Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Carissa Montgomery

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Sexy, busty carissa montgomery is put on display in a trophy case! Poor carissa struggles and suffers in a strict strappado in sexy high heels! The gorgeous blonde can only whimper and shake her sexy ass as she tries to keep her balance! Carissa will be kept on display for a very, very long time!.

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4020kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 98.7 MB

Download Carissa Montgomery

Taped by the Tormenting Jewel Thief

I'm talking on the phone to a friend just before leaving for yoga class, wearing my tight leggings and flip flops, when I hear a knock at the door. That's strange, I wasn't expecting anyone. I tell my friend that I'll call her back and get up to answer the door as he starts knocking again. I yell that I'm coming and to hang on, and as I open the door, the man tries to enter my house telling me that there was an accident and he needs to use my phone. He is really frantic and begging me, so I go against my instinct and let him come in from cold. I grab my cell phone off the couch and start to unlock it for him when he grabs me from behind, holding a cloth tightly over my mouth and nose! I try to gasp for air but as I do I get extremely dizzy and quickly fall limp as I am XXXX from inhaling the toxic substance..

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9601kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 865.4 MB

Download Taped by the Tormenting Jewel Thief

Bdsm Anal Slave Treatment - Maddy O'Reilly

Genres: BDSM, Anal Bondage Fucking, Anal Sex, Belt Bondage, Bent Over Tie, Big Dick, Black Cock, Deep Throat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Interracial

We had placed our slut for the day on slave position number 1 while we set up for the next scene to give her a moment to compose herself. She has had all the time she is going to get. Now her holes are going to earn their keep. Yanking her up and shackling her down onto our fuckstool, both ends of Maddy are now deliciously, completely exposed. We make full use of that fact. What follows is a non stop pounding of every available hole until her eyes are circling like pinwheels.
The leather cuffs keep her wrists and neck properly restrained. Maddy can not squirm away from the cock, her only option is to take the training. And take it she does. Her mouth is wide-open, her ass is completely available. Both cocks step up and attempt to shake hands in the middle. Maddy gurgles and gasps as 10 inch BBC tattoos its initials on her tonsils. The rock hard cocks pound her ass. She is vibrated and cums hard, shrieking, over and over again.
Maddy can hardly even twitch, fucked completely limp and.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

Download Bdsm Anal Slave Treatment - Maddy O'Reilly

Hogtie Horror

Even though he had a long day at work and wasn't really in the mood, Chrissy really really wants to be tied up tonight. She flirts and teases him and it doesn't take long for her to persuade him to tie her up in a severely arched hogtie on the bed! He tells Chrissy that if he is going to tie her up tonight then she will have to strip naked for it! She happily obliges and seductively peels off her shorts and top before excitedly plopping onto her belly to begin getting tied up. She tells him to make sure it is tight! He has no problem with that as he begins tying the ropes around wrists, ankles and legs. The more rope he adds the more she starts mmmpphh-ing and moaning with arousal. He goes on to tie her elbows together so that they are bound tightly together and finishes off the hogtie! She starts telling him about this idea she had, about how much it turns her on when he grabs her throat and restricts her breathing when she cums. She mentions maybe he can do the same with the rope. S.

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6315kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 762.4 MB

Download Hogtie Horror

Chrissy Entombed

In this clip Chrissy plays a tombraider-esque character who stumbles into the wrong tomb where a cursed emperor captures her and takes her to an underground chamber. He mummifies her and performs a ritual that transfers his curse to her then leaves her bound and trapped in the chamber..

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5831kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 828.1 MB

Download Chrissy Entombed

The Bondage Workout

Cast: Alex Coal

Sexy Alex Coal is a fitness fanatic and has tried every kind of trendy exercise program out there. Today she is going to try out the newest fad.. The Bondage Workout. She brings her rope in a bag and greets the trainer. He tells her to go ahead and remove her tshirt and shorts and begin her stretching. She strips down to her thong leotard and tights, and after she feels good and limber, the instructor takes her rope from the bag and binds her wrists together behind her. She tells him it feels good, so he proceeds to tie her elbows together and wrap the remaining rope strands around her upper chest and shoulders. Things are getting a bit tighter and she is liking the feeling. He grabs more rope from the bag and ties a tight crotchrope over the thong leotard and cinches it in the back. She sits down and he gags her with a long silk scarf. Then he ties her upper thighs, knees, and ankles. He stands back and tells her to go ahead and begin her workout. As she struggles around, she begin.

