Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Mermaid Bodysuit

Mina has made herself a new shiny bodysuit! Continuing from the previous series, we have a beautiful purple mermaid pattern bodysuit. We put it to the test with Mina starting off wearing a Purple Gwen Hood and her sexy ballet boots along with a leather belt, then she is laced into an Armbinder and belted. This is one of my favourite positions for Mina to be in, I love seeing her elbows bound so tightly in an Armbinder and put into a nice hogtie position. The way she moves around testing her bonds and arching her back is just pure sex to me. A great video for lovers of bodysuits and armbinders!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6480kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mermaid Bodysuit

HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage.

Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Anni Trinity - Brutal

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

That was perhaps a violent fuck! Tied and defenseless, I'm humiliated and flogged! Then he rammed me his cock and fucks him throat my sweet teeny-hole durch.Danach he rips me without pre-strain and Warung my tight asshole and squirts me in the end the cum in my pretty face!

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 106.6 MB

Download Anni Trinity - Brutal

In a bing

Cast: Kali Kane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Dildo, Caning, Vibrator, Zapper

Kali came to him looking to score. It's not going to be as easy as she thought though. If she wants to get what she wants she's going to have to get it in the way that he wants. That means bondage and torment. Her shoes are zipped to her feet. She's locked into a heavy metal fiddle. Her head is locked in a brank and she's attached to a post in the middle of his barn. This is definitely not the way she wanted it. Of course he wants to fuck her. She lets him do whatever he wants so that she can get what she wants, but at this point she couldn't stop him if she wanted to.

Duration: 29:43
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 612.9 MB

Download In a bing

FancySteel Chastity Prison

Genres: BDSM

That said, here are two new trailers that FancySteel just sent me for promoting their new May 2020 videos. I'm sure you can find these trailers on their site somewhere, but you can view them on this site as well. The thing to notice about these trailers is that they have raised the bar in terms of the time, energy, creativity and money they put into producing these videos. FancySteel is located in Australia and manufactures high-tech remote controlled chastity belts, collars, etc. But, for some reason, the owner started producing fictional story videos that include his chastity belts. He has been at this for several years, but his recent video called 'The Auction' has taken the quality of his productions to a whole new level. This update includes trailers for his two new videos titled 'The Auction' and Chastity Prison'.

Duration: 1:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8809kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

Download FancySteel Chastity Prison

Timid & Tied

This week we've brought Ms. Albrite in for our entertainment. In case your not familiar with her, she's a leggy blonde with eyes of blue and a natural body to die for...We've roped her to the recliner and Anikka is definitely wary of our plans as she flashes her innocent looking eyes. We then tie her legs open and get a nice close up look. For the finale, we smash the vibe against her clit and this is when we see this beautiful Damsel really struggle as she erupts

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 120.9 MB

Download Timid & Tied

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Allegra then Crotch Roped part 1

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Handcuff And Shackle Fetish , All Natural , Rope Bondage , Gagging , Big Tits

All she had to do was be quiet, but she can't even obey simple instructions yet. Her captor left her in hand cuffs and some chain. She's not even gagged, and all she had to do was lay in the dark on the concrete floor and be quiet. Her captor hears her rolling around and moaning and comes to check on her. He flicks the light switch on and Allegra looks worried now. She knows she has disobeyed him. The first thing he does is to gag her with a big red ballgag. You can tell by the bruising on her tits, that he has been having some fun with them. He asks if she wants more as he squeezes and gropes them.

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 327.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Allegra then Crotch Roped part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Therapy for Dixie Part 3

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Tape Bondage , Made To Cum , All Natural , Male Domination

As part of her therapy, he binds Dixie's tits with clear tape. More gray tape is used to secure her body to the post. He walks away and leaves Dixie. He soon returns with a rubber swim cap. Gray tape and then black tape is wrapped all over her head securing it to the post as well.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 370.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Therapy for Dixie Part 3

The Curious Babysitter

Zoe has a sweet summer job being a live-in nanny where the parents are never around. She decides to snoop around the house and stumbles upon a box full of kinky sex toys. Her curiosity gets the best of her and she doesn't hear the husband come home from work early. He busts her and when he goes to reprimand her, he can see she's turned on so he takes advantage and uses that to punish her.

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7864kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Curious Babysitter

Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot blonde part2 HD 1080p

Very beautiful blonde with naked sexy body, with naked tits and with naked little ass plus man inble pants. Her tied up with belts and chains on the floor. He fucks her wet shaved pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for naked slavegirl with beautiful boobs in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 23:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3709kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot blonde part2 HD 1080p

Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Master James reflects...
One mindful way I rule and train a slave is the Debrisx type of training, basic principles are obedience and submission. Each training is based on the recognition and consideration of individually different dispositions of the slave, because not everyone has the same predispositions and potentials.
Each training session must first orientate itself to the given possibilities and align its processes and structures to ensure optimal efficiency and good results. Moreover, it would be ethically unreasonable to realize an act ruthlessly according to the wishes of the Lord and to ignore the real danger of profound traumatization of the slave.
In the course of training, A Masters own procedure must always be checked and readjusted, to the personal development of the slave. So it is not every overstatement of the slave as an unethical value.
The goal is obedience and submission, the acquisition of the slave as a real possession - but the ways to this goal are alwa.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker

