Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Problem Employee, Part 2

Cameron probably thought this was just another idle threat by her supervisor. A little more extreme than usual, but idle nonetheless. She's been shaking her ass and getting away with whatever she wants for so long now...Her eyes grow wide however when he rolls her over on her back and buries a vibe in her pussy. Her passive aggressive behavior shall no longer be tolerated and this will be her last chance.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 97.3 MB

Download Problem Employee, Part 2

Sleepy Beauty Bound

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I am taking a nap in my bed, fast asleep, when I start feeling a bit turned on in my dreams. Eventually the feelings become so strong that I awaken and notice a strange man undressing me and feeling me up! As soon as I try to call for help he stuffs my mouth with cloth and tapes it shut! He strips me and ties me up, I can't believe he is just going to rob my house and leave me like this. I think of a way to escape, but my elbows are bound so tightly that I don't even have wiggle room for my wrists. Just when I thought he had left, he comes back and starts messing with me more! I'm so afraid at what else he has in store for me, he just said he is sending over more friends to do the same. All I can do is continue to struggle and try to get free before they get here!.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7663kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 772.9 MB

Download Sleepy Beauty Bound

Mummified by the Enraged Electrician

Chrissy was already having a bad day but had a big date planned for later tonight and was hoping that would cheer her up. However whe she was getting ready she managed to blow a fuse upstairs and now she can't use her bathroom to finish getting ready! She called an emergency electrician and wait impatiently on him to fix the problem. She isn't too happy with him when he comes back to tell her that he figured out the problem but it's going to take a few hours to fix it! She insists he has to fix it quicker than that because she has to leave for her date in an hour, but when he tells her there is nothing he can do she just get's even more angry and condenscending toward the electrician. She tells him to just do his job as quick as he can and tries to walk away, but the truth is, he really can't do his job with her bitching at him the whole time! He grabs her and clamps and white cloth over her mouth and nose as her eyes widen in shock! She struggles violently but can't break free from h.

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6300kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 559.5 MB

Download Mummified by the Enraged Electrician

Belt Bondage Surprise

Chrissy was out at a party and ended up going home with a guy she just met. She is feeling frisky and has stripped down to her sexy cheetah print lingerie, complete with garter, thigh high stockings and heels, which she shows off to him, asking him if he likes her outfit. Then she climbs onto the bed asking him what naughty things he would like to do. He tells her he has some ideas. He grabs a small leather strap from the night stand. At first she is into the kinky idea as he binds her wrists behind her back with it. But then he pulls out a ball gag and she looks at it hesitantly. She says we didn't talk about this...to which he responds he doesn't really want her to talk at all, then gags her with it!.

Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 771.3 MB

Download Belt Bondage Surprise

Maia Evon - The Pit and The Pendulum

Maia opens her eyes and finds herself tightly stretched out tied spread eagle on a table. She looks up and sees a razor sharp pendulum dangling over her freshly oiled body and begins to freak out. She struggles and fights, but the restraints hold her securely in place.. Then, the pendulum begins to swing back and forth... She is really scared now. She cries and pleads, but its no use.. The pendulum swings and begins lowering down, getting closer to her supple skin with every pass!.

Duration: 19:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6342kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 957.5 MB

Download Maia Evon - The Pit and The Pendulum

Holly Heart

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits, MILF, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Se

This is what she was born for. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, giving her the look of a sad eyed messy panda. Drool pours out as the cocks pour in.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Holly Heart

Slave Slut's Bound Orgasms

Cast: Sadie Holmes

Slavegirl Sadie submits to some tight leather bondage and objectification at the hands of her master. He drags her into frame by her collar and pulls her into and embrace, holding her by her throat. He grabs a leather body harness and begins strapping her up tight. He sits her up on the table and belts her arms behind her before attaching her to the pole by her neck. Now up straight and at attention grabs a huge ballgag and straps it tightly into her mouth. The drooling begins instantly. Both of her ankles are fitted with leather cuffs over her boots and her legs are pulled spread apart with rope cinchers. Last, he blindfolds her so that she can't see whats coming next. He leaves her there for a few moments to heighten her anticipation. He returns with a hitachi magic wand vibrator, turns it on, and digs it into the front of her satin panties. She shrieks through the gag with delight. He probes her for a moment, then he attaches the vibrator to the leather harness on her crotch with .

Duration: 26:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6111kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Slave Slut's Bound Orgasms

Constance.. Swimsuit Bound and Drooling

Cast: Constance

Sexy fetish model Constance gets crotchroped, upper body harnessed with tightly bound elbows, and then harness ballgagged. She struggles for a few minutes, drooling all over.. And then we tie her harness gag back to her elbows, her to look straight up. Now the fountain really starts as she struggles around drooling and spanking her own ass with her tied hands. All while wearing a Speedo one piece swimsuit and shiny nylons!

Duration: 22:08
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 498.0 MB

Download Constance.. Swimsuit Bound and Drooling

Evgenia Talanina in bondage!

One of the most incredible glamour models from Russia, Evgenia Talanina has an amazing figure! Great boobs and a perfect face! She is such a nice girl too! We might be the first ever to show her in bondage, and let's hope it will not be the last time we get to tie her up. We love tying the most famous and perfect glamour girls, and Evgenia certainly is one of them! Enjoy this picture set and video!

Duration: 6:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14607kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 668.8 MB

Download Evgenia Talanina in bondage!

Katura

Meet Katura, folks. This one just came right out of the blue. And she's another one of those Lydia-style, perfect miniatures that are so easy to carry around and do all sorts of fiendish things with. This is just a short introduction of the lady, an impromptu shoot after a PetGirl shoot. We needed to meet Katura, assess her face to face, and see if she really wanted to go the course with Gordian bondage. This is what we shot, with gear that was really a bit too large for her frame.

Format: real
Duration: 3:54
Video: 640x428, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 25.4 MB

Download Katura

Erin Sinclair Exercise

Erin Sinclair returns, just imagine for a bit of exercise! Lydia has all the accoutrements at the ready and boy, is Erin ready to go! She's even smiling! That's because she loves being put through the paces around here! Let's see if Erin can keep up with the speed that Lydia chooses for her to run along at! Plus, there will be a bit of electricity to deal with!

Duration: 9:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1247kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 90.7 MB

Download Erin Sinclair Exercise

Bound For The Highest Bidder

Yoga instructor Chrissy was locking up the gym after her last class of the night and started walking to her car alone when she was grabbed by a man lurking in shadows, waiting for the perfect opportunity to capture a hot young girl to sell as he is in need of some fast cash. He quickly threw her in the back of his van, cleave gagged her and tied her wrists and ankles with rope for transport back to his home. When they arrive, he carries Chrissy into the house, she was kicking so hard along the way that she lost her shoes, revealing her white ankle socks. Chrissy begs and pleads for him to let her go, she is so confused and doesn't know what's happening! That's when he starts fondling her and pulls up her bra top to expose and grope her big tits. He teasingly asks her how much she thinks she is worth, and tells her to stay put while he goes to start the bidding and find a buyer for her! Shocked and terrified, Chrissy struggles like mad, but only draws more attention to herself and the .

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8252kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 893.6 MB

Download Bound For The Highest Bidder

Bound Seat Belted Struggle

I wake up groggy and confused and look around to realize I have no idea where I am or whose car this is! Last I remember it was Wednesday evening and I was on my way to work out! Now I am tied up tight with rope and my bound socked feet are stuck in the headrest in front. My hands were tied back to the headrest behind me and I am strapped in so tightly with my seatbelt than I can hardly move at all! The more I struggle the more I realize just how stuck I am. I frantically gag talk and try to find a way out of my predicament. It seems that the seat belt was also wrapped around the headrest behind me to keep me extra secure! After some time of struggling I finally manage to work my socked feet out of the headrest, but it doesn't prove very useful, I definitely have to get my hands free, but I've been pulling on them as hard as I can and they just won't break free! I mmpphhh and wiggle in my seat, scared and confused. Just as I want to give up I figure out how to remove the headrest from.

Duration: 10:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6295kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 492.5 MB

Download Bound Seat Belted Struggle

Renata - Renatas desires - part 2 of 4

Now is the shocker time! Dr. Lomp tests Renata's bravery. He has to put duct tape on her mouth to stop her screams. She is very afraid of shocker, as her breathing regime changes as she face the shocker. Eventually Dr. Lomp forces her for self-torture. Watch this fragile girl crying in fear.

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1996kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 258.0 MB

Download Renata - Renatas desires - part 2 of 4

Kendra James - Pole Tied Predicament

Sexy Domme Kendra James gets a taste of her own medicine in this serious pole tied predicament. Progressively tied to the pole in her satin corset and nylons, reverse weighted nipple clamps are applied and her crotch is fitted with a angry Hitachi vibrator. She struggles against the pole, overwhelmed by the vibes... Everytime she moves the tiniest bit, the clamps pull harder on her poor sensitive nipples. Her mouth is propped wide open with a ring gag and she drools all over her gorgeous tits uncontrollably!.

Duration: 19:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6161kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 942.7 MB

Download Kendra James - Pole Tied Predicament

Jj & tony give me my first ride on a sybian

This clip is a fun scene that occurred at JJ Plush's location during my recent visit. JJ mentioned that they have a sybian and I was aching to try something new. Both JJ and Tony Gotcuffs were more than happy to oblige my desire.

Duration: 29:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps

File size: 766.5 MB

Download Jj & tony give me my first ride on a sybian

Tight Spandex Bondage

Cast: Dee Williams

Gorgeous bondage legend Dee Williams submits to some extremely tight back arching bondage. She is wearing a silky silver lycra catsuit, satin thong panties that give her those "superheroine" lines, and a satin corset. She starts out into the clip already tied in a super strict oppositional hogtie. She squirms as long as she can and then she hits the brakes. Time to get her out. Once she is let down and the gag is removed she reveals that the corset was tight and she was on the verge of passing out. We can't have that! A little lesson here to ALWAYS pay attention to your partner in bondage and have an escape plan if they get into trouble.

Duration: 25:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6084kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tight Spandex Bondage

Bound in Leather

Cast: Lydia Vengeance

As the video opens, Lydia is looking extremely sexy in her Winterfetish mesh catsuit, satin corset, and blue satin panties that match her hair. She is wearing a loose leather armbinder and playfully swinging her arms and joking around. Shiny comes in and adds some leather straps around her elbows and wrists that tighten the armbinder and theres an immediate change in her playfulness.. She remarks that she can't move her arms at all. This escape challenge is already impossible. A leather harness is then applied over the top and strapped on tightly around her torso. Next a harness ballgag is pressed into her mouth. Her lips quiver around the large red ball as he pulls it tight and fastens it. He tells her to sit down on the bed and begins tightly belting her legs together. As she lays down on the bed to begin her escape challenge, her arms start to tingle and she taps out. We remove the armbinder and the torso harness and apply a tight leather bolero straightjacket instead. Now fully .

Duration: 22:48
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

Download Bound in Leather

Lena - loving the ropes

Beautiful Lena loves the ropes! We tie her up in a box tie, with her legs tied (in the video clip). She struggles a little to feel the ropes on her body, her arms are pinned behind her back and she is very exposed. This is what Lena loves! Such a stunning girl!! We will definitely go back to her house to tie her up more!

Duration: 6:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14599kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 677.0 MB

Download Lena - loving the ropes

Leila Smith versus the magic wand harness

Beautiful redhead Leila Smith seemed to be ready for a nice challenge, even though it was her first time in bondage! We strapped her into a bolero style straitjacket for a good view of her boobs, and then we strapped a magic wand harness to her pussy. Soon, Leila Smith found out that she could switch the magic wand on with her toes, and she really enjoyed the vibrations. The problems started when she accidentally turned up the speed to full power and found that she could not move her legs anymore to switch off the wand. True story! She came and came and came, sweating and panting, we eventually had to rescue her from this predicament! Real orgasms! Must see video!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 180.6 MB

Download Leila Smith versus the magic wand harness