Duration: 29:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6011kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Bondage Workout

Rose Red Tyrell

Our hot and young Rose Red Tyrell, obedient BDSM sex slave, is still in the dungeon here at Sexual Disgrace. We definitely want to see if she can endure more rough anal sex. This time around, the sybian fucking machine is drilled on the floor and she's kept on with cuffs around her wrists and ankles down by her sides. Our Rose finally meets her Master again with a flip of a switch and the constant vibration of the sybian. Red struggles immediately to contain herself from all the orgasms it's causing. Her Master pushes her hips down, her pressed clit pulsed with intense vibrations, making her ride it. He chokes her a bit. That usually makes his sluts cum harder. She's doing well so far in her slave training. Maybe the anal hook deep up her asshole is helping her continue. Or her Master's cock deep down her throat. She's pulled off the machine and thrown onto a mattress. He fucks her pussy first, pounding her in rough and hard. Her Master wants to shove his long dick down her other pink.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rose Red Tyrell

Swimsuit Model Captured

Cast: Raven Eve

He shoves the ball into her mouth and straps up the harness tightly around her head. She tries to shake it off and spit out the ball, but it's in there really good. She shouts at him through the gag to let her go, but he pulls out more rope. He ties her head harness up to the ceiling and begins tying her up from head to toe, welding her elbows together and making sure to pull a nice tight crotch rope. She screams out in anger! Once she is all tied, he leaves her on the couch and goes to get the rest of his lights and camera equipment out of the car. This is going to be a full scale shoot, and he wants his best gear. As he leaves, Raven sees her opportunity to try for the escape. She struggles and tumbles off the couch and then starts squirming towards the door. The photographer comes back just in time to drag her back over and sit her on the couch. He pulls out more rope.. "This ought to keep you still!" he says as he ties her ankles up to the back of her neck in a tight hogtie. Agai.

Duration: 26:38
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3009kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 612.8 MB

Download Swimsuit Model Captured

Dina - Bondage morning

Our new girl Dina from Russia is tied up in hemp first thing in the morning! She is such a lovely and quiet submissive, and she loves getting tied up as often as possible in her private life! Couldn't ask for more than that!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 251.3 MB

Download Dina - Bondage morning

Inadvertently Arrested

Chrissy answers the door to find a police officer who explains he is looking for a girl on the run and needs to come in and make sure she's not being harbored inside since the girl was last seen in the area. Chrissy agrees and lets him in.  The officer questions her if she knows anything about it and warns her that if he finds the wanted girl inside that Chrissy will be in big trouble. Chrissy denies knowing anything and maintains her bubbly and flirtatious personality as she tells the officer "I'm a good girl, I don't do things that could get me in trouble". The officer explains he is still going to have to search her and Chrissy obliges. She puts her hands up on the wall and the officer pats her down (pov). He moves her hands to the back of her head while searching her. When finished he turns her back around. He explains that he feels like he can trust her but he is going to take extra caution and handcuff her. This is when Chrissy's demeanor changes. She goes from smiling and .

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 453.7 MB

Download Inadvertently Arrested

Little Lanta - cute school girl gagged and tied

Little Lanta is cute! But she is also very very naughty as you may know (if not, google her). She wrote her name on the board before we caught her, but now we have her all tied up in rope. Unfortunately for Lanta, her boobs slipped out as we were tying her. Oh well, nothing we can do about it now! Lanta needs to stay a while, let's just call it detention.

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 447.5 MB

Download Little Lanta - cute school girl gagged and tied

Nyssa Nevers - Angry HuCow

Genres: Bondage, Metal collar, Milking mashine, Gag

Nyssa Nevers! We loved milking her when she stayed at our farm, but she is now in the hands of another farmer, who is probably more brutal and harsh. He leads Nyssa into the room to be milked, and she is moaning through her gag. Placing her on the milking bench and restraining her, the farmer makes sure Nyssa won't bolt. She is a feisty angry HuCow, who needs very secure bondage during milking. The portable goat milker is very powerful and silent, and it will at least triple Nyssa's nipple size. Not a painless procedure, even though the farmer properly oils and massages her udders. Poor Nyssa. Maybe she wishes she was back at our farm.

