Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Unsuccessful Extortion

Tina leaves behind some very important seeming documents at the gym that Verta finds and thinks she can use to swindle millions out of Tina. But Tina came prepared knowing full well that Verta is nothing but an amateur and teached her that she should leave the extortion to the professionals.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Unsuccessful Extortion

10 Great Clips IntoTheAttic part 23.

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

She cries out in pain, confused at how she can remain sitting on the and take this flogging in the chest without falling off the rail. She gets hit Next Iris finds herself getting prepped for a long ride on the Wooden . I'd been wanting to get someone up on the rail and have them ride it as long as they possibly could. She's not coming off until she says the safeword. After putting her in a box tie with a little string around the neck I pick her up and place her onto the .

Total size: 1.0 GB in 10 files.

Download 10 Great Clips IntoTheAttic part 23.

Little Caprice framed!

Little Caprice! Who doesn't know her :) She is back, all naked except for a heavy collar and wrist cuffs, and she is looking at the metal pipe construction we built for her! It looks scary, and Little Caprice isn't too sure if she wants to do this. But she has to! She is told to mount the horizontal pipe that makes her stand on her toes. We quickly lock her ankles in place, and attach her wrist cuffs high above her head. Little Caprice is now unable to escape this metal frame, forced to stay on her toes!. Watch her struggle as her legs start trembling and she has to rest her pussy on the cold metal bar.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 161.2 MB

Download Little Caprice framed!

Bbw AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado

She thinks she's better than everyone because she has a degree. She thinks she should have my office, which is much nicer than hers. She's a constant bitch because she resents me for being where I am. I finally got sick of it and jokingly made her an offer I knew she couldn't refuse. I told her that if I tied her up, and she could escape, then she could have my office. She jumped on the challenge. I knew her over confidence would be her downfall once again. I had her meet me at my workshop. I started tying her and immediately she starts bitching. I stay calm for now as I secure her arms behind her back

Total size: 1.3 GB in 2 files.

Download Bbw AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado

She Can't Get Enough

The first words out of Katie's mouth were "will you please beat my ass?"...How could I neglect such an honest request? Apparently, Katie has learned that BDSM allows her to relax from even the most troubling stresses, and in her stressed out state, all she wants is to be bound and tormented...A sincere shoot with a fantastic young lady...Enjoy

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 220.0 MB

Download She Can't Get Enough

Tatinana - Debut - Part 2

While poor girl Tatiana slowly gets used to Studio's conditions, Dr Lomp wants her unrest mood to keep on. For this reason, in every part of the punishment, he is boosting the level of pain some more. In this part, her breast punishment will continue on. Her huge boobs are now completely bruised. Her mask is preventing any possible illness and also her pain face, anyway we can understand how much she suffers by her screams, sobbing and shaking in pain. It seems that Dr Lomp is on his good day, and he lets Nitta out of the cage, and permits her to stand by Tatiana and support her close friend, while the poor girl's back is whipped harshly. Watch Tatiana being a good girl by the effect of unbearable pain.

Duration: 11:49
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20610kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tatinana - Debut - Part 2

The Harvest

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

This eye-popping video features our friend Rachel Greyhound of BondageLife. She is a rare breed of woman who loves bondage and can't seem to get enough of it. We visited Rachel in her private residence where she spends day after day in bondage. She's restrained in some kind of gear 24x7 by her strict but loving Master.
Rachel is the next generation of bondage slave to come onto the scene after the likes of Devonshire, Gord, PD and Hogtied. She and her Master run a new bondage website with a familiar name BondageLife, named after the popular magazine Bondage Life from the 1970's. It's a catchy name and accurately describes the daily life of Rachael and the torment of restraint she experiences on a regular basis. Luckily, Rachael loves every minute of her consensual captivity and is truly a rare breed of woman who craves to be tied up and helpless. She is a dream of most men, and her Master is a lucky guy indeed.

Duration: 16:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 501.4 MB

Download The Harvest

Just A test

This was just a test. Petgirl built this chair out of pieces of water pipe and we wanted to see how it would work if we strapped somebody to it. Our friend Tony Orlando happened to be around so he was volunteered to be the test monkey. Petgirl first put Tony in a medical halo brace, and then used leather straps to secure him to the chair. This wasn't serious bondage, it was just a test. The garden hose was just a test too, to see how the pipe chair would hold up when water was sprayed on it. Although Tony was cold and shivering, the telltale bulge in his shorts gave him away. A fun time was had by all.

