Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me, then Posed

Video language: English

This clip starts where part 1 ended... Chrissy is now seated. She waits nervously for what's to come next. Her ballgag is soon unstrapped and she is shown a large cleaning sponge. Yep, it is going in her mouth. It is then taped in with clear tape. (Chrissy is unable to wear this gag for long) The guards enjoy gagging her so they remove the sponge gag and replace it with a tight cleave gag. The guards continue to add more rope to her bondage. They also continue to and grope her as well.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 2 files.

Download The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me, then Posed

Captive Princess (1998) sc 2

Release Year: 1998
Studio: B & D Pleasures
Cast: Kelly O'Dell, Morgan Fairlane
Genres: BDSM, Finger Fucking, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Flogger, Rope, Spanking

Later, the evil disturbs her little princess in bed and administers a hard spanking to her bottom.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:46
Video: 640x480, HEVC, 464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 68.9 MB

Download Captive Princess (1998) sc 2

BoundLife - Pet play with Roxanne [bl520]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

I have always wanted to experience pet play! Roxanne seemed to be up for it, so I was very happy! A very happy puppy! I can lots of tricks you see. I can roll over, play , and even fetch things. Well I don't think Roxanne is a very strict or good trainer, and I would prefer to find a good Master, but then again, I have been looking for a Master for over 10 years now.

Duration: 3:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11690kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 317.5 MB

Download BoundLife - Pet play with Roxanne [bl520]

Alexa Wild.

Release Year: 2021

Genuine subs encaged, spanked, tied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alexa Wild.

Screaming Sophiam

I've got a sneaky suspicion that we're about to find out that Sophia dark secret is a fear of tickling...Add to the fact that Mr. Pierce takes the opportunity to really push Ms. Jade's boundaries, and we've got the ingredients for a memorable day. Damon takes the time to crotch rope Sophia before clamping her tits and clothes-pinning her pussy. When he begins to tickle our subject, Sophia responds with gutteral screams to the heavens above.

Duration: 11:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 131.7 MB

Download Screaming Sophiam

Turning Bad Influence Into Good

Dixie thinks that her dahter's (yup) best friend is a bad influence on her and is pressuring her into having sex. Dixie decides to teach Zoe a few tricks so the friends can pleasure each other and not have to rely on douchey boys.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7850kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 782.2 MB

Download Turning Bad Influence Into Good

Graias - My Games With Gigi - Part 2

Studio: Graias

Though Gigi is a good girl and obeying what Dr. Lomp orders, it is clear that she is not good at pain of fire. Lomp is aware of this lack of endurance and applying candle fire just on poor girl's sweet pussy. Anyway, this is just a little "warming up", and then various extreme torture will touch to this helpless cunt.

Duration: 16:21
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 11193kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Graias - My Games With Gigi - Part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pepper's Strappado Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Big Tits , Bdsm , Male Domination

Pepper finds herself strung up by her wrists and gagged with a very large ballgag. She has a lot of wiggle room at this point. I arrive soon enough to smack her ass and manhandle her. I am also going to make her bondage a bit more strict. I start bt tying a spreader bar to her ankles. Her legs are spread wide, which lowers her and tightens up her wrist ropes. She looks quite taut now. I manhandle and smack her ass again for a while. I lift her blouse exposing her perfect and huge tits.

Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 429.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pepper's Strappado Part 1

Strokes Extreme BDSM Discipline

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Whipping, Spanking, Hitting, Crying

Slave abigail is motivated by her need for excellence. she rarely disappoints her Master but when she fails to do her best, points are added to her infraction board, later to be removed by Corporal Punishment from implements made and used to deliver intense pain. One single deliberate strike for each point removed from the infraction board. she is reminded through pain, of the areas that she needs to work on. At any given moment, Master James will decide to clear points from her board that have accrued from previous infractions. Recently they were getting quite high. 100 to be exact. In this documentation, Master James has decided to take 55 from the board with the carbon fiber cane, quirt, single tail, wooden paddle. Perhaps now, she won't forget to take the garbage to the curb or get the diner cooked and ready to eat by 6pm. A look at discipline from the handlers point of view. slave abigail 525-871-465 is tortured with whips, cane and paddle to get here screams the way I like to he.

Duration: 23:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Strokes Extreme BDSM Discipline

Live! Caged and Tailed Pt I

It's a new night of live debauchery within the hallowed walls of DungeonCorp. A living, breathing audience eagerly anticipates the public punishing of Cheyenne and Crystal. Caged and dangling precariously ,these two are sent spinning mid-air as Ogre cracks the tail their flesh ablaze with pain. Then, bent and bare, these two damsels bear the brunt first by Ogre's tail, then in a tandem teamed fashion which leaves them red and raw.

