Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Squatter boy squashed by mother daughter duo

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

My pretty daughter Raquel Roper and I rented a gorgeous house for the weekend. We are totally looking forward to spending time relaxing. Raquel goes off to check out her bedroom and I hear her scream. I run in there to find out what's wrong and there is a scrungy long haired male squatter lounging around in his boxer shorts. Oh no!!! This isn't happening here. We high five each other and move in quickly to double team the pathetic loser. Raquel grabs his long hair and XXXX his mouth open then she shoves a big rag in it and wraps his head very tightly with thick electrical tape until he is silenced. He grunts and groans through his gag as we start tying him up. Raquel binds his knees together and I tie up his arms behind his back. The squatter Russell Grand moans and struggles, but he isn't going anywhere. We laugh and make fun of him and I come up with a great idea to use him as a party favor tomorrow when my friends come over. Raquel taunts him calling it a cougar gang ba.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3386kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 225.2 MB

Download Squatter boy squashed by mother daughter duo

Sexy Agents In Distress!

Chrissy and Khristall are long time partners down at the bureau and have become great friends over the years. They are so close that they are now living together as roommates. They are getting ready bright and early one Monday morning, chatting about what to have for breakfast, when all of a sudden the doorbell rings downstairs. Chrissy is already ready so she volunteers to go check who it is, although it is strange to have a visitor at this hour of the morning. Just as she is about to get the door she is grabbed by a masked intruders who hand gags her and XXXX her back into the living room. She asks who he is and he reveals his face, she recognizes as a bad guy she put away for what was supposed to be a very long time, but he escaped and is prepared to get revenge! Before Chrissy can say another word he starts wrapping tape tightly around her mouth and head several times to shut her up, all while Khristall is upstairs probably with the hair dryer on totally unaware of the danger they.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5756kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 645.3 MB

Download Sexy Agents In Distress!

Shackled & Stretched

Chrissy is enjoying a relaxing evening at home when all of a sudden a police officer shows up at her door. She knows she hasn't done anything wrong so she doesn't hesitate to let him in, asking him what seems to be the problem? He tells her he has a warrant for her arrest due to failure to appear for jury duty. She insists she didn't receive a notice and that there must be a mistake, she is a model citizen and would never break the law on purpose! He insists that he will have to take her in anyway as she pleads for some other way to take care of this! She doesn't understand why he is being so hard on her! What she doesn't realize is the man isn't a police officer at all, but someone who has been stalking her for some time and is using the disguise as a way to see her bound and gagged for his enjoyment before selling her off for profit. He orders her to lay down on the ground with her hands behind her back and she obeys, although still insisting she is innocent and that handcuffing her.

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6570kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 540.4 MB

Download Shackled & Stretched

She Should Have Just Gone To Work!

Chrissy is an arrogant and self-centered high paid businesswoman who is at home and is just about to leave for work when she hears a knock at her door. She opens the door to find our villain who is pretending to be a gas company employee who is stopping by to check for gas leaks, but it's really just a front for his burglary enterprise. She seems rushed and doesn't really want to listen to the guy, but he tells her that he needs to go in and check for leaks and that it could be very dangerous if he doesn't. She sighs obviously bothered by him but decides to let him in and tells him to hurry up so she can go to work. He comes in and proceeds to get to work. However he needs Chrissy to leave so that he can get on with stealing her possessions. He starts off by asking if anyone else is home. Chrissy naively doesn't think anything of this question and responds with a no and that her husband is away on a long business trip. He then tells her that this job is going to take a while and that .

Duration: 17:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6321kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 838.0 MB

Download She Should Have Just Gone To Work!

Domme Gets Owned

Cast: Reagan Lush

Goddess Reagan is the baddest bitch on the block, known for her merciless "sessions" where she makes grown men cry and beg. Today's dungeon session gets a little out of hand when the new slave revolts against his mistress. He holds her down and ties her arms behind her tight. She barks orders at him and demands that he release her immediately. This only fuels the fire. He reaches into her nightstand, pulls out the largest ball gag she has, and crams it into her mouth. She fights and spits, but he buckles it in tight. Now angrier than ever she hisses at him to let her go. He grabs the rope hanging from her wrists, yanks it up between her legs, and ties it off around her waist, taunting her as he does. He shoves he down onto the mattress and finishes hogtying her. He leaves her to struggle, threatening to leave her till morning if she doesn't beg him to let her go. He doesn't make it easy on her, running his filthy slave hands over the goddess' breasts and inner thighs. She is now dro.

Duration: 19:43
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 443.0 MB

Download Domme Gets Owned

Bondage, domination and torture for two horny brunettes Full HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl with small naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with little hot ass plus horny mistress, in black blouse, woith big boobs, with hot ass and with beautiful body. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts and chains on the table. She spanks her. She fucks her wet pussy and ass with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, torture and spanking for sexy bitch with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3758kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, domination and torture for two horny brunettes Full HD 1080p

Layla Price

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Layla Price
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

Red ball gag in her mouth, tight rope around Nikki's wrists and ankles, sat on the sybian fucking machine. It's turned on and her Master widens her mouth for his massive dick. He makes her give him a deepthroat blowjob, pushing his meat in as far as it can go, bobbing and slapping her head on it.

Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Layla Price

Heavy Chains and Satin

Cast: Cassandra Cain

Cassandra awakens from a daze to find herself in heavy steel chains and shackles. She is gagged with a super tight ballgag that is pushed so far back in her mouth, she almost chokes on it. She reaches up to pull it out or loosen it, but the shackles are padlocked to her waist and crotch chain.. Plus her elbows are chained back behind her.. So she can't reach up! Frustrated, she stands up and tries to walk. Her ankles are hobbled just a few inches apart, so tiny steps are all she can manage. Again she tries to dislodge the troublesome ballgag, only succeeding in drooling all over. Oh what's this? Her phone has been overlooked by whoever did this to her and is just sitting on the edge of the couch! She hobbles over to it and struggles to bend over and grab it. She plops down on the couch and tries to dial out to the police. A strange man steps into the room and grabs her phone away! He puts it on the table and then sits down next to her. He gropes her helpless body through her satin ni.

Duration: 23:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6359kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Heavy Chains and Satin

Vivienne's Red Dress and White Ropes

Vivienne has had quite the difficult day. She came for a photoshoot and once she got dressed and then was ready to shoot, the photographer started binding her up. She really should read the small print more often on these wild modeling contracts. He left her in the room to struggle on the chair, dressed like she was and helpless to remove the giant ballgag out of her mouth. Eventually he moved her to the floor and added a little bit of rope making it impossible for her to extend her legs. No walking or hopping or even scooting across the floor to safety for her. No, sadly she was forced to wriggle on the floor before falling over to one side and having her secret places exposed to the lecherous photographer...

Duration: 6:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5169kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 241.9 MB

Download Vivienne's Red Dress and White Ropes

Seven is Back

Baby Doll lurking in the wings with an evil grin on her face is probably not adding to Seven's peace of mind. Everyone knows that even though Baby Doll is a submissive most of the time, she can be a devilish top once she gets her hands on a helpless woman. And we all know she lusts after Seven's lush firm curvaceousness. She's made no secret of that.
This week we have Charlotte, Seven (caught with her panties around her ankles), luscious Lydia and, last but not least Rudy, our ever vigilant killer attack cat who protects the ladies. During a brief relaxed period between shoots for our new movie, Charlotte expressed the desire to take a spin on the Slut-Puppy. Far be it from us to refuse to tie up a lady in rubber and put her in a provocative and vulnerable position.

Duration: 4:30
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 798kbps

File size: 31.7 MB

Download Seven is Back

Babysitter trouble worsens

Pretty Valora is stuck babysitting her uncle's kids and she can't wait for their bedtime. She smiles and thanks the brats for bringng her a hot cup of tea and she sips it as they get ready for bed. The next thing Valora knows is that she's tightly bound to a chair in the living room. She struggles frantically in the bondage demanding that they untie her. Valora notices an older woman peeping in the window and she desperately tries to get the woman's attention. The woman enters and Valora is relieved. Please, please hurry up and untie me she cries, but instead I grope and maul her hot young body. Wow, your abs are so developed I coo. What a pretty young thing you are. I grope her bound body and Valora protests. I try to get her to reciprocate my affection, but she is appalled. I untie the bandana around her neck and XXXX it into Valora's big mouth gagging her. I tell her that I was the one who gave the little brats the tea and that I've had this planned. Valora's eyes wide.

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3392kbps

File size: 206.4 MB

Download Babysitter trouble worsens

She Woke Up Rope Bound & Wrapped In A Rug!

He struggles as he carries in what appears to be a rolled up carpet, but when he drops it on the ground it becomes clear that's not all that he's brought with him. Tightly rolled up inside is a pretty young girl he captured and with a strong sedative to keep her quiet while he stashes her at his hideout for the night. He will need to use her as bait to get what he needs. In order to conceal her during transport he found a carpet and wrapped her up in it! He was told that with the amount he gave her she would be out for the whole night, but soon after he leaves her alone Chrissy starts to wake up. She is very groggy and confused, looking around and wondering where she is and why she can't move. She can wiggle her toes and barefeet, but otherwise she is trapped! She starts to panic as she realizes that she is stuck in a rug and she is in a strange place and doesn't remember how she got here! She starts calling for help and frantically trying to wiggle and roll out of the rug. After qui.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6348kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 671.4 MB

Download She Woke Up Rope Bound & Wrapped In A Rug!

