Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Table Top Ties for Ariel Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Studio: FutileStruggles
Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English

Ariel is left to endure her bondage for a while. She whimpers and can not nmove at all, but even breathing tightens the clamps. I eventually return with a leather strap. I whip her cunt, inner thighs, her tits, and even her armpits. It is not that the strap is especially harsh, but Ariel twitches and jerks which causes the clamps to tighten. I slowly untie her, groping her sore tits and nipples, as I do. I sit her up on the table and tie her arms behind her back in a reverse prayer position. The ball gag comes out and is replaced with her own panties and another random pair as the ones she was wearing were not enough to completely stuff her mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Table Top Ties for Ariel Part 2

Insex - Forest

Tyler gain dragged into the great outdoors, chained to logs and trees by the nipples and wrists, vulva flogged and fingerfucked. Bugs and dirt give a charming woodsy feel to Tyler's special day out in the cunt-tree. The poor girl is pulled into the woods with her arms tight, elbows touching, wearing a head harness and a pair of jeans shorts. She's pulled to the ground, her shorts yanked off, and she's restrained to a log. She tweaks. Dirt and leaves are tossed in her face, onto her body, and in her rose. She's soon chained in a hogtie, rolled around on the ground, and caked with dirt.

Format: avi
Duration: 34:29
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1945kbps

File size: 526.0 MB

Download Insex - Forest

Jewell Caged - Claire Towed

Now we go to our double feature. Jewell is the main damsel in distress in this update, caged and stuffed with dildos.
Scene two, Claire has just bought herself a new truck. All the better for hauling all that bondage gear around. As it happened, she went for the Red Phallic Symbol Truck. Strangely, Rose had just supplied a super new red suit in Claire's size. It only seemed natural to mate red sheathed damsel and red truck in an arrival scene. However, the pics were badly damaged by a camera glitch, but we managed to recover some of this great scene.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 640x432, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 168.5 MB

Download Jewell Caged - Claire Towed

The Glamourous Slave Prinzess

Studio: perfectslave

I like models like this Prinzess...Slave Prinzess when she shoots for DungeonCorp, of course...She's young and sexy and can only go in one of two ways...Trashy or sophisticated...in my mind I can clearly see her both ways, but nothing in between...and I dont care which way she does go, I'll lust for her just the same...This update features her, in what we call, a Glamour set...We start her out in a hot outfit, have her strip and play with herself, and in this case, we have Prinzess gag herself with a red ball...then we fully restrain her nude body...then we add a vibrator...tied to her clit and we roll video...that's about as glamourous as it gets around here...and this one if fun to watch.

Duration: 5:16
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1441kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 59.5 MB

Download The Glamourous Slave Prinzess

Sophie Ryan - Extra Credit Part Two

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sophie Ryan
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Torture, Bound, Breast torture

School is back in session, Sophie. Last time PD saw you you had been having trouble finishing your work, it seems now you cannot even manage to show up to class. While the school itself may favor a demerit system, PD prefers corporal punishment. Suck and fuck, little girl, and maybe you won't have to suffer so much. Crying is not a safe word, it is just an invitation to push things farther. "See, what we're going to do is generate a lot of pain, then switch it over to pleasure," he says. But you already knew that, right Sophie? That is why you just cannot manage to pass this class, right? There is something about the way PD provides extra credit that keeps you coming back for more.

Duration: 28:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 317.0 MB

Download Sophie Ryan - Extra Credit Part Two

Wills Were Made to Be Broken

Riley's struggle intensifies as she tries her best to figure a way out. Her muscles flex as she strains against her binds...She has a strong will, but wills were made to be broken...At least that's our motto...Already familiar with the pole that we've bound her to, we place her in an upside down spread-eagle position. Her ankles strapped to pole this time, her wrists restrained tightly against the wooden floor. We flip the switch and watch Riley shift into overdrive..

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 128.9 MB

Download Wills Were Made to Be Broken

Nylon Foot Mesmerizing girl

Vonka visits her teacher to talk about her grades but instead mesmerizes her to worship her feet. When Cadence comes across them she is shocked by what she sees so Vonka mesmerizes her as well and has them both sucking on her toes and licking her nylon covered soles.

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 855.8 MB

Download Nylon Foot Mesmerizing girl

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Fayth Inverted, clamped Part 4

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Bdsm , Gagged Women , Male Domination

Now hooded, Fayth's ass gets a lot of attention in the form of the wide, thick, leather prison strap. After that I step away and let Fayth hang around for a while and wondering what will come next. She eventually finds out when I pull her in one direction by the thin twine crotchrope digging into her cunt. I then tied her wrists down and towards the opposite direction to a concrete block. I step away and let her get accustomed to her new predicament. All Fayth can do is moan and endure her position and the cruel thin twine.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 899.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Fayth Inverted, clamped Part 4

RealTimeBondage Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Double Penetration, Anal, Deep Throat, BlowJobs, Humilation, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Leaning her against the bed, we make full use of her wide open throat hole. Darling is a deepthroat expert and takes the dick to the base. She can do balls deep and then just hang out there.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

She needs more slut training

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Nikki Bell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat,

Nikki Bell, one She needs more slut training. We're sure everyone agrees. So Nikki Bell is started on the sybian fucking machine, tied down with tight rope. Nikki Bell thought simple chains and cuffs were difficult.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7977kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download She needs more slut training

HD Bdsm Sex Videos She Thought the Bondage Was Fake Part 2

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Rope Bondage , All Natural

I rip open her blouse exposing her pretty black bra. It's in my way though, so I cut it off. I do a few slap and squeezes on her tits before adding more rope to accentuate them. I start manhandling her again as I pull her hair at the same time. I ask her if she's ever been hogtied and she says"Not Like this", lol... I sadly inform her that she's not even hogtied yet, lol. She is definitely in need of a gag. I should have done it earlier, but better late than never. I try a harness ball gag, but it seems to be to big. I settle in an ace bandage. I cleave gag her tight with it, but definitely not as tight as a lot of previous gags.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 567.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos She Thought the Bondage Was Fake Part 2

Maine Visit - Kassy

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Rubber, Latex

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, erotic , gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.

