Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Menstruation play

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This beauty's slave has crossed the 'I don't like it' border a while ago, so now it costs his Mistress no effort to him into fulfilling the kinkiest of her orders. Like pulling the tampon out of her pussy with his teeth and then licking her up!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3677kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 190.2 MB

Download Menstruation play

I'll fuck you in the ass

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Strapon, Latex

Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on!
I'm not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you've ever had or will have inside your ass! You've recognized me as
your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you'll scream from lust and pain. Can't believe it yet
how my dick can fit into your little asshole? Haha, watch and learn what I'm able to do with a nice amount of lubricant. Afterwards I'm
sure you'll scream for my fat dick everytime you wanna get fucked again!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

Download I'll fuck you in the ass

Konsequente Demut

Release Year: 2018

Lady K. ist in Folterlaune: Sie unterzeiht ihr Personal einer harten Prüfung. Zusammen mit ihrer Jungzofe diszipliniert die Lady zunächst die dreiste Sklavin. Im Pranger fixiert, werden ihr mit gnadenlosen Peitschenhieben und einer Heißwachsbehandlung die Verfehlungen ausgetrieben. Dem Sklaven werden die Geschlechtsteile mit Stiefeltritten und spitzem Absatz malträtiert, bevor er auf die Folterbank gefesselt wird. Bis zum Äußersten gestreckt, muss er bei Metallklammern, Spike-Rolle und weiteren perfiden Genitaltorturen seine Leidensfähigkeit und Sklavenliebe unter Beweis stellen.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:36
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 887kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 687.6 MB

Download Konsequente Demut

Danica Naked Domination

Video language: English

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Human Furniture, Face Sitting

In this clip, Natalya has locked her personal slave into a smother box. She puts on her makeup for a date with her boyfriend while she sits on its face. She wants to look perfect for Him. She pumps it's face higher and higher into her fat beautiful ass. This is as close as he will ever get to her pussy. Its fine that he doesn't breathe. Her make up is more important. She completely forgets he is even there.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

HD Femdom Sex Videos Enjoys Pussy Worship After Shopping Trip

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy has had an enjoyable shopping trip with her generous friend, Marcello. She has had a great day of being spoiled. After so much walking around the mall Macy wants her feet massaged. Marcello happily obliges. He is such a good friend and happy to do whatever Macy wants. Macy tells Marcello a secret. A guy once sucked on her toes and she liked it. Marcello thinks that licking and sucking a foot is a little weird, but he is willing to try it to make his friend happy. Soon Marcello is fully worshipping Macy's feet and Macy is getting everything she wants. Marcello thinks that things are going well and asks Macy if maybe he can take her out to dinner some night. Macy doesn't really want to have dinner but would like him to take her shopping again sometime. Macy moves her independently wealthy friend's mouth from her feet to her pussy. Marcello keeps licking. While he worships her pussy Macy suggests to Marcello that he start giving her a weekly allowance for spending. Marcello is a lit.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 934.7 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Enjoys Pussy Worship After Shopping Trip

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

Anny Aurora - Cock Handler

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Vibrator

When Mistress Annie demands a cum tribute she makes sure she always gets one. Her new vibrating silicone sleeve fits perfectly around her slave's cock to milk out every drop whether he is ready to cum or not. The bound and helpless bitch boy can only submit to the will of his German Goddess as he lays there and gives exactly she wants. A big, messy load all of himself to only just be shoved right into his mouth where cum belongs.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11277kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anny Aurora - Cock Handler

Meaty toy for dommes

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom

The rope tied to this moaning slave's balls is bending his boner backwards at a very painful angle but. Surprisingly, it doesn't make him go any limper! What a nice show for his dominant girlfriends - and what a nice target for their crop whip too!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3738kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 230.2 MB

Download Meaty toy for dommes

HD Femdom Sex Videos Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease and Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging, Ass Fetish

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

I Want To Be Better

Cast: Aidan Allgood, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Whipping, CBT, Electro Torture

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download I Want To Be Better

Sissy Strap on Training (Part 2)

Studio: Brat Princess
Cast: Alexis Grace, Amadahy, Jade Indica
Genres: strap-on, feminzation, verbal humiliation, crossdress, pegging, sissy

Sissy Strap on Training Part 1, danni began his slut training by having his mouth stretched. Now, danni's tight pussy needs to be opened. Danni's buyer is super well-endowed, and the girls only have a few hours left to get him ready before he ships out. Danni's life has been a luxury compared to what it's going to be. Jade starts danni's training with the smaller cock. Thankfully, the small cock fits into the tight pussy. Amadahy has danni practice bobbing on her dick while Jade fucks from behind. Danni's chastity bounces as Jade rails his ass. The girls lay danni on his back. Alexis takes a turn at danni while his feet are in the air. Amadahy fucks its throat. Danni looks very unhappy. "Where's your pageant face?" Jade demands. Danni receives instruction to moan like a girl. Danni will not make much sound. Amadahy decides she'll give the pussy a try with her big dick. Danni's hole takes all of Amadahy. Danni strokes Jade's cock while Alexis fucks his face and Amadahy fucks its ass. T.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Sissy Strap on Training (Part 2)

Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Human Furniture, Face Sitting

In this clip, Natalya has locked her personal slave into a smother box. She puts on her makeup for a date with her boyfriend while she sits on its face. She wants to look perfect for Him. She pumps it's face higher and higher into her fat beautiful ass. This is as close as he will ever get to her pussy. Its fine that he doesn't breathe. Her make up is more important. She completely forgets he is even there.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Hardcore, Blowjob, Handjob, Stockings

You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Lap Dance

Cast: Jay West, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Clothespins, CBT, Ballbusting, Vibrator, Flogging

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences. After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

Duration: 36:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lap Dance

Stud Milker

When Mistress Annie demands a cum tribute she makes sure she always gets one. Her new vibrating silicone sleeve fits perfectly around her slave's cock to milk out every drop whether he is ready to cum or not. The bound and helpless bitch boy can only submit to the will of his German Goddess as he lays there and gives exactly she wants. A big, messy load all of himself to only just be shoved right into his mouth where cum belongs.

Download Stud Milker

Painful Milking Day for Slave

Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Milking

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained.Surely,that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not slaves at Club Dom as they are put through torment in order to do so.Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry.His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Painful Milking Day for Slave

Rocky Emerson Amazon's Caged Cuckold

You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Mistress Cums First

Cast: Mistress T
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Chastity, Cum Eating, Handjobs, Pussy Worship

Mistress T made a deal with her slave that after she receives fifty orgasms then he will finally be allowed one. His lucky day has arrived but she makes sure his special orgasm is going to be a ruined one.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7233kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 800.1 MB

Download Mistress Cums First

I'll milk you, asshole

Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Vibrator

Download I'll milk you, asshole