Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 3

On this day, Ogres seizes the bounty that stands before him, beginning by directing Cherie to cuff herself on the bed. Once he is satisfied, the ritual of pain begins...Meanwhile, Cherie finds herself in the grips of her Master. What takes place next is a whirlwind of intensity as Cherie is on the receiving end of the whip. Further put through her paces, she is then restrained tightly to the cross and it's time for more poking and prodding and even more heavy flogging is in order before she pressed into a blinding orgasm. Then, she finds herself up on the ladder where her ever loving Master kindly fits her with an anal hook. Obediently, yet painfully, Cherie abides...Her just reward is the clamps on her nipples to even her out. In reality, Cherie's a bad girl however and as the whip lands, Cherie's screams fill the air. She pleads to be let down, to be released from this pain.Next, she is spread wide on the cube, her pussy plied with the pole mounted dong. She cums hard for her Master.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 99.3 MB

Download Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 3

Tied Up, Tickled & Robbed!

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I was watching TV, but more like zoning out in my own thoughts, when suddenly I am grabbed and gagged from behind by a robber! I know there has been a few robberies recently in the neighborhood, but I never expected it could happen to me! I am so scared at what he is going to do to me! He drags me off and ties my arms over my head with rope. This gets me very worried, and my hands and fingers almost immediately start tingling from lack of circulation. Then he starts groping me and tickling me! It's not long before he is even taking of my socks to tickle my bare feet! I am so ticklish, that the torture almost makes me forgot about the potential dangerous situation. It's clear to me at this point he want more than to just rob my house. Then he pulls up my top leaving my bare breasts exposed for him to squeeze and I feel so humiliated! He continues to tickle me and then grabs some ice and starts putting ice cubes down my tight denim shorts! Once he finally stops touching me he says he ha.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7727kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 630.7 MB

Download Tied Up, Tickled & Robbed!

Blind Date Gone Bad!

I just got back from a really dreadful blind date. He was really very boring and it just seemed like he was staring at my tits the whole time. I can tell when he drops me off that he really wants me to invite him inside, but thats the last thing I want, especially since I have to be up for work rather early tomorrow. I tell him that I had a good time and and that I will call him so we can do it again sometime, although I really don't intend to..

Duration: 13:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9684kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Blind Date Gone Bad!

Lola vs. Her Compression Bed

The problem with chains is they cannot be cinched. Any attempt either pinches the skin simply won't work. I like to believe there is a solution to every problem and lucky for Lola it comes in the form of an air mattress. As dozens of chains cross her body they easily keep her secure without any hope of escape. With a flick of a switch Lola's struggles are muted leaving her completely helpless. Movement is limited to toes and fingers as even simple acts such as lifting her head are restricted.

Duration: 17:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 362.5 MB

Download Lola vs. Her Compression Bed

SexuallyBroken Pretty pale Veruca James gets shackled

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

There is almost an honest purity to her dedication to the dick. She doesn't hold back an ounce of herself. The commitment and fervor she gives to every scene is unmistakable and radiates off the screen.

Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Pretty pale Veruca James gets shackled

GynoViolations Helena

This smoking hot redhead is nothing but a thing to fuck and humiliate for her master. Making her eat from 's bowl is just a beginning of things to come. It's not like she minds - she loves it and nothing can make her come better than being completely humiliated!

Duration: 29:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10229kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download GynoViolations Helena

Layla Price, Isa Mendez

We've paired bondage Mistresses Isa Mendez and new recruit _ to unleash some Lesbian BDSM fun on the kinky girl next door, Layla Price. Can she handle a lesbian domination threesome? Only one way to find out. Isa and _ start Layla on the sybian fucking machine, tied down with leather cuffs and chains. She struggles and tries to get off but she isn't going anywhere. These two Mistresses know what they're doing. Price swears she has incomparable deep throat and pussy swallowing talents. When she sees the strapons her Mistresses are wearing, she rethinks taking dick all together. She has no choice. She's deep throat-ed within seconds, both mean girls taking turns fucking her skull in. Both turn the vibration and speed up and down, tormenting Layla's clit. They slap her tits and want to hear her say what dirty whore she is, a nasty bitch. It takes a few slaps and throat pounding to get it out of her. They finally pull her of the sybian and tie her to a wood slab, wrists and ankles keep he.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Layla Price, Isa Mendez

Party Girl Taught A Lesson

Cast: Arielle Aquinas

Arielle is up to her old tricks again. Hanging out on the corner of a busy street, scantily clad in broad daylight.. The officer approaches her. "Not you again.." He quickly frisks her and puts her hands behind her for the cuffs. "Come on man, don't you have anything better to do?" she protests. "Not today." he answers. This is about the eighth run in he's had with Arielle. It started with a warning, and then it moved into arrests. Now it was time for something different. He walks her over to his patrol car and puts her in back. This time, he doesn't run her info through the computer.. He gets in and starts driving, right past the jail. "Hey man, you passed the jail.. Aren't you gonna arrest me and tell me I'm a bad girl?" she jokes.. He pulls up to a house and pulls her out of the car. He walks her around back and pushes her through an open door into a dark room. "Running you through the system over and over doesn't seem to be helping you.." he says. "Time for you to learn a real le.

