Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked blonde part 1 HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Beautiful blonde in blue jeans, with sexy tits, with shaved pussy and with hot ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. He fucks mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3686kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked blonde part 1 HD 1080p

Tit Troubles for Nightshade by Master T. Volume 1

Studio: BreastsInPain
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Roped, Humiliation, Big tits, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Dildos, Candles

This video begins where Part 1 ended. A big white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's face hole is thonged in taut. I then spend a adult baby time slapping and squeezing her mounds. More wire is then added to her wire brassiere, tightening it up. I clothespin her teats with supplementary hard duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up taut around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley begins to drool, and the tears begin to run down her cheeks. I proceed adding string, restraint bondage her ankles up and to the back of the chair, making her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I lastly remove the clamps previous to finishing up the ropes on her legs. I one time afresh hit her love bubbles and now her internal hips as well. I use a couple of pliers to tighten up her wire brassiere in advance of I begin binding her love bubbles with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then proc.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2972kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 730.4 MB

Download Tit Troubles for Nightshade by Master T. Volume 1

Cute Brunette Strapped Into Lotus Position

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Rocky Emerson is in a real bondage predicament, sitting strapped with her legs in a frogtied lotus position, her arms restrained tightly to her body too. The arm straps are connected to her ankles so that she has to huddle over facing her bare tattooed feet. Rocky leans this way and that but it's very hard to stay anything but upright with those straps keeping her bound in the lotus. Her breathing and her legs moving against the floor in the gray yoga pants fill the soundtrack, even as she struggles to slowly undo the one buckle her red-polished fingertips can finally reach. Success! Don't give up, Rocky! Bending over into a curl, she ultimately manages to slide out of the lotus and works her vividly inked arms hard so that her fingers can reach more buckles. With plucky perseverance this pretty girl soon manages to escape all that intricate bondage and flash us a big smile!

Duration: 7:20
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18683kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cute Brunette Strapped Into Lotus Position

Clara boob cuffed to the wall

We gave new girl Clara three neck cuffs. She was a little confused, as she only has 1 neck, but she soon worked out where the other two should go. They were attached to the wall by a chain, so she would be stuck by only her boobs for this afternoon. It can be quite frustrating having big boobs that can be cuffed. Models sometimes feel it is not fair they get some challenges that other models can't do. Clara has always been happy with her big breasts, but not today, she would need a key to be released, where other models would just have walked away. Life is not fair!

Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14598kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 485.4 MB

Download Clara boob cuffed to the wall

Paid Pleasure, Paid Pain Tiffany Doll

Everything has a price... love, life, pain and pleasure. Some has enough money to buy these things. Some is daring enough to sell her own. And there are places where supply and demand meet. Like this private club, where Bruno SX can buy his pleasure and Tiffany's pain for good money!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Paid Pleasure, Paid Pain Tiffany Doll

Serene seiries

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Being a bounty hunter isn't as glamorous as they make it out to be on TV. Sometimes, the bounties are cooperative - usually pretty sheepish about being caught, but cooperative; and sometimes they run.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:04
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 506.5 MB

Download Serene seiries

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda Part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Cast: Amanda Foxx
Genres: Bondage , Milf , Tan Bodies , Bdsm , Male Domination

Amanda Foxx is his test subject. Her wrists are already bound and she is gagged with a huge red ballgag when they start. He has a handful of her hair as he leads her into the lab. He buckles a body harness pn first, before he starts manhandling her ample sweaty tits. To keep her in place, he zipties the body harness overhead, before he continues manhandling and spanking her. Amanda yelps and whimpers as the Dr. does as he pleases. He eventually gets out more straps and completely straps up her legs and even cinches them with zipties. Amanda's gag eventually comes out, but is quickly replaced with a clear, harness, panel, ballgag.

Duration: 20:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps

File size: 882.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda Part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos 2 Tape Bondage Captives Part 1

Genres: Bondage

Brenda and Hannah Sweet find themselves wearing nothing but pantyhose. Yes they are even wearing pantyhose on their upper bodies as shirts. They are cruelly zip tied to chairs as well. They start to yell. Soon they hear a door slam and Dr. Cupcakes walks in. He wastes no time muffling their futile yells for help. A nylon stocking is applied to Hannah's head and then a ball gag is strapped securely in place. Brenda soon gets the same treatment. He then ties a rope around Hannah's neck. He cuts the zip ties binding her to the chair. He makes her stand and then attaches the rope to a bar overhead.

Duration: 16:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 370.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos 2 Tape Bondage Captives Part 1

Marsha May and Kylie Rogue

Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Marsha May and Kylie Rogue
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

Kylie is quite good at having hardcore fun with rope bondage and suspension, rough sex, spanking, slapping tits, biting nipples, smacking, whipping, deep pussy penetration, constant orgasms and more sex toys.

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Marsha May and Kylie Rogue

ZeroTolerance - Cougar Bdsm Vol. 6

Studio: ZeroTolerance
Genres: Bdsm

These are not young girls just learning the "ropes," these sex-perienced women own the rope, and know just how to use them to get pleasure with their pain! Watch mouthwatering BDSM scenes in sexy #6 in series where kink-craving cougars get the discipline they deserve.

