Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Strict Strappado Predicament

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Chrissy is bound in a very strict strappado predicament with her elbows tied, a tight crotch rope secured overhead and a rope connecting her collar to the ropes around her thighs. Her captor enters and proceeds to torment her by groping her naked body then giving her a brief but intense flogging. Then removes her heels and leaves her to struggle as she dangles helplessly on her tip toes, welded arms stretch tight overhead, crotch rope digging deep into her pussy, drool flowing from her ballgagged mouth, completely helpless in her inescapable bondage as she wonders how long she will have to suffer in her torturous strappado predicament!.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6771kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 442.4 MB

Download Strict Strappado Predicament

Bound Barefoot Worship & Torture

I was taking a nap and a man broke in and hogtied me on my bed! He told me he was watching my cute bare feet through the window at yoga class this morning! I struggle but the ropes are too tight! I plead with him to leave me alone and also say things like "What are you going to do to my feet?" and "Are you going to suck my toes and lick my bare wrinkly soles?" I keep begging him not to punish my tender and ticklish feet while I struggle, but he decides hes heard enough and puts a piece of duct tape over my mouth to shut it up! He pulls down my yoga pants and gropes my ass, then licks my feet and sucks on my toes and I squirm and whimper through my gag! Once hes had his fill he tickles my feet briefly for good measure then leaves me helpless and struggling!.

Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8651kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 651.7 MB

Download Bound Barefoot Worship & Torture

Destruction of Darling continues!

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Spanking

The total destruction of Darling continues. This bendy bitch has already been fucked silly and has long ago lost the capacity for rational thought. The endless amounts of r top shelf dick has blasted her brain meat into sexual subspace. Not only does Darling look like a total bimbobot, she has been fucked so hard and deep she has actually become one. She not even form coherent sentences.
It won't be a Darling shoot without showcasing her superpower. This bendy bitch can basically fold herself in half. Backwards. Her extreme back arch has been showcased in many a shoot before, so how do you make it interesting and different? How about fold her back and then stick a sideways sybian between her bound legs? Darling is arched over a custom made wooden bondage device and shackled down in place. Our trusty sybian is drilled in place. Then we flip the switch.
Darling is already an undone mess of flesh wallowing far and deep into sexual subspace. Take a bimbobot and bolt her into the world's.

Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7274kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 749.8 MB

Download Destruction of Darling continues!

Taken From Bed & Tied Up Tight!

I'm lounging in bed in my sexy lingerie complete with garter belt and white thigh high stockings. All of a sudden my reading is interrupted when I hear a loud noise at the other end of the hall. I call out if anyone is there, but no response. Then before I know two strange men rush into my room and before I scream one of them puts his hand tightly over my mouth, holding it there the entire time to keep me quiet while the other man ties up my wrists and ankles with rope! I'm so scared and confused and have no idea what is going on! I struggle to get free but they easily overpower me and keep me pinned down to the bed. Then to my horror they take a pair of my panties and stuff them into my mouth to keep me quiet instead of the handgag! I'm cleave gagged with a stretchy white cloth and then they lift me up and carry me out of my room as I struggle and mmmppphhh in distress! As if it couldn't get any worse they put me in the trunk of my own car with no idea where we are going! All I can d.

Duration: 16:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 716.1 MB

Download Taken From Bed & Tied Up Tight!

Flexible bondage slut put through her paces

Endza is a gem. A lifestyle bondage slut that got into the industry so that she could get access to better bondage and stronger orgasms, this exhibitionist knows exactly what she wants. And what she wants is to be stuffed full of dick until she is cross-eyed. We can give her that. Let's get started, shall we?
Live shows are strenuous and not for the weak of heart. It is fast paced and without mercy, all the action flows without a break. Most can not handle it. Endza can. We shackle this flexible newbie down in painful splits, bolt a vibrator in-between her thighs and get started. Endza takes to the dick like a duck to water. She throws herself on the cock as we train out her throat.
Back and forth the dicks take turns on her mouth, passing her head around like a game of tetherball. In short order our pretty starlet is transformed into a drooling mess, her makeup running down her face. When dick meets makeup, dick always wins. Every time. The dicks are winning. All the while the vibr.

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download Flexible bondage slut put through her paces

The Bondage Experiment

Cast: Reagan Lush

Reagan finally works up the nerve to ask her boyfriend to tie her up. As it turns out, he loves bondage and has no problem granting her request. Probably a little too well. The bondage gets tight and elaborate very quickly and before she knows it.. She is bound extremely tight. As she starts to voice some second thoughts about it, he shoves a huge ballgag into her mouth, pushes her onto her belly on the bed, and ties her in a really tight hogtie. She moans and whines angrily, but he figures she is just getting what she asked for. He leans over and tells her that she is gorgeous and that he will be back later to check on her. "LATER?!" she mmpphhffs through the ballgag! 2 hours later he returns to untie his furious girlfriend. She calls him an asshole as soon as she is ungagged, but she soon calms down and agrees that was pretty fun..

