Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Minas Sleepsack Nap

Mina is wearing a sheer bodystocking and tight leather corset outfit. She is zipped into her Christopher Fetish Buffalo leather sleepsack, and laced up tightly on screen. She was so comfortable in there she ended up falling asleep!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Minas Sleepsack Nap

Katarina Hartlova - wrists to boobs

Surely 2 boobs cuffs will fit on each of Katarina's huge natural boobs? We cuffed her boobs with 1 cuff each before, but two makes it more secure. Katerina in a chastity belt, boob cuffed, wearing a heavy collar, that's something you don't want to miss. To make this a bit harder for her, we cuffed her left wrist to her right boob and her right wrist to her left boob! Behind her back! With double handcuffs of course. Then we gave her the key and watched her struggle, those giant natural breasts swinging as she tried to reach the keyholes. We love Katerina. She should be in bondage permanently. Especially her boobs. Did we mention boobs?

Duration: 5:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12275kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 532.6 MB

Download Katarina Hartlova - wrists to boobs

Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 3

On this day, Ogres seizes the bounty that stands before him, beginning by directing Cherie to cuff herself on the bed. Once he is satisfied, the ritual of pain begins...Meanwhile, Cherie finds herself in the grips of her Master. What takes place next is a whirlwind of intensity as Cherie is on the receiving end of the whip. Further put through her paces, she is then restrained tightly to the cross and it's time for more poking and prodding and even more heavy flogging is in order before she pressed into a blinding orgasm. Then, she finds herself up on the ladder where her ever loving Master kindly fits her with an anal hook. Obediently, yet painfully, Cherie abides...Her just reward is the clamps on her nipples to even her out. In reality, Cherie's a bad girl however and as the whip lands, Cherie's screams fill the air. She pleads to be let down, to be released from this pain.Next, she is spread wide on the cube, her pussy plied with the pole mounted dong. She cums hard for her Master.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 99.3 MB

Download Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 3

BoundLife - Red elbow cuffs [bl511]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

Oooh look at my new red leather cuffs! Wrist cuffs and elbow cuffs! I am cuffed in a very comfortable position, I could stay like this for hours. no for days!! I love these cuffs because they have tiny little slots so you can make them very tight. And then you can use padlocks to secure them.

Duration: 2:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11621kbps

File size: 214.7 MB

Download BoundLife - Red elbow cuffs [bl511]

The Violation of Kennedy Kressler

Release Year: 2019
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kennedy Kressler
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

Kennedy Kressler is curious. What does it feel like to be bound by a man like OT. What kind of feelings does it evoke if he touches you, if he strips you, if he plays with your private bits? It's what she came to find out, but as it begins to happen she becomes less sure that she wants to know the answer. Her sexy little body just begs to be restrained, but she is less than thrilled. She's hoisted into the air by her ankles. It's a painful position to be sure. With her legs spread her sensitive parts are exposed. Then he adds a vibrator to really take away her dignity. Maybe putting a giant piece of metal inside her will sooth her. Even a vibrator to make her cum. Her contorted and bound body writhes and struggles for freedom. Her tormentor is relentless. He's determined to get her good.

Duration: 29:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Violation of Kennedy Kressler

Rock Hard Zerva

Dia Zerva is a well trained submissive...She does exactly what you say and nothing more...She was so composed that I actually found myself asking her to do me a favor by removing her clothes...not my typical approach at all...She is a stunning woman....blonde and blue, athletic and curvy, tough and serious...I suppose she got to me...but only enough to keep me polite for small moments...The rest of the time, I was very hard on her....and that's how Dia prefers it...The first scene is 20 minutes of nothing but impact play...I flog her until my arms are tired...then the Dragon's tail, then a single tail...then back to floggers...Dia absorbs everything like a block hole...her composure in such moments is rare...she knows how to breathe and take it, then thank you for it....Although I don't remember her thanking me after the varied bastinado she endured while suspended...Then I bring in Annie Cruz to mop up what's left with some deep and severe strap-on fucking...a dildo on a stick can't .

Format: m4v
Duration: 10:12
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1475kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 118.1 MB

Download Rock Hard Zerva

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Prepping the Whore for the Party Part 3

Release Year: 2021
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage

I turn the Hitachi up to the high setting and walk away. After a while, I return. I decide to make Adara a little more vulnerable, as my guests will be arriving soon. I remove her panty gag and replace it with an open mouth gag. I then retape her head to the post. I leave her once again completely helpless with the Hitachi humming away. It's not long before I return again... This time some heavy clamps are applied to Adara's nipples. I leave adara once again as my gusts will be arriving soon.

Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 304.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Prepping the Whore for the Party Part 3

Bondage, strappado, hogtie and spanking for naked bitch part 2 Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020

Horny slavegirl with naked wet pussy, with naked boobs, with naked big ass and with very sexy body plus man in gray pants. Her tied up with ropes - full body on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for hot blonde with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4282kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, strappado, hogtie and spanking for naked bitch part 2 Full HD 1080p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Adara the Punished Thief Part 3

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage

Adara can move around and find the most comfortable position on the wooden wedge, so I take some of that movement away when I tie her ankles back and apart. I then leave her to endure the cookie cutter. She moans and writhes on the for some time before JJ arrives, but it's not to help her. JJ hates thieves as much as I do and just wanted to help with Adara, or at the very least watch. She plays with Adara for a while, before I come back to clamp her nipples. JJ runs a rope through them, but I remove it and tie them off at the fron t of the with thin twine, which pulls her forward, making Adara's ride even more uncomfortable. Another rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and pulled to the back wall. Now Adara really can't adjust herself at all. I remove her gag.

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 861.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Adara the Punished Thief Part 3

Maddy O'Reilley Innocent Girl Next Door bound in custom leather

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Maddy O'Reilley
Genres: BDSM, Deep Troath, Oral, Toys, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Welcome back Maddy O'Reilley to the pages of the fastest growing Bars Bondage and Rough Sex site in the world. We take all the pain and uncomfortable corporal punishment out of the equation. Instead we punish girls with bondage and hard cock.

Duration: 22:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Maddy O'Reilley Innocent Girl Next Door bound in custom leather

Super bondage, strappado and hogtie for horny naked girl Full HD 1080p

Beautiful latina girl with naked shaved pussy, with naked boobs, with naked sexy body and with naked little ass plus man in blue pants. Her tied up with ropes - full body on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, hogtie, torture, strappado and domination for naked slavegirl with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3498kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, strappado and hogtie for horny naked girl Full HD 1080p

BoundLife - How I do my make up [bl508]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

Would you like to see how I do my make up? Well, probably like any other girl. Except for the ballgag and handcuffs of course, but that's not my fault, that's the fault of the other girls. They should be gagged and cuffed too, it is so much fun! I live a bound life, and it is my choice. I have been fired, laughed at, stared at, and more, but I don't care.

Duration: 3:17
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11693kbps

File size: 285.6 MB

Download BoundLife - How I do my make up [bl508]

Lilyanna - Excited

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Lilyanna
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Zapper, Fingering, Caning

Lilyanna is a newbie to BDSM. This is her first time appearing on a professional BDSM website. She's clearly nervous as he begins tying her up. They casually talk about how wet she might be. When she's bound he checks for himself. He puts the tight blindfold on her face. Her nervousness turns to fear and he takes advantage of it. Slapping her and pushing her around while she can't see it coming. She's a college girl and he wants to know what her grades are like. He's astonished to find out that they aren't as good. He wants to see if she's any better at sucking dick than she is at school.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lilyanna - Excited

Tara vs. Her Inspection

After being locked in her chastity belt for 3 weeks Tara's attitude had increased by leaps and bounds. Suffering the embarrassment of it showing under clothes and other inconveniences, she was willing to do just about anything to get it off. With that in mind she is bolted to a pallet table to inspect the belt and ensure it's not tampered with. If she's tickled and teased a bit; I'm sure she won't mind. Not if she doesn't want to spend another week locked inside the chastity belt.

Duration: 10:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2295kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 193.8 MB

Download Tara vs. Her Inspection

Kumi Straitjacketed

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

I hope everyone if well and safe from the Covid-19 virus. Continue to wear your mask! I'm currently in Hampton Iowa visiting my friend Bind who runs MenInChains and HamptonJail. This is the first traveling I have done since March because of the virus outbreak. My friend and I traveled by plane, wearing a mask, face shield and gloves. We didn't get very many looks because everyone else was aware of the risks and wearing a mask as well. Even the announcement on the plane talked about requiring masks and using wipes which were provided by the airline. They made it very clear that you would be removed from the flight if you didn't conform to the safety rules. Although the plane was full, it seemed that everyone was on-board with following the rules.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 14:33
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 669kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 84.6 MB

Download Kumi Straitjacketed

Tight bondage, torture and domination for horny brunette part 2 Full HD 1080p

Sexy model with beautiful tits, with naked ass, with naked shaved pussy and with hot body plus man in black t-shirt, with big cock. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny girl with naked body in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5239kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Tight bondage, torture and domination for horny brunette part 2 Full HD 1080p

My Games With Gigi

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

When you will punish a girl, it is better that she accepts her fault and ready for her punishment. This way, you also feel yourself fair. Gigi missed an appointment and now she is aware that she is really faulty. She is keenly presenting her poor body to Dr. Lomp, to be sentenced for what she did. Her head fixed to bed rack, her never lasting painful day is about to begin. Take your seat and just enjoy her seductive screams.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10867kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download My Games With Gigi