Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Submissive Fuck For Hot Slave Callie Calypso

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Callie Calypso
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Anal Sex, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Toys, Hardcore
Video language: English

We can't get enough of the horny and submissive Callie Calypso. She loves having BDSM fun and rough anal sex. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole. This time around she must endure rope bondage, pup play, spanking, squirting, tit and pussy slaps, deepthroat BJ, deep asshole and twat penetration and humiliation. He fucks her in the position, side saddle, cowgirl and missionary. She begs for more pounding, more blowjobs, more degradation, more domination. She earns a load of cum but she must slurp it off the floor like a good puppy. Nothing will stop Callie from warm jizz and being used by her Master.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Submissive Fuck For Hot Slave Callie Calypso

Kendra Cole Bondage

Ive always loved Kendra's long, lean body, as it looks so nice all tied up and helpless...She may seem a fragile woman with her thin frame, but Kendra can take it, and she likes it...She may seem a bit upset from time to time, but she enjoys that too...Not every bottom will be a submissive without a bit of proper inspiration...

Duration: 38:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2210kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 685.6 MB

Download Kendra Cole Bondage

Taylor testing our new full body harness

Beautiful redhead Taylor is the first one to test this new full body harness! With separated leg straps, and form fitting shoulder parts, this leather creation is not very restrictive. So we add some wrist cuffs, a padded tall posture collar, and a shiny red ballgag of course! Much better! We just let Taylor struggle around for a while, to see what she can still do in this harness. Maybe next time we should add some more restraints, there is still too much freedom in this outfit! But wow, does it look great on her or what!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 126.0 MB

Download Taylor testing our new full body harness

Body Play - Scarlet Sade, OT - 720p

Cast: Scarlet Sade, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

With a name like Scarlet De Sade how could anyone resist playing with her? Her pretty little toes match her pretty little dress. Don't even get us started with her tits. They're huge! Once she's tied up she checks out her bondage. She wiggles and even suspends herself. She bends forward to reveal her sexy little white cotton panties. On closer inspection OT sees her lip peaking through.
OT sees how hott Scarlet is for the bondage so he pulls up her legs and spreads them wide. He attaches a clamp to her labia and hangs heavy weights from it. Then he beats her like she needs to be beaten. Even with the heavy whacks of the flogger Scarlet moans and coos.
Contorted with her feet held in the air sitting on her ass OT has access to cane her. First he goes after her feet and then her ass. Once she's nice and tender OT brings in the metal dildo and gives her the orgasms she deserves.

Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Body Play - Scarlet Sade, OT - 720p

Leahnim Squeezed

Leahnim, or Leah as we got to know her, decided it was time to find out what the House of Gord experience felt like. Two days later, a trashed, well fucked, squeezed, stretched, vibrated, cinched, and electrified Leah had a pretty good idea. In fact, this was the last scene after a day of being Truck Fucked, Sucko-o-Matic'd, Dollified, Hogtied, Electrified and a few other things too long to list. The gal was coming apart at the seams, so we figured we should squeeze her back into one lump. Bitch Bender seemed like the perfect tool for the job.

Format: real
Duration: 7:31
Video: 640x428, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 48.9 MB

Download Leahnim Squeezed

Roped, Shackled, Stocked and Wrapped

Agatha has proven her worth as a tough and beautiful subject for my bondage whims...she's just not always happy about it...She uses many defense mechanisms to deal with the harsh treatment and one of them is calling her dom names...Agatha does not go gentle into that bondage night, that is for sure...To tell you the truth, I enjoy it...All she can do is express her frustration as I continue doing what Im doing, often inspiring me to do something more degrading...In the end, like all sluts, when that vibrator hits her pussy, its like a drug that relaxes her and she submits...I use a variety of methods of restraint with Agatha, for youre viewing enjoyment...Have a great weekend

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3629kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 291.5 MB

Download Roped, Shackled, Stocked and Wrapped

Driven To Submission

Sweet, sweet Scarlett is bound and struggling on the couch as we watch intently. She's a good looking Damsel too, and she's desperately trying to break free of her binds. Her wrestling must be exhausting, both physically and mentally as we witness her will start to fade a tad...We kick start her little inner rebel again however when we tie her spread-eagle, and sweet Scarlett surely must sense that something is up. She pulls hard to no avail and we then bury the mounted vibe against her cunt. Now she writhes, head thrown back as we drive her to submission.

