Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Kylie Rogue

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

She?s also got a banging set of tits that look fantastic all bound up in a nasty rope harness and standing straight up. This scene's got it all: slapping, spanking, orgasm training, toys, a ride on a big gnarly Sybian, Hitachi wands, and savage throat and finger fucking! Rough sex from beginning to end and Kylie takes it all and begs for more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kylie Rogue

Tight bondage, strappado and spanking for naked sexy girl part2 HD 1080p

Sexy model with naked boobs and with beautiful naked body plus big man in black pants. Her tied up with ropes and scotch - full body on the chair and on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her wet pussy. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny bitch with naked tits in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3312kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, strappado and spanking for naked sexy girl part2 HD 1080p

Natalie: Punished For Poor Performance

Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Natalie earns herself another punishment after she is caught breaking position during her time out session. This time she is given a hard belting on the bare bottom.

Duration: 5:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 128.1 MB

Download Natalie: Punished For Poor Performance

Restrained and Led Relentlessly to Bondage Orgasms

Cast: Cassandra Cain
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Cassandra Cain wears pretty black and maroon lace bra and panties. She also sports an ominous strappy black facial harness that covers her eyes and mouth; and her arms are bound behind her back, her legs strapped down by ankle and thigh to a spartan looking chair. The Hitachi hum fills our ears, even as its vibrations must fill Cassandra's hole, hardly protected by the lace panty gusset. Our wiggles her bare feet and moans into her gag as the wand takes her twat relentlessly to bondage orgasm land. It doesn't even look like she's trying to escape; perhaps she's signed up for just this kind of stimulation. Her panting through the mask, her anonymous face under the harness, suggest she is just the female human impulse for climax ruling supreme over her total being. What are Cassandra's thoughts in the darkness under that mask, as her pussy throbs and her voice nearly sobs to a shamelessly kinky twitchy explosion??

Duration: 8:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18758kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Restrained and Led Relentlessly to Bondage Orgasms

Sub Stella Punished & Assfucked Hard

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Stella Cox
Genres: All Sex, Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Master White takes on sub Stella in this erotic BDSM play session. After explaining the concept of the safe word, Master White blindfolds the pretty brunette and tweaks her nipples, followed by her taking off her panties and getting her ass and pussy fingered by her master. White's fingers are soon replaced with anal beads as he loosens up her ass. Next up is a butt plug, followed by Master White's huge hard cock, slamming in an out between her spank-reddened cheeks, followed by some throat fucking, and fucking before he returns to her face to give her a gagging throat fucking.

Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sub Stella Punished & Assfucked Hard

Tough KItten part 1

Mandy is a midwestern woman, out in LA for perverted business...you never know who's gonna get the urge to start bondage modelling...What I gathered from our conversations is that Mandy has been into BDSM for quite some time...she lived it where she's from, but it's not the same as living it in LA or living it at DungeonCorp studios...but Mandy proves she can lvie it here and the Pope keeps the intensity up until the final minute of the final scene...I think he was all too delighted to be playing and performing with Mandy....the Pope likes a tough girl and Mandy is a tough girl who likes it hard and real...I was operating the camera on this shoot and I was amazed at what the Pope put her through...super tight bondage...a wicked, sideways spread suspension...muscle cramping partial suspensions, stretching...whipping, shocking, and enough orgasms to put anyone in the zone...by the end of it all, Mandy just seemed to be feelin satisfied and all of us were exhausted...an intense, long sho.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 10:01
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1475kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 115.8 MB

Download Tough KItten part 1

Kyra

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Beautiful innocence Kyra is about to regret her beauty. Dr. Lomp reminds her that prettiness is trouble for young girls in Medieval era and Kyra soon feel how those poor young girls suffered in that dark ages. Sure this scene will be the modern type of that medieval interrogations, so a "noveity" will be included: shocker. You will love how Kyra gets panic with wide open blue eyes when she realize the shocker in Dr. Lomp's hand.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kyra

Tatiana's Debut - Part 3 of 3

If you are a good fellow, you must be ready to breast any pain that is addressed to your friend. In this part of the serial, Nitta puts herself in front, to be bullwhipped when her close friend Tatiana can no longer take the punishment. Dr Lomp, now has got two slave girls ready before him, shows his fair character and provides the same level of pain for these both girls. While Nitta is ready to be punished instead of Tatiana, the latter begs Dr Lomp to not to whip her friend, what a deep friendship smplace forum... At the end, experienced slave Nitta accepts to bear all the punishment herself, to prevent Tatiana not to lose all her courage for any further serials. Eventually now we have got two girls completely ruined, which gives us enjoyment to watch.

