Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Sophia is a 19 year-old hottie who likes to please men. Her favorite things are getting fucked in the ass and eating men's asses. So we fucked her ass hard in a crazy bungee suspension, made her eat Sinn's ass while getting boned in hers, reamed out her ass with an electric drill, and did lots of ass to mouth. And this is just part

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7603kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

With their head and arms through the stocks Sybil's magnificent ass is beautifully exposed. There's no doubt that is going to get attention first. He canes it making them scream and wiggle in pain. Then he slides Mr Pogo into their wet hole.
The heavy stocks are made to be a torment of their own. Walking Sybil out into the tall grass gives him a chance to see their tits bounce and sway. They are chained to a post and he spreads their legs. Their pussy is completely exposed for some whipping.
After being exposed to the elements Sybil is back in the water room. They are tightly restrained to a chair with their tits clamped down hard. It's time for his ministrations. They are going to suffer and cum like they never have before.

Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut Part 2

Mina is Locked in Her New Cuffs Part 2

Part 2 - Mina dons our new complete cuff set and her mittens. This time she is even more tightly tied. Her elbows are slammed shut with a padlock, her harness gag is belted to her elbows pulling her head back, and her ankle cuffs are locked to her thighs. FYI the next update will drop approx 21st August.

Duration: 5:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8290kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 328.7 MB

Download Mina is Locked in Her New Cuffs Part 2

Up Part 2

Release Year: 2019
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

In the second part to Katie Kush's UP Katie shows us just how flexible she is. Her ankle tied to her hair with a back arch that would break most people. She has to hold herself up and having her head back makes it hard to breathe. With her arms around her thighs and pulled behind her back Katie can see her exposed cunt and asshole. Once she's suspended she has to watch him play with her privates. For what started as just a dance has turned into something completely different. She's suspended again, and again her plays with her juicy little puss. Pogo and vibrator and Katie cums again and again.

Duration: 29:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Up Part 2

Big titted slut is double fucked !

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Angel Allwood, Dee Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

A feast for the eyes and senses today on Sexually Broken. Two booming sexy sluts with huge tits, and one muscle bound sex beast with a huge cock. Dee and Miles have poor Angel complex helpless. She is about to get dominated, fucked and put down wet and dazed. Miles brings the intensity you will only find on Sexually Broken. Dee brings the sensuality and tough love. Both bring Angel to a complex orgasmic state of hell and bliss. The look on Angel's face as Miles pounds her cervix to orgasm is priceless!

Duration: 10:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 571.0 MB

Download Big titted slut is double fucked !

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage

Chi Chi's captor walks her into a small shed with her arms bound behind her back. He shoves her up against a post and ties her to it at her waist. He ties a thin length of twine into her hair and ties it to a ring bolted at the top of the post. He ties a rope to each ankle and then pulls her ankles apart and ties them off to rings bolted to the floor. He is soon oiling down her tight tan body. He works it in by hand, roughly groping her tits and ass as he does. He steps away for a while and watches his bound captive struggle and moan.

Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 750.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Part 1

DiamondlyShortStrappado_FULL (2020-07-26)

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Bdsm , Gagged Women , Barefoot

Her blouse is ripped open and her tits are slapped hard as well. I grab a heavy leather strap and use it to stripe her inner thighs and ass, and finally her tits. Once I'm done whipping her tits, I bind them with electrical tape. I finally remove her gag before ordering her to turn and face the post.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6825kbps

File size: 973.1 MB

Download DiamondlyShortStrappado_FULL (2020-07-26)

Bit-Gagged Beauty

Studio: perfectslave

Emily's Perfect Slave debut created quite the stir among our members, so we thought we'd give you another taste. This time The Pope tightly ties lovely Emily's legs wide open. Emily drools uncontrollably as we prepare to put her through her paces. She struggles, she flails, her attempts are for naught... She will cum however and she will cum hard! Truly a Perfect Slave!

Format: m4v
Duration: 17:06
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1427kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 191.7 MB

Download Bit-Gagged Beauty

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Prepping the Whore for the Party Part 2

I start taping up Adara's legs. Her legs are bent and her upper legs are taped to her lower legs nice and tight. Once done, I tighten her rope harness which pulls her on to her knees. I tie her hair up tightly again as well. I rig up a hitachi between her legs and set it on low as I tie her knees apart. Adara's breathing intensifies and she starts to moan as the hitachi quietly hums away.

Duration: 23:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 518.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Prepping the Whore for the Party Part 2

Bondage Pig Part Three - Sister Dee

She stands on her tiptoes clutching a chain, slowly strangling. He canes under her arms, his prick poking out his pants. PD throws clothes and insertables at her feet, ordering her to dress. Once she has been properly penetrated, he bends her over, caning her ass and making her suck cock until he's ultra-hard.
She is chained into a throttling hogtie. Black clouds dump heavy waves of rain, drenching her. Choking herself, she worms her way toward the barn.
Now with neck and wrists in metal stocks chained to an asshook, he orders her on her feet. She can't. He lifts her to her knees so she can suck him again. Then she's on her toes, hanging from the stocks. A bed of spikes slides beneath her feet and she goes nuts with pain, her anguish palpable. Weeping, sobbing, and babbling, sister dee breaks. PD stands her on blocks, entering her from behind.

