Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Dirty human doormat

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This trembling slave is nothing but a lifeless fuck toy for his dommes. Tonight their objectification fun will take on a brand-new kinky twist. They will treat the fucker like a trampoline - or even a doormat that is perfect for wiping your feet on!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3813kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 192.6 MB

Download Dirty human doormat

Sofiya And Her Slave Part 1

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Beautiful female feet have always aroused men, and here we've got some exciting pictures you are sure to like. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 178.1 MB

Download Sofiya And Her Slave Part 1

Lakeview Entertainment Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection. Part 2.

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

She reaches for a pair of pantyhose and, while She is seated on his face, puts them on his legs. She allows him to get up and has him walk for Her. She makes him beg for Her strap-on and then give it to him up to the hilt.

Total size: 2.2 GB in 3 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection. Part 2.

Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Strap-on

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Nineteen Year Old Brat Shops While Getting Stinky Feet Worshiped

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Financial Domination, 18 & 19 Years Old, Sock Smelling, Foot Fetish

19-year-old Natalya takes off her dirty converse and sweaty old cheer socks. She loves making her pathetic loser sniff her socks and shoes before worshipping her stinky feet. While Natalya's loser worships her feet, Natalya shops from a catalog. She wants some new stuff for her dorm room this semester and will use her loser's credit cards to get it. She especially wants to get some new picture frames, so that she can display some photos that she and her boyfriend took together at the state carnival over the summer. Natalya doesn't care how much debt she racks up on her loser's card. The things are so pretty, and Natalya wants to create the perfect little nest to share with her man. When she's finished getting her feet worshipped, Natalya sends her loser back into her dorm room closet. She's going out and he has to stay in there until she gets back

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 599.0 MB

Download Nineteen Year Old Brat Shops While Getting Stinky Feet Worshiped

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Cast: April Olsen & Lance Hart
Genres: Anal, All Sex, Big Tits, Strap On - Peggin

April Olsen & Lance Hart is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and April Olsen & Lance Hart's got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 729.8 MB

Download April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Ruined orgasms compilation

Cast: girl
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Foot Slave, Foot Domination, Foot Worship

Girls are different. We'll show you the movie to which a selection of clips with how the girls know how to dominate and they are strict. They tie their boys, milk them, and they get a whip for disobedience, they beat them on the testicles, and they also invent a lot more. It will be interesting and tasty.

Duration: 1:23:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2091kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ruined orgasms compilation

Alexis Amadahy & Jade - Sissy Strap On Training

Studio: Brat Princess

Sissy Strap on Training Part 1, danni began his slut training by having his mouth stretched. Now, dannis tight pussy needs to be opened. Dannis buyer is super well-endowed, and the girls only have a few hours left to get him ready before he ships out. Dannis life has been a luxury compared to what its going to be. Jade starts dannis training with the smaller cock. Thankfully, the small cock fits into the tight pussy. Amadahy has danni practice bobbing on her dick while Jade fucks from behind. Dannis chastity bounces as Jade rails his ass. The girls lay danni on his back. Alexis takes a turn at danni while his feet are in the air. Amadahy fucks its throat. Danni looks very unhappy. Wheres your pageant face? Jade demands. Danni receives instruction to moan like a girl. Danni will not make much sound. Amadahy decides shell give the pussy a try with her big dick. Dannis hole takes all of Amadahy. Danni strokes Jades cock while Alexis fucks his face and Amadahy fucks its ass. The girls hav.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Alexis Amadahy & Jade - Sissy Strap On Training

Princess Eats Mexican Food Slave Eats Her Farts

Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Farting, Toilet Slavery, Brat Girls, Face Sitting

Natalya had lunch at a popular fast casual Mexican restaurant chain. The restaurant is notorious for causing digestive upset in its customers, but the food tastes really good, so it's hard to resist. Natalya has no regrets, but she wants to get all her farts out now, into the mouth of her toilet slave. She has a date with her boyfriend soon, and she wouldn't want to accidently fart while on a date. She especially doesn't want to fart while bent into some of the crazy positions her boyfriend gets her into during sex. That would be embarrassing. Better to get all the farts out now, with her human toilet, before she's with someone who's opinion matters. It's the toilet slave's job to inhale all the farts, straight from Natalya's glorious ass. A Princess doesn't want to be bothered by her own smell. Natalya pulls down her pants so that there's nothing to interfere with the slave soaking up the stink. He's also been tied down good and tight, and won't be released until he gets the job don.