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 584.1 MB

Download Just A test

Heavy Lifting

This is a great video. Dart_Tech puts his friend -SlavePuppy- (both on Fetlife) into a pair of heavy weighted vests and then pulls a black Maxcita straitjacket over the vests. -SlavePuppy- is then lowered into the deck cell and chained to bolts in the cement. Additional weighted leg restraints are locked around her booted legs and chained to more bolts in the cement.
-SlavePuppy- likes heavy bondage, and it's a pleasure when she comes to visit because we can throw the heavy gear at her and she can take it without hesitation. The picture above says it all. Not only is she totally weighted down, chained and restrained, but she's also wearing a Mr S neoprene hood. There's no way out, and no possibility of escape.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

File size: 695.0 MB

Download Heavy Lifting

Choke On My Dyke Dick You Cheating Bitch

Tina has found out that her girlfriend Kendra has been cheating on her with a man. She suggests some kinky bondage fun to get her into ropes but has some payback plans in mind for Kendra's cheating bitch ass.

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7870kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Choke On My Dyke Dick You Cheating Bitch

RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

BoundLife - No more scratching [bl530]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

A fan sent us scratch things! We don't know what they are called, but we love them! They are really good, especially to prevent someone from taking out their gag. Me and Roxanne test out these fun things, and we handcuff ourselves to our collar to make it even more exciting!

Duration: 3:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 309.4 MB

Download BoundLife - No more scratching [bl530]

Sinn gets Extreme part 2

Sinn is a festival for the eyes...luscious skin, silky hair, perfectly ripe tits and an unforgettable ass...she oozes sensuality in practically every move she makes...graceful and charming...this is an alluring woman...to have all that mystery and femininity tied up and waiting to be stripped leaves electricity in the air...Damon comes in with shears and begins to cut away her dress...he takes his time...Sinn bides her time...but she isnt going anywhere soon...not until he is done with her...he spanks that incredible ass, then directs her to the piece of gear that she will be bent over and flogged upon...I come in to help rig her down...then Damon and I have a lovely time flogging her ass...Sinn is very expressive...this is a fetishist who enjoys her role...Sinn is then bound to a crude rolling rig...Damon uses strong bungee to afix her ankles to points in the floor...a dildo mounted to a pole is rammed into her pussy and tied off...Damon pulls her back and forth as the dildo plunges .

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 96.1 MB

Download Sinn gets Extreme part 2

Mishelle Real - Part 3

As a guess, you can think that Mishelle, this young and beautiful girl, was grown up in her family like a little princess. She probably never thought that one day she would be enslaved, get naked, humiliated and punished for some men's joy. But this is life, things sometimes don't go as you dream. In Studios, Mishelle's nightmare continues on. Dr Lomp is taking his rattan cane in his hand, and gives command to Mishelle to take her arms back to expose her smooth boobs. Poor young girl's eyes are following the merciless cane with concerning eyes. She also knows that she will struggle to bear the pain on her boobs, but there is no escape for her. There, sexy girl Mishelle is ready to be tormented for fans pleasure!

Duration: 11:08
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19830kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mishelle Real - Part 3

Stomach Punching Until you Pee

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay
Genres: Punching, Hitting, Peeing, Crying, Pissing, Stockings

Abigail Dupree Punches Naked Jessica Kay in the stomach repeatedly causing her to yell out in pain, cry and almost puke. Beating the abdomen repeatedly again and again till she is laying on the floor in pain and has to pee. There is just something incredibly erotic about girl-girl Stomach Punching. If you clicked on this video, I think you are or will be a fan of abdominal Stomach Punching. Getting punched in the gut is one of the most painful things that can happen, but it can be the most erotic for some. Receiving pain from someone in a relatively unprotected areas of the body is giving power to someone to hurt you. Your stomach is very vulnerable, and trust is paramount. Giving painful belly punches; The Spot most effective for abdomen fist punching, kneeing or kicks is just below the navel with a deep rhythmic force. If you give this pain, you should receive it as well to understand the right place. This erotic fetish observed from the bottom; I feel it is an intimate experience f.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6838kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 723.2 MB

Download Stomach Punching Until you Pee

Montana Sky

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Montana Sky
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

Beautiful girl ... her tied and f"cks a guy with a good member of ... girl sucks his cock sweet mouth...Hard master class from the master, he gives a lesson naughty bitch to substitute her all holes.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Montana Sky

Those Kinky Europeans

Here are two videos we shot after attending Boundcon a few years ago. Boundcon is Europe's premier bondage convention with many manufactures, vendors and fetish starts in attendance. After the 3-day Boundcon event, we traveled through Germany and the Netherlands visiting kinky friends we had met at the event. I must admit, this is an opportunity to see some kink that you don't find in the US.

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps

File size: 710.1 MB

Download Those Kinky Europeans