Format: real
Duration: 26:59
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 145.6 MB

Download Bondage Pig Part Three - Sister Dee

Kim vs. The Rebound Wall

Rubber bands on the surface don't seem like a likely or even effective restraint. That's the mistake Kim made as well. With bands securing her wrists and ankles to the wall in a semi-spreadeagle position she wasn't going anywhere. Unlike most restraints, rubber bands give a false feeling that you can break free. The resistance eventually fatigues her muscles making it hard to keep a comfortable position. Before long the very bands that kept her secure keep her from falling to the ground. In the end, she is given scissors to escape but put just out of reach. It's not long before the last of her energy is used up and slumps down in exhaustion.

Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 313.7 MB

Download Kim vs. The Rebound Wall

BoundLife - Spreader bar and ballgag day [bl494]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

You know, some days it is just time for a spreader bar and ballgag! I love this combination because I always want to take the gag out after a few hours. With the spreader bar, I can't. So I am gagged until my wrists are released. This takes me to the point where the gag really becomes annoying and that is very exciting to me!

Duration: 3:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11695kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 329.7 MB

Download BoundLife - Spreader bar and ballgag day [bl494]

Maria Marley - Leg spread strappado

Luna gets off her last device and finds Eden's tongue deep in her asshole. The members request Luna smother Eden with her gorgeous ass and she complies. We get to see just how skilled Eden's tongue is.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

Download Maria Marley - Leg spread strappado

Nicki Blue - In a Good Way Part One

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture

PD was so infatuated with Nicki Blue and her tight little body last time he saw her that she knew this was going to be a very long day. Her holes are not used to the kind of work out he plans on giving them. She is tight and hardly experienced. He can make her cum easily enough, though. All she needs to do is figure out a way to make him stop.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps

File size: 324.2 MB

Download Nicki Blue - In a Good Way Part One

Big titted blond is deepthroated, face fucked and made to cum over and over!

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Angel Allwood, Dee Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We have Angel Allwood back and helpless as ever as Sergeant Miles and Dee Williams complety destroy her sexaully while bound and helpless!
Nine inches of cock blocks Angel's ability to take in air, she breaths when the cock want her to. She is mercilessly deepthroated to panic as she is being made to cum over and over. That deep throat spit is covering Angel's eyes and nose, she can no longer see or breath except when the cock let her. In the end she is a broken slut, cummed out and drooling all over herself.

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 555.1 MB

Download Big titted blond is deepthroated, face fucked and made to cum over and over!

Kymberly Jane

This week we drop a bombshell on Perfect Slave in the name of one Kymberly Jane. She's a brunette babe of considerable notoriety with a beautiful body that shall leave you drooling. We've never had Kymberly here before and Ogre got down to brass tacks by binding her beautiful tits and restraining her to the bed post. Kymberly tries with all her might to get away, but she cannot as she is simply bound too tightly. Reluctantly, she admits defeat so we tie her spread-eagle on the bed and Ogre lubes her up. She frantically pulls at her ties as a means to escape while she is plied with the pole mounted vibe and dong, but again, she cannot break free. Her only recourse is to try and resist, but she is not in control here. And like the many who have come before her, her only shot at release is orgasm.

Duration: 13:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 153.8 MB

Download Kymberly Jane

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for very horny slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Beautiful brunette in black panties, with sexy body and with hot little ass plus man in blackclothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and boobs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. Clothespins on her nipples and pussy lips. He fucks her wet pussy and ass with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for hot model with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6090kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for very horny slavegirl Full HD 1080p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Adara the Bad Roommate pt 1

I come home after a long business trip to find my house destroyed. cans and broken dishes litter the floors, along with many unknown substances that will require a thorough cleaning with bleach at the minimum. To top it off, My favorite chair is gone! It looks like my non rent paying roommate is to blame. It's not long before Adara is trussed up with a bag over her head, which she seems to hate, but at this point, it is better that I don't see her. Of course she has excuse after excuse and a very bad attitude. After a little groping and manhandling, I take the bag off her head, but after listening to her excuses, I soon cleave gag her with an ace bandage before tying her to the chair more securely. I

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 844.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Adara the Bad Roommate pt 1

Learn Some Manners!

Tina was a bad-bad daughter, making a mess in the kitchen and playing lesbian games with her friend. Daddy got angry and called for a professional who taught manners for generations of young ladies while he was a superintendent in a sorority school. The expert accepts the challenge to put the nasty little Tina back into the right track.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Learn Some Manners!