Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut pt.II

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Caning, Vibrator, Zapper, Outdoor, Electro Play, Nipple Clamps

With their head and arms through the stocks Sybil's magnificent ass is beautifully exposed. There's no doubt that is going to get attention first. He canes it making them scream and wiggle in pain. Then he slides Mr Pogo into their wet hole. The heavy stocks are made to be a torment of their own. Walking Sybil out into the tall grass gives him a chance to see their tits bounce and sway. They are chained to a post and he spreads their legs. Their pussy is completely exposed for some whipping. After being exposed to the elements Sybil is back in the water room. They are tightly restrained to a chair with their tits clamped down hard. It's time for his ministrations. They are going to suffer and cum like they never have before.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut pt.II

Busty babe milked on the Sybian

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Ariel
Genres: milking machine, bondage, nipple clamps, Sybian
Video language: English

Beautiful teen Ariel gets another session! Remember how we captured her and put her on the milking bed? Her big young udders are perfect for HuCow training, but she needs more nipple attention. We start off by giving her some nipple clamps to make her nipples more sensitive. That's always a good preparation for the goat milker. Ariel then discovers the Sybian machine, she has never seen anything like that before! She curiously tries the controls: one dial makes the machine vibrate, while the other makes the dildo rotate. She is shocked, but very intrigued, so she sits on the machine to try it. However, we soon cuff her hands behind her back and take over the controls, while we milk her at high power with the goat milker. Ariel was so turned on from the Sybian, she almost didn't feel the pain on her nipples. She is such a great addition to our herd, we are definitely keeping this beauty!

Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14622kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Busty babe milked on the Sybian

Back To School

Studio: Spankmybottom
Cast: Elizabeth Simpson, Wendy (Lucy)
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Lucy and Elizabeth have a routine that they both agree to go through 1 time every week. They both understand the need for strict discipline & actually both enjoy the ritual. Elizabeth especially likes to see Lucy in her school outfit waiting to get her bottom bared bent over and given a severe thrashing. After the last weeks transgressions are discussed Lucy knows that is now time to allow Elizabeth to bare her bottom. Hand Paddle and Cane are then used to good effect. Lucy's bottom is first given a very hard spanking while she has to remain bent over the chair. Afterwards a hard leather paddle is used and finally the Cane across Lucy's already stinging bare bottom! Exclusive new all girl discipline video out now from our members area!

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3880kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

Download Back To School

Armbinder fun Scene 698

Sabine wanted to strap my Isis into a leather armbinder, but I wasn't sure it was going to work. Isis is very talll, like me, and I thought she would be able to get her elbows out. But it turns out Sabine is pretty good at strapping it really tight (and the second armbinder they tried was longer) and Isis couldn't get out. Her arms were trapped behind her. I can tell you: it is a wonderful feeling, I love armbinders!

Duration: 5:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14683kbps

File size: 555.7 MB

Download Armbinder fun Scene 698

Nyssa Nevers - Never Say Nevers Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture

Nyssa Nevers has told us before that she enjoys the most intense pain and humiliation. It is not hard to see that she was telling the truth. Her arousal is speaks for itself. Her legs are only spread a little bit, but it is enough to give a clear view of her dripping wet pussy. There can be no doubt. Nyssa is a horny young bondage slut and PD, with his special brand of perversion, has got her number.

Duration: 29:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 333.4 MB

Download Nyssa Nevers - Never Say Nevers Part Two

Nora Sparkle new HuCow orgasms

Nora had been waiting for ages in the barn. Her nipples hurt a lot from the clover clamps she was wearing. She was completely naked and locked in a metal collar, very nervous about her first time as a HuCow. The farmer came in and fondled her udders. Her took off the clamps, which hurt Nora even more. Soon, she found herself restrained on milking frame, her udders dangling. The farmer tried to calm her down with a magic wand. Nora got very wet and aroused. Suddenly, her nipples felt the vacuum pressure of the milking machine. She was being vibrated and milked at the same time! Nora struggled but she couldn't get away. The milking suction became stronger and faster, and the farmer turned up the vibrator too! After a while, Nora couldn't hold it anymore, she came hard! After shutting down the milking machine, the farmer gave her one more high speed orgasm! Nora was unable to speak or walk for at least another hour after this session. So many sensations at once, it was HuCow brain overlo.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nora Sparkle new HuCow orgasms

Caprice Capone

Collared like a and bound on the floor, Caprice has nowhere to go and she struggles mightily with this fact. She contorts her body in a desperate attempt to possibly wriggle loose, but she only serves to frustrate herself. Up off the floor, she's elevated and place upon the table. Once again her binds serve to remind her that she is a toy that shall be played with. The pole mounted vibe is pressed against her clit and Caprice moans as we put her through her orgasmic paces while she continues her valiant struggle

Duration: 14:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 155.6 MB

Download Caprice Capone

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Ballgagged , Otk Spanking , Gagged Women , Male Domination

Diamondly perspires as I tie her elbows. Her wrists are drawn up towards the middle of her back and then more ropes are wrapped around her body and cinched. Her hands are tied as well. I place her on her stomach on a tub and then I tie her hair to her elbows, before I tie her ankles to the post. I tie another rope to her upper torso and use it to pull Diamondly into a severe arch.

Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8777kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post Part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Adara the Bad Roommate pt 2

Genres: Bondage

Adara is very roughly manhandled for a bit as he assesses Adara's attitude, and it has still not improved enough for his liking. A large cleaning sponge is shoved in her mouth and then black tape is wrapped around her head to keep it there. I continue binding her with cotton rope and twine. Breast bondage is applied and her gag is intensified and made more effective with a few wraps of microfoam tape. Clover clamps are then added to her bound tits.

Duration: 16:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 841.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Adara the Bad Roommate pt 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Introducing Ophelia K Part 4

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage

Using a hoist from above, I tighten up Ophelia's hogtie quite a lot. I tighten everything up a tad more when I tie her ankles to the post behind her and then tie her chest harness off to the other sturdy post in front of her. While I am at it I tighten her hair tie up as well. I can already tell that Ophelia is capable of much more, and this is a very strict tie, so that is very exciting!

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8783kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Introducing Ophelia K Part 4

InfernalRestraints Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Pepper Channing, Alice Vicks, and Tasha "Kentucky" Dockery are transported from Largefield Penitentiary to our remote farm location. They are told it's for a special work detail, but it soon becomes obvious we have other motives.

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Kacey Quinn Bondage

They are both very beautiful women and Kacey may just be a more mature version of Kylie, by one year...Apparently, Kacey's boyfriend has been boring her in bed...It's not his fault really, as Kacey has not yet told him about her darkest fantasies...But when she's alone at the house, she sits back and fantasizes about the man who will control her with authority and power and bondage..

Duration: 9:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2575kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 207.7 MB

Download Kacey Quinn Bondage

500 updates! Cobie in The Spider!

Wow, 500 updates since May 2009! That is a long time of locking girls in steel! Let's celebrate with a very special update: Cobie wanted to try our Spider device and make it to the highest level! No girl has ever been bent further than level 3 (see this attempt by Stella Cox, or this attempt by Samantha Bentley) , but Cobie wanted to make it to level 5! The Spider device has 5 adjustment holes on the vertical bar, and at level 5 a girl is really bent very far with her legs and chest completely off the floor! Cobie is a tough one, and of course she made it, making her the first girl ever to reach level 5 on The Spider!!

Duration: 4:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14014kbps

File size: 469.5 MB

Download 500 updates! Cobie in The Spider!

Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl part 2 HD 1080p

Horny blonde with naked small tits, with naked small ass and with beautiful body plus man in clothes. Her tied up with ropes on the chair. Clothespins on her pussy lips. He fucks her shaved pussy with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for a sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4336kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl part 2 HD 1080p

Spread and Spent

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

April lies bound spread eagle and waiting to cum at Catherine's command. Her pussy is wet with desire but little does she realize that Catherine wants every orgasm she has to spare and more. She loves to hear April moan at the edge of ecstasy and agony as her little cunt quivers from back to back orgasms. You will love watching her eyes roll back in her head as spasms of pleasure grip her growing lust into sensory overload. She begs for more until she is begging for it to stop. Watching this girl's hunger to cum is almost as appetizing as seeing her unable to bear the vibrator on her clit for another minute.

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 616.0 MB

Download Spread and Spent

Scarlett Banks

Scarlett finds herself bound in the chair and she frantically wails as she realizes that there is no way out. Then, her struggle continues when we bend her over the tables and nestle a vibe against her pussy. Gotta hand it to Scarlett...she's got a lot of spirit, and she's not one to just sit still, as she pulls and wails her way on an ear shattering orgasmic adventure.

Duration: 13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 147.1 MB

Download Scarlett Banks

Graias - My Games With Gigi - Pt.2

Though Gigi is a good girl and obeying what Dr. Lomp orders, it is clear that she is not good at pain of fire. Lomp is aware of this lack of endurance and applying candle fire just on poor girl's sweet pussy. Anyway, this is just a little "warming up", and then various extreme torture will touch to this helpless cunt. Gigi has her blindfold covering her sight, she must silently wait her bitter fate. Watch her sweet suffering under Dr. Lomp's famous strokes.

Duration: 16:21
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 11193kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Graias - My Games With Gigi - Pt.2

Dominatrix Lesbian Training For Hot Wife

Nate & Tina (Dixie) are no strangers to kinky sex. But when he asks her about bringing in a another woman into their sex life, Tina isn't thrilled. So Nate takes it upon himself to see if he can change her mind with a bit of a lesbian surprise.

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dominatrix Lesbian Training For Hot Wife

Adara the Pony Girl - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Just like in any sport or competition, people bet on Equestrian events. Adara has borrowed money from a group of unsavory characters, in return she promised to fix a big event. She failed for whatever reason and now she owes them 20k. They know that most likely she'll end up at the bar drinking. Sure enough, she shows up and one of the thugs is bar tending. He pours her a drink. After she's distracted he walks around the bar and grabs her. He shoves her up against a support post and straps her waist to it. She wants him to let her go, and he says he will if she's got his 20k. She of course does not, so to teach her a lesson, they are going to make an example out of her. Turning her into an obedient pony seems fitting, and they know a good strong ponygirl will sell for much more than 20k. He straps her wrists together around the post, before a few more are used to secure her to the post. He gags her with a spider ring gag before shoving his fingers down her throat. He taunts her as he.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Adara the Pony Girl - Scene 1 - HD 720p