Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Captive Princess (1998) sc 3

Release Year: 1998
Studio: B & D Pleasures
Cast: Kelly O'Dell, John Decker
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture, Bound, Handcuffs, Gags, Rope, Retro

B & D Pleasures is taking you through a time capsule of their bondage library and showing off their discovery of their kinky craft learning experience.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:43
Video: 640x480, HEVC, 359kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 74.4 MB

Download Captive Princess (1998) sc 3

Extremely Enjoying Allison

Allison caught my attention when she visited WhoreTrainers for a session with Dick...She is a beautifully robust young lady who enjoys a bit of bondage and a bit of suffering...her face and eyes radiate with fragile attraction...I had to get my ropes and hands on her...So I booked her for a SocietySM gig with yours truly and now Im sitting here trying to explain how lovely it is, from time to time, to be me...It may be less entertaining to actually be Allison...unless you enjoy being led outside and hogtied, naked on the ground...and whipped...then again, I did make her cum a multitude of times.

Duration: 7:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 84.1 MB

Download Extremely Enjoying Allison

BoundLife - Finally, a relaxed evening [bl509]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

Hands cuffed to my belt, a nice soda, and watching TV. That's a nice relaxed evening for me. Actually, I'm cheating because I am not allowed to watch TV without being gagged but wel. my hands are already cuffed to the belt so it is not my fault I can't gag myself! Hahhaah

Duration: 3:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 303.1 MB

Download BoundLife - Finally, a relaxed evening [bl509]

Kali Kane - In a bind

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Kali Kane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Dildo, Caning, Vibrator, Zapper

Kali came to him looking to score. It's not going to be as easy as she thought though. If she wants to get what she wants she's going to have to get it in the way that he wants. That means bondage and torment. Her shoes are zipped to her feet. She's locked into a heavy metal fiddle. Her head is locked in a brank and she's attached to a post in the middle of his barn. This is definitely not the way she wanted it. Of course he wants to fuck her. She lets him do whatever he wants so that she can get what she wants, but at this point she couldn't stop him if she wanted to.

Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kali Kane - In a bind

Using Sasha part 3

Sasha is a tried and true submissive...Feenix knows this and offers her no leniency...Indeed, in the very first scene, her ankles are stocked and spread wide...a tight chest harness keeps her upright as Feenix gets to work...Sasha endures nipple clamps tied off to her toes with bastinado...electric shock on her inner thighs and whips...after a very thorough intro, Feenix pleasures her pussy...Sasha is a struggler...probably because she enjoys the feeling, but Feenix would rather have a still target for the second scene...with all fours locked into wooden stocks, he flogs her ass and back...an electric dildo lodged into her pussy makes her orgasmic reward that much more intense...Sasha wails and moans as multiple orgasms rock her shakey body...In the 3rd scene, Feenix introduces a new toy in the form of Sadie Dawson...Sadie has also proved herself in submissive trials here at DungeonCorp, and she also has interests as a switch...I wouldnt say that Sadie is in control today, but she doe.

Duration: 10:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 112.2 MB

Download Using Sasha part 3

Pleased and Teased

Andrea appears to be in quite the conundrum. We've bound this busty redhead tightly and she crouches in the corner in anticipation of what me have in store for her. She's a nice looking Damsel with eyes of blue and a succulent body...We then restrain her to the bench and get her legs open so we can gaze at her lovely pussy. Eyes wide, Andrea gasps when we push the wand against her clit and her pussy puckers as we tease it. She cums hard for us, which is something we always admire in a lady. And we continue to tease and toy with her until the end

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 149.2 MB

Download Pleased and Teased

Bondage, strappado, hogtie and spanking for naked bitch part 1 Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Very hot blonde in purple blouse, in white short skirt, with naked shaved piussy plus man in green t-shirt. Her stripped. Gag in her mouth. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass and belly on the floor. He spanks her naked hot ass. Professional bondage, domination and spanking for horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3092kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, strappado, hogtie and spanking for naked bitch part 1 Full HD 1080p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Who would Do Such a Thing? Part 3

Studio: FutileStruggles
Cast: Amanda Foxx
Genres: Bondage , Tape Bondage , Rope Bondage , Milf , Did

Amanda's captor keeps adding more and more tape until she is almost completely mummified to the chair. He removes her gag, but promptly hand gags her as he gropes her bound tits. She is soon hooded with a nylon, before a tall posture collar is buckled around her neck. Amanda whimpers as he carries on with his plan, which includes wrapping more tape around her.

Duration: 16:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 366.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Who would Do Such a Thing? Part 3

Needs More Cowbell

The door opens and Amanda hops out into the fresh air. She's gagged with a rag and gray tape. She's bound with extremely rough and abrasive coconut rope...any movement or struggle and the rope bites into her tender flesh. She's leashed and wearing a cowbell around her neck... this way he always knows where she's at in case she manages to get off her leash, although that is highly unlikely. Her ankles are bound so she must hop to keep up with her captor. She tires and tries to stop... He smacks her ass and she whimpers and starts hopping again. She breathes heavy as she tries to keep up while severely gagged and wearing heels in the loamy sand. He finally stops and positions her up against a large post. He removes her leash and the cowbell. He then unties her elbows.

