Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

300 updates - featuring Carrara!

When I started this website, I never could have imagined that I would reach 300 updates! That's a lot of girls in a lot of chastity belts!! It has been a great journey, and I feel proud and thankful for the support I have received from you!
I will continue to strive to make CB the best female chastity belt website on the internet, and I will do that by closing the best Chastity Deals with the most beautiful girls, and having the best and most diverse chastity devices that are out there. Always tight and adjusted to the girl, no fakes, no touching!
One brand was missing so far: the incredible Carrara Designs chastity devices from Belgium! Well, I just had to order one from the very kind Walter, who does such an excellent job of making extremely secure devices for girls and guys! This is his latest design: the Carrara female belt, which features an integrated high security padlock (key can not be copied), snap shut locking, and an built in rinsing system that will spray water from a l.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 324.7 MB

Download 300 updates - featuring Carrara!

Ball Tied Business Lady

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Chrissy is at her office sitting in her swivel chair at the end of a long day. She removes her glasses then stretches her legs out on her desk, pulling up her trousers a bit to show her stockinged legs and massage her shapely calves. She gets so engrossed in her alone time that she doesn't even realize a man is now in her office threatening her. He gives Chrissy a pair of long lycra opera gloves to wear "so the ropes won't leave marks". She removes her jacket, rolls the sleeves up on her sating blouse and then follows his instructions, although reluctantly. So he stuffdsa ball of panties into her mouth with a few strips of tape to seal it in thenputs her down on the floor. She is shocked and worried about what else he is going to make her do! He slightly rolls up her trousers up so a part of her stocking covered legs are more visible before he tightly ball ties her with rope. Once she is all snug and tied up tightly in the ball he leaves her to struggle helplessly as he ransacks her o.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6803kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 741.0 MB

Download Ball Tied Business Lady

Jennifer White Roughly Fucked In Bed Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Jennifer White is more then just a tight body and pretty face. She brings the sexual skills to match that body. This one likes it hard and rough, the harder the better. The rougher you fucker the wetter she gets. Her limbs cry out for the the ropes and her holes cry out for the dick. Today is her lucky day as that is exactly what is on the menu.
Bound on our well used bondage bed in a classic fuck me position that keeps her ankles and wrists together, both ends of Jennifer are fully, completely exposed. We simply walk up and sink home balls deep as Jennifer's well trained face pussy takes every single inch. And then it is on with a vengeance. Jennifer is flipped around like a ragdoll as we use her from every end and every angle we so desire.
The bondage keeps her strictly tied and reduces her to her true purpose-to be a bag of holes. She takes it all, a look of bliss across her well fucked face while we keep a hand around her throat. As the cock slams deeply into her tight pussy, Je.

Duration: 10:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6733kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 504.2 MB

Download Jennifer White Roughly Fucked In Bed Bondage

The Clever Captive II: Ransom Denied

The scene begins on a close up of Chrissy's bare feet, her toes pointing into the floor, her soles scrunched. She is phoning her partner at the agency they both work for. They have collected evidence against a crime syndicate and Chrissy is about to come in to review the case. After the call, Chrissy slips on her flip flops and starts to leave when she is stopped by the Villain and the Goon. The Villain orders Chrissy to stand still, keep her hands at her sides, and go along with whatever happens. Bewildered but calm, Chrissy obeys. The Villain then tells the Goon "Tie her up!" The Goon walks up behind her, takes her wrists and ties her hands behind her back. Chrissy talks to the Villain while the Goon binds her wrists. The Goon then secures her hands and walks off screen. Chrissy gently tests her bonds, then faces the Villain. The Villain moves around and looks closely at Chrissy's hands, admiring her bondage, then moves back to face Chrissy. Chrissy asks him why they are doing this..

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 707.1 MB

Download The Clever Captive II: Ransom Denied

In a Good Way Part One Nicki Blue, Pd

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Nicki Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

When PD decides he wants a little more out of her than just a bit of music they find some space for him to play his games. His travel kit came with vibrators, ropes, canes and dildos. That is all he needs to make the most of their time together.