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 149.3 MB

Download Driven To Submission

SexualDisgrace Nikki Bell Continues

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Nikki Bell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, BJ, Toys

It seems Nikki Bell can't escape our Bdsm dungeon. She's still there with her wrists and legs bound with rope to two elevated slabs of wood, keeping her in the position.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7900kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Nikki Bell Continues

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Tan Bodies , Rope Bondage , All Natural , Male Domination , Gagging

Adara gets no reprieve fron the cruel gags. As soon as the last one comes out, another is going in. This time 2 pairs of colorful panties are stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in with clear tape. More rope adds to the strictness of her bondage. A chest harness is applied, as well as ropes around her arms. Another rope from her chest harness runs under her crotchrope and pulls it even tighter. Her gag is then removed, but she is immediately re-gagged with a large red ballgag.

Duration: 17:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 382.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara Part 2

Chair

Release Year: 2021

Master Rob has strapped bdsm sub Daisy Duxe to a chair with some strict medical restraints. Master Rob has many treats and torments in store for Daisy today. He slaps her flesh with different implements, including a harsh crop and a stinging horse hair whip. Daisy Duxe gasps as hot wax from candles hits her sensitive and vulnerable flesh. Master Rob tapes a hitachi vibrator to make his sub cum over and over again as she services his hard cock with her expert mouth. If she doesn't do a good job Daisy will get a shocking surprise!

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Chair

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for naked hot slut part 3

Horny brunette with naked shaved wet pussy, with beautiful body and with sexy boobs plus strong man with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pussy, mouth and ass with big dildo. Professional bondage, predicament and torture for a horny model with naked ass in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6546kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for naked hot slut part 3

Kiki's Painful Day -part 2

Kiki's has such sweet tits; big, round, and rock hard nipples that just cry out for abuse. Alebeard can't resist the siren song of those tits, and obeys their command: make us suffer, they say. Make us hurt. And so he does.

Duration: 5:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7911kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 333.3 MB

Download Kiki's Painful Day -part 2

Amber Michaels - Tight Rope

Release Year: 2004
Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Amber Michaels
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

Delicious and hard-bodied, Amber Michaels starts out tied in a reverse prayer...her hands are pulled up behind her and secured in the breast harness...her ankles are tied and she is prepped for a suspension...Frank Fortuna hoists her from the floor and Amber hangs beautiful in the air...a very tough suspension and Amber endures as Frank gags and gropes her... inthe final scene, Amber is tied in a chair...her hands are pulled up behind her and her legs are tied spread and back...Fortuna enters to enjoy her revealing position...he spits on her pussy and rubs it in preparation for her impending penetration...he positions the machine and inserts the dildo...he turns on the machine as Amber squeals...he makes it go faster and faster and Amber begins to go wild...he places his hand over her mouth until she cums with muffle moaned orgasms...

Duration: 2:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 164.6 MB

Download Amber Michaels - Tight Rope

Cherried Blossom Part 2 - Blossom

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Blossom just had the time of her life over on Hdt with London River, one of the toughest handlers on our staff. Just about any other model we could have brought on would have been balling their eyes out by the end of a full feed with London, but not Blossom. There is nothing in the world she loves more than the feeling of being beaten and humiliated and pushed to her absolute limits.
Now it's O.T.'s turn to have a crack at her. He has Blossom down on her knees, held in place by a metal collar and shackles around her ankles. Her body is completely exposed and vulnerable and O.T. is ready to take full advantage. He locks a chain through the gauges in her ears and runs it through her mouth as a gag. Then he takes his time covering her entire body in binder clips. He pins them to her eyebrows and her ears.
Next he straps her down to the floor, her arms and legs splayed out spread eagle. Then he positions the fucking machine between her legs, but instead of a dildo attached, it's a hitac.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cherried Blossom Part 2 - Blossom

Rigid-Hogtie-Double

We are still fooling around with Martin's Rigid Cuff equipment. The ankle/wrist stocks were one item we purchased before sending the collection south, and here we are showing it in the most basic format, uncluttered by add-on Gordian devices. Our test damsels today are none other than Lydia (almost the resident tie up gal these days) and Madison Young who just happened to be in the neighbourhood when we needed her.