Duration: 17:56
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 13849kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tatiana's Debut - Part 3 of 3

Scissor Extreme Legs By Jessica Bru and Marilla Castilo - Full HD 1080p

Real strong and long trained legs crushing almost the sweet face and head of poor Marilla. Look at the perfect ass from Jessica when she scissor her victim so fucking strong that Marilla almost has to stop. Great scissor positions and great strong pressure with long legs to totally destroy the little sweet babe Marilla. So don't miss this great scissor fighting girls movie and let me know in the comments how you liked it.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8730kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Scissor Extreme Legs By Jessica Bru and Marilla Castilo - Full HD 1080p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! Part 3

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Tape Bondage , Did , Bdsm , Gagging , Milf

The Gagger hoods Amanda with a stocking, before tightly cleave gagging her with an entire roll of vetwrap. The gag just gets tighter as multiple wraps of red electrical tape are added on top of the vetwrap. He rips the front of the nylon so Amanda's face is now exposed. He now adds even more tape over the red! He continues wrapping and even makes a tape harness gag. He steps back to admire his work for a while, but soon he is back at it.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! Part 3

Blonde Barbie doll Courtney Taylor gets dominated

Genres: BDSM

Evan Stone is trying to fuck his silicone toy when suddenly it turns into a real life Barbie fuck doll! Courtney Taylor has big tits, blonde hair, and a desire to please. At first she's strapped down and Evan teases her a bit before letting her free to suck his cock. Once he's had his fill of that he fucks her pussy, treating her exactly the same as his lifeless silicone toy and she loves being used. She lets him fuck her at every angle and basically lets him do whatever he likes. Her reward is his hot cum all over her plastic body!

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7595kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Blonde Barbie doll Courtney Taylor gets dominated

First milking session

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Fayth
Genres: milking machine, bondage, clit vibrator, ball gag, nipple clamps

Tough girl Fayth thought she could handle a milking session. Locked to the milking frame by her collar, with her hands cuffed behind her back, she was feeling quite confident. until we applied some extra heavy nipple clamps! They pinch extra hard! We gagged Fayth for what was to come: pulling off the nipple clamps followed by the goat milker on full power. Fayth moaned and wriggled, this was a lot harder than she had expected! Her nipples are very sensitive and they got very puffy in the goat milker cups! Quite an extreme session for a first timer. We felt sorry for Fayth so we gave her a magic wand to play with after her session. Aren't we the nicest farmers ever?

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14888kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download First milking session

Ashley Bulgari and Tiffany connected

So what if we used our custom Connect-A-Model system to connect two collars? A simple and brilliant plan evolves into a very crazy shoot with two of our top models: Ashley Bulgari and Tiffany. Locked into tight waist bands and cuffed behind their backs, these girls are the first to experience a rigidly connected collar, and straight away they face a lot of problems. Ashley is slightly taller so she is pulling Tiffany up by the neck. They decide to kneel down, but they have to coordinate this very well or they will hurt each other. Soon, these girlfriends start to talk about their immediate future: what if they have to go to the toilet? Would they be able to drive a car? Have sex? They say it feels like being two snakes locked together, but as they find out they can still rub their boobs together, they are still enjoying themselves a lot! Funny stuff!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 168.0 MB

Download Ashley Bulgari and Tiffany connected

BoundLife - Merry Christmas! [bl654]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

My first Christmas update! I know Gina did one every year, so I wanted to do one too! In this video, I am trying on various Xmas outfits. I am also collared in my 1.5kg awesome Swedish Collar. And I found a matching red and white ballgag, and red handcuffs! And to really make it festive, I chain myself to the wall! I am ready for Christmas!! Are you?

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14621kbps

File size: 916.8 MB

Download BoundLife - Merry Christmas! [bl654]

KC Session 672

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.

Duration: 28:19
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2352kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 527.6 MB

Download KC Session 672

Trinity St. Clair

Little Trinity has quickly become one of my personal favorites here at DungeonCorp. She seems so small and innocent, but then again, looks can be deceiving. After she poses for some stills, we break her down by stripping her bare and getting her naked body in a sprawling tie. When we push the vibe into place against her tight little cunt, we witness her tense and flex in her binds as she cums wildly. We keep the heat intense though, not letting up as Trinity enters a trance-like orgasm session begging for reprieve.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 124.3 MB

Download Trinity St. Clair

Loves To Suffer

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Elise Graves loves to both Top and Bottom. In her early days she mostly bottomed, but now she is a caring and experienced Top. As many people say "bottoms make good Tops" and that's certainly the case with Elise. Having been a Bottom, a Top knows what the Bottom is feeling and experiencing and can have empathy for their predicament.
This video features Elise as a Bottom in a grueling rope bondage scene. As you will see, this scene is not for beginners. Although Elise suffers with stringent bondage and the sting of a whip, she endures and comes out the other side with multiple orgasms and a smile on her face. This video is intense, and is certainly the real deal. Elise has been around the block a few times, so she knows her limits and what she's getting herself into. The Domme in this scene is also quite experienced, and knows how to take Elise to the edge and back.

Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps

File size: 591.3 MB

Download Loves To Suffer

Bondage Slut - Kendra James - Full HD 1080p

Bondage Slut! ... brand spanking new, just shot with Kendra James. I'm tied up and at the will of Kendra who makes sure to get me off over and over and over. She spanks me and teases me first before she brings out the vibrator. She makes me cum over and over. I know you're gonna love this vid as much I do!

Duration: 16:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps

File size: 758.7 MB

Download Bondage Slut - Kendra James - Full HD 1080p