Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Cobie - Chastity Deal 2019

Cobie arrived! All the way from Australia! Of course, when it is BoundCon-season, international models start to arrive in Europe left and right, and that's always a great opportunity to get some girls belted that I couldn't otherwise get over here (thanks BoundCon!).
After her long flight, all Cobie wanted to do was go to sleep, but I dragged her to the studio to get locked in a chastity belt. I know, it is a bit cruel, but I just don't want to waste any time! An unbelted Cobie is something I couldn't really allow, and Cobie loves being in a chastity belt so much, she didn't mind the short detour.
Cobie did not bring her own FancySteel belt this time, because she knew there would be plenty of belts in my studio. This rigid style NeoSteel is her favorite, and it still fits her perfectly like every other year she has been here! I quickly collared and belted her, and Cobie was so happy to be back in metal, even though she was super tired. Because the Deal is quite short for Cobie (10 d.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13271kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 840.9 MB

Download Cobie - Chastity Deal 2019

Ball Tie Struggle & Escape

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I've been stripped completely nude, humiliated, tied up extremely tight in a ball tie and ball gagged on top of it! Watch me struggle as I attempt painstakingly desperate escape from my ropes before whoever did this to me returns!.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4491kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 387.1 MB

Download Ball Tie Struggle & Escape

Holly Heart, Matt Williams and Maestro

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Back Bender Machine, Belt Bondage, Big Breasts, Blonde, Blonde Slave Training, Blue Eyes, Busty, Deep Throat, Fake Breasts, Long Hair, MILF, Milf Bondage, Shackles, Sybian

Bent over backwards in a brutal back arch that leaves her puffy blow job lips wide open for access and her pussy jammed down on a sybain, Holly is all ready to her training. Multitasking is hard. Multitasking while cumming your brains out is even harder. How good is Holly's deepthroat skills while being distracted by the world's most powerful vibrator? Let's find out! For science.
We simply walk up and plunge home balls deep on the wide open mouth hole. Holly is a messy little slut and craves the destruction that we are dishing out. This is exactly why she showed up today. She drools rivers, gasping and moaning all over the cocks as the sybian works its undeniable magic. Her blue blue eyes cloud over as she is blasted into sexual subspace.
The dicks run a punishing train as Holly hangs limply in her restrained back arch, she is so strictly shackled that she can not even twitch. All she can do is take what we dish out until we have had our fill. We leave her drained and messy, a cumm.

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6744kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 745.1 MB

Download Holly Heart, Matt Williams and Maestro

Tricked Into Imprisonment

Chrissy is a naïve college freshman in search for ways to earn some more income. She has agreed to take part in a series of testing procedures administered by an institute that works closely with the state's corrections department in developing and testing the durability of tentative female prisoner restraints. Chrissy reviews the bullet points of the test and concludes that this should be easy work for the amount of money the institute is willing to pay..

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 706.3 MB

Download Tricked Into Imprisonment

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Like a magician making a rabbit disappear, Amber makes every inch of Jack vanish down her well-trained gullet. Enough with the warmup. Shifting quickly, Jack throws her bound body onto the bed and proceeds to really lay into her.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock

Ravaged By Her Stalker

Cast: krystal-davis

Sexy secretary Krystal Davis doesn't see the man watching her walk up her driveway from across the way. She also doesn't realize he's been watching her like this all week long, memorizing her routine. Everyday at about 5:15, she leaves work and drives home, getting there at about 5:40, checks her mailbox, and then walks inside and locks the door behind her. She lives alone, except for her cat.. And never has visitors.. Today he might change that! He waits patiently for her to head inside and lock her door. He carefully walks up and quietly lets himself into her backyard through her side gate. He sneaks up to her back door and checks to see if it's unlocked.. Luckily for him, she had just let the cat out and forgot to lock it back up! He slowly opens it and creeps inside. It looks like she is upstairs in her room. He walks across the floor, but as he does, the floor creaks.. OOF! He hides beside the stairs. "Hello?" she calls down the stairs, slowly poking her head around the corner. ".

Duration: 22:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6099kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ravaged By Her Stalker

Alexa Wild.

Genuine subs encaged, spanked, tied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alexa Wild.

SexualDisgrace Emma Evins

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Emma Evins
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation

He's a master of domination, rough sex, leather and chain bondage, breast bondage, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks, sex toys, all on a dirty mattress. He tosses Emma around into different positions, shoving his dick deep down her throat..

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Emma Evins

Ready to Play part 3

Phoenix comes to us with much experience in professional BDSM as well as an interest in the BDSM lifestyle...and after seeing her long and lean body in the flesh, I was ready to dig in...Someone with a sincere affinity for BDSM play should be ready to acknowledge all sorts of protocol...Mine is very simple...Do what I say, when I say it and if you cannot, you better have a fully justified reason ready to go...I was happy to see Pheonix respond to all my declarations and doctrines as I whip her spread body before I bind her...that pleased feeling lasted the rest of our session...playing with Pheonix is very easy...She takes very difficult rigs with a smile and she happily emotes every range of her submissive pyche'...from the calm solitude of someone who loves to be bound, to the frenzied feelings of dealing with total discomfort and anxious situations...and Phoenix cums hard...and her orgasms seem to go on forever...a very fitting reward for someone who gives so much of herself as a b.

Duration: 6:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 70.4 MB

Download Ready to Play part 3

Yana - tied up in the woods

Yana loves to play, and her favorite fantasy is getting kidnapped and tied to a tree! So much fun! We chased her through the woods, her arms already in a box tie. It was easy to catch this naked girl, she couldn't run very fast on her bare feet. We tied her to a tree and gagged her! Yana thought it was the most amazing thing ever, and she already emailed us to play some more! What a girl!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14589kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

Download Yana - tied up in the woods

Roommates Roped & Robbed

Star arrives home to work only to be captured from behind by an intruder! He hand gags her and threatens her to cooperate then ties her wrists behind her back but she doesn't listen and struggle violently to get away from him. She won't shut up so he stuffs her mouth and cleave gags her with a long white cloth. He put her on the floor and ties her nylon legs crossed then ties her ankles to her wrists binding her into a strict hogtie!

Duration: 8:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5812kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

Download Roommates Roped & Robbed

TV Repair Man

I am extremely upset as I've been waiting around for my TV repair man for hours. It's now after dark when I finally hear a knock on the door. Thankfully he is finally here. I question him on being late for which he has a pitiful excuse. I tell him how much his company's service such, and to hurry up. I am so sick of always having problems with my TV. After a few minutes I return to check on his status and I notice ropes on the floor. Obviously this repair man does not know how to fix televisions if he is trying to use rope, I thought sarcastically. Unexpectedly, he grabs me, cleave gags me and drags me away as I am struggling to get away. He ties me up in a hogtie on the couch and leaves me there to call his boss. I am so terrified of what he is going to do to get back at me for my attitude. I struggle and pull but there is no use, I can't seem to get the ropes to loosen. He comes back into the room and I panic. He tells me his boss told him to strip me and send him pictures. He pulls.

Duration: 10:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7650kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 606.3 MB

Download TV Repair Man

0071 The Dirty Boot Thief

Im getting ready to go out for the evening, and Im trying to decide what boots to wear. After going through all of my favorite boots, I decide on my trusty flat leather boots, they always look great with blue jeans. I slip them on over my socks and get up to leave, but Im grabbed by a masked man when I try to walk out the door! He throws me down on the bed next to all my boots and starts tying me up with rope!.

Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12847kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 0071 The Dirty Boot Thief

Jury Duty Distress

I'm just getting back to my hotel after a long stressful day as a juror on a serious criminal case. Everyone else on the jury seems out to get me now that I'm the only one holding up the verdict. I just don't feel like there is enough evidence to convict him yet. It's obvious that everyone is getting impatient and just wants to go home. As I walk into my room I just want to kick off my high heels and crawl into bed but instead I'm surprised by a man hiding in my room! He handgags me tightly and when he starts ordering me to be quiet and put my hands behind my back and realize exactly who it is! When he takes his hand off my mouth to tie my wrists I finally get a chance to ask him what on earth he is doing in my room, pointing out that we aren't supposed to have any communication outside of the courtroom! And why are you tying me up?!.

