Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Sarah Brooke StableGirl Tied Up in Boots!

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Sexy sarah brooke is a naughty stablegirl that needs some direction and punishment! Sarah has been teasing everyone wearing her stiletto, high heeled knee boots and tight riding breeches! Sarah has been summond to the basement dungeon of her stable master! Here poor sarah will be bound and gagged until she learns her lesson! Sometimes this training takes a long, long time to sink in! Unfortunately for poor sexy sarah her stable master has all the time in the world to dedicate to her training and discipline!.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4127kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 141.7 MB

Download Sarah Brooke StableGirl Tied Up in Boots!

Taped Up Tickle Torture In Socks

I was fast asleep when a masked housebreaker came into my bedroom to find me peacefully asleep in my PJ''s and white ankle socks. This intruder really has a thing about ticklish socked feet and is really curious about how ticklish mine are when he discovers them. He startles me awake and quickly starts taping me up while I beg him to stop and struggle to get away! He tapes up my ankles, calves and thighs and also my wrists and pins my arms to my body! Why does he have to use so much tape!Once I'm sufficiently bound he decides he has to do something about my mouth or else I will be too loud and attract attention, so he adds several strips of duct tape over my mouth to muffle my cries. Then to my surprise he grabs my helpless socked feet and starts tickling the bottom of my soles like mad! I try to scream through my gag and plead for him not to tickle me as I am so ticklish, it even drives me crazy over the socks! I can't help it as my screams become mixed with laughter as the tickling .

Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8684kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 654.0 MB

Download Taped Up Tickle Torture In Socks

Merciless Microfoam Bondage

I'm really bummed out tonight, I was supposed to head out to Vegas this weekend with the girls for a mini vacation, but I hurt my ankle hiking and now I have to stay off my feet and rest for a few days. I'm chatting on the phone with my bestie telling her to have a good flight and send me lots of pictures. Just as I hang up and grab the remote to turn on the television, a man busts through my door, very surprised to see me, somehow he knew I was not supposed to be home this weekend! Must be one of those facebook stalkers! I demand that he leave right away and try to get up and run but my bum ankle hinders me and he threatens me into cooperating and shutting up. He's unsure what to do with me when he notices my medical supplies on the end of the couch, a couple rolls of microfoam tape and some gauze pads for my ankle. I can tell by the look on his face that this is not going to end well for me. He starts tightly wrapping the tape around my wrists and ankles. I struggle and beg him to s.

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9431kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 946.9 MB

Download Merciless Microfoam Bondage

Board Bound Mummification

Chrissy was looking online for someone to do some handy work around her house, and probably should have used a more reputable website! She also should have skipped the part where she mentioned she lives alone and doesn't have a man around to help her out with all the home improvement projects she wants to do! She thinks she scored an experienced contractor for an unbeatable price, but turns out his rates were so low because he has no contracting experience at all! He arrives at her home hours later then they had discussed, with materials that don't appear to be for the job she hired him for. That's because he has alternative plans! She is confused and scared when he starts threatening to hurt her if she doesn't start to strip! She is reluctant but listens to the demanding man. He makes her strip down to just her bra and tights, and she is practically shaking as she worries about what he is going to do to her! He approaches her and ties her hands in front as she begs him to please leav.

Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 760.2 MB

Download Board Bound Mummification

Ebony babe Chanell Heart fucked from both ends, throat trained in strict bondage

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Chanell Heart, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Chanell is a sweetie with a personality to light up a room, but today isn't about her personality. Today is about teaching her throat and pussy a lesson in taking the dick.
Bound in a painful squat with her arms splayed out wide and shackled to two wooden posts, Chanell is completely helpless and unable to do anything about it. A leather blindfold cuts off her vision and reminds her of her place. She is here to be a mouth on her knees for our use. A neck rope is the final touch.
She might not be able to see the vibrator, but she can certainly feel it. The overwhelming sensations rip through her bound body, as the vibrator owns her pussy, made stronger by her unyielding bondage. The pressure of the neck rope sends her over the edge.
While she is still woozy from the orgasms, the cock is introduced to her face pussy. Chanell struggles, but there is nothing she can do. We will train her as long as we see fit. Cranking her neck rope tighter, we continue the throat pounding before shift.