Pumped For Punishment

Occasionally, a special type of girl finds her way into our bdsm dungeon, and this kind of girl is highly coveted, for she can?t get enough pain and punishment, and that becomes a challenge for Master Bruno he Must accept. Beautiful and hot-blooded Isa Mendez has appeared here before, and she is a tough nut to crack, but this time, she brings her ?A? game and can?t wait to see who breaks first. Like she has a chance. Bruno ties her into a rope swing with her legs spread wide open. A clit vacuum pump stretches her little love button into a party-sized target as big as a finger for the master?s whips, toys and vibrators. Next, a larger pussy pump is applied until her entire twat and labia are several times their usual size. Bruno then breaks out his leather flogger and whips Isa?s vacuum-plumped vage until it is totally wet and ready to receive his huge hung cock. Total pussy submission. A nice long bang session ensues, and you can see the enjoyment spread across Isa?s face as master fu.

Duration: 24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pumped For Punishment

Nastya - Reverse prayer

Nastya is definitely our youngest and most talented bondage star! She can do everything, even a reverse prayer while being ballgagged! For a girl without any experience, this is certainly impressive!! Enjoy the pictures and video of Nastya in this great bondage position!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 287.6 MB

Download Nastya - Reverse prayer

Submissive babe Gabriella Paltrova tries electro play with her hot Dom

Gabriella Paltrova is excited to try something new with her Dom today. She's waiting blindfolded just as instructed and her Dom brings out their new electro stim toy. She loves the wonderful pain of the shocks, it excites her. She even lets him zap her dripping wet pussy which drives her wild. Once he's had his fill he fucks her throat and she takes it gladly. Since she's taken her punishment so well he even fucks her pussy until she cums.

Duration: 29:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps
Audio: 197kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Submissive babe Gabriella Paltrova tries electro play with her hot Dom

The Auction and Chastity Prison

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay in posting new galleries. I'm going back through the archives and prepping old content that was removed from the site last year when the server ran out of disk space. We are on a new server now with tons of space, so I'm finding the removed content and posting it again. Once the site is back up to date I'll post new content. There will be well over 600 galleries by the time I'm finished. Stay with me!

Duration: 1:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8820kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

Download The Auction and Chastity Prison

Grasping At Air

I think I've developed some type of fascination with Jennifer White. I mean...look at her, she's amazing. A fantastic body, perfect tits, tight round ass, smoldering kind of looks about her. Simply spellbinding...She has a quick smoke while we snap some photos. Then we bind her belly down on the bench to see what she's made of. She's quite feisty and energetic. A sight to behold in her ties, naked and exposed before us. Once she's worn down, we flip her over and crotch rope her spread-eagle. Surely a sight for sore eyes...She's still got a bit of spunk left in her and since she's got that pussy gyrating mid-air anyway, why not put it to use? And so we do, the vibe on her sensitive pussy has her grasping at air as Jennifer shudders and grinds

Duration: 10:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 113.6 MB

Download Grasping At Air

She's Good to Go

Finding good help has never been easy...and once you do find a good and responsible person, many times they figure out what kind of sickos we are and quit...so our interview process is a bit more personal than most...Cherry agrees to undergo the interview in hopes of scoring a regular job in the office...I tie her up, strip her and gag her...standard stuff, really...then I hogtie her to the desk and pleasure her...We did offer Cherry the job but it turns out she was overqualified.

Format: m4v
Duration: 13:58
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1488kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 152.7 MB

Download She's Good to Go

HD Bdsm Sex Videos JJ Cruel Gags Part 2

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage

JJ Plush is bound standing on one leg with 1 arm tied overhead to a fork truck. A wadded up piece of duct tape is in her mouth and sealed with saran wrap and then later with duct tape.

Duration: 16:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 489.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos JJ Cruel Gags Part 2

Cobie and Troy Orleans - Gag Testing

There's nothing better than to see the look on the face of a pretty woman as her mouth is filled with an intrusive and embarrassing gag. Seeing the drool drip from her lips as she looks away to hide her eyes. She can't do anything about it because she's locked into a rigid metal stockade which holds her wrists out and away from her body. She is embarrassed, vulnerable, and unable to cover her beautiful breasts from our gaze.
Our friend Troy Orleans takes us on a tour of gags using the popular bondage model Cobie as her demonstration subject. Poor Cobie is forced to endure gag after gag as Troy works her way through a pile of cruel and intrusive devices. As the video shows, Troy likes to insert things into Cobie's mouth, buckle straps, pump inflation bulbs, and fondle Cobie's large breasts. It is easy to imagine ourselves in Troy's place, working with such a beautiful submissive woman who is held captive by a harsh and restrictive metal yoke. The thought of forcing various gags into .

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Cobie and Troy Orleans - Gag Testing

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for two naked girls Full HD 1080p

Two beautiful girl in hot panties, with naked big boobs, with wet shaved pussy and with sexy bodies plus storng man in blue jeans. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big red balls in their mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for two horny slavegirls with naked tits in the large house.

Duration: 23:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7027kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for two naked girls Full HD 1080p