Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

SexualDisgrace Layla Price

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Layla Price
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

The submissive and obedient horny slut Layla Price is back to play in our dungeon for a true disrace. She's immediately prepped for rope bondage and domination fun. She loves being slapped and spanked, gagged and fucked roughly, deep and hard down her throat and pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Layla Price

Johannie vs. The Chastity Terms

Even before she stripped her clothes off Johannie knew the terms of her chastity belt. Pleading eyes wouldn't help her here. It had been another week and she had another chance to try and get the key back. Only one little thing stood in her way, the roll of tape sitting next to her. She doesn't have to wait long before it's wrapped around her legs, wrists, and elbows leaving her helpless as always. Her frustration is clear as she a goes into a frenzy pulling and twisting at her bonds. The vinyl tape is not a forgiving foe however and contracts her limbs back together with ease. As her hour to escape comes closer to ending the first signs of resignation start to show on Johannie's face. She knows another week in the belt is in her future.

Duration: 13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1985kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 214.8 MB

Download Johannie vs. The Chastity Terms

Mina is Locked in Her New Cuffs Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Leather Fetish, Predicament Bondage, Glamour Bondage, Slave, Costume, High Heels, Gagged, Hogtie, Ballgag, Pvc, Shiny, Leather
Video language: English

Part 2 - Mina dons our new complete cuff set and her mittens. This time she is even more tightly tied. Her elbows are slammed shut with a padlock, her harness gag is belted to her elbows pulling her head back, and her ankle cuffs are locked to her thighs.

Duration: 5:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8307kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 328.7 MB

Download Mina is Locked in Her New Cuffs Part 2

Lisa in the basement

Lisa is a lovely HuCow with big udders, but we simply can't put everyone in the barn. So we stored Lisa in the basement. We fitted her with a big new shiny nose ring and cuffed her to a chair. But we didn't forget about her! Her nipples still red from her last milking, she gets fitted with a huge ballgag for today's session. Lisa may have big udders, her nipples are still small. We manage to make them 5 times bigger with our electronic breast training machine! That hurts, but it has to be done. Lisa makes nice moo sounds during the entire session and she can only hope this training will be over soon!

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 898.6 MB

Download Lisa in the basement

Excited

Cast: Lilyanna
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Zapper, Fingering, Caning

Lilyanna is a newbie to BDSM. This is her first time appearing on a professional BDSM website. She's clearly nervous as he begins tying her up. They casually talk about how wet she might be. When she's bound he checks for himself. He puts the tight blindfold on her face. Her nervousness turns to fear and he takes advantage of it. Slapping her and pushing her around while she can't see it coming. She's a college girl and he wants to know what her grades are like. He's astonished to find out that they aren't as good. He wants to see if she's any better at sucking dick than she is at school.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2703kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 600.5 MB

Download Excited

New HuCow Orgasms

Cast: Nora Sparkle
Genres: ball gag, bondage, metal collar, nipples clamps, breast training machine, vibrator

Nora had been waiting for ages in the barn. Her nipples hurt a lot from the clover clamps she was wearing. She was completely naked and locked in a metal collar, very nervous about her first time as a HuCow. The farmer came in and fondled her udders. Her took off the clamps, which hurt Nora even more. Soon, she found herself restrained on milking frame, her udders dangling. The farmer tried to calm her down with a magic wand. Nora got very wet and aroused. Suddenly, her nipples felt the vacuum pressure of the milking machine. She was being vibrated and milked at the same time! Nora struggled but she couldn't get away. The milking suction became stronger and faster, and the farmer turned up the vibrator too! After a while, Nora couldn't hold it anymore, she came hard! After shutting down the milking machine, the farmer gave her one more high speed orgasm! Nora was unable to speak or walk for at least another hour after this session. So many sensations at once, it was HuCow brain overlo.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download New HuCow Orgasms

Zen and the Pussy Heater

Studio: perfectslave

When we last saw Zen, she had broken into Ogre's depraved hideout and was captured and stretched. Now Zen must face the sum of all torments...the pussy heater....Ogre spends a few moments interrogating Zen about her mission. But he is truly less concerned with her plans, than his own plans for her...he gags her and slides the heater into place, just close enough to slowly heat her loins...when her cunt is good and hot, he ties a vibrator into place....Zen sturggles through orgasms at the hands of a man she despises...the truest of humiliations and it shows on her pitiful face as he removes the vibrator and applies the heater again...what will happen to poor Zen? We are DungeonCorp and happy endings are rare.

Duration: 14:19
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 162.9 MB

Download Zen and the Pussy Heater

Outdoor Impact

Koneko is a petite beauty who can really take some pain. We bind her outside spread, with all her sensitive areas exposed for Ivan to enjoy. He warms her up, and reddens her tiny body with some spanking and flogging and she whimpers in protest the whole time. But Ivan has some rougher ideas about what to do with tiny, squirming Koneko. He brings out the monster cane and an assortment of dragontails and goes to work on all sides of her helpless frame. Once he has decided she's had enough, he grips her waist to keep her from squirming and lets the magic wand do its work.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1002kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 126.3 MB

Download Outdoor Impact

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Genres: Secretary , Rope Bondage , Eye Glasses , Bdsm , Gagged Women

Ariel is the most useless secretary ever. Instead of firing her, I will train her instead. I grab her by her hair and guide her into the shop area with her wrists already bound. I pull her into a bent forward position and tie a rope into her hair as she bitches and complains. She also calls me a buffoon! I run the rope through and overhead hook and then to her wrists. The bitching continues until a large white ballgag is strapped in her mouth tight! I continue to smack her ass and manhandle Ariel. I add a tight crotchrope and then leave her as I attend to my real work. When I return, I pull up a chair and place her there after untying her hair from above. I tie her to the chair and soon after I rip open her shiny satin blouse and clamp her nipples.

