Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Bondage, spanking and torture for very horny brunette part 2 HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Hot brunette with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus big man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor and on the table. He spanks her naked hot ass. He fucks her wet pussy. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny bitch with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5716kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for very horny brunette part 2 HD 1080p

Karlie Montana Bondage

his week's video clips are located on top of galleries 2,3,4,5 & 6. Karrlie's visited us before but, this was her visit to Society SM. She loves bondage in her private life and we love the fact that she enjoys it so much. After she reveals her tight body for us, she obediently stands as The Pope ties her tightly. After she is positioned to her Master's liking, our journey begins. Karrlie is subjected to a display of raw power as she is put through the wringer. In a scenario of mental and physical domination, Karrlie takes all her Master gives and is left exhausted on the dark, dungeon floor.

Total size: 358.8 MB in 2 files.

Download Karlie Montana Bondage

Carie's first night

Carie has a long way to go in becoming a Chastity Babe. She is determined to become your favorite babe on this website, so she will do what is necessary to win your hearts. This sweet girl is really willing to train her ability to wear a chastity belt for longer periods of time, so she needs to start wearing her belt in real life, outside of our studio.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 227.0 MB

Download Carie's first night

Cory - Treadmill and heavy thigh bands

Cory is a tiny girl, but she is very tough! You can add kilos of metal to her and she will just keep struggling and moving! So she would be the perfect candidate to test if it's possible to walk in heavy thigh bands on the treadmill! Well, she will have to! There is no way she can stop the treadmill since her wrists are cuffed behind her! The thigh bands are so heavy they pull her waist belt down at the back, but the waist belt is also held in place by chains to the metal frame. Cory is in high heels on this unstoppable machine! Can she manage this with her eternal smile? Or will it be too much?

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11708kbps

File size: 414.8 MB

Download Cory - Treadmill and heavy thigh bands

SexToy Casey Calvert Punished Hard

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Oral, Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Rimming

Casey returns again for more anal punishment. This time we turn her into our "Sex toy." Orderly Sinn pounds her ass hard while she sucks deep on Dr. Mercies' ass. Then they do ass to mouth games on Dr. Mercies' chair. They also jerk her from cock to cock with hair rope handles and turn her into a pogo stick jerk off machine.

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download SexToy Casey Calvert Punished Hard

Kimora

Kimora's recent debut made quite the impact on our members minds in 2012. So much so that we have received repeated requests to display more of her goods, and we aim to please...We tie this blue eyed babe tight, and she rolls and struggles on the floor while we capture her reactions. We then tie her on the chair knees up with just the perfect amount of pussy exposed to get the vibe in there nice and tight. She immediately is subjected to sensory overload as her head tilts back, her eyes roll and her toes clench in submissive pleasure, which leaves her swollen and spent.

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 146.2 MB

Download Kimora

Bdsm Sex Videos Stripper Punished for stealing from The Club Part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Spandex

I had my suspicions, but after I had the security cameras follow her all week, I now had the proof. Yes, Amanda was only reporting about half of all her dances. Amanda has been caught and now she must be dealt with. I ballgag and crotchrope her and then lead her into our big storage wharehouse for some afternoon discipline. I run her crotchrope up to an overhead hoist and then I tie it off tight to the back side, tightening it even more! Now she can't go anywhere. I smack her ass hard a few times. She's going to dance for me now. I sit back and watch her struggle with the rope tight between her legs.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 433.5 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Stripper Punished for stealing from The Club Part 1

Mysterious Gathering

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Okay everyone, this is a cool video I dug out of the archives. As you probably have assumed by now, the corona virus has put a stop to shooting videos so I'm going back in the archives and finding videos I hadn't edited. This is one such video. It was shot during our visit to Max of Maxcita in 2017.
There is a wonderful feeling of camaraderie at these get togethers. I have spent most of my life in the closet with my bondage and kinky interests, so it's a pleasure to hang out with like-minded people and shoot videos to share with you.
This video came about when our friend MsPentYouth brought out her Handpan Drum and played it for us. What a magical sound it has. This instrument was invented in Switzerland in the early 2000's. The sound of this drum put all of us in a special mood so we decided to shoot this video and feature our friend's new aluminum bar cage. He built this cage in his spare time and we were excited to see it in action. His partner Ms_Tia volunteered to be the test s.

Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 614.0 MB

Download Mysterious Gathering

Rachel Adams Bullies Her Bestie JJ Right After They Get Robbed! - Full HD 1080p

Rachel Adams comes home to find her long time friend and roommate JJ all tied up and gagged on the floor barefoot in jeans. JJ tells Rachel that they were robbed and it was definitely by one of her loser boyfriends friends. She implores with Rachel to break up with the guy, that she is sooo much better than him but it just offends her. She is tired of people assuming this guy is trouble just because he is from the wrong side of the tracks. Instead of letting her dear friend go she taunts and abuses her even putting nipple clamps on her and hitting her barefeet with a rug beater and demeaning her for being a self righteous snob. She even puts a much bigger ballgag in JJs mouth. Rachel hogties her again and leaves her there to think about how much of a bitch she is. She doesn't even call the cops.That boy has changed that good girl into a bad one already.