Duration: 29:24
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 660.7 MB

Download The Bondage Experiment

Stacy Is A Scared Cat Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Stacy is afraid of punishment so much. If she didn't have such a gorgeous body, Lomp might have let her go because she was crying so much. But he waited until she stopped crying instead .
The more Stacy spared her boobs, the more eager Lomp got to whip her.

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14868kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Stacy Is A Scared Cat Part 2

Swimsuits and Straightjackets

Cast: Maia Evon

Gorgeous blonde Maia Evon wearing a sleek black Speedo swimsuit and shiny dancer's pantyhose submits to a straightjacket predicament. Coincidentally, its her first day trying a straightjacket, and she wants to see if she can escape. I get her fitted tightly, all strapped up, and gagged with a pretty pink ballgag that matches the jacket. Then I grab the rope cinchers and lock her down to the table tightly in a sitting position. We can't have her toppling off the table during her struggling.. Maia is beautiful and determined. Will she escape?

Duration: 26:08
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2963kbps

File size: 592.4 MB

Download Swimsuits and Straightjackets

Safira's Doll Walk Introduction

The very first shoot we did with Safira was the standard Gordian break-in.
Tight armsheath, hood chains and boots. If they start complaining we know they ain't going to make the rest of the gear. Safira passed the test.

Format: real
Duration: 6:38
Video: 640x428, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 43.1 MB

Download Safira's Doll Walk Introduction

Bound Blackmail Pt. 2

Chrissy feels defeated and humiliated. she knows there is no use in trying to escape anymore. She's accepted that she will have to do whatever he wants so that he won't turn her in.she can't afford to lose her job and certainly doesn't want to go to jail! He returns with a couple items in his hand and her eyes get wide as she realizes things are about to get a lot more humiliating for her! He has snooped around her bedroom and found a large suction cup dildo and her vibrator. She's always so prim and proper at work but turns out she really is a naughty girl! He proceeds to stick the dildo on her fridge and pulls her cleave gag out of her mouth, ordering her to suck it for him to show him what she can do. He warns her that for now it's a dildo, but later it's going to be him! She hesitates but eventually obeys because she knows she has no other choice. He even films it on his phone. even more material to blackmail her with! She feels extremely embarrassed as she sucks and licks the ext.

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5795kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 389.3 MB

Download Bound Blackmail Pt. 2

5 hour challenge

Hmm some fans have great ideas: putting me in this outfit for 5 hours was a big challenge! Spandex catsuit with chastity belt locked over it, wrists locked to the sides of the chastity belt, and a harness muzzle gag! It started out great, I was excited! But. I never know what to do with all this time. I am very helpless, there is nothing I can do. I can not talk, can not touch myself, can not go to the toilet even. I am just waiting for my release, it is so frustrating and still it excites me! After 7 years into this journey I still don't understand myself! Why do I do this?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 97.4 MB

Download 5 hour challenge

My Obsessed Fan Found Me!

I'm about to relax on the couch, as I kick off my sneakers, adjusting my short white ankle socks as well. I kick back and start scrolling on my smart phone when I hear a knock at the door. That's strange, I'm not expecting anybody. I get up and answer the door, surprised by some strange man who somehow knows my name and knows who I am although I've never met him before in my life. He tells me that he is my biggest fan, and that he found my address and decided he just had to come over. I tell him that I think that's kind of creepy and that he should probably leave. As I try to close the door, he gets upset and blocks the door, bursts in and hand gags me, as he shuts and locks the door behind him! I'm so frightened as to what this obsessed fan is going to do with me!.

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9588kbps

File size: 851.8 MB

Download My Obsessed Fan Found Me!

Sleepytime Struggle

I'm laying in bed reading when I hear the front door. My boyfriend must be home earlier than expected tonight. I call out to him but with no answer. After a second call I sense a presence at the doorway, and as I turn around I am attacked by a masked man with a cloth over my nose and mouth and I can hardly breathe! I quickly start to feel dizzy and it gets too difficult to fight. Next thing I know I wake up with my ankles and wrists tied and the intruder gagging me with duct tape! Once he leaves the room I struggle frantically to get free, I have no idea what will happen to me if I don't get out of here. The binds are so tight that I struggle and try to wiggle free, but the lack of progress is getting frustrating as my fingers grow more and more tingly. I consider giving up several times and just accepting my fate, but just when I think there is no hope, I manage to get the toughest knot untied, and with some more effort, free myself of the ropes and try to quickly come up with a plan.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6686kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 707.8 MB