Escape Challenge Competition

Wolfe for a fun and thrilling escape challenge! This was part of a collaboration shoot where Master Matt and Daniel from Hollyrope got the bright idea that whoever could tie the tightest and most inescapably would be the winner and the other would have to buy a round of drinks after the shoot! Janira, with her competitive personality, decides she wants in on the contest too! Master Matt ties me up, Janira Wolfe ties up her sister Izzy, and Daniel ties up Janira. Once everyone is bound and rather unnecessarily gagged, the competition begins! Of course me being the contortionist I am, manage to escape first, but it does take quite a while as everyone tied so tightly in an effort to win the competition. Wait a minute, I should have stayed tied up so he would win! Oh well, it's okay Master Matt, it's not a measure of your rigging ability, I'm just a rather experienced escape artist. So now the competition is between the sisters, or actually between Janira and Daniel! Who will escape first.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8715kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Escape Challenge Competition

Wrists to Ankles

Cast: Rachel Adams

Rachel tells her boyfriend "Its been a really long time since you tied me up nice and tight.." Sitting on her chair, he ties her wrists together behind her and then her ankles together.. She pulls her hands to the sides looking at the ropes. "You know, I'll bet you could make this tighter.." she taunts.. He pulls her down to the ground and binds her elbows and then ties her knees together. Then he pulls her wrists down and anchors them underneath her ankles. He pulls a satin scarf between her teeth and tightly cinches it. "Is that tight enough for you dear?" he replies.. Now completely helpless and unable to move an inch, she is satisfied.

Duration: 20:41
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps

File size: 465.5 MB

Download Wrists to Ankles

The Bondage Slave

Cast: Karly Salinas

Sexy slave Karly is a very obedient little sub. She loves it when He uses her leather cuffs and the heavy chain on her. He pulls her (already bound and gagged) into the room and has her kneel down. He puts his hand under her chin and raises her face up to meet his gaze, reaffirming his dominance. He asks to to rise up and sit on the couch.. where he readjusts her bonds, chaining her collar down to her ankles, and adding a blindfold. "Stay like this until I come back her you.." She sits there patiently waiting. When he returns, he has decided he is going to play a little game with slave Karly. He again asks her to rise, and this time to lay down on the floor. He attaches the chain behind her and locks it from her head harness to her ankles. He then attaches her wrist cuffs to the chain with a click of a padlock, and again blindfolds her. She struggles for a few seconds, blindly rolling around helplessly. He informs her he is setting the key down for her to find, and that she will be t.

Duration: 29:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6246kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Bondage Slave

The Xmas Surprise

Whitney and Nyxon are both out having fun at a company Xmas party. They thought it would be cute to dress up as Santa's sexy helper elves and their spandex catsuits were a hit. Whitney comes home a little early. They video starts with her already apprehended by the robber and hogtied in the bedroom. She squirms around but its no use.. Then she hears a noise that makes her shudder.. Keys in the lock.. Nyxon's home! OH NO! She screams as loud as she can through her ballgag, but its no help. Nyxon comes stumbling in the door and is also immediately grabbed up and tied tight in a reverse prayer. The robber brings her into the room where Whitney is tied and the girls moan frantically! He sits Nyxon on the bed, ballgags her, and takes a few minutes to fondle and grope the gorgeous girls through their spandex suits.. He loves how their nipples poke through the shiny silky material.. Gaining his composure and remembering there's a house to rob, he shoves Nyxon to the floor and hogties her as.

Duration: 26:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6145kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Xmas Surprise

The Catsuit Part 1

Cast: Cobie

Cobie is a world class model and moves elegantly in her Winter Fetish catsuit. First we tie a nice tight crotch rope and "butt lifter" harness on her and let her crawl around on the bed, getting the full experience of its restricting yet rewarding properties.. Next we tie her arms behind her. Tight. Welding her arms together at the elbows, mid forearms, and wrists.. Next we layer over the top of those tied arms with an upper body harness, and Cobie remarks on the tightness. Again we leave her to feel out the tie for a few moments. We lay her down on her stomach and ballgag her. She struggles around, but she cannot do anything more than wiggle her fingers from the waist up.. Now its time to pull the hogtie. We fold her legs up, cross them behind her, and wrap her ankles in rope. As we go to pull the hogtie, Cobie taps out. The upper body harness is too tight and her hands are falling asleep.. We will have to untie her an attack this from another angle.. Don't miss Part 2!

Duration: 23:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Catsuit Part 1

Tractor Suspended

Fayth has a friend not too far from us with a lot of land, a big farm on it and a kinky streak a mile wide. We go down there for an afternoon of fun and wild kinky action and have a great time shooting with him. Near the end of the day, Farmer Joe as he is known, drove the tractor out so that we could do some fun with it.

Duration: 6:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

Download Tractor Suspended

Update 700! My final update

It's update 700 on BoundLife! The website has been around since 2006 (with Gina until 2018), and then with me from 2019! I posted updates for 2 years and I really enjoyed it! Those of you who know me, are probably aware that circumstances are not great for me right now. I'm sorry to have to inform you this will be my last update. I hope some other great kinky girl wants to take over the website and continue on a weekly journey of bondage exploration! If you want to contact me, you can always write me, my details are on my page :)
My sister Isis (the other tall blonde girl) is interested in trying out some more bondage with her girlfriend Sabine. Or maybe you prefer a new girl, like Roxy, she is very keen to make some updates. Or maybe a few girls can post updates here? Keep checking this website to see who will appear on the next Saturdays, there will be plenty of surprises for members! Thank you all for supporting me and for your lovely messages, who knows. I might be back in the fu.

Duration: 4:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14683kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 498.2 MB

Download Update 700! My final update