Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Security Guards Hogtied pt 2

Release Year: 2021
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English

Chrissy is now seated. She waits nervously for what's to come next. Her ballgag is soon unstrapped and she is shown a large cleaning sponge. Yep, it is going in her mouth. It is then taped in with clear tape. (Chrissy is unable to wear this gag for long) The guards enjoy gagging her so they remove the sponge gag and replace it with a tight cleave gag. The guards continue to add more rope to her bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Security Guards Hogtied pt 2

10 Great Clips IntoTheAttic part 16.

Once those are pulled up he climbs down the short ladder, almost unable to fit through the opening. Once down inside he finds Elise back in the corner, naked and chained by the neck to a beam above her head. It only allows her a short area to move around in. She also has an old rusty chain around her waist and through her crotch. Her wrists are manacled to her waist...

Total size: 1.8 GB in 10 files.

Download 10 Great Clips IntoTheAttic part 16.

BoundLife - Panther catsuit! [bl524]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

Raaaaaaaaaaaaawr! I'm a panther! Or leopard. I don't know exactly what I am, but I love it! It is a tight spandex catsuit which covers everything, even the hands and feet. There are eye holes and a mouth hole, that's it! With a thick leather collar locked over it, I can not even take it off. I'm pet Gina! Who wants to have a pet Gina? I love pet play!

Duration: 3:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11674kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 316.7 MB

Download BoundLife - Panther catsuit! [bl524]

Hemp Rope Pole Hogtie

Mina wears a blue thong bodysuit and stockings. She is tied very tightly with hemp rope, her elbows are welded together, her ankles are tied to her thighs and a harness ballgag is is shoved in her mouth. She is lowered onto her stomach, straddling a pole, and is placed in a very restrictive hogtie position with the help of a rope secured above her head pulling her torso up into an extreme position!

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6964kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hemp Rope Pole Hogtie

An Intense Spread

Luke Degre' gives us his version of spread and pleasured on little Tati Russo, which is kinda like renting a backhoe to clean your rain gutters...overkill, but incredibly fun...Luke lives by the word Intense...his name, his rigging, his art, his personality...Luke has the kind of Dominant and Sadistic energy that newbies find mysterious and seasoned subs know is rare...Luke is a fine and intense perverted wine...Tati begins by posing on the bed as Luke prepares his ropes...smokin and strippin...It's not long before Luke is throwing the ropes...it culminates in an ass-featuring, predicament, hair and crotch tie...very cool stuff...then onto the spread...a breast harness around her young, ripe tits...legs, tied wide...hands pulled out and up...this offers Tati no relief or relaxation from the preasure on her arms...A sick little twist that I have often missed on eagle ties...Luke nails it and Tati is helpless to flail as he works the vibrator and dildo on her clit and cunt until Tati er.

Format: m4v
Duration: 10:55
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1510kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 129.0 MB

Download An Intense Spread

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Therapy for Dixie Part 2

Release Year: 2020

She lays on the sofa and tells her shrink all about it. She is worried about her job as she's often late and she's worried about being caught at work. Her relationships are suffering and she has lost interest in shopping!!! This is serious. Her shrink suggests an experimental treatment of being bound and enduring pain while simulated masturbation takes place. You see, he's a crook. He knows that once she achieves orgasm under these conditions that she will need to come back over and over again, and guess what he will be paid over and over again. After the sofa session, they start the treatment.

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2878kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 316.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Therapy for Dixie Part 2

Hijacked Bound Blowjob

Nate and Dixie are having some bound foreplay fun when they're interrupted by a noise outside. Nate goes to investigate and leaves Dixie tied up & ballgagged, the perfect way for a burglar to find her and take advantage...

Duration: 17:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7841kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hijacked Bound Blowjob

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gag Training for Mystic Moon Part 3

Genres: Bondage , Gagging , Interrogation , Rope Bondage , All Natural

This time Mystic does not get a break. With tears and makeup still rolling down her cheek, her Interrogator walks up behind her and grabs a handful of her hair. He pulls her head back as he pulls an old shop rag out of his pocket. He immediately shoves the rag in her mouth and then gags her cleave style with medical tape. He once again keeps adding more and more rope. He then covers her entire facial area under her nose with black tape. Once again her continues binding her with more rope to the chair. After a while, her gag is once again removed. She is asked for the password again, but again, she doesn't give in. He gives her another break from the gags, but that's because he's headed toward the home stretch. He binds her elbows together tight and then ties a rope into her hair. She didn't get much of a break, as he is soon cleave gagging her with a wide length of inner tube rubber. Black tape is wrapped over the top to make it even tighter.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 443.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gag Training for Mystic Moon Part 3

HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Matter of Family Honor pt 1

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , High Heels , Interrogation , Pantyhose , Stockings

Jennah has been cheating on her husband and it's a family tradition to avenge the dishonor and disgrace brought on by her actions. To make matters worse, she has hired a lawyer to ascertain half of her husbands assets, even though she is the one in the wrong. A family member that Jennah has never met is sent. Jennah sits on the sofa reading a magazine when she hears a thump. She gets up to investigate and soon discovers the man in the house. He easily over powers her. He plays with her for a while before binding her wrists and ankles. He continues hand gagging her, but soon makes her gag a bit more permanent. He tightly cleave gags her with an Ace bandage. Jennah yelps from the pain the gag causes her.

