Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Professional Body Builder

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

We start by taking four-strand Bavarian hemp rope and binding our muscled beauty, elbows behind her back. With just that one piece of rope Ashley discovers her mighty strength is useless. She is quite stuck but lets pile on the dispair, shall we? We add rope to her wrists, now she knows she is helpless, she knows that there will be no heroic feet of strength that can free her. It not a feeling she is used to at all.
We jam a huge ring gag into her big mouth. Her mouth is held wide open, drool drips down her body and there is nothing Ashley can do about it. How embarrassing, this powerful women can't even stop drooling all over herself. We knock her to her knees and pull out our cock. She knows what will come next. Her arms trapped behind her, her mouth held open, she knows the cock is going to fuck her throat and she knows she is helpless to stop it. Ashley understands what sexual fear is, as the cock hits the back of her throat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Professional Body Builder

Kat Monroe She Knows She Likes It

Maybe it's her level headed, easy going ways, but some folks just dont realize the power fantasies that exist within others...They find it hard to believe that this adorable little woman would want to be treated in such ways...I do not...I bet on it...It's not much of a bet in Kat's case as she she told me flat out that she likes to be helpless and enjoys heavy impact play...So, I aim to please...Kat gets a heavy dose of tough bondage and some very sincere impact play, mixed in with my usual variety of torments, and she never misses a beat, or an orgasm...

Duration: 48:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 973.7 MB

Download Kat Monroe She Knows She Likes It

Bondage, domination and torture for two horny brunettes Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020

Sexy slavegirl with small naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with little hot ass plus horny mistress, in black blouse, woith big boobs, with hot ass and with beautiful body. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts and chains on the table. She spanks her. She fucks her wet pussy and ass with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, torture and spanking for sexy bitch with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3758kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, domination and torture for two horny brunettes Full HD 1080p

Sasha Monet, Sweet Ariele - The Revenge Twist

Release Year: 2002
Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Sasha Monet, Sweet Ariele
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

The classic story of Dommes turning tables is always enticing, especially with models like this...Sasha Monet begins on top...she spreads Arielle out and plays with her pussy until she is moaning for mercy...Then Sasha ends up bound in a jail cell...and Arielle gets her chance for revenge......Ogre...

Duration: 1:34
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 959kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 214.4 MB

Download Sasha Monet, Sweet Ariele - The Revenge Twist

The Jewell Pretzel

Jewll Marceau has come back for another session with us. As most of you know, Lydia is an expert at tying off knots. She's not going to use rope this time though! Lydia wants to tie Jewell herself into a pretzel! I sure hope Jewell did her stretches this morning, because she's going be hanging in a precarious situation. Not to mention the fine selection of toys that Lydia has to provide our little pretzel, Jewell for entertainment!

Duration: 8:13
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1770kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 114.1 MB

Download The Jewell Pretzel

Scarlet Orgasm Train

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

Scarlet is bound and forced to cum until her pussy can't stand another minute with the vibrator. Her reactions intensify the more orgasms are forced upon her rapidly swelling clit as she yanks at her restraints and attempt to keep her cunt away from the unrelenting head of the hitachi. Her gag muffles every cry for help as her mistress licks her tits and continues to press harder and harder into her vagina until she hits her G-spot resulting in one shuddering orgasm after another. The combination of sensual teasing and pussy pounding pulsations keep her constantly on edge as her body convulses into the hellish torment of forced ecstasy.

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7725kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 637.3 MB

Download Scarlet Orgasm Train

Hooray For Holly Wood!

Holly's a mainstay on our sites, yet we've never had the opportunity to admire her beauty on Perfect Slave. This week, that all changes, and we soak in the view. She has a fantastic body, it's incredible actually. Perfect natural tits, and a sweet curvy body. Add to that, her alabaster skin, and she's a natural redhead and what you've got is one hell of a package. Lately for the most part, she's been in the Domme position on our other sites, but this week we wanted to see her struggle. We bound her hands tightly behind her back, her lovely tits sway as she puts up a fight. Then we bind those awesome tits, mount a vibe up against her cunt, and the rest is history.

Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 148.6 MB

Download Hooray For Holly Wood!

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gia Love's Second Session Part 2

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Bdsm , Ballgagged , Male Domination

Gia's tit bondage, so more rope is added. I remove her neck rope and tie it to her wrists and pull them up the the overhead hoist, putting Gia in a strappado. I remove her gag and then grab her by her hair and smack her ass and tits a few more times. A rope is tied into her hair and tied back and then I continue manhandling and spanking her bulbous ass. I bind her elbows, before gagging Gia with a spider style ring gag.

Duration: 20:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gia Love's Second Session Part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara Part 1

Genres: Tan Bodies , Rope Bondage , All Natural , Male Domination , Gagging

A full roll of medical gauze is roughly stuffed in Adara's mouth. She is seated nude and bound to a chair with her wrists behind her back. The gauze is held by a full roll of microfoam tape. I then cross and bind her ankles. I slide a wooden bar through opening at the back of her chair. Her thighs are roped and then pulled tight and tied off to the ends of the bar, pulling her thighs apart. Next she is cleave gagged with a thin ace bandage.