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download In a Good Way Part One Nicki Blue, Pd

Slim Gigi is back for rough domination

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Gigi
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Electro, Single-Tail Whip, Multi-Tail Whip, Rattan Cane

Her muscles gained by training at cabbage fields are as real as her screams. On the other hand our Gigi's determination is so strong that I dared to lay a wager with Pervert. Neither me nor the viewers are going to be disappointed.

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Slim Gigi is back for rough domination

Neck Rope Predicament

Cast: Sadie Holmes

The neck rope.. A lot of trust is required.. Among other things. This was one of my first ties with Sadie Holmes, which just goes to show how quickly our trust and chemistry escalated. I usually do not tie the hands in front of the model.. For me personally, it can ruin an entire bondage video in 1 second. Now there ARE exceptions, like when the girls elbows are tied behind first, and her hands are anchored in front to a crotch rope or collar or something. This video was another rare occasion where I felt it made a better ergonomic for the predicament. She is kneeling with her ankles are tied apart and anchored back to the bed posts. A thick coiled neck rope tied and then also pulled back to the rail behind her. Next, I wrap a rope around her upper torso, tie her elbows out in front of her, and tie off her wrists. I pull her tethered arms forward nice and snug, putting some pressure on that neck rope, and then I double it back, attach it to her crotch rope, and snug that tight as .

Duration: 23:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2965kbps

File size: 540.7 MB

Download Neck Rope Predicament

Black Swan Bound and Helpless

Nyxon is a ballerina dressed in an all black leotard and skirt layered over luscious shiny dance tights, and strict pointed ballet heels. She is rigged up an inescapably layered boxtie, its tied up to the ceiling, and then she is hoisted up onto her knees. She is gagged tightly with a heavy panel gag which is also secured to the ceiling, keeping her head pulled up and looking straight forward. Her legs are frogtied, leaving her balancing on her knee points, and then they are anchored to each side, leaving her wide open and completely helpless. She tries to move, but she can scarcely wiggle a finger in this extremely tight predicament! Featuring: Nyxon

Duration: 25:45
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps

File size: 581.5 MB

Download Black Swan Bound and Helpless

Summer Posttied in Boots! Part-2

Fantastic bondage model Summer Peters looks sexy as hell in a tight sweaterdress, skin tight blue jeans and 5" high heeled, black leather, platform knee boots! This incredible woman readily agrees to be bound to my steel post...In part-1, she starts of with her wrists tightly bound behind her...her legs are free and she waits patiently to be securley bound! In Part-2, I finish tying Summer's legs together then I add a tight crotchrope and attach it to her bound wrists! All ONSCREEN! Summer is a beautiful young lady who really enjoys being tied and gagged and it is a pleasure to have her as my willing, Sexy captive!!

Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps

File size: 295.7 MB

Download Summer Posttied in Boots! Part-2

A walk with Vina

This Chastity Deal with Vina is so nice, she is in good spirits, even if she has been locked in the most metal ever! Collar, belt, bra, and thigh bands! She is so cute, and a little afraid that people will hear the noise of the thigh bands.
They are indeed very noisy, because of two things: the chains that attach them to the belt have extra bits dangling from them (because Vina is quite short), and the big padlock locking her thighs together also makes a lot of noise. Every step is a rattle, like she is shaking something under her clothes. But would anyone know what this rattling-swishy sound is?
There were many people around as the sun was out for the first time this year in Holland. But no one seemed to care about this little girl with the short dress and the big scarf. I always say: the only people who know what this sound is, are probably into chastity themselves. So there is not really any risk of getting noticed, except when I asked Vina to lift her dress or lower her scarf.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11682kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 775.7 MB

Download A walk with Vina

Stripped & Strapped for Tickling!

Chrissy lost a bet, and now she must pay! She was so sure she was so sure of herself this time, that she bet if she was wrong, she would let him tickle her, fully nude! Chrissy is insanely ticklish and hates being tickled with a passion. She also struggle rather violently when being tickle, so he plans to bind her legs together with leather belt straps to keep her from kicking too much, and stretch her arms out over head, to leave her super ticklish armpits exposed and vulnerable. Chrissy tries to get out of removing her clothes, saying that she wasn't really serious about that part! She would rather pay him off at this point, but he insists. She says he's lucky she always keeps her word! As she starts stripping out of her cute crop top, exposing that tempting ticklish belly. Once she is naked he straps her up, adding one above her tits to and one to accentuate the waist and restrict her as she laughs uncontrollably! You can see how nervous Chrissy is as she knows the torture is about.

Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7758kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 807.5 MB

Download Stripped & Strapped for Tickling!

SexuallyBroken Blond bimbo

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Darling, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Her eyes glaze over and gurgled sounds come out around the rock hard jammed down her mouth. The drool flows out and pools on the floor beneath her.

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 540.7 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Blond bimbo

Cougar Simone Sonay blindfolded, bent over a box, pounding

Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore, All Se

In the conclusion of Simone Sonay's live BaRS show, this stunning blonde MILF finally gets the assfucking she so richly deserves. We have been building up the pace to the frenzied conclusion, in which Simone's flawless ass runs into Jack Hammer's 10 inch dick. Repeatedly.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 938.6 MB

Download Cougar Simone Sonay blindfolded, bent over a box, pounding

Sexy Pinup Tied in Lingerie

Cast: Kendra James

Sexy Kendra James is silky satin lingerie.. And then ropes added! She is bound on screen and the camera grabs all of the gorgeous angles and curves. Once she is all bound and gagged, she struggles on the sofa against the tight ropes. A delicious sight that would have made Irving Klaw proud!

Duration: 29:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6136kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sexy Pinup Tied in Lingerie

RealTimeBondage Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Double Penetration, Anal, Deep Throat, BlowJobs, Humilation, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Leaning her against the bed, we make full use of her wide open throat hole. Darling is a deepthroat expert and takes the dick to the base. She can do balls deep and then just hang out there.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

Red Spandex and Rope

Cast: Vanessa Vilano

Vanessa Vilano is finally back. It's been over a year since the last time she was in the studio. She dresses up in a mega-shiny red spandex catsuit, corset, and ankle boots.. Then I tie her up, gag her, and give her a nice 12 or so minutes to try to escape the tie. Some great struggling and big shiny spandex boobs in this one!

Duration: 22:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps

File size: 510.9 MB

Download Red Spandex and Rope

My pantyhose obsession

Mmmmmmmmmm I just love pantyhose ... they way they feel on my legs, the silky feel on my skin - everything. I don't even wear panties when I'm wearing pantyhose because I just adore the way they carress my pussy. Sometimes I even double up wearing a second pair. Watch as I put the tightest pair on now. The double encasement just puts me in seventh heaven. I rub my pantyhosed legs and soon fall into a deep XXXX. When I wake up I am bound and cleave gagged with pantyhose. The silky pantyhose restrains my legs and arms and I roll about seductively getting super turned on by being bound in several pair of pantyhose. I moan into my gag as my pussy gets wetter. They just feel so, so good. Yes, pantyhose is totally my obsession and I am thoroughly enjoying rolling on the bed struggling in my pantyhose bondage.

Duration: 6:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3376kbps

File size: 168.6 MB

Download My pantyhose obsession

Sarah...Tied in Sexy Boots, Sweaterdress and Jeans!

Sexy sarah brooke all tied up in a sweaterdress, jeans and high heeled knee boots! This gorgeous damsel is gagged with a huge ballgag and progressively bound onscreen! Sarah is the perfect captured beauty!.

Duration: 2:37
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps

File size: 172.9 MB

Download Sarah...Tied in Sexy Boots, Sweaterdress and Jeans!

Katie rope bondage session

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

One of the most exhausting machines is actually the double breast pump. Ask any woman who just gave birth, pumping is a real chore, it does wear you out! Everyone's favorite HuCow Katie is back in the barn for some double breast pumping, and there's not much she can do about it because the farmer tied her in an elaborate bondage position, including tied udders with ropes that hold the cups in place. It always takes a long time for any results to appear with the breast pump, so Katie wanders around the barn, unable to stop the relentless pumping on her huge udders.

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14733kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 918.7 MB

Download Katie rope bondage session