Duration: 6:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9709kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 483.0 MB

Download Princess Eats Mexican Food Slave Eats Her Farts

Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging, Ass Fetish

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck

Cast: Goddess Brianna
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Pegging, Strap-On

Goddess Brianna punishes her cuck by picking up a better man at the eatery. After inviting him to her hotel room, she gets very sexual with the stud while her cuck is to watch in agony. Featuring: foot worship, foot job, small penis humiliation, bisexual handjobs, fucking in front of the cuckold, strap-on and spanking.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10179kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 941.6 MB

Download Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Release Year: 2021

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the Cbt chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him So Hard, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Mistress Sofi - Rough Mistress Sofi In Leather Pants - Extreme HeadScissor Female Domination

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

The merciless yet strong red-haired tattooed Mistress Sofi in tight leather pants is doing a truly extreme head scissor femdom. The Dominant Princess tightly wraps her strong legs around the slave's neck and squeezes them with a scissor grip, blocking the air for the slave. In this video, the submissive guy clearly underestimated his hard Empress and the more her strength. This is evidenced by how desperately he tries to escape from the tenacious legs of Mistress Sofi. Throughout the video, you can observe how the color of the slave's face changed, at first it turned red from pain, and towards the end of the video his face turned completely blue. In the middle of the video, there is a moment when the slave even coughed from an overly strong in a scissor grip in black leather pants on athletic female's legs. Its realy hardcore head scissoring wrestling femdom.

Duration: 8:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10240kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 678.1 MB

Download Mistress Sofi - Rough Mistress Sofi In Leather Pants - Extreme HeadScissor Female Domination

Lick My Ass

Cast: Alexa Kane
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Taboo, Brat Girls

Alexa Kane manipulates her into licking her asshole. It's a dirty trick, but their says that when she's gone Alexa is in charge! Whatever Alexa says her has to do. It's very humiliating for Alexa's to lick his 's asshole, but he doesn't want Alexa to tell their that he was smoking in the garage, so he will have to do whatever his little says. Alexa seems to really like the way it feels to have her tongue her asshole! She's so pleased with the way he has made her feel that she decides not to tell on him for smoking! So humiliating what a guy has to do just to get himself out of trouble!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15239kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lick My Ass

Lakeview Entertainment Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection. Part 1.

Now he must walk for Her and strut like a woman. She belittles him and makes him walk back and forth as She laughs and makes fun of him. Finally, She motions him over to the bench and sits down.

Total size: 2.2 GB in 4 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection. Part 1.

Danica Naked Domination

Release Year: 2019

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Cold steel femdom

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The fear that this submissive guy is experiencing is something totally out of this world. The huge knife that his bossy girlfriend is running all over his body feels so dangerous. It's like she can chop his nipples and throbbing boner off any second!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3645kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 238.0 MB

Download Cold steel femdom

Devastating Double CBT

This slave is up for a painful session. Miss Madison Volt and I are a couple of cruel Dommes with a love for CBT. We're going to start this slave off with some ball pulling and cock slapping. His eyes are blindfolded, and his mouth is gagged with his own underwear. His hands are bound, and every ounce of control has been ripped from him. Miss Volt and I very soon become bored with just physical punishment and soon switch to electric punishment. With charged electrodes attached to his cock and an electrified plug up his ass, there's no escape from the torment we crave.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 735.8 MB

Download Devastating Double CBT

Ultimate Edging Challenge

Cast: Lexi Sindel, Anikka Albrite, Juelz Ventura, Kagney Linn Karter, Kleio Valentien, Ash Hollywood, Maddy O'Reilly, Rikki Six
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Blonde, Latex, Handjob

I have put together a 55 minute edging compilation challenge. Can you follow instructions and hold back long enough to make it through the entire challenge? This video is great for stamina training your cock for better orgasm cum control. Are you up for the challenge?

Duration: 55:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3845kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ultimate Edging Challenge