Download Sleepytime Struggle

The Nosy Neighbor

Chrissy is being the snoopy neighbor that she is and realizes that there is a new guy at the apartment next door. Then she remembers the owners are away on a holiday vacation, so he must be the house sitter. Being the nosy person she is she decides to go over there and introduce herself. She lets herself in and mentions that she is part of the apartment welcome committee and just wanted to say hello. She starts asking the guy questions about how does he know the owners and stuff like that. The sitter tries to get her to leave, but she keeps pushing for the sitter to answer more questions. Finally the sitter threatens her and reveals that they are really robbing the place and now has to take care of her because she knows too much. He orders her to strip naked and she is horrified at his request, however she doesn't want him to hurt her. She has no choice but to take off all her clothes, trying to talk her way out of the situation and clearly embarrassed the more she is exposed. Once sh.

Duration: 16:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6780kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 813.6 MB

Download The Nosy Neighbor

You Wouldn't Dare Tie Me Up!

He caught the neighbor girl Chrissy snooping around in his garage again. She has always wondered what he does in there as she sometimes hears strange sounds coming from inside. This isn't the first time she has tried to sneak in but the door was always locked, however this time it was open. As she snooped around Chrissy found leather restraints hanging on the wall and a bunch of rope and soon realized that he must be tying women up in there!.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps

File size: 838.8 MB

Download You Wouldn't Dare Tie Me Up!

Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl part2 Full HD 1080p

Horny blonde with naked small tits, with naked small ass and with beautiful body plus man in clothes. Her tied up with ropes on the chair. Clothespins on her pussy lips. He fucks her shaved pussy with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for a sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4336kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl part2 Full HD 1080p

Nikki Bell

Nikki Bell, one of our favorite sex slaves, has returned by request from her BDSM Master. She needs more slut training. We're sure everyone agrees. So Nikki Bell is started on the sybian fucking machine, tied down with tight rope. Nikki Bell thought simple chains and cuffs were difficult. Rope bondage definitely kicks things up. She struggles and tries to get off the vibration chair but she isn't going anywhere. The two clothespins on her nipples has her screaming already. She has no choice but to sit and endure what's coming her way. The vibration begins and her Master's dick slides deep down her throat. That's how he likes his blowjobs. He loves fucking a slave's skull in. The vibration and speed is turned up and down, tormenting Nikki's clit. She is slapped on her face and tits and her Masters wants to hear her say what a slut she is and to beg for his hung meat. It takes a few slaps and more throat pounding to get it out of her. He decides to elevate this bondage scene with the fu.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7977kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Nikki Bell

Fire and Ice

Cast: Skye Blue

Misty Lovelace and Skye Blue together in this steamy bondage video! (puns are fun).. Red Head Misty is dressed in a mesh catsuit accented with a red satin corset, thigh high boots, and tightly boxtied and crotch roped with shiny red rope.. I tie her up first while Skye is left to watch and see whats coming to her in a few moments.. Featuring: Misty Lovelace ,

Duration: 26:47
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps

File size: 604.3 MB

Download Fire and Ice

Nelly - thigh bands and handcuffs

Just a little fun with Nelly this week, she was only over here for a day, but it was great to be able to lock her into a tight chain style belt and add thigh bands to her lovely legs!
She looked so gorgeous in the white room, sun streaming in through the windows, dressed in nothing but tight metal. Almost romantic. But she would have to spend quite some time like this (I was going to let her try a whole night), and the belt was so tight it kept catching her labia in the secondary shield. It was not easy for her to move around.
Still, I really really wanted to make sure she would not try to touch herself. So I added two pairs of handcuffs to the sides of the belt. Too much? Perhaps, but girls like Nelly are not to be trusted. They look so sweet and gorgeous, but they are very naughty! Her hands locked to her sides, she had great trouble getting onto the bed and under the cover. But she (kind of) made it. I checked on her a little while later and asked her how she was doing. Her Engli.

Duration: 6:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11652kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 553.3 MB

Download Nelly - thigh bands and handcuffs

Lina - tiny teen tries a reverse prayer

19-year old Lina Roselina is a tiny teen from Belgium. She wanted to get tied up so bad, she has been emailing us for months. We finally got her to our studio and tied her in a reverse prayer, much to her surprise. She had never been in this position before (or in any proper rope bondage). Lina squirmed and tried to get out, but she couldn't. With a nice shiny ballgag added, Lina is just about as perfect as she can be! She will definitely be back!

Duration: 4:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps

File size: 523.1 MB

Download Lina - tiny teen tries a reverse prayer