Total size: 1.6 GB in 4 files.

Download ZeroTolerance - Cougar Bdsm Vol. 6

Lexi Lane - Busty neighbor girl tied to a chair for

Lucious little Ziggy Star is so cute in her pigtails, but she's far from innocent. Dee has her spread and bound to the Hitachi as she giggles and moans before greedily gobbling down the strap on dildo as it's shoved into her mouth. Ziggy drools shamelessly till her spit mixes in with her sopping wet pussy and she's a filthy mess and covered in her own slime.

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps

File size: 209.8 MB

Download Lexi Lane - Busty neighbor girl tied to a chair for

Milked on the Sybian - Olga

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Olga
Genres: milking machine, bondage, Sybian machine, ball gag

Olga is a very sensitive HuCow, and she is almost ready to start producing! The many milking sessions have taken their toll however, and Olga has become a bit reluctant. So today we are milking her while she is sitting on the Sybian machine, it will help her brain to connect milking with pleasure. The Sybian is so powerful, most HuCows forget about the milking, as the waves of orgasms flow over them. Olga's nipples have become so soft and sensitive, they will swell up to triple the size from a milking session, and she even starts producing a few drops! We are getting there, so today she is rewarded for all her hard work. A ride on the Sybian should help her through the difficult stages of her transformation!

Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps

File size: 971.9 MB

Download Milked on the Sybian - Olga

Cobie - arms weighed down

We thought it would be fun to lock heavy metal onto Cobie's slender arms until she literally couldn't move them anymore. Cobie thought that would be fun too, but after a few minutes she realised that this wasn't an easy predicament. We placed the key inches away from her fingers, but she simply couldn't move her arms to grab the key. The metal was tight and heavy, handcuffs alternated with custom wrist cuffs, and a pair of handcuffs on her elbows plus heavy elbow cuffs above those. Cobie is easily flexible enough to have a regular pair of handcuffs on her elbows, and to be honest, that would have been enough to restrain her without hope of escape. But we like overdoing it, and Cobie loves it too!

Duration: 4:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11709kbps

File size: 398.7 MB

Download Cobie - arms weighed down

The Revenge Twist - Sasha Monet and Sweet Ariele - Full Movie

The classic story of Dommes turning tables is always enticing, especially with models like this...Sasha Monet begins on top...she spreads Arielle out and plays with her pussy until she is moaning for mercy...Then Sasha ends up bound in a jail cell...and Arielle gets her chance for revenge.

Duration: 29:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 973kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 214.7 MB

Download The Revenge Twist - Sasha Monet and Sweet Ariele - Full Movie

Hooded Posture Collar

Mina is wearing cute little boy short panties and is also hooded, has a 3.5″ posture collar padlocked on her, a tight lambskin leather armbinder and has her legs tied in the lotus position. She starts kneeling against the bed head but its not long before she loses her balance and falls flat on her face on the bed and is then left to wriggle around.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6737kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 577.2 MB

Download Hooded Posture Collar

Wenona

We've got Wenona just where we want her. Strapped tight to the boards, leaving her with only just enough room to squirm. We then slide the vibe into place, nestling it tightly against her clit and hit the switch. Wenona's genuine response is one of pleasure as she begins to undulate and grind for us as she closes in on her orgasm. She begins to pound her wet pussy against the wand, wanting all that we give her almost engulfing the wand head with her lips...Wenona never disappoints

Duration: 13:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 153.1 MB

Download Wenona

Bdsm Sex Videos Stripper Punished for stealing from The Club Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Spandex

Amanda is nowhere near done. I walk up behind her and tie her elbows tightly together. I then hike them up and tie them to the overhead hoist, chicken winging her. I now remove her crotchrope from the overhead hoist. I neatly tie it in front and then tie her wrists to it in back very tightly. I smack her ass a few more times and squeeze her tits hard, before I leave for a short while. I bring back twine. I tie one end to her left nipple clamp and then under a strap on her shoe and then the the right clamp. Her bondage is pretty restrictive at this point, but she can still lower her head. I grab a length of rope and tie her head back as well.

Duration: 20:46
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 463.7 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Stripper Punished for stealing from The Club Part 2

Fresh Faced and Cumming

Maia's new to the fold. Fresh faced, blonde and young, a perfect addition to our stable...We want to see what she's got of course and Maia strips down before our very eyes, caresses her body and gives us a little eye candy...She reacts rather wildly once we bind her, she struggles hard, eyes wide as she attempts to escape from the predicament we have roped her into. She's got a wild streak we can tell, so we rope her head to keep her firmly in place. She glances around nervously and we press the vibe into place, teasing her tight little pussy with it. Her body tenses as the volume of her yelps raise and Maia's belly buckles as she has the orgasm of a lifetime

Duration: 17:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 190.6 MB

Download Fresh Faced and Cumming

Emma Evins

Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Emma Evins
Genres: BDSM, Deepthroat, Bondage, Hardcore, Humiliation, BlowJobs, All Sex

Die Fans zufrieden sein! Siehe die Screenshots und laden Sie den Film, genießen Sie die Show! Master punishing his miserable hooker slave he helped get her pain and humiliation. Enjoy.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Emma Evins