Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

KC Session 648

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:52
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2347kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 500.6 MB

Download KC Session 648

Hard bondage, suspension and torture for horny sexy slut part 3 HD 1080p

Video language: English

Sexy model with small tits, with naked shaved pussy and with little ass plus man in black t-shir. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the table. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. He fucks her naked wet pussy, mouth and naked little ass with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny slut with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3895kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, suspension and torture for horny sexy slut part 3 HD 1080p

Busty Milf Holly Heart Strictly Restrained & Assfucked by BBC

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits, MILF, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

In the final part of Holly Heart's live BaRS show, we pull out the big guns. It is DP time. This BBC loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige. The bondage, orgasms and relentless facefucking have already blasted our big breast MILF into sexual subspace. Assfucking will be the rocket to take her into the universe of Sexuallybroken. After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks. Holly is ragdoll fucked all over the bed in every angle and position we so desire. This is what she was born for. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, giving her the look of a sad eyed messy panda. Drool pours out as the cocks pour in. Holly's eyes roll up into the back of her skull as 10 inches of black thunder own her ass and reshape it to be custom fitted. When we.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Busty Milf Holly Heart Strictly Restrained & Assfucked by BBC

Vibed in the Alley

It's the fabulous Madison Scott in a small scenerio...the hot Hollywood chic, caught in a downtown alley, grabbed by an unknown sicko, tied up, stripped and left in the alley to cum...happens all the time on the seedy streets of LA...the story itself is much less important than Madison...I requested she wear something tight and shiney on her lower half and she looked awesome as she strutted onto the set...I had the rare time and chance to do a bit of rigging and I loved every minute of it...Madison is tiny, limber and tough...a treat to rig...I grabbed some strange white stuff from our bin of odds and ends and tied her up with it...nice, tight elbows...legs crossed, crotch-roped and hogtied...one of my favorite positions...Then the Pope takes over and strips and rigs her...flat on her back, legs spread...a dildo inserted into her cunt and a vibrator and Madison squirts...Bondage ain't no riddle, man...to me it makes good, good sense.

Duration: 4:28
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1421kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 49.8 MB

Download Vibed in the Alley

Kimora's Bound Baptism

Kimora not only made her bondage debut last week on Cumbots, but she also made her adult debut. She's brand spanking new (pun intended) and we weren't about to not seize the opportunity. With that said, we took this fresh damsel and tied her down to the bench ass up to get a gander at her goods, and what a gander it is! Then, we rigged the vibe up to her fresh pussy and watched this starry eyed lovely as we put her through her orgasmic paces. Drooling like crazy and clenching her fists tightly, Kimora gave us quite the show as she tried with all of her might to resist what we thrust upon her in her baptism to BDSM. Try as she might though, in the end she shall succumb and grind.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 125.8 MB

Download Kimora's Bound Baptism

Bdsm Sex Videos Amanda being tied

Genres: Bondage

Amanda loves having her legs bound tight as it reminds her of when she used to cut herself. She didn't do it for attention. She cut her upper legs as it gave her an emotional release very similar to what some experience from bondage.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 302.2 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Amanda being tied

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post Part 3

Genres: Bondage , Ballgagged , Otk Spanking , Gagged Women , Male Domination

Diamondly is nose hooked and then left to endure her bondage for a while. I return soon enough with more rope, which I use to bind her feet to the post. Soon after her nipples are clamped with heavy spring clamps, and then Diamondly is left in her bondage for the rest of the clip.

Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8777kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post Part 3

Batgurl's Revenge On The Feline Fink

Catwoman pays Batgurl a visit and suggest the two women work together in solidarity against their common true enemy, Batman. When Batgurl isn't hip to the idea, Catwoman thinks she'll convince her with pleasures of the dark side. Just when Catwoman thinks she has the bat trapped, the tables turn and soon she'll be the one in a cage.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7742kbps
Audio: 252kbps

Download Batgurl's Revenge On The Feline Fink

Bondage, hogtie, strappado and torture for horny bitch Full HD 1080p

Beautiful model in black panties, with naked tits and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs and belly on the chair and on the floor. Big red ball and gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, strappado and hogtie for horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 23:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6740kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, hogtie, strappado and torture for horny bitch Full HD 1080p

Submitting to the will of the Hitachi

Mina is dressed in beautiful white lingerie and is tied in an intricate web of ropes with a hitachi tied securely in place. This position may not look very strict, but it is really quite secure, impossible to get out of, and even more of a tease, she has no choice but to submit to the will of the mighty hitachi, unable to reach the controls she has no other options but to let wave after wave of pleasure wash over her. A very sexy 26 minute video!