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nyssa Nevers - Angry HuCow

Christy Cutie in video: Miss Smarty Pants - Part Four

Release Year: 2006
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

Christy just can't stop lying about her abilities to accomplish things. In her eyes, she knows it all! Chelsea, ever the patient and believing roommate, allows Christy to do her taxes. After all, Christy swore she knew how to get it done. The result? A litter from the IRS about some big mistakes and a coming audit. This time, Christy's really in for it, with a humiliating spanking, caning and strapping!

Duration: 13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 617.2 MB

Download Christy Cutie in video: Miss Smarty Pants - Part Four

Everything but the Tits

Graham is already in tears after her first round with the cane, but we're still not done with her ass. A hard strapping across her ass leaves her a sobbing wreck, and she's nearly inconsolable as Alebeard straps her back and then the front of her thighs. Still no tit pleasure for you girl.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1104x832, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 272.7 MB

Download Everything but the Tits

The Confession

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain

We will fulfill a strange request now: a woman believes that she has to do penance. Superciliousness is compensated for with humiliation by the doctor of souls.

Duration: 19:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9696kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Confession

Jenna Ivory

My Master wanted to see me again but went about it much differently. I wasn't sure if I was ready for him again. My throat was still sore from the last session. His slave training is quite intense. But I do love when he leaves me shackled and blindfolded. I feel so helpless knowing there's not much I can do when he has me. I could feel my pussy getting wet. I was so horny I wanted him to take me right there and then. But he made me wait, which got me hotter. The cold leather of the couch kept me shivering. I couldn't take the tease anymore. I need his dick! He finally arrives and waste no time reintroducing his huge cock to me. I wanted it down my throat, far up my pussy in the rough manner he's so good at. I love feeling like his slut to be used whenever he wants. He had me on my back, legs spread in his hands to pound me my pussy. He threw me on my knees, head and hands hanging over the back of the couch, holding my head in place has he rammed his dick deep down my throat at a rapid.

Duration: 28:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 642.8 MB

Download Jenna Ivory

Samantha Grace - Bound in Red

I had the pleasure of somehow getting to work with the one and only Samantha Grace during my Florida adventures.. She was already set to work with Les and the day I was there, and they finished up a little early. Les asked if I wanted to throw a quick tie on her and I jumped at it. Dreams really do come true. Lol. She suited up in red spandex and I tied her up nice and tight. Enjoy!.

Duration: 22:53
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3034kbps

File size: 530.7 MB

Download Samantha Grace - Bound in Red

Pervert sexual stimulation for Renata

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Renata
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Sexy teen slave Renata stimulates and strikes her pussy alternately, which makes her worn out totally. Then Lomp triggers the shocker right on her clit accidentally, which is too much for the Slavic . Lomp would like to make up for it so he orders Reni a game - Lomp style. 25 minutes + 30 minutes hard whipping /uncut/ from Lomp's archive

Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Pervert sexual stimulation for Renata

Hunterslair - Lexi Lane - Left hanging by her cuffed tits

Juliette shows off her bruised ass while the next position is setup. It's not her favorite though. What is supposed to be a tease torment turns into simple torment. Juliette is sitting on the Tremor and she's not happy about it.

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 169.7 MB

Download Hunterslair - Lexi Lane - Left hanging by her cuffed tits

Stretched Belly Stimulation

Chrissy is bound in a deep backbend, her ankles and wrists locked in leather cuffs and chained to each other and a large red ball gag strapped tightly in her mouth. She struggles for a few minutes but is ultimately unable to escape her predicament before her captor returns. He proceeds to grope her naked body and play with her vulnerably stretched belly then he brings out the hitachi magic wand and teases her with it until she can no longer fight it... her body is begging for more! He removes her gag and presses it firmly against her clit until she climaxes... enjoying every minute of her squirming and moaning as she tries to fight it. After she cums he leaves her there helplessly bound while he decides what to do with her next!.

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 427.7 MB

Download Stretched Belly Stimulation