Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

StraponSquad Halle Von Endures Lesbian Domination and Rough Sex with Marina Angel

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Halle Von Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

This young babe will get what she wants: rough sex, bondage, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks with plenty of sex toys. Marina tosses Halle around into different positions,

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7703kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download StraponSquad Halle Von Endures Lesbian Domination and Rough Sex with Marina Angel

Stretched Tits and Punishment for Bettine

Studio: BreastsInPain
Cast: Bettine
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Roped, Humiliation, Big tits, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Suspension

Heavy Tit Weights for Titslave Eva have to make it up to her with valuable customer servitude.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 598.6 MB

Download Stretched Tits and Punishment for Bettine

Cleaning the stables

The 4 belted horse girls had a normal working day ahead of them. With Wendy still out riding, Laura, Natasja, and Billy Jean took it upon themselves to clean the stables. This was only 1 hour after their initial belting! Look how they move around! Even though the belts are obviously very tight on their waists, their hands do not (subconsciously) go to the belts even once, not to the waist nor to their crotch. Have they gotten used to being belted so fast? We were amazed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 219.4 MB

Download Cleaning the stables

Kiki's Painful Day -part 2

Kiki's has such sweet tits; big, round, and rock hard nipples that just cry out for abuse. Alebeard can't resist the siren song of those tits, and obeys their command: make us suffer, they say. Make us hurt. And so he does.

Duration: 5:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7911kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 333.3 MB

Download Kiki's Painful Day -part 2

Jasmine Webb, Stella - Mistress Webb and sub Stella

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

23 year old Stella shows up at the dungeon curious and untrained. Like a pet that hasn't yet learned the rules of the house, she is in need of a stern hand and a thorough orientation. Sitting prim and proper with her legs crossed to conceal her wet pussy, Mistress Webb is quick to stand her up and bend her over the stool. Notice the wet marks on the cameltoe fabric of her plain white cotton panties. She may not know what is needed, but she already knows she likes it! Natural tits, a wry smile and the ability to follow simple directions. She does appear to have all the required traits of a worthwhile student. Watch her learn!

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jasmine Webb, Stella - Mistress Webb and sub Stella

RealTimeBondage SyrenDe Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Anal sex, MILF, big tits, Hardcore

In part two of our relentless and fast paced live Bars show, the destruction of Syren De Mer continues. We have already blasted her into next week with brutal throat training on hard cock.

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 557.1 MB

Download RealTimeBondage SyrenDe Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer

Red girl Uniform

Mina was late to come home from school today. As her punishment for being naughty she is tied with hemp rope on the bed. Wearing a red schoolgirl uniform and black thigh high boots, she ends up hogtied and tightly gagged and left to struggle.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5496kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.0 MB

Download Red girl Uniform

Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 3

After passing the loyalty test of the previous movie of the serial, in this part Hope is facing another hard test: pain endurance. She is ordered to hold a cup of water in both hands, meanwhile she will be caned harshly. Dr Lomp know what he is doing and he, himself, assumes that Hope will carry marks of this punishment at least a few weeks on her smooth butts. What if Hope can't endure and pours some water on the floor? This is a micro failure and her punishment will be to lick the water on the floor while her caning counting on. And what if there is no water left in glass? Then a surprise macro punishment will be waiting for her. Let's watch and see if Hope can handle this merciless punishment. And another surprise cruel video will be your present which is attached to this part of the serial.

Duration: 20:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 3

The Training of a Slut part 3

The exotic and mouth watering, Raven Rockette agrees to my slut training program...Sluts, by their very nature are often masochists and submissives...training a slut to endure and conquer masochistic tasks can help them attain new levels of sluttiness, and for this, the slut is always grateful...I begin slow by reinforcing the notion that Raven is nothing but a sexual object...I appreciate her massive beauty as I objectify her and claim ownership of it...Then I bind her and begin the physical portion of her training....tight bondage and suffering become outward expressions of her desire to submit and I continue to condition her with pleasure and pain...everything she endures is because she is a slut and I continue to reinforce that foundation...Raven suffers much, but also receives extreme pleasure for her efforts...and that is how to make a happy and dedicated slut...just remember to bring her the control she desires, and she will slut herself through hell for you.

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1274kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 173.4 MB

Download The Training of a Slut part 3

Kiki's Painful Day -part 2

Kiki's has such sweet tits; big, round, and rock hard nipples that just cry out for abuse. Alebeard can't resist the siren song of those tits, and obeys their command: make us suffer, they say. Make us hurt. And so he does.

Duration: 5:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7911kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 333.3 MB

Download Kiki's Painful Day -part 2

Red Sheer Bodystocking

Mina is dressed in a super sexy red sheer bodystocking and tightly laced leather corset. She is zipped into a red armbinder and then followed by a tight matching Gwen hood. I decide it isn't tight enough and proceed to secure her elbows and wrists even tighter using black rope. Mina ends up hogtied on the bed dressed in rope and leather.

Duration: 23:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5274kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 973.7 MB

Download Red Sheer Bodystocking

Cheyenne Jewel

Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, All Sex

Seems Cheyenne has some needs that she wants fulfilled and she has chosen DungeonCorp.She doesn't exactly start off on the right foot though, she shows up late for her appointment and that doesn't sit well with her new Master. As punishment, she is bent over and spanked.With her ass cheeks reddened, Cheyenne is led into action. Her hands are hoisted overhead and Master Lane begins to grope her exposed body. He fingers her to a frenzy, and now that she's warmed up so to speak, Cheyenne is introduced to her fate.The gentlemen are led in and what unfolds is a veritable feast. A dingy Dungeon, one foxy chick, three seedy dudes, and each one of these sadistic fellows is hungry for a place to shove their rock-hard cocks. They will have their fill of this dame.

