Extreme Fetish | Clinic Extreme Fetish - Unusual

Alex Ginger (18 years girl gynecological exam).

Release Year: 2016
Studio: FreakyDoctor
Cast: Alex Ginger
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Red Head, Fucking Machine.
Video language: English

Cute redhead teen receives a dirty vaginal check-up by our wicked gyno doctor. The doctor could not resist to stick his dirty fingers
up her teen asshole. Also, this senior gynecologist assisted a lot during fucking machine therapy. Regular medical check-ups are included: breast exam,
rectal thermometer exam, vaginal enema, speculum exam and balloon toy therapy as well. A lot of pussy spreading and cervix close-ups.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alex Ginger (18 years girl gynecological exam).

Zombie - Strike - Origin - UltraHD 2160p

The world is hit by the global Zombid-19 infection and is in chaos. Elite military units of the CZS (Counter-Zombie-Squad) desperately fight zombies craving for a fuck and rescue the last survivors who have not yet been infected by the zombie virus. The special squad was attacked by a large herd of the transformed and the situation became critical. Enemy spotted. Cover me! The commander of the operation, was roughly fucked by a giant zombie, and the beautiful elite sniper was rushed by the whole herd and banged all her holes without mercy. Regroup team and storm the front!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14328kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Zombie - Strike - Origin - UltraHD 2160p

Amanda Dee

Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal , Brunette, Tampon

Amanda , 18 years old girl gyno exam with the presence of her girlfriend. Examination with abdominal exam, bimanual checkup, anal dilation, , speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository..

Duration: 43:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Amanda Dee

Leslie - 19 years girl exam

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Leslie
Genres: Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Natural Tits, Tampon

Leslie, 19 years old girl gyno exam. Checkup with heartbeat, abdominal, thermometers, anal dilation, bimanual exam, two speculums, suppository, dildo orgasm heartbeat and injection! Happy viewing!

Duration: 44:05

Download Leslie - 19 years girl exam

The Girl In The Cage - UltraHD 2160p

Helpless and afraid. Dark and cold cellar. Don't ask about her name, she has none. She is my obedient bitch and I am her Master. She lives in a cage and does whatever I want her to do. She listens to my every command, even the most kinkiest ones. I play with her, I fuck her like a dirty whore and then lock her in the cage again. She is my little bitch and I will train her, because here only my rules apply! I am the law! Touch the edge of the human sexuality, you won't believe what it tastes like. Enter my dark dungeon and see the heart of darkness.

Duration: 16:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11788kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Girl In The Cage - UltraHD 2160p

Linda (19 years girl gyno exam)

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Linda
Genres: Medical Fetish, Piss, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Brunette, Tampon, Vaginal & Anal Enema

Linda, 19 years old. Checkup with doppler, ultrasound, anal smear, enema, urine stream,
anal exam, two speculums and dildo orgasm heartbeat!

Duration: 42:15

Download Linda (19 years girl gyno exam)

The Amazons - UltraHD 2160p

The long-lost tribe of wild women. These are the legendary Amazons, untamed beasts. They hunt men and use them only to satisfy their needs. The pack is obediently following the horrifying queen, who rules with a hard hand and an always hungry pussy. Amazons only live for hunting and sex. Anyone unlucky enough to get caught by them is doomed forever.

Duration: 33:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11596kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download The Amazons - UltraHD 2160p

Caroline in Chastity

Cast: Caroline Pierce
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, FemDom, Fetish, Latex, Rubber

The girl came home after a hard day's work and decided to relax. Began preparations for the excesses of wearing a latex suit

Duration: 27:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Caroline in Chastity

Belle Claire (20 years girls gyno exam)

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Belle Claire
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Vaginal Enema, Piss

Beautiful slim brunette from czech republic got hot slim legs and slim body with nice shapped tits. She went for physical
and vaginal check-up performed by filthy aged gyno doctor. The freaky doctor performs a physical exam at first, then breast checkup and
also a regular gyno exam follows. A speculum pussy spreader will be used the doctor also performs various sex toy therapies

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Belle Claire (20 years girls gyno exam)

Daisy Lee (18 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Daisy Lee
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Blonde, Tampon, Piss

Daisy Lee, 18 years girl gyno exam. Inspection with abdominal, physicals, anal dilation, douche,
vaginal & perineum exam, enema, two speculums, two way vibrator orgasm and suppository insertion

Duration: 46:21

Download Daisy Lee (18 years girl gyno exam)

Petite beauty in lingerie

Studio: straponcum
Genres: Strapon

Wearing a nice, thick cock around her hips, a scandalous beauty wearing nothing by black lingerie and stockings uses her fingers to coax thick, juicy cream from her fake boner. this vixen goes crazy for the feel of this big pecker sliding between her fingers, and when she positions herself in front of a mirror and watches herself fuck her fist, she gets so turned on. soon, she's squeezing her pole really tight and painting the surface in front of her with long, messy strings of white goo that smear and drip onto her toes.

Duration: 10:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 481.6 MB

Download Petite beauty in lingerie

Barbara Bieber (20 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Barbara Bieber
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Anal Inspection

Barbara, 20 years girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts and physical exam, enema, anal
inspection, ultrasound, vaginal depth, vaginal lavage, two speculums, vibrator orgasm sthethoscope

Duration: 42:05

Download Barbara Bieber (20 years girl gyno exam)

Anal poking

Studio: Notorious Productions

Sweet fishnet slut is teasing herself in a pool of oil! She sticks her ass up and receives a huge fucking dildo in her wet and tight asshole! She stretches it so wide that you could see her stomach! Pure whore!

Duration: 19:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 562.0 MB

Download Anal poking