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8777kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions Part 1

Brutal Pussy Fisting And Ass Fucking Tied

She is spread eagle against a wall flogged and then a crotch rope with a bowling ball tied to it, is applied to ensure her suffering. She starts off a bit timid, but that all changes as the day goes on.

Duration: 26:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 418.9 MB

Download Brutal Pussy Fisting And Ass Fucking Tied

Happened?

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM,Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Takes his property seriously and trespassers are normally shot on sight but for one as sexy as Lavender Rayne he is willing to make an exception. All she needs to do to do is convince him that she is worth keeping around for a while. If she could do real work it may not be that hard, but being a useless slut means she is going to have a real task ahead of her. Since her body is the only asset she seems to have it is going to have to be enough. If she can stand the bondage, the pain and the humiliating violations then Lavender may still get out of this OK. But if she cracks then PD is going to make her pay the price.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

Download Happened?

Elise Gets An And Diapered

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

Before putting Elise to bed for the night JR carries her up into the attic. After placing a rope spreader between her ankles he bends her at the waist and ties her wrists to the same spreader. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:37
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 214.3 MB

Download Elise Gets An And Diapered

Lisa in the basement (2021)

Cast: Lisa
Genres: BDSM

Lisa is a lovely girl with big udders, but we simply can't put everyone in the barn. So we stored Lisa in the basement. We fitted her with a big new shiny nose ring and cuffed her to a chair. But we didn't forget about her! Her nipples still red from her last milking, she gets fitted with a huge ballgag for today's session. Lisa may have big udders, her nipples are still small. We manage to make them 5 times bigger with our electronic breast training machine! That hurts, but it has to be done. Lisa makes nice moo sounds during the entire session and she can only hope this training will be over soon!

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps

File size: 898.6 MB

Download Lisa in the basement (2021)

Assulum - What gives you pleasure gives me pain

Studio: Assulum
Genres: Bdsm

This session gets a bit sick. Last time, Dr. Mercies collected Arielle Aquinas's tears. Now, Dr. Mercies takes her tears and makes massage oil out of them.

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6440kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Assulum - What gives you pleasure gives me pain

Charlotte Stokely & Reena Sky

Charlotte's fears of being discovered cannot be suppressed, but Reena is determined to have her fill of this tasty lass. Spread on the bed, Charlotte just won't pipe down. Reena has a great idea to silence her screams though..She straddles her face while burying the vibe on her little toy's pussy and then she sets about having her her fill of this restrained slave.

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 115.3 MB

Download Charlotte Stokely & Reena Sky

Nina Hartley and Ernest Greene Visit Dee

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Sometimes we like to give our members a little bonus. This video of Dee was just too sexy to hold onto. Nina Hartley and Ernest Greene happened to be stopping by and we left her out as a sort of kinky welcome mat. They made themselves right at home. Both Nina and Ernest take a real liking to SD. You can tell because they begin to play with her right away. And SD does not mind one bit. They barely get their hands on her before her pussy is dripping wet.

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 163.7 MB

Download Nina Hartley and Ernest Greene Visit Dee

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cat Burglar Breaks into the wrong House Part 1

Genres: Bondage , All Natural , Rope Bondage , Did , Gagging

A master thief, She has been breaking into houses at will... even in broad daylight! Today is her unlucky day though. She is captured by an angry home owner. She is played with, groped, taken to the basement, and tied up.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 396.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cat Burglar Breaks into the wrong House Part 1

Bdsm Sex Videos Secretary Punished with Part 2

Genres: Bondage , All Natural , Pantyhose, Stockings , Male Domination

I tie a rope around eden's neck and then tie it to the hoist. I cut the zip tie holding her arms and raise the hoist now pulling up tight on her neck. I cut off the zip ties on her arms and cut away the rest of her shirt. I then start at her ankles and completely bind her body with thin biting fishing line. I make several passes up and down her body. Now I snip away the zip ties on her legs.

Duration: 20:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 462.3 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Secretary Punished with Part 2

Mishelle Real Part 1

Studio: Graias

A new young brave-heart is at the door of Graias. Her name is Mishelle, she is just at her 19. She has a perfectly smooth teen body. She has no experience about being tortured, but she is quite willing to taste this! Smell of torture or smell of the money, we are not sure which was more effective to make this young angel to knock our door, but she will get both, if she behaves good and obeys Dr. Lomp and receives the deserved torture without any resistance by reflex. This is her debut and we will see together at which point she will lose her toughness and start sobbing.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10936kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mishelle Real Part 1