Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Introducing Ophelia K Part 1

Release Year: 2021
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English

I order Ophelia to turn around for me so I can get a new view of her bound body. After a short while, I place her in a chair where I remove her gag, and continue groping her with a handful of her hair.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8777kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Introducing Ophelia K Part 1

Sophie Ryan, Master A

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Sophie Ryan, Master A
Genres: BDSM,Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Master A has really gotten into the vibe at the farm and Sophie Ryan is just along for the ride now. He has access to all kinds of toys, but today he has decided to be as authentic as possible. He wants to make her feel dirtier than a few dildos can so he formulates a new plan. He has a bit of his latest harvest left over that he was just going to toss aside, but instead he decides to just stick it in the trash. Without a bin, this little slut will have to do. Having corn and carrots shoved up her cunt is an entirely new sensation, and the fact that it makes her cum proves to both of them that she only cares about having her holes filled.

Duration: 51:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 575.4 MB

Download Sophie Ryan, Master A

Elizabeth Simpson, Wendy Back To School

Lucy and Elizabeth have a routine that they both agree to go through 1 time every week. They both understand the need for strict discipline & actually both enjoy the ritual. Elizabeth especially likes to see Lucy in her school outfit waiting to get her bottom bared bent over and given a severe thrashing. After the last weeks transgressions are discussed Lucy knows that is now time to allow Elizabeth to bare her bottom. Hand Paddle and Cane are then used to good effect. Lucy's bottom is first given a very hard spanking while she has to remain bent over the chair.

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3880kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

Download Elizabeth Simpson, Wendy Back To School

Angelica - mannequin challenge

Our One-Bar-Prison is generating a lot of buzz in the female bdsm community!! Is it really true? Can one bar hold a girl in place without any additional restraints? Is it really inescapable? Body builder submissive girl Angelica drove all the way from Germany to find out. This German girl is tough! She wanted to take on the challenge, and see for herself, as she was convinced she could escape from this device!! We just told her to bring her tallest heels (required for this challenge) and go for it! Angelica failed, and she really truly could not escape. She was stuck, and we told her to put her dress back on, so she could stand there for a while, like a life size mannequin.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 176.3 MB

Download Angelica - mannequin challenge

Hard bondage, hogtie, spanking and torture for naked girl part 1 HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020

Sexy bitch in black dress, in gray blouse, with big tits and with beautiful body plus hot brunette in black clothes with big ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - full body. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass and hot body. She fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 29:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3987kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, hogtie, spanking and torture for naked girl part 1 HD 1080p

Angel Allwood - throat fucked, while cumming over and over!

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Angel Allwood, Dee Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Angel Allwood and her booming body is back on the best Bondage and Rough Sex (BaRS) site in the world, Sexually Broken. Severely bound in hard metal and stuck on the world's most powerful vibrator, Angel is about to be completely overwhelmed and broken. It's will be difficult trying to find a girl that comes any harder than Angel does. We punish her throat with cock, over and over, drool runs down her body, and when she cums? Holy hell hang on, it is beautifully. When it's over, Angel just stares off into the distance, we are experts at breaking girls brains with sex!

Duration: 10:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 566.5 MB

Download Angel Allwood - throat fucked, while cumming over and over!

Roped, Shackled, Stocked and Wrapped part 3

Agatha has proven her worth as a tough and beautiful subject for my bondage whims...she's just not always happy about it...She uses many defense mechanisms to deal with the harsh treatment and one of them is calling her dom names...Agatha does not go gentle into that bondage night, that is for sure...To tell you the truth, I enjoy it...All she can do is express her frustration as I continue doing what Im doing, often inspiring me to do something more degrading...In the end, like all sluts, when that vibrator hits her pussy, its like a drug that relaxes her and she submits...I use a variety of methods of restraint with Agatha, for youre viewing enjoyment...Have a great weekend

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3611kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 420.5 MB

Download Roped, Shackled, Stocked and Wrapped part 3

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Client pt 1

I set up shop in a modest hotel room and place an ad. It doesn't take long before I have my first client. Women who need and/or crave punishment and discipline seem to seek me out. I don't ask reasons and I don't get names. The anonymity is part of the allure. My client shows up and I immediately ask for the payment. I lead her over to a chair. I get a feel of her tits. and I know that some breast bondage and are in her future. I bind her wrists behind her back and then I tie her at the waist to the chair.

Duration: 16:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 374.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Client pt 1

Super bondage, spanking and domination for horny blonde part 1 HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020

Beautiful blonde with naked shaved pussy, with naked big boobs and with sexy body plus hot mistress in black dress, with big sexy ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. She spanks her little ass and beautiful body. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for young slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 26:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5065kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and domination for horny blonde part 1 HD 1080p

Mira - first time

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mira
Genres: milking machine, bondage, vibrator

We acquired young heifer Mira recently and she did not really seem like HuCow material. Small udders, very sensitive, we didn't know what to do with her. Until we saw her playing with herself. Mira has some very big labia that are super sensitive and she gets wet very easily. We decided that was the way to start her training! If we would put a high speed magic wand on those big labia, she might be able to deal with the goat milker. It was one of the hardest sessions we have ever filmed, but Mira made it! And she got her orgasm reward at the end. We are so proud of our newest young HuCow! She might be alright after all!

