Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Liz Rainbow - blue rope

Our new model Liz Rainbow is pretty! And she is famous too (google her if you want). Always nice to be able to tie up a well known girl! The blue rope is super rigid on her upper body, there is not much room for wriggling, and her knees and ankles are tied too! Of course, we had to hogtie her in the end. Liz loved this shoot so much, she is already scheduled to come back for more!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14553kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 456.0 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - blue rope

Repair Man Revenge Pt 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I'm having a really rough day, traffic was horrible, I was late getting home, then my kitchen sink started backing up, of course just in time for a very important party I'm supposed to be throwing later tonight! I call emergency maintenance and luckily the repair man is able to make it over right away. I try to stay patient while he examines the pipes even though he seems to be taking his sweet time. Then he starts telling me he thinks I'm going to need a part that is going to take a few weeks! I snap and accuse him of not even knowing how to do his own job. I tell him I need a drink and turn to look in the refrigerator when he decides he's had enough of my bitchy attitude and grabs me from behind, hand gagging and smothering me as I fight and struggle to get away, but I grow weaker and weaker and eventually slump limp in his arms as he lowers down onto the kitchen floor..

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8664kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 718.3 MB

Download Repair Man Revenge Pt 1

Silencing The Snoop

Chrissy is a college student sleuth that suspects one of the professors at the university is stealing relics from the Archaeology department. One day she decides to sneak out of class mid day and break into the home where the suspected thief has been seen going. Shes determined to find any evidence she can use to prove he is the thief. She searches the main room before going to the back room to look in some less obvious places, but what she doesnt know is that the professor had a half day at work and is about catch the snoop in the act! He cant believe she had the audacity to come in here. He sneaks up from behind and grabs her, her eyes wide with surprise as he holds a cloth firmly over her nose and mouth until shes XXXX and limp on the bed. He starts stripping her nude, removing her sneakers, exposing her tits from her tiny tank top, and pulling down her sexy jeans and thong. The professor is very pleased by what he sees, but is still pissed off and has to figure out what to do with.

Duration: 13:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7758kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 762.4 MB

Download Silencing The Snoop

Her Secret Fantasy

Last night Chrissy had a dream that a masked man broke into her bedroom, tied her up and gagged her mouth to keep her from screaming! He robbed her house then had his way with her before he left! She was initially relieved when she woke up and realized it was just a dream. It was a pretty scary dream given that the news has been reporting an increase in crime and robberies in her neighborhood, but she also must admit that when she woke up she was really turned on by the idea of being so helpless on vulnerable like she was in her dream. She started fantasizing about it and couldn't stop thinking about it all day!.

Duration: 16:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6305kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 774.7 MB

Download Her Secret Fantasy

Erotic Stretched Belly Play

Chrissy is bound spread eagle stretched backwards over the bondage table. First oil is massaged all over her breasts, belly and thighs. Then the celebrator is used to stimulate her as her belly is groped and squeezed. After teasing her with the vibrator for a couple minutes her restraints are tightened even more so that she is stretched to the max in preparation for the now familiar 'obedience test' with the evil quirt. She is told she will need to endure 18 progressively more painful lashes and say 'harder please' after each strike. She takes the full punishment which leaves her belly well reddened so she is promised a reward. For the remainder of the scene Chrissy is pleasured with the pink double headed dildo followed by the hitachi vibrator while her stretched belly and belly button are sensually played with which brings her to have several intense climaxes. When she can't take anymore she begs him to stop but he keeps going for another minute as she squirms in her bonds unable to.

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 862.3 MB

Download Erotic Stretched Belly Play

Halle Von, Marina Angel

Halle Von is a young curious hot girl next door, craving hardcore wild sex. This hot blond will get what she wants with our Strapon Squad. Leading her lesbian domination session is Mistress Marina Angel, who is no stranger to rough sex, bondage, spanking, tit slapping and face smacks with plenty of sex toys. Marina shackles Halle to a crate and shoves her strapon dildo deep down her throat and pussy. Marina has a butt plug for anal play, fingering both Halle's holes the entire session. First, Halle must worship Marina's feet and eat her pussy. She has to earn all the torment her Mistress has planned.

