Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part 2 HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Horny brunette with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her beautiful ass. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4503kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part 2 HD 1080p

Jojo kiss Helpless To Cum

Jojo is just as cute as they come in her ponytails and lingerie...She just wants to be a good girl to avoid being punished...She doesnt realize that I don't really need a reason to punish her besides my own sheer enjoyment...Roped to the chair, she feels some relief as I break out the vibrator...how punishing can a vibrator be? She is about to find out...The new chair with it's vibrator mount makes it absolutely impossible to move her clit away from the toy...Jojo cums over and over as I leave her there to suffer in excruciating pleasure...She faces the vibrator once again in the final scene and it goes the saw way for sweet Jojo...She can't get away and finds herself helpless to cum..

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3624kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jojo kiss Helpless To Cum

Blonde Violet Inescapably Hogtied in Rope Bondage - Violet October

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Violet October
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Violet October is in a fix. On her tummy, in powder blue bra and panties, her nylon-clad legs are hogtied with rope bondage to her boxtied arms in an intricate mass of knots. Through her red ball gag we can hear panting and sighs as she helplessly wiggles her pink-manicured fingers near the knots. Is there any escape? her vulnerable eyes seem to say, as she lays almost immobile on the black floor. She finally shifts a little, then bites into the gag even as her fingers writhe to firmly grasp a knot. Wait! Suddenly her hands get livelier and it looks like there might be progress. She pants and sighs more heavily. She is so complexly bound, the ropes go around her back and over her titties too. Is Violet up to this challenge, or are her fingers only taking an idle stab at freedom? She gets one knot undone, but not enough to free herself this time!

Duration: 8:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18800kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Blonde Violet Inescapably Hogtied in Rope Bondage - Violet October

Ariel Anderssen - split

We built a very nice device for Ariel Anderssen. It's her own fault for being so flexible! She will be locked in a split above the floor, her waist and neck attached to a pole. There is no hope of escape for her, she can not even put her feet down. She is stuck with her legs spread to the extreme. Completely defenceless and helpless in metal bondage. A pretty scary experience for Ariel, but she loves bondage, so we are sure she will appreciate it after a while.

Duration: 4:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 413.4 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - split

Bondage, spanking and domination for hot naked bitch part 1 HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl with naked boobs, with naked pussy and with naked sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her hot little ass and beautiful body. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for horny model with beautiful breast in the large house.

Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3493kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Bondage, spanking and domination for hot naked bitch part 1 HD 1080p

Egg Her On

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

My brother got the idea to film a POV tease and denial video with Amber a while back that I decided to post it even though I found the camera angle awkward. He has Amber tied down on the rack, her legs spread as she waits to see what he is going to do next. When he pulls out a vibrating egg and begins to test it out on her nipples she is instantly aroused. When he lets it dangle over her clit she begins to moan. The entire scene is spent trying to keep Amber on the edge of orgasm as her pussy is helpless to keep the egg from making it's way inside as she writhes in pleasure. Ultimately, no matter where it travels, Amber can't get enough attention to let her cum.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7837kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 612.2 MB

Download Egg Her On

Sybil and the Flame

Sybill Hawthorne is back in bodaciousness...Orpheus Black directs us to strip her, muzzle her and tie her down tight with her legs spread...Sybil awaits, bound and nude while we go over his plan...Fire...Don't do this yourself or encourage anyone else to do it without proper training beforehand...there is much to know and much at stake with this type of BDSM play...and much sensation...He uses the flames to light fire cups...then adjusts the amount of suction by blowing the flame onto the cup's surface...heating up the air inside the cup and increasing the suction...he uses the flames to heat her body...once again, blowing the flames and heat at her most tender parts...a vibrator is mounted against her clit and Orpheus pulls her right down orgasm alley, slowly, as he plays with her...Sybil is then cuffed standing...he uses his many impact implements to redden her body...upper back and ass, tits and thighs...then single tails and screams...she is then roped down on a box...on her knees.

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 145.6 MB

Download Sybil and the Flame

Bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for very horny girl Full HD 1080p

Hot young brunette with naked sexy tits and with beautiful body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits, pussy, ass and belly on the floor and on the table. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny slavegirl, with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 19:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5701kbps

Download Bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for very horny girl Full HD 1080p

The Curious Couple

Genres: BDSM

This is such a cute video, and captures the fun that fetish and bondage play can bring to a loving couple. This couple contacted us and wanted to visit for a beginners lesson in bondage. They were comfortable showing their face on video, which was rather unusual. Most people don't want to show their identity. In any case, this couple was comfortable with switching, even though they probably didn't know what the term meant. They lived in the San Francisco area so we welcomed them for a visit, so Dalton could show them the ropes - so to speak!
I don't remember the details of this couple, but as you will see in this 2-part video, they thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Dalton was able to share his vast knowledge of bondage and favorite scenarios with them. This process turned out to be nothing less than magical. It was a lot of fun for Dalton to show them how serious bondage gear can be played with in a safe and supportive environment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:44
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 258.0 MB