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6780kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ebony babe Chanell Heart fucked from both ends, throat trained in strict bondage

The Bondage Slave Part 2

Cast: Chrissy Marie

This time when he comes back, he informs her he has prepared the dungeon for her, and he thinks she is going to like what he has in store for her. She again tries to struggle and fight, but he scoops her up over his shoulder and carries her up the stairs. Once in the dungeon, she is dressed in a sheer nylon catsuit and high heels.. Her body is bound tightly from head to toe and she is tied in a standing position with all of her weight balancing on her teetering high heels and tugging her crotch rope. He leaves her there to suffer for hours and wear her out. She tries her best to wiggle out of it, but as you can see from this tie, there is no escape for poor Chrissy!

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6092kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Bondage Slave Part 2

Batwoman Vs. The Black Mask Part 1

Cast: Cassandra Cain

Batwoman reluctantly agrees to meet the city's most notorious billionaire to receive a large donation for charity. Of course he has an ulterior motive for wanting her there, and exposes himself as being the devious Black Mask. As she makes her move, she is gassed, tied and gagged, and left hanging in his evil lair. Will our gorgeous superheroine be able to outwit The Black Mask and escape his trap?

Duration: 23:05
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 519.1 MB

Download Batwoman Vs. The Black Mask Part 1

BoundCon Austria - Caprice and Lauren

Last weekend, my big plan finally was revealed! I would be visiting BoundCon Austria (in Vienna) with my ChastityBabes promo team! You have already seen the shirt modelled by Vina, and I am sure you were curious who would be in my promo team!!
Well, I am glad to be able to report that it was a huge success and all FOUR girls that I had invited showed up! They are all ChastityBabes who have appeared on this site before, from 4 different countries, and it was great to see them together!! The first two who showed up were the incredibly hot Little Caprice and Lauren Crist! Of course, Lauren would be locked in the NoSteel, and Little Caprice was perfect for (Donna's) red My-Steel!! Of course, I locked them in collars and gave them the ChastityBabes promo shirts. They didn't know what to expect, and neither did I, we would be walking through huge numbers of convention visitors, while they girls would hand out flyers and I would film them.
We did not expect that there would be another (mai.

Duration: 26:02
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5853kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BoundCon Austria - Caprice and Lauren

Melissa - simple tasks

It's nice to see some girls are dropping by so often, like Melissa, Jenni, and many other top glamour models! They always stay for a day or two, knowing that 'this strange guy' will make them wear chastity devices for the duration of their stay, but they earn good money by shooting and helping me out in the studio.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 248.7 MB

Download Melissa - simple tasks

Polina - reverse prayer challenge

Tiny Polina is tied in a reverse prayer, a challenging position. She thinks she can handle it at first, but then she starts to get tired. Ballgagged and sobbing, Polina tries to move her hands but they are pinned between her shoulders. She starts crying, desperate to get her arms out of those ropes. Poor Polina, she was not ready for this challenge! She needs a lot more practice!

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14560kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 445.2 MB

Download Polina - reverse prayer challenge

Britney - casting day fun

You will love watching Britney in full chastity on her Casting day. She is so cheerful, probably one of the most genuinely positive chastity babes ever! She truly did not mind her tight belt and bra, and she looks incredibly hot with her long legs and slender body, especially the thigh bands and her ass with the chain style belt is a very good combination!
Don't miss Britney waiting around on her Casting day, doing her makeup, spending time in her gear, even chained to the bed for a while by her collar, and just being silly in the dressing room. She is a dancer, she can't help it. She has to move! And yes, she was very aware of the cameras. She's something alright!
'But wait! Why did she spend a day in her chastity gear when it was only a Casting?', I hear you cry out. Shhhh, don't tell her it's not the usual way to do this! I just liked her in her full chastity gear so much I couldn't let her out so soon. Can you blame me? This is a super tall, fit brunette locked in lots of metal .

Duration: 8:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11685kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 746.8 MB

Download Britney - casting day fun

Taped & Tickled!

I am waking up, feeling groggy since I had taken asleepy pill the night before. As I open my eyes, I am frightened by a strange man in my apartment, but realize that I can't scream. My mouth is taped shut so tightly that I can't talk at all. My hand and ankles are also bound by duct tape. I struggle but the tape won't budge. The intruder starts tickling me, which I find strange, at least he's not hurting me, but it's so torturous! I squirm and struggle. I just want the tickling to stop! Why is this strange man here to tickle me?!?! He proceeds to pull my breasts out of my crop top and continue tickling me. I feel trapped and humiliated. He finally stops tickling me and goes to look for valuables around the house. I struggle as hard as I possibly can, but the tape is so sticky. I can't do anything, plus the stickiness hurts so bad when I try to pull it off my bare skin. I'm afraid that there is nothing that I can do but hope the intruder doesn't have any more in store for me. He comes .

