Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

White Fishnet Bodysuit

Mina is wearing a fishnet white bodysuit. She is laced into a tight pink mouth hole hood. She is belted tightly with her elbows bound, her hands trapped at her sides and her legs are bound. Her hood is pulled back tightly and belted to her elbows in a rather uncomfortable and vulnerable position. A little bit of breath play follows. Mina ends up essentially hogtied and struggling with her bonds. Hot shoot!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8510kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download White Fishnet Bodysuit

BoundLife - Bikini prison [bl515]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

This would be my perfect life! In prison, wrists cuffed and ballgag (unable to remove ballgag). Such a dream life! I wish this was possible 24/7! I really need to find a rich guy who can support me (so I don't have to work) and who can afford a private prison in the basement. I wouldn't need anything else! Just this life! Please someone do this to me forever!!!!

Duration: 3:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11693kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 305.0 MB

Download BoundLife - Bikini prison [bl515]

Nova Pink gets tied up by Rija Mae

Aah last summer when we were in Spain we just had sun, bondage girls, and rope! Professional rigger Rija Mae offered to tie up poor Nova Pink (again!), and we just couldn't resist. Nova actually loves being tied, but Rija is very strict and a bit rough, it's a lot of fun to see them work! Rija tied Nova in a tight reverse prayer hogtie with a drooly gag. The beautiful setting adds to the fun, we just sat there for a while watching Nova struggle. She did not want to move too much, because she was right on the edge of the pool!

Duration: 8:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11702kbps

File size: 737.6 MB

Download Nova Pink gets tied up by Rija Mae

Charlotte Stokely

This week ushers in yet another beautiful Damsel to our bevy of beautiful slaves...This week's lovely is Ms. Charlotte Stokely, a lean blonde with striking blue eyes. She poses for us and she's a looker for sure, beautiful under the bright lights and rather innocent in many ways...We bind her into the throne and Charlotte reels as her imagination gets the best of her. We then tease her cunt with the vibe and Charlotte simply goes wild as we toy with her.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 125.1 MB

Download Charlotte Stokely

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Don't Fuck With Family pt 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English

Mystic Moon struggles and moans for a while as her captor watches. He's not done with her yet. He removes her gag after she starts choking on it. He tells her he'll leave it out if she can stay quiet. As he's tying her feet, she screams and moans. She talks and her screams intensify as he hogties her on her side. Obviously she can't stay quiet. He adds a punishing gag consisting of an ace bandage and duct tape. She thinks the bondage and gag are bad, but then he hooks her nose.

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2884kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 327.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Don't Fuck With Family pt 2

Revenge Gone Awry Table Tied and Tits Tied

This is the lost episode and surely will one day be a highly sought after collectible! In this edition Dr. Cupcakes already has our elbows bound. He continues adding rope. Her wrists are tied and rope is added above and blow her ample breasts. Her wrists are pulled up her back and tied off before more rope is added. She keeps complaining and asking to be released, but all that gets her is a ballgag. He makes her sit in a chair where he ties her bountiful breasts with baling twine. You can tell how uncomfortable this is by her reactions, when the good Dr. grabs a bound tit.

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 453.3 MB

Download Revenge Gone Awry Table Tied and Tits Tied

Surprising a Friend, Part 2

Brooklyn's first experience being dominated sexually has been going so well that Dane and Sasha decide to keep letting her submit. They have her tied suspended over the bed with her legs spread so Dane can pound her beautiful, tight gash while Sasha clamps her nipples and shoves a very large dildo down her throat to get her ready for Dane to be in her mouth. At the end of the day, Brooklyn is tightly bound with her arms behind her back and he knees together on the bed, free for Dane to maneuver however he pleases. He roughly flips her over to get access to her pussy from behind. When Sasha comes back in the room Dane puts Brooklyn's head in her lap so Sasha can tease and pull on her breasts while Dane tickles, licks and sucks Brooklyn's tiny, perfect toes. Finally, he cums all over her face after she takes his whole cock in her mouth. But Dane isnt quite through, he flips her over one more time to fuck her hard from behind, and he shoots his load all over her lovely sculpted ass. As S.

Duration: 17:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 191.0 MB

Download Surprising a Friend, Part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Adara Begs For Bondage Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Rope Bondage , Gagging , Male Domination , Tan Bodies , Groping

Now that Adara's legs are strictly bound, I turn her around and smack her ass for a while now. Afterwards, I turn her back around and untie her neckrope from above. I pull up a chair and order her to sit. I soon remove her gag and the rope around her neck. I immediately go get a large cleaning sponge and shove that in her mouth. It is held there with clear tape. Now I keep binding Adara with more and more cotton rope.

