Extreme Fetish | Clinic Extreme Fetish - Unusual

Catherine (19 years girl gyno exam)

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Catherine
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Anal Enema, Blonde, Natural Tits, Tampon, Piss

Catherine, 19 years girl gyno exam. Inspection with physical exam, feet check, vaginal ultrasound
thermometers, perineum & anal exam, two speculums, suppository and vibrator orgasm

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Catherine (19 years girl gyno exam)

Ola 28 years old girl

Studio: ExclusiveClub
Video language: English

Czech gal Ola got slim body, nice legs, nice natural tits and a fleshy cunt. She is almost 30 yo, but looks hot. This gyno check-up includes: vitals checkup, pussy spreading with doctor fingers, pussy finger check-up, speculum exam, cervix exam, vaginal douche, dildo machine therapy. The girl also has to pee so the doctor can send her urine sample for lab screening.

Duration: 35:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ola 28 years old girl

Margot (21 years girls gyno exam)

Cast: Margot
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Blonde

Beautiful czech blonde babe Margot went to gyno clinic where she receives a dirty vaginal check-up she will be
treated by elder gyno doctor who is known for doctor patient harassment. In this pelvic exam you will see: breast and vitals check-up,
pussy check-up with doctor fingers, colin speculum exam, graves speculum exam, vaginal cleansing and plenty of pussy close-ups
including cervix close-ups

Duration: 30:41

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Margot (21 years girls gyno exam)

Amanda Dee (18 years girl gyno exam)

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Amanda Dee
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Amanda, 18 years old girl gyno exam with the presence of her girlfriend. Examination with
abdominal exam, bimanual checkup, anal dilation, enema, speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Duration: 43:16

Download Amanda Dee (18 years girl gyno exam)

Medical Fetish Exam For Teen Gina Gerson

Cast: Gina Gerson
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Masturbation, Toys

Gina Gerson, 20 years girl gyno exam. Checkup with pressure, doppler, abdominal and vaginal exam, thermometers, anal exam, speculum, suppository and hysteria treatment!

Duration: 43:33

Download Medical Fetish Exam For Teen Gina Gerson

Gloryhole Swallow - Diega

Release Year: 2013

I thought I'd try something a little different this week. Meet Diega, one of the sluttiest girls I've taken to the Gloryhole so far. This chick use to go to local adult book stores with her b/f so they could both share cocks through the Gloryhole. He use to make her go to one of their favorite places so she could suck off strangers alone in the booth. The catch is he would give her a specific number of guys she had to service before she left and record the video on her phone for his viewing pleasure. When she told me about this I thought it would be fun to let her fly solo in the booth with the camera, that way would could experience her earlier adventures. It was a gamble on my part and I had no clue how it was going to turn out but I was pleasantly surprised and i think you will be to. She's one of those girls that gets off on gagging herself with a cock and took a few impressive deepthroat cumshot swallows which she held nice and long so we could see the cock pulsing as the entire .

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Gloryhole Swallow - Diega

Lo la Fauve 18 years girls gyno exam (2016)

Hot legs czech redhead teen Lo la Fauve got chubby body and big natural tits. She enjoys dirty vagina
check-up and healthy dildo therapy performed by dirty elder gynecologist. The doctor looks inside her vagina using a
speculum pussy spreader and a flashlight. Her vagina and cervix look healthy during an up close inspection. Enjoy plenty
of teen vagina close-ups during this great old with young medical fetish scene.

Duration: 31:30

Download Lo la Fauve 18 years girls gyno exam (2016)

Star Wars XXX

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Feature, Sci-Fi, Spoofs & Parodies, Action,

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... things were completely different way
Each of us wants to know:
- Will Leia go to the dark side and go black?
- Will Han Solo finish first?
- Will Chewie get anything?

Who knows who knows. We'll see

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 2:28:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Star Wars XXX

Dolphin fuck

Studio: Notorious Productions

Cute blonde with amazing body and small tits is so horny that she puts a big dolphin lamp in her tight wet pussy! Her helps her with that extreme penetration and gets his big dick involved in too!

Duration: 19:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 587.2 MB

Download Dolphin fuck

Nicole Love (18 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Nicole Love
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Tampon, Piss

Nicole, 18 years. Small girl with big breasts and large pussy lips inspection with feet exam, vaginal & anal examination and ultrasound, speculums, vibrator orgasm heartbeat and suppository.

Duration: 40:54

Download Nicole Love (18 years girl gyno exam)

Violet 21 years girls gyno exam (2016)

Another very hot blonde babe visits old gyno doctor. She got nice shaped natural tits and a hot curvy body.
She looks very hot when she smiles. After doctors big success with a recent fucking machine therapy, he decided to go on and
this hot blonde will experience it today. Except of fucking machine therapy, you will also see speculum exam, breast check-up,
checking foot reflexes, vaginal cleansing and some more. Also some nice pussy close-ups

Duration: 33:15

Download Violet 21 years girls gyno exam (2016)

Alex Ginger (19 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Alex Ginger
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Anal Inspection, Tampon, Piss

Alex, 19 years. Checkup with mouth, breasts and abdominal checkup, measurements, vaginal & anal exam, two speculums and dildo orgasm steth.

Duration: 44:00

Download Alex Ginger (19 years girl gyno exam)

You can tickle our feet!

Cast: Esenya, Kate Anima, Dunya, Tina, Leya, Anait, Marpha, Alisa и др.
Genres: Ticling, Bondage

Welcome! Russian girls are well known and famous as very beautiful and sexual ladies. True story.
All content here is unique and varied. From tight bondage to sensual style.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10705kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download You can tickle our feet!

Barbara Bieber (20 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Barbara Bieber
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Anal Inspection

Barbara, 20 years girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts and physical exam, enema, anal inspection, ultrasound, vaginal depth, vaginal lavage, two speculums, vibrator orgasm sthethoscope

Duration: 42:05

Download Barbara Bieber (20 years girl gyno exam)

Sina 22 years girls gyno exam (2016)

Hot blonde babe got nice tits and hot legs. Our skilled gynecologist got his license back, so he can go on with his good job.
This hot blonde babe gets her breasts checked, then her legs and feet for reflexes. Afterwards, she gets her vagina opened widely with a
graves speculum to receive an enema. In the end she also receives a balloon toy therapy and fucking machine therapy. Look inside this
blonde pussy on close-ups.

Duration: 34:24

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sina 22 years girls gyno exam (2016)

Extreme Pussy Spread

Release Year: 2012
Genres: fisting, masturabation, dildo/toys, shockin penetration

Hope you guys are up for a serious view of my pussy. I don't think my pussy has ever stretched so far before. I was so turned on using my new speculum, feeling it spread my holes wide like a whore. I also got a few new sounds to use for some urethra play. It's been some time since I felt anything in my pee hole but sliding these stainless steel rods inside was really stimulating. I grabbed a dildo beside me and fucked my ass while fully spread open . I kept fucking my urethra until I got all the juice out possible, I even had to taste it for myself too. Hope you enjoy!

Duration: 20:29
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 385.8 MB

Download Extreme Pussy Spread

Valentina Sierra

Cast: Valentina Sierra
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Tattoo, MILF

gyno exam with heartbeat exam, abdominal palpation measurements, douche, anal & vaginal exam, two speculums, vibrator orgasm heartbeat, anal ointment and much more

Duration: 41:35

Download Valentina Sierra