Duration: 16:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2953kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 382.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara Part 1

Wet and Wide

Lizzy's got a body to die for. Her natural, full breasts are just one of her many assets. She strips for us, she spreads her legs and she plants a finger in her pussy...She seems eager, and we definitely are, so it's time to put her through the paces. We bind those heavy breasts and chain her to the wall where Lizzy puts up quite the struggle...We're far from done however and now we're going to take this busty damsel to the edge...Spread wide, she knows somethings gotta give and she nervously glances around unsure of what may come next...She whimpers nervously when the pussy stretcher appears, and she whimpers even moreso when it's pinned in place...We smash a pole mounted wand against her readily exposed clit...Lizzy fights the tide that is obviously welling up inside her, but we show no letting up. Finally, submission rears it's head and Lizzy's liquids flow as she cums for us

Duration: 23:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 256.4 MB

Download Wet and Wide

Piglet - The Sandbag - Part 1 of 2

A pure desperate victim is offering her useless meat to be extremely tortured. By signing the bitter contract, she is accepting any, any brutal pain coming from utmost sadist Lomp. She seems quite submissive. Dr. Lomp will surely get the maximum from her poor flesh. It will be a hard task to ruin down her, but Lomp will get the mission completed.

Duration: 25:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9910kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Piglet - The Sandbag - Part 1 of 2

Bound For Stardom (1992)

Release Year: 1992
Studio: London Enterprises Video
Cast: Kelly O'Dell aka Kelly Royal, Kelly Wells, Trish Adams
Genres: BDSM, Femdom, Fetish, Bdsm, Fetish, Lesbian, Chains, Retro

An audition that went beyond bad! It went fucking awesome, at least for us who get to see this session of BDSM, non-stop action! These girls get spanked and punished, after all this, they really understand the idea if discipline! Watch out for the ending, is quite a shocker!

Duration: 1:52
Video: 480x360, HEVC, 245kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 5.2 MB

Download Bound For Stardom (1992)

BoundLife - A chained day [bl495]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

At my own request, I was chained to the wall for a day. I know, that is a strange request, but I wanted to try to see if I could make it. It was from morning to evening, well okay that is only about 12 hours, not a day, but that is the longest I could probably go without needing the toilet. But what was really interesting me was to see if I could make it. Because with all my challenges, the initial excitement soon wears off and then you are stuck for a long time. It can be pretty boring!

Duration: 3:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11690kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 298.1 MB

Download BoundLife - A chained day [bl495]

Bondage, torture, suspension and spanking for naked girl part 1 HD 1080p

Sexy model in red bra, in red panties, with small tits and with beautiful body plus big man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - handsand legs on the table. Big red ball in her mouth. She s panks her. He fucks her naked wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for young slut with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 29:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3255kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, torture, suspension and spanking for naked girl part 1 HD 1080p

Powershotz - Tiki strappad

Release Year: 2021

What an uncomfortable position it is for Tiki. Her hands were bound backwards, and she's holding her upper body weight on her neck. Buttocks arched and ready for penetration.
She is entered from behind, and her yelps of displeasure can be heard. But no sympathy for the guy who fucks her. He seems to enjoyed it more like this.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 8:09
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 113.9 MB

Download Powershotz - Tiki strappad

Gift Wrapped Clit

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

Naiomi has been bound and gagged in the most vulnerable position she can imagine awaiting the touch of her mistress, Scarlet. She yearns to know the pleasure of climaxing beyond her control until she can't stand another minute of clitoral stimulation. Being so tightly wrapped up has Naiomi intensely aroused so it doesn't take long for her to begin begging Scarlet to let her cum over and over. Every time she has an orgasm is followed by hip thrusting and gyrations as she struggles to escape the unrelenting vibrator teasing her clit to yet another earth shattering orgasm. Scarlet will have to carefully contemplate whether or not her present has learned its lesson. Perhaps she will just have to give Naiomi another run for good measure.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7721kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 705.8 MB

Download Gift Wrapped Clit

Bound & Gagged

Wenona still has some spirit left in her, even after we bent and vibed her into oblivion in her last scene. We've rigged her to the board and she is putting up one hell of a tussle. We turn the tables on her by flipping her over. This time however we strap her down to the board, ensuring she will stay put. Admirably, she does her best, but she is no match for these binds¦Prepare yourself for one fantastic finale

Duration: 13:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps

File size: 145.9 MB

Download Bound & Gagged

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Amanda Begs For Tit and Gets It! Part 1

Genres: Bondage

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were . She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps

File size: 748.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Amanda Begs For Tit and Gets It! Part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gia Love's Second Session Part 1

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Bdsm , Ballgagged , Male Domination

Gia returned after her last hogtie! I waste no time and soon have her wrists bound behind her back before strapping a ball harness gag on her. I then start manhandling and smacking her bountiful tits and ass. More rope is added, a tight crotchrope and a few more ropes under her ass cheeks. I turn her around and smack her ass again, before I start roping up her tits. Her thighs and ankles are also bound.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gia Love's Second Session Part 1

Kacy Lane - Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kacy Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Gagged, Hogtied

Happy Holidays! We've Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action.
Kacy is the perfect combination of hot and ready, a sexy brunette with a banging body that loves bondage, discipline and especially orgasms. Just add rope and she is instantly wet and looking to get off. When the bondage gets more complicated and more intense she is liable to cum before Jack even gets his hands on her cunt. It's all so exciting that she can barely contain herself. And so when he finally does come across her pussy with the powerful vibrator she is screaming out her orgasms in a matter of seconds.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kacy Lane - Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus