slave

Since I tried scissorhold! and headlocks, I feel like it's my new passion, I like to see my slave's face red ... and turn purple every time I press my legs on his neck ... I love to see suffering on his face, I love to control the oxygen flow to his brain ... My slave is very well trained ... he had everything ready to start my training, he put the mats on the floor, he left everything clean, he lay down on them and I use his body and head as I pleased ... I suffocated him more than 6 times ... pressing with my legs making figures 4. I always manage to make him faint and get disoriented ... it's the most fun!

Duration: 6:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20092kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 906.1 MB

Download Mistress Enola - Headlocks Training Slave

Alexa Kane Lick My Ass Stepbrother

Alexa Kane manipulates her stepbrother into licking her asshole. It's a dirty trick, but their stepmother says that when she's gone Alexa is in charge! Whatever Alexa says her stepbrother has to do. It's very humiliating for Alexa's stepbrother to lick his stepsister's asshole, but he doesn't want Alexa to tell their stepmother that he was smoking in the garage, so he will have to do whatever his little stepsister says. Alexa seems to really like the way it feels to have her stepbrother tongue her asshole! She's so pleased with the way he has made her feel that she decides not to tell on him for smoking! So humiliating what a guy has to do just to get himself out of trouble!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15239kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Download Alexa Kane Lick My Ass Stepbrother

Russian Strapon Fucksters

Cast: Russian girls and boys
Genres: Orgy, Submission, Female domination, Strap On

Watch beautiful mistresses dominant over slaves with strapons essentials as domination with strapon, strapon sucking, strapon ass destruction, humiliation with strapon, strapon anal abuse and more.
8 hot girls - 5 abusive scenes.

Duration: 44:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11740kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Russian Strapon Fucksters

Cock Cum Guzzler

Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cock Cum Guzzler

Tugjob and anal toys

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

'No pain, no gain' is this beautiful blond Domme's main motto. She knows that her old big-dicked slave really wants his shaft serviced by her and he will get what he wants. However, this should come along with suffering - anal suffering, in his case.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3718kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 213.5 MB

Download Tugjob and anal toys

Alexa Kane - Lick My Ass (2021)

Cast: Alexa Kane
Genres: Femdom

Alexa Kane manipulates into licking her asshole. It's a dirty trick, but their stepmother says that when she's gone Alexa is in charge! Whatever Alexa says he has to do. It's very humiliating to lick asshole, but he doesn't want Alexa to tell their stepmother that he was smoking in the garage, so he will have to do whatever his little girl says. Alexa seems to really like the way it feels to have tongue her asshole! She's so pleased with the way he has made her feel that she decides not to tell on him for smoking! So humiliating what a guy has to do just to get himself out of trouble!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15239kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Download Alexa Kane - Lick My Ass (2021)

Marsha's New Pets

Cast: Marsha May
Genres: Ass Worship, Cuckolding, Full Movies, Milking, Pussy Worship, Strapon

Marsha May is in detention for being a bad girl. She gives Mr. Adams an apple and flirts with him, showing off her hot young body. He is weak and can barely tell her no. He knows it isn't right to have such lust for his young student and he would get fired if anyone found out but she is just and he is growing . Before he knows it, she has him naked and in a collar. He is so weak to do whatever he says. She is in total control now. Suddenly he finds himself underneath her soaking wet young pussy. He licks and pleasures her and loves the way she tastes. She owns him now. He is completely hers, unable to do anything but lick and pleasure his hot young student. Marsha May owns the room now and is standing on the desk ordering around Mr. Adams when her classmate Toby enters. He is wondering why and how Marsha is in charge of the room and why Mr. Adams is sitting there in a pink collar. Marsha knows that Toby has the hots for her so she decides to use it to her advantage and turn her clas.

Duration: 44:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11740kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Marsha's New Pets