Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Darina - shock belt

This idea had been on my mind for a while, but I was a bit hesitant to do it. Shocking a girl in a very sensitive area is not for the faint hearted. And chastity belts are metal, so I had to find out a way to isolate the prongs from the shock unit so I wouldn't short it out or electrify the entire belt!
Finally, I made a prototype. Now I just needed a girl crazy enough to test it. Someone who is not afraid. Ever. Remember Darina from Russia? She did an entire day locked in 4.5 kilos of steel, smiling all the time! She thinks my challenges are fun and she loves prize money, so she was a perfect candidate for the first test of the Shock Belt!
Fortunately for Darina, the unit can also be set to vibrate. So I got off to an easy start, testing the vibration, which was already a little scary for her. Not knowing when I was going to press the button was probably more of a tease than the actual vibrating of the belt. It is a very powerful unit so I could make her belt vibrate very hard! Dar.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14634kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 914.4 MB

Download Darina - shock belt

Pretty Pet Sitter In Peril

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Chrissy Marie is a part time pet sitter who has been watching over a new client's pet for the past week while he was out of town. Or so she thought. Turns out he never went out of town and has been spying on her when she would come over to feed his pet! Today is supposed to be her last day which means it's his last chance to make a move. Even though he won't be needing her pet sitting services anymore, he could definitely use her for some other services!.

Duration: 13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 607.5 MB

Download Pretty Pet Sitter In Peril

Tummy Baring Tease Tied & Tortured with Hot Wax!

He wanted to teach her a lesson for always walking around school in skimpy clothes, showing off her body and making it impossible for him to concentrate on his work. He has everything planned but now he has to somehow lure her over. He knows Chrissy has been complaining about not getting enough hours at her job, so he offers to pay her for some tutoring if she could come over to his place later that evening. She agrees and of course when she shows up she is dressed in an impossibly slutty outfit, basically asking for it. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra either with her perky nipples showing through her tight white crop top. That set him over the edge and he couldn't resist for but a minute before he knocked her out and carried her off to his bedroom..

Duration: 11:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6774kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 581.8 MB

Download Tummy Baring Tease Tied & Tortured with Hot Wax!

Chrissy & Chichi: Roped Up Roommates

Chrissy and Chichi are roommates who came home to find a stranger in their house! He made them strip down to their undergarments and nylons then tied them up, leaving them helplessly struggling as he continues searching their house for valuables. The girls are afraid to call out for help because of what else he might do to them, but eventually Chrissy insists they have no other choice. So the girls start crying out for help, hoping one of the neighbors might hear, but no one comes to their rescue in time. The intruder returns, angry at the girls for not staying quiet. He is prepared with some panties out of their hamper to gag them with. As he stuffs the dirty panties in Chichi's mouth Chrissy gets angry and starts insulting and trying to kick him away. Now he is going to make her pay for putting up a fight. He finishes cleave gagging Chichi then goes to get something extra special to gag Chrissy with. He returns with a roll of white micro foam tape. He stuffs the other pair of pantie.

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 729.9 MB

Download Chrissy & Chichi: Roped Up Roommates

Jenna Ashley

Rumor has it that Jenna Ashley is the biggest whore ever! We're not sure where this terrible rumor started, but it was probably here. That's because it was here that sweet, innocent-looking little Ashley with her supernaturally shapely body showed us just what she is capable of when properly trained and dominated. BDSM, bondage, rough sex, humiliation, submission, all of these things excite and stimulate Jenna. Blistering leather cropping, flogging, and hand spanking of the ass and tits is administered while she is riding the Sybian turned up to full speed, the unbreakable Jenna gives Bruno a deepthroat blowjob to prove what a foul slut she truly is, but she gags on his giant dick until she starts crying. Don't cry, Jenna. Nastier whores than you choke on well hung Bruno's party-sized cock. To complete her training and humiliation, the master tunnels out her cum cave until he works up a massive cumshot he shoots into her mouth, and then assists her in swallowing it all down with a few.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7731kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jenna Ashley

Darling Facefucked In Blowjob Machine, Massive Sybian Orgasms!

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Big Breasts, Big Butt, Big Dick, Black Cock, Black Pantyhose, Blonde, Blonde Slave Training, Face Fucking

We start off with tight tit bondage that juts Darling's huge tits up and outwards before dropping her down to her knees. Her knees is where she will stay. Time to use that throat. In addition to that six pack, booming ass and massive breasts, Darling has an impressive set of well trained holes. This cougar is a three hole slut of the highest order.
Strapped into the blow job machine on top of a sybian is a sure fire recipe for brain melting orgasm overload. Brain melting orgasms are Darling's favorite. We flip the switches and as the machine roar to life we make full use of her open mouth. Darling drools and cums and screams. This level of overload would break most, but Darling is just getting started. This is her happy place.
We take our dazed and confused fucktoy out of the blow job machine and have her assume a basic waiting slave position while we set up the next position. Today promises to be fun...

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Darling Facefucked In Blowjob Machine, Massive Sybian Orgasms!

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part1 HD 1080p

Sexy blonde with big boobs, with hot naked ass, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, hogtie, domination, torment and torture for hot slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large basement.

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6036kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part1 HD 1080p

Bound in Red Rope

Cast: Nyxon , Sarah Brooke

This is actually 2 separate videos that were too short to use on their own, so I combined them into a 2 for 1 update. Both girls tied in red rope and corsets What a deal! In the first half, a sexy satin clad Sarah Brooke is neck roped to her elbows and tied down to the bed in an interesting crotchrope predicament. This was the shoot my DSLR camera finally crapped out, so the image/ color quality was starting to deteriorate.. And I end up piecing it together for 10 minutes worth. In the second half, Nyxon is dressed like goth girl Abby Sciuto from NCIS complete with pigtails and a black satin blouse/girdle combo. Nyxon hadn't been feeling well the day we shot this, so as the ropes got a little too tight around her chest and arms in the rigging, she tapped out. She looked gorgeous and the tie would have been really cool, but we cut agreed to try another day. Heres the 10 mins of footage we got..

Duration: 22:03
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 493.8 MB

Download Bound in Red Rope

Anahí - Locktober report 1

Anahí has been keeping me updated with selfies and messages every day, and she is doing fine so far. It has been already 9 days! Okay, there was a moment when she didn't feel so great, but in general she has been cheerful and very much herself: happy smiley Anahí!!
This red My-Steel is her own belt, so she is used to it and it is formed to her body. It makes a Chastity Deal much easier if there is no extreme pressure points that can pinch or damage skin. She knows how to use the toilet (she rinses in the shower after using the toilet) and she can keep herself reasonably clean. Anahí has only come over once, to take a shower at the Chastity Mansion, supervised of course. I still have the keys right here, and I love the idea that she is unable to take it off without travelling all the way over here, an hour on the train.
I have no doubt she will make it. She is determined to get her prize on the 31st and I don't blame her! It's just sad that it will be only 1 month, I'm sure the 31st .

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14689kbps

File size: 764.2 MB

Download Anahí - Locktober report 1

Mandy Slim - One Bar Prison challenge

Tall Dutch blonde Mandy Slim found out about our One Bar Prison challenge on Twitter. Like many girls, she did not believe that one bar can be enough bondage to hold a girl in place. So she came over to take the challenge! I told her to bring her tallest heels, and she looked awesomely fierce! She was so curious about the One Bar Prison, touching it and lubing it up, so we got right down to business. The special metal plug was inserted very carefully, with Mandy halting the progress a few times to find her position. All she could do was stand up very straight. She tried and tried, but she could not escape this evil device! Another victim of the One Bar Prison!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11673kbps

File size: 376.1 MB

Download Mandy Slim - One Bar Prison challenge

Batgirl Chrissy vs Catwoman's Henchman 2

The story picks up where we left off with Batgirl bound and gagged. Catwoman's henchman has returned and is having his way with Batgirl. She is awake but under the influence of the sleepy horny drug and she moans through her gag as he alternates fondling and hand gagging her for a few minutes before he rags her out again..

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 643.9 MB

Download Batgirl Chrissy vs Catwoman's Henchman 2

Hogtied for the Holidays

Chrissy has been a very naughty girl this year so she gets to spend her holiday tightly elbow bound, hogtied and tape gagged under the tree for your enjoyment! She is sure to stay warm in her Christmas onesie as she squirms around trying to find a comfortable position to spend her predicament in. She looks up at you helplessly with her big blue eyes as she struggles against her bonds, mmmpphing in her discomfort, but it's no use and she can't loosen the ropes at all, if anything all her pulling and tugging with her bare feet made them even tighter! Perhaps she will learn her lesson and be an extra good girl for you all next year!.

Duration: 10:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6280kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 469.9 MB

Download Hogtied for the Holidays

Trapped In Imprisonment

For the last year Chrissy has had but one goal in mind... escape. Now Ashley Lane has been captured and restrained alongside Chrissy after signing her own fateful contract. The two girls struggle to escape, working together in an attempt to untie each other. Unfortunately they don't get very far before they get caught in the act and are sternly punished by having their hands wrapped in microfoam tape! The girls proceed to complain and berate their captor and are quickly met with matching ballgags and microfoam strips of tape over their mouths to keep them extra silent.

Duration: 17:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5816kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 740.4 MB

Download Trapped In Imprisonment

Strokes For Roxy: Part 1

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Pain, Rattan Cane

Roxy isn't a coward. She took on 200 strokes and I will determine the body part, the strength and also the instrument.

Duration: 19:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Strokes For Roxy: Part 1

The Bondage Slave Part 3

Cast: Chrissy Marie

Chrissy has been taken to the dungeon where she is dressed in a sheer nylon catsuit and high heels.. Her body is bound tightly from head to toe and she is pulled into a kneeling strappado position with her high heels tied onto her feet. With her legs tied painfully apart, she twists and turns.. There is no escaping as she dangles by her yanked back arms and super tight crotchrope. He again leaves her there to struggle and contemplate her new existence as his bondage slave!

Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6012kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Bondage Slave Part 3

Tight bondage, suspension and torture for naked slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Beautiful young blonde with sexy body, with small naked tits, with naked little ass adn with wet pussy plus man. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs, pussy, ass and belly on the floor. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass, with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for a very hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4526kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, suspension and torture for naked slavegirl Full HD 1080p

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood

Made Masturbation

We have shoot the entire day. Master really knows me better than anyone - He knows I get horny everytime, but that doesn't means He allows me to cum everytime during or after shootings. Sometimes He just get me to the edge , then deny me pleasure . He really knows to keep my desire by denial, He really knows to play with my emotional buttons until I become just a doll in his hands .

Duration: 6:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 102.0 MB

Download Made Masturbation

Noa - impaled

Noa is back! We just knew this teen cutie would be too curious to stay away for long! And this time, we are taking it a big step further by giving her the One Bar Prison challenge! Slender Noa has a nice thigh gap, so she is perfect for our One Bar Prison with the missile head dildo. On her cute high heels, there is absolutely no escape for her, not even a chance. She can't lift herself up to get enough height to escape, even though her hands and feet are not bound, this is still a bondage device. A 19-year old girl impaled on a heavy metal dildo! Noa certainly is gathering new experiences fast!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11684kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

Download Noa - impaled