Duration: 29:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Halle Von, Marina Angel

Marina Angel

Teen sex slave Marina Angel is a world-class submissive, and if this scene is any indication of what level of depravity Marina will someday achieve, her future as a famous BDSM babe is secure! With her little hardbody shackled and her wrists and ankles bound together, her nipples are pumped up while Mistress Esmi and Master Bruno take turns flogging her sweet pink pussy with different whips, but this is just the appetizer! Next, her cunt is lubed and fingerfucked hard by Esmi and Bruno while he also whips her tits at the same time. A clothespin zipper is applied to her beef curtains and then she is fucked to submission by Bruno while Esmi humps her face. Bruno shocks Marina's pussy with a cattle prod while Esmi counts down Marina's orgasm. Marina deepthroats him and then he gives her pussy another pounding in missionary, reverse cowgirl and spoon positions. Bruno blows a huge load on to Marina's face and Esmi scoops it up and stuffs it into Marina's mouth until she swallows every drop.

Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Marina Angel

Stella May

I'm so proud I've proved to my Master how well I please his long and thick meat. This session he wanted to test how well my pussy could take his dick versus the sybian he had me sit on for, well, not too sure how long it was. I thought I did last time, but he disagreed. He wanted to see inside my pussy, gaping me open as wide as possible with his cock, opening it wide. I wish he let me see how it looked. Instead, he rubbed on my g-spot making me cum within seconds. He knows how to make me orgasm over and over. My pussy tightens quickly, yet get torn apart when I see him. He starts me off on my back on a crate, wrists bound down on the sides, legs chained to keep them high in the air. I could definitely take his dick deep down my throat but wasn't sure I could take it in my pussy. The position allowed him to go deep inside of me. I had no choice. My legs and arms were chained down. Then he flipped me over, my wrists still chained to the posts. He was able to go even deeper doggy style..

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3013kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 580.1 MB

Download Stella May

Massage

Misha was still a bit uncertain and 'belt-shocked', after her invitation by Dominique, her belting, and her realisation that she was going to be back in the belt for a while.
Misha is a very shy girl, and she is easily stressed. Usually it is impossible to get this kind of girl to sign a Chastity Deal, you need another person to be with them for support. In the past Deal, Misha had her boyfriend Paul, who helped her to get through the hard moments. Now, here in Holland, I have my gorgeous assistant Dominique, who has an incredible effect on the girls!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 251.0 MB

Download Massage

Harnessed & Hogtied Pt. 1

Chrissy is wearing suntan pantyhose and a sexy body stocking, all covered up in silky smooth nylon then tied up (off screen) and gagged with a ballgag harness for a photoshoot. At the last minute, the rigger decided he would attach her hogtie to her head harness to keep her head arched back for the best photos. This pulled her ballgag into her mouth so tight she could barely even say mmmpphhh! Watch as Chrissy tries to endure her bound and gagged predicament as long as possible and gets visibly more distressed towards the end of the shoot!</p> <p>.

Duration: 8:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 378.2 MB

Download Harnessed & Hogtied Pt. 1

Megan and Bridgette - tied friends

'Can I bring my friend Bridgette?', said Megan. It seemed only fair, as Megan herself was once introduced to us by the legendary glamour model Coxy. Bridgette showed up and her body type was so similar to Megan's, we just had to tie them in the same color and style. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair! These friends are both very fit girls, with nice round boobs. Locking them both in slave collars was even better. Just look at these two, sitting on their knees tied in blue rope!

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps

File size: 459.2 MB

Download Megan and Bridgette - tied friends

Agent Chrissy Vs. The Evil Perfumist

It's a warm sunny day right outside the beach when special agent Chrissy gets a call from her superior to investigate suspicious odors from a few blocks down the street. As Chrissy enters the questionable residence, wearing her sexy tan bikini, she is immediately hit with a pungent odor that has her plugging her nose! "They were right, something definitely is foul!" she says while still holding her nose. She starts searching for evidence of where the odor is coming from and then stumbles across a neglected piece of paper on the couch and uncovers his whole plot! There is a list of ingredients to some sort of magic perfume!! A key ingredient seems to be roadkill, which is causing the smell in the neighborhood. That among a few other scents are whats needed for the evil Perfumist to take control of the city!.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6740kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 575.5 MB

Download Agent Chrissy Vs. The Evil Perfumist

Dorm Room Bondage Prank

Im getting ready to go out when I hear a knock at my door. Its guy from my dorm who has helped me cheat on some tests recently. He tells me about a prank idea he has, which involves him tying me up and then having the RA come in and freak out. I tell him I cant as Im getting ready to go out, but he insists that I owe, so I roll my eyes and reluctantly agree, telling him he better make it quick! He ties my wrists and has me sit in my desk chair as he starts tying my ankles. Now you owe me! I say as I start growing more impatient..