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7624kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 601.2 MB

Download Taped & Tickled!

One Pissed Off Pizza Guy

I ordered a pizza but when I went to look for my cash I couldn't find it anywhere! The delivery guy is here already and I'm so embarrassed, I invite him in and ask if he can wait a minute while I keep looking. I give up and ask him if I can just pay him later, but he get's really angry, because this isn't just the first time this has happened and he is fed up and feels taken advantage of! He sees some tape on my kitchen counter and knows just how I will pay him back! I try to tell him I am sorry and he can just take the pizza and leave, but it's too late, he is really pissed off now. He grabs me and throws me onto the couch and starts taping up my ankles and wrists! I'm shocked and insist that he cut it out, but it's not long before he makes it clear that he is very serious! I beg him to stop touching me just let me go but he gets so sick my loud mouth that he rips off my white ankle socks and exposes my little bare feet before stuffing the socks into my mouth! He wraps the tape tight.

Duration: 13:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7589kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 758.2 MB

Download One Pissed Off Pizza Guy

Dominate training for slim slave

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Gigi
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Electro, Single-Tail Whip, Multi-Tail Whip, Rattan Cane

Gigi is back for one film. Her muscles gained by training at cabbage fields are as real as her screams. On the other hand our Gigi's determination is so strong that I dared to lay a wager with Pervert. Neither me nor the viewers are going to be disappointed.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Dominate training for slim slave

Getting Into Her Space

Cast: Madeline Marlowe

The Femme Daddy Goddess herself comes over for a very lively bondage and forced orgasm session.. This video is the unbelievable 25 minute uncut full session. Madeline is gorgeous and my camera person gets every angle as I tie and gag her, spread her open wide with cinchers, apply some painful clover clamps, and then buzz her into one frenzied orgasm after another! Those who are fans of Madeline's won't want to miss this very rare opportunity to see her helpless and cumming!

Duration: 29:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6065kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Getting Into Her Space

Gia Must Atone for Tardiness

Studio: FutileStruggles / Clips4Sale
Cast: Gia

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... A lot of prep work has been done so far, but now is when things start to come together. I tighten up Gia's breast bondage with some thin rope and then I tape up Gia's face. Gia moans and yelps as I clamp her nipples. She moans and yelps even more when I tie them off to her thighs. Gia can't seem to keep her legs still, which means she can't stop tugging on the clamps, which means much joy for you and me! I tidy up the ropes around her ankles and I also tie up her 2 big toes. At the end of the clip, I remove her gag in preparation for what I have planned next. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 514.2 MB

Download Gia Must Atone for Tardiness

Bondage and torture for hot blonde and sexy brunette HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl with naked ass, with naked wet pussy and with naked sexy body plus horny mistress in black panties, with naked beautiful boobs. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the chair. She slaps her ass. She fucks her shaved pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy blonde with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 25:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3927kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage and torture for hot blonde and sexy brunette HD 1080p

Minerva - beautiful struggle

Wow, Minerva was back very soon after her first bondage experience! This cute freckled red head can't seem to get enough of struggling around in ropes! This time we used a natural rope, which is even more restrictive since there is no slack at all. Minerva loved it, she softly moans while struggling for quite a while, she seemed to be in her own place! Nice!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 256.8 MB

Download Minerva - beautiful struggle

Lucy Lauren - reverse prayer and nipple clamps

Beautiful Lucy Lauren is a bondage loving girl! She is very flexible too, and she actually challenged us to tie her in a reverse prayer. Lucy loves a challenge! She was so happy when she was tied up, wriggling and talking about how great she felt with her hands all the way up between her shoulders. Until we brought out the big 2 inch ballgag. Lucy couldn't talk anymore, but she drooled a lot. The nipple clamps were a surprise too, she hates them, but there was nothing she could do now. Struggling too hard only made her nipples hurt more!

Duration: 4:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9731kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 354.2 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - reverse prayer and nipple clamps