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Submitting to the will of the Hitachi

Insex - Twitchy and Wet, Part 1

912 and PD go nuclear in a face-slapping, cock-sucking, breast-bashing Live Feed that reeks of corporal like you've never seen corporal before. Pd whips, beats, slaps, and canes like the Hounds of Hell are nipping at his heels. You get the sense that 912 has promised herself, she won't give in. This is play for the love of it, when you've blown away the limits and you don't give a damn.

Format: avi
Duration: 56:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1122kbps

File size: 524.7 MB

Download Insex - Twitchy and Wet, Part 1

Hard bondage, domination and torture for very horny slut Full HD 1080p

Horny brunette with naked big tits, with naked big ass and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black t-shirt, with big cock. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for beautiful slut with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 7:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4859kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for very horny slut Full HD 1080p

Olive Glass

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Welcome Penthouse Pet Olive Glass to the pages of Sexaully Broken. This stunning beauty is about to get fucked up!
Bound helpless on a Sybian, in a custom metal device, we send poor Olive into subspace pretty quickly. Being vibrated to several orgasms why being professionally face fucked does it every time. In minutes Olive is a drooling vacant eyes suck slut wondering what the fuck just happened. The boys then proceed to bind our Penthouse pet into a couple more custom rigs. So many screaming orgasms, so much drool, so much cock down the throat, in the end Olive is just a drooling mess, dripping out of every hole, cock drunk and dazed!

Duration: 29:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Olive Glass

Amanda Wildefyre - Bird In A Cage

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Amanda was visiting us in San Francisco, and we decided to go to a local photo studio and shoot this video. This video might of been my idea. I love the fantasy of having a sexy women restrained in leather and caged. The leather hood and muzzle totally removes her personality and the Butterfly Straitjacket renders her hands totally useless and turns her into a visual oddity. To take the scene over the top, she's locked in a cage which allows us to enjoy her helplessness and sexuality. The only thing that would have made this scene even better is if she was wearing sexy high-heel black boots! In any case, seeing her in the cage is mesmerizing which is exactly what we wanted to capture. As I recall we had rented a fog machine to enhance our scene but it wasn't working quite right.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:41
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1473kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 50.4 MB

Download Amanda Wildefyre - Bird In A Cage

Annika Going Down

We've bound Annika tightly into the chair, she's a fighter though, she's not going to go down without a struggle...Struggle as she might, it's all for naught and it shall become apparent. Her eyes grow wide at the sight of the vibe as we slide it into place. Seems we're giving Annika exactly what she needs though as she grinds on the wand while we push her to orgasm

Duration: 10:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 114.5 MB

Download Annika Going Down

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ariel Anderssen, Leotard, pantyhose, Zipties Part 4

Studio: FutileStruggles
Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Genres: Bondage,Leotard Fetish , Pantyhose,stockings , Ballgagged , High Heels , Gagged

At this point, I am finally done binding Ariel with zipties, so I just watch and listen to her endure for a while, but I eventually get up and slap her tits and inner thighs with a thin wooden paddle. I then leave her once again. I added soem behind the scenes footage of Ariel being released from her bondage

Duration: 13:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8777kbps

File size: 899.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ariel Anderssen, Leotard, pantyhose, Zipties Part 4

The Confession part 1

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation

We will fulfill a strange request now: a woman believes that she has to do penance. Superciliousness is compensated for with humiliation by the doctor of souls.

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Confession part 1

A Kinky Couple's Deviant Encasement Roleplay

Dixie's girlfriend Casey likes to play some very kinky games but when she leaves a note and some implements for the fun she wants to have that evening, Dixie has a few surprises in store for her as well.

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 236kbps

Download A Kinky Couple's Deviant Encasement Roleplay

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tit For Ashley Part 2

Genres: Bondage

A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart.

Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 522.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tit For Ashley Part 2