Duration: 14:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9630kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dorm Room Bondage Prank

Shackled Schoolgirl

He never thought it would have been so easy to capture his very own school girl! She was exactly like what he pictured in his fantasies, with her short plaid skirt, white cotton panties, neck tie and even pigtails! To top it off she had pretty blue eyes and nice long legs. He had to have her, so he waited until just the right day when she was walking home late all by herself. He surprised her and knocked her out before throwing her in his trunk. Back at his place, he cradle carries her inside while she is still out and throws her floppy body onto the couch. He hopes she cooperates when she wakes up, after all he doesn't really want to hurt her. While he is waiting he removes her heels and socks, he prefers his girls barefoot and goes to start unbuttoning her blouse for a little sneak peak. Just as he gets her tie off she starts to stir. At first she is quite confused, asking where she is as she tries to sit up. He threatens her and tells her not to do anything stupid. That should keep.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 776.4 MB

Download Shackled Schoolgirl

The Dominatrix: Be Pretty and Tough

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Like every decent Lomp goes to a dominatrix. When he sees the 18-year-old innocent little creature just starting her carreer, the evil living inside him starts to moan.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Dominatrix: Be Pretty and Tough

Sabrina Banks

How awesome would it be to come home and find a beautiful, naked girl upside down on your couch with her wrists strapped to her ankles and wearing nothing but a chain harness, clothespins on her beef curtains and clit, and a big funnel in her mouth? It would be totally fucking awesome! Sabrina Banks is the sex slave in training on the couch, and she's going to be pushed to her limits (and quite a bit further) by the master until a state of total submission is achieved. A rough four finger pussy penetration gets Sabrina squirting like a garden hose in no time, and the cum sprays right into the funnel stuck in her dirty mouth! She gags to swallow it all down, but knows she better, or she?ll pay dearly. The merciless master takes a massive footlong dildo on a stick and penetrates Sabrina?s pussy all the way to the wood. He fucks her fast and furiously with the toy. It looks like he's churning butter in her beaver. Sabrina keeps the orgasms cumming as Bruno switches it up and whips her pu.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sabrina Banks

Living Doll Objectification Part 1

Cast: Akira Shell

Gorgeous Akira Shell loves to be tied down for very long periods of time. She will actually moan and whine when you try to untie her.. Today has been a very long day for Akira.. First she was encased in her silky blue spandex zentai and tied to the bed all afternoon.. And now she will get to spend the night tightly hogtied in her zentai suit!

Duration: 29:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6126kbps
Audio: 317kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Living Doll Objectification Part 1

Jayden Rae

This session was rough. I couldn't believe how sore I was when he finally let me go. The last time my Master had me in his grip, I left tired and weak, weary from all the orgasms he made me have. I've never begged for so much cock before. This time I couldn't scream at all. If his dick was in my mouth, it was deep down my throat. If he was pounding my pussy in, he would pop the ball gag in my mouth or stretch my mouth open with his hands. That was my favorite part. All I could really do is endure it all and enjoy. My arms were tied behind my back, my legs trembling from being kept in his lair all night, waiting for him to use me. He took me from behind, making me take it like a bitch in heat. He'd slam me on the ground and threw me into whatever position he wanted. I loved when he made me sit on his cock, taking every inch down to his balls, and ride him like the stud he is. He kept plunging his dick into me further, spit oozing from my mouth, cream dripping from my pussy. I love it w.

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 578.9 MB

Download Jayden Rae

Chastity Holiday - metal bondage challenge

Not only would the girls be locked in chastity belts in exchange for a free holiday, they also had to start their first Challenge right away! These three girls actually wanted to get a drink and sit by the swimming pool after they got belted, but the landlord had something else in mind.
A metal bondage challenge! The girls had to spend some time doing chores in bondage gear first. First, the gorgeous lioness Muriel was locked into metal stocks that are way more heavy than they look. Patiently, she waited until the other two girls completed getting locked into their bondage gear. Rija would be locked in wrist cuffs attached to her belt with short chains, and the poor Nova Pink (still wearing her tit press) would be locked in heavy spreader bar cuffs.
They really had to cooperate to lock all this gear on, and they would have to cooperate even more soon, because some chores (like laundry) were waiting for them. You have to remember these girls are not slaves and this is not slave labor.

Duration: 6:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11676kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 529.5 MB

Download Chastity Holiday - metal bondage challenge

Natalia Forrest elbow tied!

For more than 10 years we have worked with Natalia Forrest, and she never told us she was flexible enough for elbow bondage. Well, obviously it is very wise not to tell us, but we found out anyway! And now we know, Natalia is going to be tied like this a lot in the future. She was quite angry, and struggled wildly. She wishes we never found out!!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps

File size: 439.9 MB

Download Natalia Forrest elbow tied!