Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Lady Renee - Fucked On The Stairs

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

When a Mistress owns a slave, it is Her right to take him anally, fuck him in the ass n his back hole whenever n wherever She wants to. I bend My bitch over and give him a right royal pegging on the staircase. Nowhere is he safe from being anally abused and sodomised, not whilst I`m wearing My huge black strap-on cock. It's so funny to see his useless and limp little dick slapping back n forth as I go hard at dominating his anus, ramming My massive member up his tight fuck hole. I don't care that there may be people watching through the window, who cares if anyone sees he is My bitch and takes it up the arse when I want it? So I am going to spread this bitch's legs n fuck like there's no tomorrow.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5918kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 433.1 MB

Download Lady Renee - Fucked On The Stairs

Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Brianna, Lola
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Fucking, Taboo, Electric Play, Milking

Brianna and Lola plan to milk Briannas third husband until it expires. Lola wants a new step-daddy, shes sick of this one. Brianna agrees its in the familys best interest to move on to husband number four, as shes completely drained threes finances. Threes doctor advised its wife not to let his heart rate go up. Three isnt in the best of health, and constant sexual stimulation could be very bad for its weak cardiovascular system. Lola sucks a long piece of pink candy as she controls the electroshock unit attached to her fathers testicles. Brianna controls the tube suctioned around her husbands penis, keeping him constantly at the height of sexual arousal. Brianna has laid out the plan perfectly. Threes medical history has been carefully documented. The doctor has recorded the condition of threes weak heart. There should be no suspicion when Brianna goes to collect the insurance payment. Poor, unhealthy, man must have passed during sex with his beautiful wife. It happens to men all the.

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

Download Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Lakeview Entertainment Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection. Part 5.

Release Year: 2018

She delights in trying to tear his balls from his body as he licks the dirt from the bottom of Her shoes. has his balls tied tight and strung up so She can pull them from his body as She makes him lick the bottom of Her sexy high heeled shoes.

Total size: 6.1 GB in 10 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection. Part 5.

Beauty Cock Handler Anny Aurora

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Vibrator

When Mistress Annie demands a cum tribute she makes sure she always gets one. Her new vibrating silicone sleeve fits perfectly around her slave's cock to milk out every drop whether he is ready to cum or not. The bound and helpless bitch boy can only submit to the will of his German Goddess as he lays there and gives exactly she wants. A big, messy load all of himself to only just be shoved right into his mouth where cum belongs.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11277kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Beauty Cock Handler Anny Aurora

Fetish Nelja fucking her naked Slave with the XXL Strapon

Dressed in all black Latex with shiny boots, the asian Rubbermistress Fetish Nelja, is enjoying her slave naked on the floor. On all 4, he has his ass exposed and she is starting to use it with her Fingers and Hand. As next, she is using her Huge Strap-on

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 356.1 MB

Download Fetish Nelja fucking her naked Slave with the XXL Strapon

Alexa Kane - Lick My Ass Stepbrother

Cast: Alexa Kane
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Taboo, Brat Girls

Alexa Kane manipulates her stepbrother into licking her asshole. It's a dirty trick, but their stepmother says that when she's gone Alexa is in charge! Whatever Alexa says her stepbrother has to do. It's very humiliating for Alexa's stepbrother to lick his stepsister's asshole, but he doesn't want Alexa to tell their stepmother that he was smoking in the garage, so he will have to do whatever his little stepsister says. Alexa seems to really like the way it feels to have her stepbrother tongue her asshole! She's so pleased with the way he has made her feel that she decides not to tell on him for smoking! So humiliating what a guy has to do just to get himself out of trouble!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15239kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Alexa Kane - Lick My Ass Stepbrother

Hotwife Training

Cast: Girls
Genres: Compilation, Cuckold, Femdom, Interracial, BBC, Dirty Talk, Training, Hypno, Small Penis Humiliation, Deepthroat, Big Cock, Creampie

This video, is a story of the history of a hotwife, in fairly simple English, with the appropriate video series. The pleasant and gentle voice of the girl tells of the worship of the black member and the kold-relationship, the fate of a woman who could not resist the black male, being married to her husband. To date, this is one of the last videos from the master of this genre.

Duration: 11:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17562kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Hotwife Training

Folsom Street Fair Public CBT - Spanking Charity Booth - Mistress Evadne

Release Year: 2015

Cbtarget is going to live up to his name at the folsom street fair in san francisco!

This slave claims that his balls run his life. That is why he must be brought under strict control of a punishing, demanding and dominant woman, like me.

To give him his life and sanity back, we must take control of his balls away from him.