Total size: 297.6 MB in 1 files.

Download Cheyenne Jewel

Little Lanta vs the Hogtie Frame

Little Lanta moves around way too much! She is full of energy, even with a collar, wrist cuffs, heavy steel waist belt, and a jewel butt plug, she keeps doing splits and silly things upside down. How do we stop her from moving? The Hogtie Frame seems like the best option. We cuff her wrists to her belt, then her elbows and ankles to the frame. To stop her head from moving, we add a harness muzzle gag and lock it to the frame as well. This is a hard position! Lanta couldn't move much anymore, and it was getting hard to even maintain after a few minutes. She is so tough!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps
Audio: 276kbps

File size: 442.1 MB

Download Little Lanta vs the Hogtie Frame

Saddle Up!

Rested from their break, Wendy tells the girls they are going to saddle up one of their horses for Laura and Natasja to ride. Wendy is on our side now, she wants the others to experience that it is perfectly possible to ride in a chastity belt, even when you are not an experienced rider like she is!
Laura and Natasja help Wendy to saddle up the horse, but they don't seem very happy to go riding in the afternoon. The ranch is busy, there are mothers and boyfriends all around them, but the 3 belted girls don't seem to worry about anyone seeing them locked in metal.

Duration: 7:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 276.2 MB

Download Saddle Up!

Leila Smith versus the magic wand harness

Beautiful redhead Leila Smith seemed to be ready for a nice challenge, even though it was her first time in bondage! We strapped her into a bolero style straitjacket for a good view of her boobs, and then we strapped a magic wand harness to her pussy. Soon, Leila Smith found out that she could switch the magic wand on with her toes, and she really enjoyed the vibrations. The problems started when she accidentally turned up the speed to full power and found that she could not move her legs anymore to switch off the wand. True story! She came and came and came, sweating and panting, we eventually had to rescue her from this predicament! Real orgasms! Must see video!!

Duration: 4:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 180.6 MB

Download Leila Smith versus the magic wand harness

Sado Gathering

Female Pain is the true home of amateur slavegirl Mystique. The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive.
Slavegirl Mystique enjoys her amateur pain adventures to the maximum and displays all her kinky activities in highres S &M amateur movies, outragious flashing films, kinky femdom action videos and much more. The true submissive nature of amateur slave girl Mystique brings her to alot of private dungeons for everything from sexual activities, light bondage and spanking to extreme amateur pain and slavery sessions.

Duration: 29:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sado Gathering

Bdsm Sex Videos Alex Reynolds Spanks Jill Kassidy And Britney Light Part 1 - 2

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Worstbehaviorproductions
Cast: Alex Reynolds, Britney Light, Jill Kassidy
Genres: BDSM Spanking

Alex catches Jill and Britney playing spanking games when she comes home from work (end of Friends two) and spanks them for real. It's good red bottom action in very intimate positions and ends with Penalty Swats.

Total size: 662.4 MB in 2 files.

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Alex Reynolds Spanks Jill Kassidy And Britney Light Part 1 - 2

Internet Exposure

Cast: Elizabeth Simpson, Jodie
Genres: BDSM, Spankin

Schoolgirl Jodie's mom Elizabeth has received a call from her friend Abigail's mom informing her that both girls had been caught exposing themselves online on web cam on the school computer and gotten themselves suspended from school. She confronts Jodie and tells her she will be punished harshly for her disgusting slutty embarrassing behavior. Since she has been exposing herself, Jodie is to strip for her punishment. Once she is nude, she is made to place her hands on the chair and bend over for her spanking. She is spanked good and red with Elizabeth's hand, and then finished off with a leather riding crop to make sure the message gets through that her behavior was absolutely unacceptable! Elizabeth realizes that Jodie wasn't wearing any underwerar which means she went to school that way. Jodie tries to lie and say she had it on earlier, lost it, etc, but Elizabeth isn't having it and gives her six additional strokes both for not wearing it and for lying about it, then sends her t.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3897kbps

File size: 430.8 MB

Download Internet Exposure

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ariel Anderssen, Leotard, pantyhose, Zipties Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Genres: Bondage,Leotard Fetish , Pantyhose,stockings , Ballgagged , High Heels , Gagged

More and more zipties are used to immobilize Ariel. First, she gets some ziptie face bondage. Then her heels are removed and her big toes are pulled back and ziptied to her waist. Ariel moans through her sponge gag as I tighten up the zipties which are pulling her into the splits. I keep adding and cinching zipties, and soon she is completely secured to the post. I then attach a block and tackle to the one buried in her cunt, and use it to bury it even deeper. I tidy things up a bit, by snipping some of the long ends off, before clamping Ariel's nipples. Ariel's moans start getting a little more intense now as I add even more zipties.

Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8777kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ariel Anderssen, Leotard, pantyhose, Zipties Part 2

The Unbreakable Toy

Although I've never worked with Cheyenne before, I know her socially from parties and clubs in Los Angeles...She is a very cool woman...laid back, level headed, perverted...three of my favorite traits...add a killer body and a tough sense of adventure and Cheyenne Jewel is one of the hottest models in the serious BDSM genre...a joy to have my way with...I push the limits of her punishment potential with ultra tight bondage and plenty of stimulation...electrical anal plugs and hooks, extreme nipple clamps, sole whipping, single tails, dragon's tails, canes and the OgreFlogger...then I push the limits of her pleasure potential...the G5 vibes her to screams in Scene 2 and Scene 4 features inverted orgasms with both of her crotch holes stuffed full...I especially enjoyed that one...What a precious, little, unbreakable, whorish, toy she is..

Format: m4v
Duration: 17:03
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1440kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 192.9 MB

Download The Unbreakable Toy