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4959kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 868.0 MB

Download Rachel Adams Bullies Her Bestie JJ Right After They Get Robbed! - Full HD 1080p

Sybil Hawthorne

Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Caning, Vibrator, Zapper, Outdoor, Electro Play, Nipple Clamps

With their head and arms through the stocks Sybil's magnificent ass is beautifully exposed. There's no doubt that is going to get attention first. He canes it making them scream and wiggle in pain. Then he slides Mr Pogo into their wet hole. The heavy stocks are made to be a torment of their own. Walking Sybil out into the tall grass gives him a chance to see their tits bounce and sway. They are chained to a post and he spreads their legs. Their pussy is completely exposed for some whipping. After being exposed to the elements Sybil is back in the water room. They are tightly restrained to a chair with their tits clamped down hard. It's time for his ministrations. They are going to suffer and cum like they never have before.

Duration: 26:51
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2700kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 556.0 MB

Download Sybil Hawthorne

Tit bondage hogtie for Bettine

Studio: BreastsInPain
Cast: Bettine
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Roped, Humiliation, Big tits, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Suspension

There's not any sex. Instead it's pure Bdsm scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps
Audio: 63kbps

File size: 428.5 MB

Download Tit bondage hogtie for Bettine

Locked udders

Release Year: 2018
Cast: LittleRedGirl
Genres: BDSM, milking machine, bondage, ball gag

LittleRedGirl is a young heifer with extremely soft udders. To train and milk her, we really need to put more pressure on those nice dangling teats, so we have tied them with rope again and again. Today, we are trying locking udder bands. LittleRedGirl is locked to a frame by her collar and this makes her completely accessible for the goat milker to do its job. Her locked udders are still sore from earlier milkings, but we need to get on with it: LittleRedGirl is such a promising HuCow, we can't let her take a break. Gagged with a big shiny red ball again, she will have to deal with the goat milker once again. The HuCow lifestyle is often not easy for young heifers, but they will get used to it. They all do.

Duration: 7:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14705kbps

File size: 847.2 MB

Download Locked udders

Drooly treadmill walk - Stella Cox

Oh no! Stella Cox seems to land herself in trouble quite a lot! She is now boob cuffed to a frame, standing on a treadmill. Her hands are locked behind her back. A dental gag spreads her mouth wide open. When the treadmill starts, Stella will have to walk along in her high heels. She has no choice, she will have to keep up. Drooling on her awesome boobs, Stella tries to keep up with the treadmill while we increase the speed a few times. More and more drool starts flowing as Stella tries to focus on walking. Poor Stella! Why does this always happen to her!

Duration: 4:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11707kbps

File size: 416.3 MB

Download Drooly treadmill walk - Stella Cox

Yielding Part One Juliette Black

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

PD has been undressing her with his eyes since she got into his van. When they get back to the barn it will not be so metaphorical. He is going to bind her so tightly that she will be gasping for air.

Duration: 29:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 335.2 MB

Download Yielding Part One Juliette Black

Zayda LIkes Bdsm Part 12

Cast: Zayda
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

Things got started by roping Zayda spread-eagle to the floor up in the attic. Her chest and pelvis lifted a few inches off the floor, providing the wax chick enough room down there to get her job done. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:27
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 138.8 MB

Download Zayda LIkes Bdsm Part 12

Christina Carter Cumming

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

Christina Carter knows her way around a vibrator so I didn't expect her to broken by forced orgasms. However, I didn't expect her to cum as fast or as often as she did. It's amazing what holding the vibrator on a clit can do to a woman after she cums no matter how experienced she may be. She begs and curses Cat for never leaving her poor pussy alone as she comes down off of each and every orgasm. Meanwhile, drool continues to run down her chest lubricating her cunt which is already soaked from her first few orgasms of the scene. No one accepts a ballgag like Christina. Completely restrained, she knows she has no choice but to accept her fate and let each wave of pleasure envelop her before her sensitized pussy threatens to overwhelm her senses. What a showstopper!

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 772.6 MB

Download Christina Carter Cumming

Emily Addison Part 3

Emily's encore has been a long time in the making. Too long actually, but here she is before our very eyes. And like kids in a candy store, we relish in her delights. Her beautiful eyes, her amazing body, she has it all.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

Download Emily Addison Part 3

Sophia. Caged

Sophia's so hot that we've had to cage her. That doesn't stop this dame though. She strips down and shows us exactly what we want. Bella translates to beautiful in Italian and it certainly describes the view here. We rope her to said cage, and Sophia puts up a struggle. We just want her a bit more stationary so we can see her. Her panic only adds to the charm¦Then we lay her atop the bars and stand back as this bound beauty is put through her orgasmic paces

Duration: 16:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps

File size: 177.9 MB

Download Sophia. Caged

My Games With Gigi

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

When you will punish a girl, it is better that she accepts her fault and ready for her punishment. This way, you also feel yourself fair. Gigi missed an appointment and now she is aware that she is really faulty. She is keenly presenting her poor body to Dr. Lomp, to be sentenced for what she did. Her head fixed to bed rack, her never lasting painful day is about to begin. Take your seat and just enjoy her seductive screams.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 985.5 MB

Download My Games With Gigi