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14612kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mira - first time

Ariel Anderssen - hard armbinder struggle

Bondage queen Ariel Anderssen is back! This super tall blonde diva is so hot in her stockings and corset! She is very flexible, so a tight armbinder is no problem for her. And she loves gags: a tight harness ballgag looks so good on her! But why does she struggle so hard if she loves all this? Well, Ariel loves to struggle too! So if you get the chance to tie her up, make sure you do it properly, or she will get out! She is a wild one!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 165.8 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - hard armbinder struggle

Rope Bondage Hogtied and Barefoot Escape Challenge

Cast: Lydia Black , Rocky Emerson
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Lydia Black and Rocky Emerson are on their tummies, hogtied in rope bondage. They wiggle and writhe, and it looks like Lydia takes the lead in this bondage escape challenge; but Rocky quickly catches up. Lydia still has ropes around her ankles but she prematurely declares victory and tries to slow down Rocky's progress. Both of them race to get out of their intricate ankle knots, even as Rocky grabs the Hitachi and applies it to Lydia's pussy through her shorts. Ultimately Rocky finishes first and, pushing open her friend's thigh with her bare foot, works over Lydia's pie with the vibe. "I'm trying not to cum!" squeals Lydia, but it seems impossible for any vagina to resist that wand! Lydia's eyes widen as, giggling, she succumbs to her self-described "disgrace." Knots still remain on her ankles, though, so Rocky decides to help Lydia till the ropes fall like spaghetti to the floor around them. "I'm a nice winner," laughs Rocky

Duration: 7:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18682kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rope Bondage Hogtied and Barefoot Escape Challenge

Outdoor Domination For Exploding Girl Summer Hart

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the Insex sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories. Worm Cave: Summer Hart is transported to the lair of the Worm Master. He feeds on the bodies beautiful women who his minions capture, strip, bind, and season with an apple and carrot. Summer Hart committed an act of wanton sexuality and must be punished. The high priest sentences Summer to induced arousal for an eternity. She is bound with chains and sealed with magic in the woods for all of eternity. Crossed By Chains: Summer Hart is the victim of a King gone mad. She is put in his dungeon where many women have been. The mad King binds her in horribly painful positions until her body is broken. Summer Hart is one of a series of adult toys. She can only be used once, but she's a hoot. Light her up and run like hell before the.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Outdoor Domination For Exploding Girl Summer Hart

New Hucow Orgasms - Nora Sparkle - Full HD 1080p

Nora had been waiting for ages in the barn. Her nipples hurt a lot from the clover clamps she was wearing. She was completely naked and locked in a metal collar, very nervous about her first time as a HuCow. The farmer came in and fondled her udders. Her took off the clamps, which hurt Nora even more. Soon, she found herself restrained on milking frame, her udders dangling. The farmer tried to calm her down with a magic wand. Nora got very wet and aroused. Suddenly, her nipples felt the vacuum pressure of the milking machine. She was being vibrated and milked at the same time! Nora struggled but she couldn't get away. The milking suction became stronger and faster, and the farmer turned up the vibrator too! After a while, Nora couldn't hold it anymore, she came hard! After shutting down the milking machine, the farmer gave her one more high speed orgasm! Nora was unable to speak or walk for at least another hour after this session. So many sensations at once, it was HuCow brain overlo.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download New Hucow Orgasms - Nora Sparkle - Full HD 1080p

Playing with Rain part 3

Wow...Rain keeps getting hotter and hotter, eh? Im not sure exactly what changed, if anything...maybe it's in my head...but lately, she has just seemed more confident and confidence is sexy...and I think she has a tan now...I love a natural blonde with a light tan...never the less, Rain is back at DungeonCorp in a big way...the general rule in the industry is that when you bring a model back, you kinda have to get tougher with them each time...You have to outdo, on some level, what you did before...the Pope had a few dastardly ties and ideas ready for her and as it turns out, so did I...The thing you have to understand about Rain is that she is a player...a top, a bottom, a rope enthusiast, a pain slut, a true and proud pervert...and when she plays, she is very serious...it's all very serious to her...and her reactions are sometimes quite shocking...don't let her into your head! she's fine and loving every minute of it...well, that may not be absolutely true...to love the journey is n.

Duration: 13:10
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1437kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 148.7 MB

Download Playing with Rain part 3

Beautifully Tormented

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Elise is quite skilled with rope, but she was very excited and impressed with how smooth these Tokyo goddesses worked with her overhead suspension rod. As you will see in this video, Mistress Chiaki is a no-nonsence Shibari rigger. She's fast, smooth and stern. By contrast, her submissive Mistress Hinako is a playful bottom who loves to be tied up. She's actually a switch, and really gets into the scene no matter what role she plays.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 607.2 MB

Download Beautifully Tormented

Kyra

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Blue eyed youngster Kyra finds herself cuffed and restricted. Her untouched fresh boobs are to be tortured while she has no chance to escape. She starts sobbing when her pretty eyes detect the whip in Dr. Lomp's hand. Painful clamps are fitting perfectly on her sexy nipples. Her fresh clitoris tastes the crocodile edged clamp. It is lovely to witness this beauty stirring under heavy pain.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kyra

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied Part 3

Studio: FutileStruggles

With PJ seated, I start tying her upper body much more securely. Her elbows are tied, before I pull her wrists up into the middle of her back, once again stressing her shoulders to the max. More ropes are then wrapped around her body and arms and then cinched, of course. I remove her gag and realize, that her ankles need rope, so I do that before gagging her with a huge white ballgag.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8777kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied Part 3