Download The Curious Couple

Hard bondage, suspension and torture for very sexy bitch part 2 HD 1080p

Beautiful model wuth nakedshaved pussy, with naked ass, with naked boobs and with sexy body plus man in black pants. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits, neck and belly on the floor. Ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, strappado, domination and torture for very hot bitch with sexy breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6436kbps

Download Hard bondage, suspension and torture for very sexy bitch part 2 HD 1080p

Zip Tie Tit Punishment for Nova Pink

Studio: BreastsInPain
Cast: Nova Pink
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Roped, Humiliation, Big tits, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Suspension, Strappado

She is no stranger to rough and brutal rope bondage and wastes no time getting warmed up.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2957kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 431.7 MB

Download Zip Tie Tit Punishment for Nova Pink

Back To School

Lucy and Elizabeth have a routine that they both agree to go through 1 time every week. They both understand the need for strict discipline & actually both enjoy the ritual. Elizabeth especially likes to see Lucy in her school outfit waiting to get her bottom bared bent over and given a severe thrashing. After the last weeks transgressions are discussed Lucy knows that is now time to allow Elizabeth to bare her bottom. Hand Paddle and Cane are then used to good effect. Lucy's bottom is first given a very hard spanking while she has to remain bent over the chair. Afterwards a hard leather paddle is used and finally the Cane across Lucy's already stinging bare bottom! Exclusive new all girl discipline video out now from our members area!

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3880kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

Download Back To School

Ariel Anderssen - steel hogtie

When we had Ariel Anderssen over for a Chastity Deal, we decided we might as well 'use' her for other things, like a bit of metal bondage! Ariel had previously commented how much she liked the update with Rachel Adams in a steel hogtie, so we went ahead and put Ariel in the same position. She literally could not move an inch. And as more time passed, she started drooling uncontrollably. Yes, this is an extreme position, and it starts to take its toll after a while, but we all know Ariel loves this kind of predicament more than anything in the world! The famous Ariel Anderssen, completely stuck, don't miss this update!

Duration: 5:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14423kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 584.1 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - steel hogtie

Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Abella Danger, Esmi Lee and Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Threesome, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

You know they never leave home without their big black strapon dildos. Marina Angel loves big cock and dildos, so she's left gaped in her own spit and juices begging for more.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7963kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration

Lydia Black - face fucking, deepthroated and made to cum!

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Lydia Black, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Lydia is bound and completely helpless in a custom bondage rig. Her neck is trapped between two bars, so she can not turn her head much at all. Her arms are spread out to custom leather cuffs and legs are kept apart and belted. She is about to survive a most intense face fucking and deepthroating while completely helpless.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 558.0 MB

Download Lydia Black - face fucking, deepthroated and made to cum!

The Beast Punishes Beauty

Kate is a very pretty woman ...she's been having BDSM fantasies for most of her life, and on this day, I get to make them come true...she is very willing, but she certainly enjoys not only being submissive, but being completely helpless at the hands of an aggressive beast...She responds well to my directions and demands, and her pussy responds well and wet to being invaded by my fingers...She endures very tight bondage, which she makes tighter by pulling very hard as I pleasure and punish her...her pristine beauty and sincere responses make Kate an ideal submissive play partner...You won't enjoy this one as much as I did, but still

Duration: 13:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 141.5 MB

Download The Beast Punishes Beauty

Kyra

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Slowly Kyra is becoming a real obedient girl and she learns to accept whatever comes from her Master. Nice to catch this surrender, however her pain threshold is still not at best. She still starts to weep just after a few strikes Dr. Lomp puts on her gorgeous bottom. Lomp is aware of this weakness, enjoys this, and doesn't seem to let her go before getting her blue eyes turning red. Who knows, maybe Kyra also enjoys these punishments, that she doesn't show any hesitation to kiss the hands which hit her brutally.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kyra

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tit For Ashley Part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage

Ashley definitely needs discipline... probably more so than anyone I know, and today she will receive it in the form of tit . Her huge natural tits are just begging for bondage, clamps, and whippings. I make her wait for a while in the dark. She waits neckroped, wrists tied, and ring gagged. When I'm ready I arrive and turn on the lights. I start by manhandling, groping, and slapping her tits. I grab a bundle of rope and tightly tie a thick band of rope around her waist. I lift her skirt to find her not wearing any panties. I use a thicker rope and pull it tight between her legs.

Duration: 19:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 440.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tit For Ashley Part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos She Thought the Bondage Was Fake Part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Rope Bondage , All Natural

After looking at previews of my work Erynn decided she wanted to give it a try. The clip starts with me leading her in by her hair. She is in from the 1st second. I have her put her arms behind her back and she eagerly complies. After I have her arms somewhat secure, I attach the rope around her neck overhead. I continue binding her upper body, occasionally stopping to grope her and smack her ass. Erynn is obviously very sensitive, as I have never seen anyone react so violently to being bound, lol. I add a tight crotchrope and proceed to bind her thighs in multiple places. Erynngrimaces in pain with every little pinch. I

Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2879kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 515.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos She Thought the Bondage Was Fake Part 1