Duration: 23:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 529.5 MB

Download Needs More Cowbell

Hard bondage, domination and torture for naked hot girl part 1

Beautiful bitch in blue dress, in pink panties, with shaved pussy, with sexy boobs and with hot body plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, hogtie and domination for a hot model with big breast in the basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4757kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for naked hot girl part 1

Katura

Meet Katura, folks. This one just came right out of the blue. And she's another one of those Lydia-style, perfect miniatures that are so easy to carry around and do all sorts of fiendish things with. This is just a short introduction of the lady, an impromptu shoot after a PetGirl shoot. We needed to meet Katura, assess her face to face, and see if she really wanted to go the course with Gordian bondage. This is what we shot, with gear that was really a bit too large for her frame.

Format: real
Duration: 3:54
Video: 640x428, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 25.4 MB

Download Katura

BoundLife - Making the bed [bl507]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

I was making the bed when Roxanne dropped by. She is so funny! Roxanne is very curious about my chastity belt, so she takes every opportunity to look at it and ask lots of questions about it.

Duration: 3:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 290.4 MB

Download BoundLife - Making the bed [bl507]

For Our Pleasure part 3

Aiden is a perverted and sexy bundle of joy...bright blue eyes, a big happy smile, luscious tits and a wicked round ass...but her toughness and willingness to challenge herself is like a celebration within her...I love the models who give it their all, and never try to take control of the situation...they submit to this process whole heartedly and that gives us cause for sadistic celebration ourselves...after the interview, I direct Aiden onto the bed...I rope cuff her wrists and ankles and tie her spread eagle...the spread has always been my favorite...simple and inescapable...pulling the body apart to expose everything...such a helpless sight...I revel in her predicament as I begin to plug her pussy and ass...I asked her not to expel the plug from her ass...but poor Aiden lost control during a dragon's tail strike...she clinched her ass and out came the plug...I didnt plan on clamping her cunt with the lip loop, but she made me do it...she suffers much for that loss of control...the.

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 90.0 MB

Download For Our Pleasure part 3

Sweat for Thirst - Candy Blade and Rosie - Full HD 1080p

The girls went out hiking on a hot summer day. While Rosie wore suitable boots, Candy took her sweatbooster plastic boots, which seem totally inadequate for long walks. Rosie was so certain, that sooner or later Candy will give up, the two had a bet: if Candy makes it faster to the top of the hill, she'll lick the sweat off her soles. Unfortunate for her, Candy is well used to these boots, she wins the bet easily. She waits Rosie sunbathing on a cliff, her soles awaiting a chilling tongue! Rosie arrives tired and thirsty, but Candy gives her no water but the sweat off her soles! She has to lick every drop and there's more than a lot! However, Candy's salty sweat is no good for Rosie's thirst, but there's a kinky solution: Candy allows her to drink from the sweat-soaked boots themselves! She makes the poor girl chill the soles of her feet with her tongue for almost half an hour, out in public with cars, even buses passing by every minute! Candy acts out this scene in a never seen befo.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sweat for Thirst - Candy Blade and Rosie - Full HD 1080p

Whoretoy part 3

Few women have the all out steamy sexual appeal that Jennifer exudes...it's intense...every word is a flirt...every movement is a tease...her full perky tits and perfect ass are amazing...and very submissive...willing to undergo true torments and show every emotion...and a lustful cumslut...At my hands, Jennifer will suffer for every orgasm...before and after...tight clamps and electric shock keep her screaming when I'm not flogging or whipping her...I keep her bound tight, spread and bent her for total access...and I make her confess her whore-ish ways...and establish that being a toy for men is her only purpose...and she proudly does it very well.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 87.6 MB

Download Whoretoy part 3

Cameron's Quest

This week we bring Cameron Canada to the site, she's been featured on Cumbots already so we knew that we'd have something hot in store for this Damsel...Cameron's a sweet little blue eyed, blonde slim and tight in all the right places.We bound her leg up and arm up to the chair and watched in fascination as this lovely lass became a drooling mess as she struggled for freedom...Freedom wasn't quite in the cards for Cameron on this day. Or, rather, not in the form that she was envisioning. We'd give her some freedom alright. And that freedom would come in the liberating form of seismic orgasm once we bound her tightly to the table and got her all wound up.

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 152.4 MB

Download Cameron's Quest

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gia Love's First Hogtie Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Big Tits , Gagged Women , Ballgagged

I tightly cleave gag Gia with a stretchy ace bandage before I continue binding her legs with multiple bands of cinched rope. I finally untie her hair from above and let her sit. As I prepare, I ask her questions so we see how effective her gag is. Gia does not sound happy. As I tie her ankles, the gag slips down over her lower jaw. Her face is not made for gags, so I gag her with it again and then add black tape to really make sure it stays. Poor Gia can't take this tight of a gag for very long though, and I remove it after a short while.

Duration: 19:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 974.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gia Love's First Hogtie Part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Who would Do Such a Thing? Part 2

Cast: Amanda Foxx
Genres: Bondage , Tape Bondage , Rope Bondage , Milf , Did

Amanda waits nervously. Her captor soon emerges with more rope, which he uses to secure her waist to the chair. Her big tits are then bound with electrical tape. More clear tape is wrapped around Amanda and the chair, before her large red ballgag is removed and replaced with a huge white rag. It is held in place with a roll of microfoam tape. Her legs and feet are then completely wrapped in the clear tape, before her ankles are roped and tied back. Rope criss crosses her waist and is then cinched.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 393.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Who would Do Such a Thing? Part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Penny's Test pt 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage

I gag Penny tightly with and Ace bandage and then I bind up her tits nice and tight. I take a few moments to slap flick her freshly bound tits before I start adding more rope. Soon I have her upper bound and her arms in a reverse prayer. I have another gag in mind before I hogtie her, so I remove her cleave gag.

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 498.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Penny's Test pt 1