Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Hard bondage, torture and spanking for horny slavegirl part 1 HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Sexy girl in pink dress, in pink panties, with sexy boobs, with shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man in black pants. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. he spanks her naked hot body. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for hot bitch with naked ass in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5306kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, torture and spanking for horny slavegirl part 1 HD 1080p

Klaudia Hot - Therapy Thru Her Rear

We wonder what Dr. Freud would have thought of how psychoanalysis has changed since his heyday in the early-to-middle 1900s. Would he have stroked his trademark beard in surprise (or anything else in arousal) when watching Dr. Nick Lang use a radical approach to patient Klaudia Hot as detailed in our new kinky roleplay scene? Soon falling asleep on the analytic couch, Klaudia awakes to find herself bound hand and foot by her analyst, who silences her protests with his right hand over her mouth and his left hand up her skirt. Soon he replaces his mitt with his meat in this Full HD BDSM scene packed with extreme sex, cramming her face and then licking her ass crack to prepare it for further therapy... Therapy, that is, in the form of his cock plunging into her bottom, even as he has her lick a magic wand vibrator. Later he stuffs her discarded blue panties into her mouth, then gets her on top of his dick so she can ride him like an anal cowgirl. Clearly this anal-yst believes that cream.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:18
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1166kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 241.3 MB

Download Klaudia Hot - Therapy Thru Her Rear

Not an easy life

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Dolly
Genres: milking machine, bondage

HuCow life is definitely not easy. Getting milked regularly is painful in the beginning, and some girls are very sensitive. Dolly thinks she is ready for self milking, but she was probably taking it too lightly. Self milking on the red cow milker is very hard, especially after a while, and Dolly soon tried pulling on the cups. She did not place them very well either (the cups should be really centered on the nipple), so that did not help. We had to handcuff her again to finish the milking session. Dolly is definitely not ready yet to get milked without restraints!

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14721kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 893.7 MB

Download Not an easy life

Feature: Kidnapped Ceo

This is another feature update of the kidnapped Ceo theme. The one we did last time was very popular! It seems a lot of people have the fantasy of teaching their female office boss a good lesson! When we saw arrogant office worker Lana, with her tight leather skirt and big jewelry, we knew she was going to be a perfect victim for our feature. It wasn't long before she woke up in a dark basement, chained to the wall, stripped of her clothes, locked in a super heavy steel collar. That's better! We are going to keep her for a while, maybe she will change her attitude!

Duration: 4:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11650kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 421.1 MB

Download Feature: Kidnapped Ceo

Interrogation of slave abigail

Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Whipping, Canning

After leaving her bound and hooded in the dark for two hours, Master James does what He does best. With a soft approach and a swift hand, He questions His slave and stimulates her with the cane and whip and good old fashioned fear. He then puts her in a precarious bondage position while still hooded and continues to subdue her with whips and the paddle. As she struggles to deal with the pain, she dances on her tippy toes as she is told to recite her slave's creed.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8710kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Interrogation of slave abigail

Anus Whipping

Release Year: 2021

One of you wrote me the the following e-mail: 'During the years you have punished so many girls in so many ways. But I've never seen that you punish a girls anus real hard. Please do me and many other members the favor for Christmas.'
Well, Toni and all the others of you who like that kind of punishment, today we fullfill your wish.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:43
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

Download Anus Whipping

Luke Degre Rope Suspension

Genres: BDSM

This is an old video from the archives featuring our friend Luke Degre. Luke was a great BDSM player who created wonderful fetish photos of rope-bound women. He worked at the Mr S store in San Francisco but I haven't seen him in years.
As many of us know, there's nothing better than seeing a lovely naked woman suspended in rope bondage. Such is the case with this video. Seeing this naked woman suspended from overhead brings to mind taking sexual advantage of her helpless body - at least that's what comes to mind for me.

Duration: 13:26
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 299.4 MB

Download Luke Degre Rope Suspension

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cat Burglar Breaks into the wrong House Part 2

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , All Natural , Rope Bondage , Did , Gagging

The Home Owner returns to find Amanda on the hard concrete floor... No surprise there since he bound her tightly with rope. She still has to much movement for his liking though so her binds her even more thoroughly. He then lefts her onto a platform and ties ropes from her bondage up to a beam in the basement ceiling. A nylon stocking goes on her head and is tied back.

Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 441.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cat Burglar Breaks into the wrong House Part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Part 3

Genres: Bondage

Once Chi Chi's captor has removed most of the rope on her body. He starts taping her up. He wraps tape around her waist and then tightly pulls it up between her legs. He continues wrapping tape down her legs, and then back up again. He unties her wrists from around the post and orders her to her knees. he tapes her wrists and forearms. He then continues taping... wrap after wrap are added as her arms are solidly taped to her body.