Duration: 17:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 745.9 MB

Download Jury Duty Distress

Robber Finds A Rope Slut

A robber broke in expecting no one would be home but he discovered Chrissy there. He threatened her into cooperating if she didn't want to get hurt. He quickly gagged her and pulled her dress over her head then proceeded to use a piece of rope to bind it around her wrists securing it in place. He bends her ankles with a neck tie then goes to find something else to further secure her with. Chrissy struggles in the bondage, barely able to breathe with her dress covering her head. The man later returns with a pile of red rope and a ballgag that he discovered. It's now that he realizes he has broken into the home of a lady who's into bondage. When he unties her wrists and removes her dress he questions her about it. "Looks like you like to be tied up?" he asks. Chrissy is still gagged so she can't respond but you can see the embarrassment on her face. He goes on to tie her up with the red rope he found, adding lots of rope to her nylon sheathed legs. It's clear that Chrissy is really star.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6809kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 965.6 MB

Download Robber Finds A Rope Slut

Strict Bondage Orgasm Training Part 1

Cast: sarah-brooke

Gorgeous redhead Sarah Brooke wearing a super tight and silky leohex thong leotard and shiny dance tights.. submits to a very extreme hogtie/suspension on the table. With her elbows cranked together, she is hoisted up off of the surface of the table and hanging there helpless. A harness ballgag is added and her head is pulled back with more rope. The drool starts flowing immediately. Just when she thinks it can't get any worse, Shiny pulls out a vibrator and sticks it up against her tight crotchrope. She howls and squirms, but cannot get away from the vibrations...

Duration: 22:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6242kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Strict Bondage Orgasm Training Part 1

Julieth Timote - Colombian BDSM

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Julieth Timote
Genres: All Sex, Deep Throat, Spanking, BDSM, Petite, Rough Sex

To get fully satisfied, latin shemale Julieth Timote really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.

Duration: 28:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Julieth Timote - Colombian BDSM

Kimmie Lee

I'll do anything for my Master. I loved when he tied me up and left me in his basement that first time. I felt so cold, my arms sore from being bound behind my back, my breast wrapped tight in rope. I wanted to taste his dick so bad. All I hoped for was his arrival. I got my wish. He pulled me towards him and shoved his cock deep down my throat. I wish I didn't need to pull away for air. It's less time devouring his great dick. He had my hair in his hands, juggling my head on his manhood. He threw me against a post and tied me to it, my ass out for him to play with. He kept teasing me with a vibrator, rubbing it against my sensitive clit, using my natural pussy cream to reach deep inside. I couldn't control my pants and moans. He suddenly buckled a ball gag around my head, my screams muffled, screaming from him ramming me hard and fast with his meat. He wouldn't slow down for a minute. My pussy belonged to him. If that was disgrace, I earned it.

Duration: 25:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps

File size: 563.3 MB

Download Kimmie Lee

Safira on the Treadmill

Safira gets a workout! As usual, Gord is always looking for everyday devices that he can turn into something kinky! This time it's a treadmill and we've got a very beautiful new girl by the name of Safira to help test it out! Feast your eyes on her as Gord ramps up the speed of his devious little treadmill device! You'd better keep up Safira, or Gord will find other things for you to do!

Duration: 6:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 90.5 MB

Download Safira on the Treadmill

Yasmine - elbow bondage hogtie

Sultry Yasmine is an exotic beauty with super flexibility. She is a one of a kind girl: into bondage and submission AND incredibly hot AND smart. Yasmine has been tied up by us so many times, and she keeps coming back for more. She is the only model who can do elbow bondage without any time limits, she can basically be tied with her elbows touching forever, there are no problems for her in this position at all. This makes her a very desired model for custom shoots, and many people have ordered custom videos with her. Do you want to order your own Yasmine video? No problem, just email us!

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14582kbps

File size: 467.5 MB

Download Yasmine - elbow bondage hogtie