Duration: 25:02
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 562.3 MB

Download Party Girl Taught A Lesson

Minerva - Introduction

Welcome cute young Minerva to the world of bondage modelling! I am sure many other websites will want to invite you after seeing this, but we were first (yay)! Minerva was curious about being hogtied, so here we go! Minerva nude in black ropes!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 266.2 MB

Download Minerva - Introduction

Lucy Lauren - tight arm bondage

Cute Lucy Lauren from the UK has done lots of bondage, she loves it! Let's see if she can handle this tight arm bondage. There is no chance of escaping these ropes, but we know she will still try and struggle. A big gag makes her moan and drool as she curses the ropes (and the gag), trying to wriggle her way out. Of course, she can't escape, but that makes it all the more fun to watch!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14555kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 471.1 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - tight arm bondage

Cherry Torn - Stuffed and Electrified

Cherry finds herself testing out the prototype version of a design that was inspired by the artwork of Bizzarro. Pulling a steel shaft around with her pussy is not as easy as she thought. But the electrical pads on her ass convince her that she should try.

Duration: 8:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2891kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 191.8 MB

Download Cherry Torn - Stuffed and Electrified

Lazy Luna gets a whacking

Studio: English-spankers
Cast: Luna
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

Luna should have been at work instead she is getting ready to see her boyfriend. She has just been spanked in the shower for being late for work and now she is in real trouble. A session with the leather paddle may teach her a lesson, starting over her pyjama bottoms the paddle does its work and makes Luna take note. Then the PJ's are removed for a good bare bottom leathering. This naughty young lady features in the latest of our Hand Made Films series.

Duration: 10:15
Video: 960x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 151.7 MB

Download Lazy Luna gets a whacking

Strappado Bound Secretary

Chrissy is working late at the office when an intruder suddenly grabs her from behind and drags her into the middle of the room. She tried to get a look at who it is but he is holding his hand over her mouth so hard she can barely struggle! As soon as he lets go she starts asking who he is and what he wants with her, but he quickly starts pulling wads of cloth out of his pockets and packing her mouth with them one by one until it is full to the brim! He tightly wraps tape around her head over and over again to make sure she can't make a sound! Chrissy doesn't understand what he wants with her and now she obviously can't give him any information being so brutally gagged! He tightly ties her up with rope then gets an idea to keep her in place until he is finished searching the place. He attaches a rope to a hook in the ceiling and hoists them up behind her and she mmmpphs and cringes at the intense discomfort! He teases her by lowering her arms up and down and humiliatingly groping her .

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 746.5 MB

Download Strappado Bound Secretary

Penny Pax Tiny little red head

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humilation

Little Penny Pax returns to the pages of the hottest Bondage and Rough Sex Bars site in the world, Sexually Broken. This tiny redhead with huge natural breasts is one of our favorites.

Duration: 16:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 880.6 MB

Download Penny Pax Tiny little red head

Bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for horny hot model Full HD 1080p

Sexy girl with naked shaved pussy, with beautiful body, with naked boobs and with naked little ass plus man in white t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with - hands and legs ropes on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for naked slavegirl with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4361kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for horny hot model Full HD 1080p

Kayla Green And Misha Cross

Off come Misha's sneakers so that her ankles can be bound. Doctor Kayla uses her fierce red-manicured hand to give this girl a good cheek-reddening spanking, then she gets her "patient" out of her top and mini-skirt and just down to her underwear, stretching Misha on her tummy so she can pull up her maroon-colored panties into a wedgie, then pulling off Misha's bra so that she can use that garment as a gag on the girl's protesting lips!

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6340kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 929.8 MB

Download Kayla Green And Misha Cross

Lola Love

I've never been tied to the floor by my wrists. I learned quick I shouldn't struggle. The rope burns too much. I needed my strength for what came next. My Master appeared from behind, his dick hard as a rock. I was afraid of it. It looked like it would tear every hole he wanted to put it in. My mouth was first. He warned me of his love for deep throat. His cock definitely was big enough for it. I couldn't take much of it. I gagged every time he pushed it down my throat. I tried to move away for a break. He would raise me right up for more. He didn't care if it was too much for me to handle. I did get a break, but my pussy was the reason why. It had to endure what choked me. He's so rough. Every time I fell flat to the floor, he picked me up and pounded me faster and harder, reaching deep inside my pussy. Maybe gagging on his dick was easier. It wasn't. He stood back up and shoved his dick in my mouth. My pussy was aching already.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 493.5 MB

Download Lola Love

Standing Suspension

Hotty blonde Olivia Kasady submits to some tight body weight predicament bondage. Wearing a silky blue spandex catsuit, her upper body is harnessed and crotch roped and then she is pulled up onto her toes with her full weight on the ropes. Next her legs are banded together from the hips to ankles and her wrists and elbows are bound behind her. Finally we apply a nice tight bit gag to get the drool going. She hangs there completely helpless, with her toes barely able to touch the mattress, only able to slowly spin around for us, moan, and drool! Featuring: Olivia Kasady

Duration: 26:00
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 587.1 MB

Download Standing Suspension

Natalia Forrest - Tied to the wall and cleave gagged

A new way of tying turns out not to be very secure, as the clever and sexy Natalia Forrest finds a way out of her bonds! She says she doesn't like to be tied up, but why does she keep coming back?

Duration: 6:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 238.1 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - Tied to the wall and cleave gagged

Darina Nikitina - incredible reverse prayer

Darina is back! She did some ultra tight elbow bondage when she was here before, and usually girls can do either elbow bondage OR reverse prayers. But not both. It's a different kind of flexibility. Well, be amazed: Darina can do a reverse prayer! And a tight one! She must be one of the most awesome young bondage talents we have ever seen. It's incredible what this girl can handle. She is one of the absolute best, and she definitely should have her own bondage website! Great gagged struggle too, don't miss this!

Duration: 4:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11683kbps

File size: 387.0 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - incredible reverse prayer