Duration: 1:27:02
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1269kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 915.6 MB

Download Maine Visit - Kassy

Helpless Moaning

Studio: perfectslave

I am happy to introduce you all to Melissa Jacobs...but not as happy as I was to introduce Melissa Jacobs to bound orgasms...Melissa is another fresh faced addition to the DungeonCorp roster of models...and she is a model...she knows how to pose, how to look and how to tease...she has that very attractive confidence that most beautiful people have...but she wears it with much grace...Melissa has a great personality and it's easy to tell that she is very comfortable in her own skin...as I'm sure we all would be...alas, this is how we like to start...with a fresh, happy, fucking beautiful woman...a clean and lovely slate dressed in lingerie...then ball gagged, hogtied and stripped...then we finish the classic progression into a fully nude spread, with a vibrator tied between her legs...Melissa should have her own site called helpless-moaning dot com

Format: m4v
Duration: 5:50
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1470kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 67.4 MB

Download Helpless Moaning

My Husband's Loving Hand

Her bathing interrupted command "stand up" as he enters the room. He begins with a slow hand spanking , she obediently bent in the bath. Then we hear her screams and cries when his hand is replaced carpet beater . He is excited by the warm buttocks wife and uses her mouth , plunging his cock into it . After that, he enjoys her pain further. Putting it in the corner , it changes the color of her own hand problem from pink to reddish purple . When he chooses the rod for further spanking , she cries and begs him to forgive her . He uses her mouth again , and then , having received satisfaction , yet takes up the rod . Wife whimpers and trembles with the touch of a rod to her buttocks . But despite her pleas , he still gets her a dozen strokes.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 841.3 MB

Download My Husband's Loving Hand

All American Orgasm

Blonde haired and blue eyed Alyssa reminds me of the typical girl next door...Well, more like the girl next door that one would envision in fantasies...Nevertheless, Alyssa is a beauty to behold. Her lovely, little body, her pouty lips, she's the entire package of perfection...With such an All American beauty, it would only seem to make sense to place her in an atypical predicament and that is exactly what we do. We bind this exquisite girl down on the table and spread her little legs...Between her creamy thighs we plant the vibe and hit the switch. A vision of a traditional beauty takes on a whole new light as we watch her squirm.

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

Download All American Orgasm

Madame Noir - Pussy Shaved Pierced And Tied Shut With Ribbon (2021)

Cast: Madame Noir, Maxine X
Genres: BDSM

Pierced Part 3 - Grand Finale: The final stanza in my decent into sub-space and submissiveness at the hands of BDSM Dominatrix, Madame Noir. In this scene, Madame Noir has me tied on my back naked. She then proceeds to shave my pussy. Then, she pierces my pussy lips with needles. Once the needles are in my labia, she ties my pussy hole shut without a red ribbon! I can feel the of pain and pleasure and Madame Noir takes me on a submissive journey unlike any I've experienced before! This is a scene I shot early in my over fift##n year career. I hope you enjoy it!

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Madame Noir - Pussy Shaved Pierced And Tied Shut With Ribbon (2021)

Houdini And Shocking Collars

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Sorry for the delay in posting this update. With the continued spread of the Corona Virus, I hope everyone is well. Please remember to stay at home, and if you must leave home remember to keep 6 feet of distance from others. I hope this website provides some relief and entertainment as the world navigates this pandemic.
This update contains two videos. The first is titled 'Houdini Revisited' and features our friend Elise Graves as Houdini. Yep! We were visiting Max of Maxcita in Canada who has a small isolation room in the back of his house. In the isolation room is a small padded closet with an electric overhead winch. Elise decided she needed to experience being suspended upside-down in one of Max's canvas straitjackets. This stunt was performed many times by Houdini during his heyday and copied by many other escape artists throughout the years. As a matter of fact, when I was 12 years old, I saw a magician perform the Houdini upside-down straitjacket escape as he hung outside a wi.

Duration: 17:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 649.8 MB

Download Houdini And Shocking Collars

On The Edge

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

This is a crazy video we shot with Elise Graves and our new friend Dart_Tech on Fetlife. Dart is into e-stim, breath control, computers, and building his own gear. I guess you could say that he's a cross between Steven Hawking and Rube Goldberg.
In this video Dart shows us his latest invention which is a foot-controlled air valve which allows Elise Graves to breathe only when her big toe is pressing on the switch. We hadn't planned on shooting this video, it sorta happened once we got the test underway. As scary and unusual as Dart's contraption is, I must say that it was entertaining to watch Elise play with the foot switch. Both Elise and Dart are freaks, so it's natural for them to collaborate on this bizarre project.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 618.0 MB

Download On The Edge

Valentina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Valentina
Genres: Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Hardcore

We ve found another curious Latina hottie who definitely loves sex of all kinds. She s done some bdsm play yet not at the level we offer here at Sexual Disgrace.

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Valentina