Duration: 25:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 281.3 MB

Download Live! Caged and Tailed Pt I

Hot Twat Pillory

This sex slave 779 loves to be Dominated and used for another's entertainment. Master James puts her in bondage device called the vertical pillory, feet and hands restrained as the the huge ass plugs acts as a judaswiege, stretching that twat to be nice and sore for the torments to come.
The atmosphere is charged with wonder, screams and pleas for mercy as she cums so hard that she almost leaves her body behind, slung into the heavens with ultimate pleasure. Her Master sends her to be trained in submission, masochism, discipline and a cum slut ready to orgasm in a moments notice. Well, that is just what she does here as the fucking machine pumps that slut slave twat at a shocking rate, screaming for permission to cum at the top of her lungs. Not many sex slaves reach this level of pain⁄pleasure when positioned in some of the most fucked up predicaments like this one. A must see!

Duration: 31:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hot Twat Pillory

Holly and Ashley - Grind On It

Holly knows that being all bound up with Ashley in charge can be both a good thing or a bad thing.
In this case it's a good thing though as Ashley pulls out the vibrator and begins to make Holly squirm with pleasure.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12706kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 733.2 MB

Download Holly and Ashley - Grind On It

Muriel - back to the dungeon

Muriel loves steel bondage so much! She is going back into the dungeon for another challenge, she will be locked in a lot of steel for the afternoon. But even when she is waiting for what is going to happen, one pair of thumbcuffs already changes her breathing. She is almost moaning in anticipation for more heavy metal. Soon, a lot of gear is locked onto our lioness girl. First, her neck is locked in metal stocks and chained to the ceiling. Then a RigidFiddle is added to her neck and wrists. Muriel is getting more and more excited. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart, and finally a chain is locked from her fiddle to the bar so she has sit in an awkward position. But it's awkward for Muriel at all, she's loving it!

Duration: 5:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14491kbps

File size: 627.0 MB

Download Muriel - back to the dungeon

X Marks the Spot

We haven't had Ariel here for a good while and she's grown up quite well. Her physique is stunning, and we're about to get an extended view of it...After she removes her clothing, she gives us a really up close and personal view. And then, she sits back and masturbates for us. We then bind her arms and legs tightly and Ariel, despite her obvious strength, is certainly no match for these ties...Next, she's bent over the , her lovely nipples clamped and weighted while we toy with her clit. She drools madly as we tease her pussy all the while begging to cum.

Duration: 28:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 316.8 MB

Download X Marks the Spot

Dina Ket - teen fitness girl captured

Cast: Dina Ket
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Harness Gag, Metal Collar, Nipples Clamps, Breast Training Machine

The farmer spotted this ultra toned tall teen girl in the gym. Dina Ket has teen udders of course, but that's not what the farmer noticed. He noticed her perfect big nipples! Those would be amazing for training sessions! Before Dina realized, she woke up in the barn, with her tiny wrists secured to the wall and a harness gag strapped into her mouth. Her neck was locked in a metal collar and her nipples were hurting from a pair of clover clamps. There was nothing she could do to stop the farmer from applying the electronic breast training machine (with goat milker cups) to her nipples. Dina was confused but strangely enough she did not struggle much. In fact, she seemed to get turned on by the milking process! Her nipples got doubled in size. Dina found her new home, she is a HuCow now!

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14746kbps

Download Dina Ket - teen fitness girl captured

Amanda Foxx Hung By Her Tits With Care

manda finds herself in an extreme predicament, Hung by her breast and only a crutch rope she endures a massive pull on her breast. To top things off she is hogtied in mid air. With all the pressure on her tits they are cropped and paddled. For a pain slut it doesn't get much better then this. Her eyes dilate with the pain putting her in her happy place.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 526.7 MB

Download Amanda Foxx Hung By Her Tits With Care

Graias - Kira Axe - The Clamps - Part 3

Studio: Graias

Blue eyed youngster Kyra finds herself cuffed and restricted. Her untouched fresh boobs are to be tortured while she has no chance to escape. She starts sobbing when her pretty eyes detect the whip in Dr. Lomp's hand. Painful clamps are fitting perfectly on her sexy nipples.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Graias - Kira Axe - The Clamps - Part 3

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Office Bet, Lilly Loses Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Milf , Office Domination , Male Domination

I sit her in a chair and insert a rubber pump gag in her mouth. I then tie a rope into her hair for later use. I wrap the gag above and below. I also make a design on her face with the tape. I don't think it would be possible for her to spit it out, but better safe than sorry. I get the twine out next and bind her tits with it. I then spend some time manhandling her bound tits as she moans through her gag.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 468.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Office Bet, Lilly Loses Part 2

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood