Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Melissa - bikini and swimsuit

Cute Melissa came to visit yesterday and it was a very hot day in Holland. She wanted to go to the beach to get some tan, so she was hanging around in her colorful bikini waiting for me to drive her to the Dutch coast. No problem, but I just thought another kind of bikini would suit her better. Melissa should have known, she has been coming here for years!
She was still a bit surprised when I locked her into a chastity belt and chastity bra (and collar of course), and she looked at her nice bright bikini that had been tossed aside. She really did not want to go to the beach in a shiny metal bikini! Actually, she flat out refused to go to the beach in the chastity gear. Strange, because Tiffany has proven that it can be done, and those two are good friends!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:17
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11684kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 720.7 MB

Download Melissa - bikini and swimsuit

Sleepy Schoolgirl Bound & Gagged

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Chrissy Marie has really been asking for it walking home every afternoon in her tiny school uniform which she has obviously outgrown. This has caused her to acquire a rather sadistic stalker who is waiting for the right time to make his move. Today she was driving him insane as he watched her walk down the street in her short skirt and high heels, her tempting curves spilling out all over her place and her white panties flashing him every time the wind blew. Chrissy had a long hard day at school and is very tired, so when she gets home she yawning uncontrollably and collapses onto the couch, instantly falling asleep. Her stalker will be pleased to find she is a very deep sleeper and it will be hard to wake her when she is so exhausted. He breaks in, prepared for a struggle, to find Chrissy peacefully snoring on the couch. He starts to touch her legs and remove her heels and socks, getting a nice long sniff of her socks she has been wearing all day long. He is amazed that she isn't wak.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6793kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 769.5 MB

Download Sleepy Schoolgirl Bound & Gagged

Exhausting Escape in Pantyhose

He tied Chrissy so tight, he was sure there was no way she could escape in only ten minutes time. She is wearing only her silky black nylons and sheer bra, no panties, as she wiggles around trying to get free. He can tell that he did a good job and that Chrissy is quickly growing weary from her intense struggling and tight tape gag. Her frustrated mmpphs start to to turn to whimpers as she worries she may not escape in time, Chrissy really hates losing escape challenges! Will she make it in time?.

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 622.1 MB

Download Exhausting Escape in Pantyhose

Secretary Bound For Discipline

Chrissy is hard at work when her boss comes into her office and starts scolding her about leaving her desk when she wasn't supposed to. She insists she only left once because she really needed to use the restroom, but she can tell he doesn't like her excuse and is still quite angry! He tells her he has something for her to make sure she won't be leaving her desk at all for the rest of the day. He takes out a roll of duct tape and starts taping her body to her rolling chair so that she can barely move! He leaves her there all taped up but just lose enough so that she can still reach her keyboard and keep working for the remaining 6 hours of her shift! Chrissy can't believe her boss did this to her, but she needs the job so bad that she takes her punishment like a good girl, continuing to work while humiliatingly taped to her desk chair. The duct tape will surely ruin her expensive satin blouse and silky pantyhose, but she supposes this is a small price to pay for being such a well paid.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5807kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 768.4 MB

Download Secretary Bound For Discipline

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part3 HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her body. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination,strappado, spanking and torture for horny bitch with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 28:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5598kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part3 HD 1080p

Ava Kelly

I'm so proud I've proved to my Master how well I can swallow dick, especially his long and thick meat. This session he wanted to test how well my pussy could take his dick. I thought I did last time, but he disagreed. He wanted to see inside my pussy, slowly placing a freezing speculum, opening it wide. I wish he let me see how it looked. Instead, he rubbed on my g-spot making me cum within seconds. He took out the speculum and hooked up the fucking machine with a dildo twice his size. I could definitely take it deep down my throat but wasn't sure I could take it in my pussy. I had no choice. My legs and arms were chained down. My pussy belonged to him for whatever he wanted. I hope I impressed him. Maybe I need another pussy test.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2963kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 435.8 MB

Download Ava Kelly

The Almost Willing Participant

Cast: Maia Evon

Maia comes over to visit her friend to see whats new. While sitting on the couch talking, the piece of rope in the corner of the room keeps catching her eye. "Whats that for?" she asks innocently. "It's for tying up pretty girls." her friend jokes. "Really? I've always kind of wanted to try that.. Being tied up." She says. Her friend glances over at the rope and then back at her. "I'm game if you are."

Duration: 22:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 508.7 MB

Download The Almost Willing Participant

Goth Girl Tied In Her Black Nightie

Cast: Vesper Luna

Gorgeous 18 year old goth girl Vesper Luna gets bound and gagged onscreen in her skimpy nightie. Her elbows are bound tightly together and her wrist ropes are pulled down thru her crotch and attached so when she struggles, it tightens! She is ballgagged and left to struggle for us. There is no way she can escape this tie.

Duration: 26:21
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps

File size: 592.7 MB

Download Goth Girl Tied In Her Black Nightie

Natalia Forrest - fitness

Natalia Forrest returns! She hates chastity! So why does she return all the time? Well, the answer is of course really simple: cash. A few days in chastity can make her a good amount of cash and she knows she can survive the discomfort and the frustration, because she did a few Chastity Deals before.
I'm really glad to have her back in Holland, although (as usual) she is complaining a lot about the gear. I locked her into a chain style belt, a collar, and a chastity bra. She was fine at first, but when she wanted to do her fitness she ran into a few problems. She wanted to do squats and sit ups. The squats were fine (kind of), but the sit ups on the bench really weren't possible. Strangely enough, when I came in she had taken her shiny fitness outfit off. She thought it would help (but it didn't).
She complained a lot of course, Natalia is very funny when she is in chastity, she always seems a bit angry, but she is the sweetest girl in the world! It's just her way to express her fru.

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11679kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 598.4 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - fitness

Booted Submission for Nyxon! Part-1

Nyxon is captured in sexy, white patent leather knee boots and black leather opera gloves! This sexy brunette is put through her paces in this series of clips...Nyxon is effectively silenced with a black leather muzzle, panel gag...Tight white ropes are added to restrain her tight, sexy body! Nyxon squirms and struggles and eventually succumbs to her booted submission!.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 167.1 MB

Download Booted Submission for Nyxon! Part-1

Slave Girl Struggling To Escape

When her Master finally returns he finds that Chrissy had already been trying to escape! So he tells her to go ahead and untie herself, save him the work! She accepts the challenge and continues to work on the tight ropes binding her wrists. They are tied even more securely than she thought! After a few minutes he tells her if she isn't out in one minute then he is going to add the nipple clamps again! She frantically tries to escape as quick as possible in order to avoid that! Although she does manage to get her hands free, the ropes encircling her chest and upper arms are way too tight for her to wiggle free from! She gives up, knowing that escaping in time is impossible, and submits to her punishment. He applies the clover clamps which relentlessly bite down on her already sore nipples as he finishes untying her arms. Then he pulls on the chain of her clamps, when she least expects it! She immediately reacts to the intense, painful sensation. Then he removes each clamp one at a tim.

Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 362.0 MB

Download Slave Girl Struggling To Escape

Whining Girlfriend

My boyfriend really hates it when I bother him when he is watching the game, but sometimes I just can't help it when I need to tell him something. Today I told him many times to take out the trash before turning on the TV, but that didn't happen. When I ask him to do it he yells at me to leave him alone, so I tell he can do it after. Later I come back because I wanted to tell him something important before I forgot, and he looses his temper. He grabs me, ties me up to the coffee table, and gags me with a huge ball gag. I was definitely not expecting him to react this way and I am scared and confused. I struggle and try to get free with no luck. My ball gag is in so tight that I start drooling on my own arm as my mouth fills up with saliva from the inability to swallow. I plead with him to let me out. He refuses and proceeds to pull down my shorts and spank me until my ass turns red. He leaves for poker and I'm left all bound, gagged and struggling. I definitely learned my lesson to ne.

Duration: 14:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7701kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 841.2 MB

Download Whining Girlfriend

Self Bondage Seduction

You've been such a great boyfriend lately, I really want to give you a special treat. You're probably wondering what these ropes and handcuffs are for....are you up to try something new tonight? I strip out of my robe into my blue bra & panties and jump right into it, excited to try out self bondage, tightly tying several ropes along my shapely legs and calves. Not bad for having never done this before, I must say. It really turns me on that you like seeing me all tied up and helpless like this..

Duration: 11:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12804kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Self Bondage Seduction

Sadie Santana

Cast: Sadie Santana
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Deepthroat, Torture, Humiliation, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Sadie Santana is a tall drink of water, all legs and long hair. She is a sexual athlete of the highest order and we are here today to put her through her paces. Sadie has had her share of sexual experiences, can she take what Sexuallybroken dishes out? Let's find out. For science!