Duration: 17:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 878.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Part 3

Sexy sub Maddy O'Reilly does everything her buff black Dom asks

Genres: BDSM

Gorgeous teen Maddy O'Reilly can't wait to be used by her sexy Dom. He smacks her, pulls her hair and spanks her fat ass until it's cherry red and every bit of it makes her pussy dripping wet. Her favorite is gagging on his massive black cock. She loves spitting all over it while he fucks her throat. After he's gotten her wet enough he fucks her pussy deep and hard, he even treats her to a massive hot facial for being such a good girl!

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
Audio: 208kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sexy sub Maddy O'Reilly does everything her buff black Dom asks

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for horny naked slave girl Full HD 1080p

Beautiful brunette in black panties, with sexy body, with big ass and with sexy body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet naked pussy with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4173kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for horny naked slave girl Full HD 1080p

Hardcore nipple training

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lisa
Genres: ballgag, bondage, nipple pumping machine, nipple clamps

Lisa is a redhead HuCow with freckled udders! So nice! Remember when she first came in asking to be a HuCow? Then she returned 4 years later, her udders had tripled in size! Today, she gets more nipple training, as those teats haven't grown as much as her udders. The electronic breast training machine with milking cups attached is the perfect way to elongate those nipples! We start with some clover clamps of course, and we add a locking ballgag just in case. Lisa is a real trooper, she even got through the fastest speed on this machine! We need to give her more sessions soon!

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14617kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hardcore nipple training

Donna's belting

Donna arrived in Amsterdam 2 days ago!! Even though she had visited Holland before (and met us to get measured), she was so nervous you will not believe it!
But there was no time to waste on long conversations, we wanted to get her into her belt as soon as possible, to make her fulfill her end of the deal for the maximum amount of time. We took her to the apartment she can stay in for 1 month, sat her down and told her to open the box that was waiting for her.

Duration: 8:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 247.4 MB

Download Donna's belting

Her Painful Punishments -pt 5

Poor Hazel, she's trapped behind glass (well okay, acrylic) but with space for her taut little tits to stick out... leaving plenty of space for Alebeard's whip to find and welt her lovely orbs. Hazel can't do anything but watch as her tits turn bright red from burning welts, crying and screaming the whole time.

Duration: 4:58
Video: 1080x608, AVC (H.264), 916kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 39.3 MB

Download Her Painful Punishments -pt 5

Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Penetration with Esmi Lee

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Abella Danger, Esmi Lee and Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Threesome, Dildo, Sybian

Hot and slutty Marina Angel loves lesbian domination threesomes, the kind only Mistress Esmi Lee and Queen Abella Danger can give. Of course, she will be bound with tight rope for deepthroat blowjobs and double penetration.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7963kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Penetration with Esmi Lee

Kenzie Taylor is bound, deepthroated and fucked to orgasms!

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Kenzie Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Bound on her back with her legs held open, and head over the edge of the table, Kenzie is completely helpess and exposed. Today we are going to overload our big tittes slut with pussy and cock. Dee will control her breathing with her perfect wet shaved pussy, her phat ass and massive boobs. Matt will stuff her throat with cock, not all of it fits in Kenzie's throat but enough so she can't breath while she is being throat boarded upside down. The pair completely controls Kenzie air intake. In the end our sex slave is spent from being made to cum over and over and over. A drooling dripping mess!

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 600.4 MB

Download Kenzie Taylor is bound, deepthroated and fucked to orgasms!

Leaving Marks Part One

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

"I'm all yours," but blindfolded and hogtied on the bed she can only show her eagerness by obeying my orders. When they play starts to get rough I slide her blindfold down into her mouth and turn it into a gag.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

Download Leaving Marks Part One

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Armani CEO to Bondage Toy Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Pantyhose, Stockings , Big Tits , Male Domination

I walk up behind Armani, who is still on her knees. I stuff a rag in her mouth and then wrap gray tape around her head sealing it in. I then lay her on the cold cement floor. It's not long before I rope up her ankles and put her into a tight hogtie. The rest of the clip is Armani struggling, 1st on her stomach and then on her side. At the end of the clip, I return to manhandle my poor captive.

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 428.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Armani CEO to Bondage Toy Part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Introducing Ophelia K Part 3

Genres: Bondage

After a few ass slaps and some groping, Ophelia is left hogtied on her stomach. After a while, I want a new view so I roll her onto her side. She moans and writhes sensually for our enjoyment.

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8783kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Introducing Ophelia K Part 3

Jewell Marceau She Who Cums Last Cums Best - Full HD 1080p

Now, it's Jewell's turn to tie me up and make me cum, and, boy, does she ever! She ties me spread open on my back and then goes to work on my DDD tits, nipples and prodding. Then, she puts a huge dildo attached to a fucking machine up my helpless pussy! She vibes my clit as the fucking machine pounds my pussy deep and fast! This makes me cum to multiple forced orgasms as my screams of pain and pleasure and muffled behind a ring gag forced into my mouth. Jewell is one hot, sexy maid who gets her revenge on me! But, I'm not upset as "she who cums last, cums best"!

Duration: 23:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9938kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Jewell Marceau She Who Cums Last Cums Best - Full HD 1080p