Duration: 7:30
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 52.8 MB

Download Rigid-Hogtie-Double

Purple Pussy Eater

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

Scarlet is fully restrained before Raquel who has one thing on her mind: making Scarlet cum until she can't take the stimulation anymore. Raquel has just the tool for the job, too. This thin, purple device and ease its way into Scarlet's waiting pussy. Her wet cunt is always hungry for a vibrator. This one happens to be able to reach all the way to her G-spot as it buzzes against her swollen clit relentlessly. Raquel lets Scarlet know she is in charge of her pussy and she will make her cum over and over to satisfy Raquel's appetite for forcing orgasms from helpless blonds. All she has to do is let her vibrator do the talking while Scarlet does the moaning.. and the screaming.. and the begging...

Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7726kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

Download Purple Pussy Eater

Tattooed, Tied and Teased

Bonnie's bound in a state of limbo...Hands overhead, her ankle securely bound...Just the perfect position of vulnerability that Damon takes full advantage of as he teases her pussy mercilessly with the magic wand. Her valiant struggles shall not go unrewarded however, when we bind her down to the bench and spread her pretty little legs open. The G5 is brandished and pushed up into her cunt and Bonnie is driven into a world of trembling orgasm.

Duration: 14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 158.8 MB

Download Tattooed, Tied and Teased

Anna Rose And The Serious Bondage Chair

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Anna Rose is one of Germany's premier fetish Mistresses and bondage model. She's as kinky as the get. Anna Runs three websites: AlterPic, KinkyPonyGirl, and FetishClinic. All three of her websites are well-run and present high quality fetish videos featuring heavy rubber, bondage, latex, chastity, pony and medical play. She uses a wide variety of unusual devices and gear in her videos, and is quite experienced with it's use.
I met Anna Rose way back in 2005 when I was visiting the legendary fetish model Pupett. We were all together in Luxembourg visiting a guy who collected handcuffs. This was quite exciting for me because I had just launched my first website SeriousBondage and because it was gaining popularity it opened doors for me to meet other fetish people around the world.
This video was shot around 2008 at the SeriousBondage Institute, and features Anna in the famous SeriousBondage chair. As you will see, Anna fits in the chair perfectly, and looks amazing. I pushed a small v.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1200x672, AVC (H.264), 5804kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 719.8 MB

Download Anna Rose And The Serious Bondage Chair

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gia Love's Second Session Part 3

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Bdsm , Ballgagged , Male Domination

I remove her neck rope and tie it to her wrists and pull them up the the overhead hoist, putting Gia in a strappado. I remove her gag and then grab her by her hair and smack her ass and tits a few more times. A rope is tied into her hair and tied back and then I continue manhandling and spanking her bulbous ass. I bind her elbows, before gagging Gia with a spider style ring gag. Gia's bondage starts to get a little more intense even though her arms are not pulled up the high.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gia Love's Second Session Part 3

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Kimmy Lee Hogtied in the New Studio pt 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage

After a summer of moving, I am finally in the new studio and Kimmy lee gets to be the first to experience it. As with most first time models, I want to get an idea of what Kimmy is capable of. I grope, spank, and manhandle Kimmy and she seems to like it... so far so good. I crotchrope her and bind her legs. I am using some stiff flea market rope, so it takes a while to get her legs bound. I spank and fondle her more before I untie her neckrope and seat her.

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 519.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Kimmy Lee Hogtied in the New Studio pt 1