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 809.7 MB

Download Sadie Santana

Cherry Torns Big Juicy Bubble Butt

Cherry Torn once again presents herself to Mistress MISSogyny for punishment and slave training, and the Mistress rembers Cherrys lithe body and juicy ass and is eager to once again inflict punishment and torment of this willing and eager submissive slut. Cherry is rigged in a standing position: two long steel pipes are rigged to a collar and then they run down to the floor. Wrist and ankle restraints are attached to the pipe so Cherry can shuffle a little but has no real freedom. MISSogyny uses her helplessness to torment her exposed nipples, pinching them with clothespins and then mercilessly spanking them with a riding crop until Cherry is screaming through her gag. Cherry also expresses a desire for spanking, and Mistress sees her big juicy bubble butt and unleashes hell with her flogger and bare hand. Cherrys ass is hot and glowing red after her corporal punishment spanking...this device bondage video will definitely give you new ideas for when you clean out your garage.

Duration: 29:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 644.1 MB

Download Cherry Torns Big Juicy Bubble Butt

Enchantress Sahrye.. Figure Skater Held For Ransom

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Crotch Rope, Catsuit, PVC Boots, Corset, Ballgagged, Squirming, Sub Space, Bound Elbows, Tight Bondage, Helpless

2 nights before the start of the Winter Olympics, Puerto Rico's star figure skater goes missing. Everyone is in a panic and the police are following all their leads, but no one knows where she could be. No one except me.. I've got her in the next room.. gagged and strapped down tight to a bed. Take a look for yourself..

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5901kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 899.8 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye.. Figure Skater Held For Ransom

Pretty In Pink

Cast: Aubree Lane

Aubree Lane.. Gorgeous blonde in hot pink satin lingerie. First we stuff her mouth with a giant harness ballgag and buckle it in tight. I tie her wrists to opposing bed posts, then tie a nice chest harness to keep her centered. I tie a nice tight neck rope to keep her focused. Next her legs are frogtied and anchored back to the bedposts as well. Finally, I add a nice strict crotch rope over the top of those hot pink satin panties and hoist it up to a hook in the ceiling.. Her eyes get big. She struggles, but she soon realizes that no matter what she tries to move, its that crotch rope that is going to be affected.

Duration: 23:03
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps

File size: 515.7 MB

Download Pretty In Pink

Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked blonde part1 Full HD 1080p

Beautiful blonde in blue jeans, with sexy tits, with shaved pussy and with hot ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. He fucks mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3686kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked blonde part1 Full HD 1080p

Amazon burglar overtaken

Sexy amazon burglar Gia Love & I case out a house that I got the intel on. Gia tiptoes outside wearing her skin tight mini skirt and stiletto high heels bending seductively at each window to peek inside. She criticizes me the entire time calling me incompetent and saying I can't do anything correctly. She berates me for being old and slow and is extremely bossy and demanding. She wants to heist the jewels and is getting very impatient. Hurry up she demands. I've had enough of her shit so I drop a capsule omitting some fumes. What's that smell Gia wonders. She continues her search for the jewels, but soon the big tit bitch begins to get drowsy. Gia tries to walk it off, but the fumes get to her and she is soon down and out cold on the floor. The next thing she knows she wakes up with her arms tightly bound behind her back. Her elbows are crushed together and her wrists and ankles tightly tied. Gia gets into a panic and struggles hard to get to her feet. She wiggles and rol.

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3371kbps

File size: 170.8 MB

Download Amazon burglar overtaken

Nadia Tied in Sexy, High Heeled Ankle Boots!

Nadia looks as sexy as ever wearing skintight jeans, a sleeveless turtleneck and killer high heeled black leather platform ankle boots! She was just begging to be tied up in this sexy outfit! Nadia is progressively bound onscreen...She takes a huge white ballgag deep in her mouth to keep her quiet...My tight ropes take to her naturally...Nadia slips into total captivity almost immediately! She sweetly struggles as she watches helplessly as the ropes are added...She is finally tightly tied into an inescapable hogtie and left to struggle!.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:53
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 258.4 MB

Download Nadia Tied in Sexy, High Heeled Ankle Boots!