I offer this masochistic slave up to the crowds of folsom street fair. My goal is to give as many women as possible an opportunity to take out their anger and aggression out on him! This is the largest open-air kink festival in the world boasting 500,000 attendees. Bdsm literally takes to the streets in broad daylight for an event unique to my open-minded home town.

This submissive has a relentless hunger for public degradation and public cock and ball torture. He claims to be a good boy at heart, but he is cursed with naughty genitals. They make him want to do bad things, so we are here to punish them!

He also puts his ass and his balls on the line .

Duration: 15:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12423kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Folsom Street Fair Public CBT - Spanking Charity Booth - Mistress Evadne

Hard femdom whipping

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This beautiful sun-drenched parlor looks like a perfect place for an artful erotic shoot but. That's clearly not something that will actually happen there today. It's going to be the stage for a kinky-ass femdom whipping scene by a luscious Mistress!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:22
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3727kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 264.4 MB

Download Hard femdom whipping

Boot Bitch Orgasms

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels, Handjob, Cumsho

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Boot Bitch Orgasms

Lakeview Entertainment Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection. Part 4.

She sits and ss the bastard beneath Her and his tiny legs wiggle as She cuts off his air and he can only struggle under Her nylon covered pussy.
She feels some pity and allows him to worship at Her perfect breasts before bringing out the huge black rammer for his backsid

Total size: 810.8 MB in 1 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection. Part 4.

Kara, Peter Stallion - Cheap Whore

Studio: Submissed
Cast: Kara, Peter Stallion
Genres: Female Domination, High Heels, Handjob, Submissive Male

Kara has her man slave tied up, gagged and ready to teach him a lesson, so she can enjoy her dirty business with him. First she's gives him an ass whooping, than she starts to help him a hand.

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 530.5 MB

Download Kara, Peter Stallion - Cheap Whore

Femdom wax torture

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This bodacious femdom Mistress has got a generous portion of hot wax for her slave today. Watch her light a big candle up and splash the burning wax onto the most sensitive corners of his body. And her flogger will only make the fun more intense!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3765kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 254.2 MB

Download Femdom wax torture

Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

To withstand any load

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Girls and boys
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo
Video language: Italian

Oggi il comportamento di questo stupido schiavo e' stato imperdonabile. Non e' mai pronto ad eseguite i miei ordini, si lamenta in continuazione e risponde persino male alle mie amiche Mistress che avevo invitato nel mio dungeon. Abbiamo deciso di punirlo con una dura sessione di whipping sul culo (potete ancora vederne i segni) ma non e' bastato a cambiare il suo atteggiamento. Ora vogliamo provare un approccio diverso: decidiamo di sfondargli completamente il culo. Tutte tre indossiamo i nostri strapon: io un grosso dildo bianco, le altre Mistress, rispettivamente di un grosso cazzo nero e ..... un mostro, pure nero, di 8 cm di diametro!!! La mia amica Mistress dice che, fino ad ora, nessuno e' riuscito a prenderlo ma, oggi, e' cosi' arrabbiata che giura che lo fara' entrare, costi quel che costi!! Faccio mettere la stupida troia a 4 zampe, mentre le mie amiche si fanno succhiare il cazzo dagli altri 2 schiavi. Appena penetro il buco del culo dello schiavo, comincio a stantuffarlo a.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6530kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

Download To withstand any load

Relaxing Foot Worship with Wine and Soft Music

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BratPrincess.
Cast: Cameron Dee
Genres: Humiliation, Foot Fetish, Feet

Cameron is treating herself to a relaxing evening in. She puts on some soft music and shops on her tablet. Cameron unwinds as her cuck Worships her feet. She enjoys a glass of wine as the cuck sensually cleans in between each of her toes. He licks her arches from the heel up. The cuck sucks and bobs on her big toe. He provides a very through Worshiping. When Cameron is finished, she dismisses the cuck to draw her a bath

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 432.4 MB

Download Relaxing Foot Worship with Wine and Soft Music

Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Strapon, Suspension Bondage, Latex

Mistress Susi again in her favorite playing. Fucking gyus into the ass
and this time she loves to milk his cock at the same time till cum.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 340.8 MB

Download Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Lakeview Entertainment Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection. Part 3.

Mistress then turns and drops Her white pantyhose covered ass onto the gasping slave and ss him some more as She inspects and makes fun of his tiny prick.Watch of hard bodied eastern European Mistress Crystal kick and ass fuck Marco.

Total size: 3.8 GB in 6 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection. Part 3.

Slave ep part 34

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Lady Annabelle produces the most incredibly exquisite ball busting movie, sensually finger licking good! Using her gorgeous razor sharp french polished fingernails on her victims swollen balls while they're tightly strapped in the wooden humbler!

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5174kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

Download Slave ep part 34