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 513.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Matter of Family Honor pt 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Security Guards Hogtied pt 1

Chrissy Daniels is trespassing and snooping around on private property. She enters an "Authorized Personnel Only" Area and tries to open locked doors. The security staff, consisting of Eric and JJ Plush, is watching her on the cameras though and they are waiting for her. Poor Chrissy is grabbed by Eric. He grabs her with 1 arm and clamps his hand over her mouth with his other. They take turns groping her and pulling her hair as they position her and tie her wrists behind her back. They crotchrope her and also tie her ankles leaving a few inches between them. Now that Chrissy is restrained and gagged they tie another rope to her crotchrope and start leading her down the hallway.

Duration: 26:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 588.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Security Guards Hogtied pt 1

HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased.

Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

Download HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Controlling Kylie part 2

18 year old Kylie Quinn is a very recent midwest transplant...She still has the lingering innocence that such a young woman should possess, or, at the very least, it seems so...It's in her eyes and smile...She turns out to be quite a kinky woman...Her pussy is flowing all over her inner thighs by the time I get my hands on her...Being such a newbie to rough treatment, I take it easy on her in the punishments I offer, but I lay on the objectivity extra thick...The more I bind her, the more I control her, her pussy just flows with excitement...The magic wand sends her over the edge.

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 94.3 MB

Download Controlling Kylie part 2

BoundLife - Selfie time [bl522]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

The fan who sent me this custom made NeoSteel belt has asked me to take a lot of selfies regularly, to prove I'm still wearing it. Well here is a collection of those selfies and even a few pictures of me going shopping in the belt. I am locked into this belt 24/7. There are 3 keys, all held by different persons. They help me every day to take my daily break (only 1 break per day for toilet - big one / number 2 - and shower).

Duration: 3:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11675kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 265.0 MB

Download BoundLife - Selfie time [bl522]

Draven Star - Throated, fucked!

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Draven Star, Matt Williams, Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Draven Star is bound down, throated, fucked, abused with cock and made to cum over and over! New face Draven Star finds out why we call the site Sexually Broken. Brutal breath play, deepthroating and fucking send this little slut into subspace at light speed. 3 intense scene this week on Sexually broken, as Draven gets brutally throat fucked while sitting on a sybian, cumming over and over. She gets double fucked from both ends and is made to service both cock while bound in incredible bondage. All girls come into Sexually Broken smiling, they all leave wondering what the fuck just happened and why is liquid dripping out of all my holes?

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Draven Star - Throated, fucked!

Holiday Straitjacket Bondage

Genres: BDSM

There's nothing better than asking a pretty woman if she's ever been in a straitjacket and she says "oh yes, I like straitjackets!". This is music to my ears, and Dalton's ears to. In this video Dalton straps our visitor Davina into a Maxcita canvas straitjacket. Davina is so cute and bubbly, and we love to have her visit the SeriousBondage Institute to explore our vast array of gear.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 151.2 MB

Download Holiday Straitjacket Bondage

Nitta - Training a Champ to Be - Part 01

Studio: Graias
Cast: Nitta
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation

Racing your slave among other chosen ones is a joy for a master. In a slavery competition, master would like to be proud of his girl's level of submission and pain endurance. For such a competition, to be raced, Dr. Lomp picked bbw Nitta to represent his domination skills. Nitta must obey every command on time and bear any pain coming from various masters who attend there, accompanied by their own slave girls. So, Nitta must train hard, to reach the adequate level. In the very first movie of 2021, Dr. Lomp will push Nitta's limits by his whip, and especially will train the slave girl on nipple punishment, which is her weak point. You will watch Nitta weeping and struggling under heavy torment, which is the real pleasure for true sadist souls.

Duration: 13:46
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19861kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Nitta - Training a Champ to Be - Part 01

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy bitch part 1 Full HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl with beautiful body, with naked sexy ass, with naked shaved pussy and with small boobs plus man in black clothes, with little cock. Her tied up with rooes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her. He fucks her naked shaved pussy and mouth with dildo. Professional bondage, torture, spanking and domination for a horny brunette with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 16:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5231kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy bitch part 1 Full HD 1080p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gag Training for Mystic Moon Part 1

Genres: Bondage , Gagging , Interrogation , Rope Bondage , All Natural

Mystic moon is training to be a Super Spy. She is highly trained to evade capture, but she needs to be trained for if she ever is captured. If captured, she'll most likely be bound, gagged, and interrogated. If she's not used to them the gags alone could be enough to make her crack! She has been given a password and her training mission today is to not reveal the password under any circumstances. She, wrists already bound, is brought into a little dirty dingy training room, which would most likely resemble what she would encounter in the field. Her interrogator, first manhandles her and slaps her ass before sitting her in a chair. He quickly ties her at the waist to the chair. He gropes her a bit more, before he ring gags her and then tapes her nose shut. This drill makes her think a little differently about her breathing and makes her adapt quickly.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps

File size: 461.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gag Training for Mystic Moon Part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , High Heels , Interrogation , Pantyhose , Stockings

I stand Brenda up and back her up to the large table with a 4x4 post poking through the middle. I tie her hair up high on the post tight, her to bend backwards. I turn her around which reduces her stress but It's only so I can smack her ass. She doesn't seem happy about this at all. I turn her back around and tie her legs out to the table legs. When she spreads her legs, it tightens up her hair rope a little bit more. I add a crotch rope and tighten it with the overhead hoist. I then tie a rope around her neck and the post, which limits her mobility even further. I remove her gag to see what she has to say. I want to know where she has my cash hidden or I want access to an account with my money in it. I don't get the answers I want so I slap her thighs a few more times before clamping her nipples with clover clamps.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

File size: 513.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! Part 2