Duration: 23:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 521.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Adara Begs For Bondage Part 2

Tight bondage, domination and torture for naked slavegirl part2 HD 1080p

Beautiful slavegirl with sexy body, with wet pussy and with naked tits plus strong man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - hands, boobs, legs and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her shaved naked pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny girl with naked breast in the large house and on the outdoor.

Format: m4v
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4067kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for naked slavegirl part2 HD 1080p

Kat gets her fill of spikes!

Kat Monroe and Luna Lovely look so cute in their Easter outfits. Cat and bunny ears and even a butt plug tail for Kat. It's not all so innocent though. This livefeed is all about Kat's suffering. She starts off kneeling on the spike board. The members have seen it a few times in the past feeds, but this time it's going to be the undoing of Kat.
She spends the entire prefeed on her knees or on her butt. Luna hugs her shoulders putting more weight down onto the harsh spikes. Kat begs to change her position, but each time she does it hurts even more. The marks are already showing through her skin just from putting pressure on the spikes. Once the prefeed is over Kat has to dance on the spikes. First on her feet then she gets down and rubs her body all over them.
Finally Kat is tied to the floor and put into an extreme back bend with a spike mat under her. Tight nipples pull her arch even higher. Kat begs for release.

Duration: 1:06:30
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2693kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kat gets her fill of spikes!

BoundLife - Double ballgag fun!! [bl513]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

OMG we received a double ballgag! So much fun! It's basically two ballgags riveted together! So when you are gagged with a friend, you really are very close together! Actually our noses were touching! It is very hard to move, because I didn't want to hurt Roxanne, and getting up or sitting down requires a lot of coordinating.

Duration: 3:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11689kbps

File size: 284.3 MB

Download BoundLife - Double ballgag fun!! [bl513]

Darina Nikitina - breast bondage

Young Darina is up for anything! She is so cute! Her boobs are perfect for some breast bondage, nice and round and soft. We tie her arms to her sides, so she can't tinker with her tight breast bondage ropes. Darina loves to struggle though, so she might be able to escape this! Watch the video to find out what happened!

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11679kbps

File size: 691.0 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - breast bondage

Cherried Blossom Part 2

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Asking Permission To Cum, Ass Caning, Begging, Belt Bondage, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Breast Harness, Breast Whipping, Breath Play, Caning, Crotch Rope, Drool, Gagging, Hitachi, Hood, Legs Spread, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Pinching, Nipple Weights, Rope

Blossom just had the time of her life over on with London River, one of the toughest handlers on our staff. Just about any other model we could have brought on would have been balling their eyes out by the end of a full feed with London, but not Blossom. There is nothing in the world she loves more than the feeling of being beaten and humiliated and pushed to her absolute limits.
Now it's O.T.'s turn to have a crack at her. He has Blossom down on her knees, held in place by a metal collar and shackles around her ankles. Her body is completely exposed and vulnerable and O.T. is ready to take full advantage. He locks a chain through the gauges in her ears and runs it through her mouth as a gag. Then he takes his time covering her entire body in binder clips. He pins them to her eyebrows and her ears.
Next he straps her down to the floor, her arms and legs splayed out spread eagle. Then he positions the fucking machine between her legs, but instead of a dildo attached, it's a hitachi..

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cherried Blossom Part 2

Cherry Picking

Cherry looks fantastic as she poses for us, it's actually quite unbelievable... that body of hers. Watching her instantly conjures up all types of illicit fantasies. As she disrobes we concoct our ideas, it isn't hard. All we know is we badly want to see Ms. Torn cum. We bind her tightly and Cherry writhes on the floor. This serves as the seed to our plan. We open her arms and legs and bind her tightly in place...Then, we get the vibe positioned for what shall come next. We watch her struggle, her beautiful breasts bound tightly. Cherry never disappoints and this time she truly amazes.

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 147.6 MB

Download Cherry Picking

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Alice's First Ever Hogtie Part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Rope Bondage , Bdsm , Milf , Gagging , All Natural

Can you believe it? 51 years old and she's never been hogtied. Alice is somewhat of a pain slut and has quite a bit of experience being beaten with various implements, but she has not been bound much. She is ready for new experiences though and today that means tight rope bondage. I have her by her hair as I lead her in and sit her down in a chair. Her arms are already bound behind her back. I immediately start manhandling and groping/slapping her tits through her sweater. I then stuff several pairs of panties in her mouth and then seal them in with a roll of vet wrap wrapped around her head. I now continue with the groping and hair pulling.

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 361.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Alice's First Ever Hogtie Part 1

SexualDisgrace She needs more slut training.

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Nikki Bell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat

Nikki Bell, one of our favorite sex slaves, has returned by request from her bdsm Master. She needs more slut training. We're sure everyone agrees. So Nikki Bell is started on the sybian f"cking machine.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7977kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download SexualDisgrace She needs more slut training.