Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Snooty blonde strappado bound outdoors

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I installed a pool in my back yard and it is simply beautiful. I didn't obtain a permit from the county for this and I've been dodging their attempts to contact me. I've been successful at avoiding them until they send leggy blonde Reagan Lush to my home. She's arrogant right off the bat telling me I will have to fill the pool with cement since it is not up to code and was put in without the permit. I grab a rag filled with chemicals from the pool and press it up against her face. The pretty girl struggles and tries to fight me off, but the fumes overtake her and she is soon putty in my hands. I bend the bimbo over a table and quickly rope up her arms behind her back crushing her elbows together. Reagan is so woozey that she doesn't realize what is going on. I tell her she will soon be signing off on my permit. I stuff her mouth with a big rag and wrap her face with layer upon layer of duct tape until she is effectively gagged. I walk her over a few feet where I attach her b.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3383kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 224.6 MB

Download Snooty blonde strappado bound outdoors

Her Hopeless Rebellion part 7

Back for her second round of BDSM, Cosima is a bit more confident...and rebellious...she actually surprises me with her first "fuck you" but I dont think she was surprised with my response...she certainly knew what she was getting herself into by pushing my hand...I spread her long legs, leaving her pussy open for my inspirations...but she has no intentions of breaking that easily...through total helplessness, the lovely Cosima keeps her composure and stands her rebellious ground...It isnt until the third scene, when she actually responds as I would like...She endures tough bondage, sincere impact and a variety of activities meant to weaken her resistance...her total submission is only gained with her orgasms, but fades away with the pleasure I bring her...perhaps, in time, Cosima will learn to be a good slave...then again, I did enjoy toying with her hopeless rebellion.

Duration: 10:38
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 818kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 78.5 MB

Download Her Hopeless Rebellion part 7

A Young Sub for Ogre part 1

Just when you think adult models cant get any younger looking, along comes Maddy Rose...I made sure to check her age identification myself...She's nineteen, less than 100 pounds and from a small town in the south...but she has big city girl BDSM fantasies and that's mostly what matters here...With no experience with bondage or submissive protocols, I take it slow with Maddy...I talk to her, I direct her to strip, I grope her...her pussy is dripping by the time my hand makes it down there...she barely notices the tight clamps on her nipples and it becomes apparent that Maddy is willing to suffer...she finds enjoyment in it...Her orgasms are quiet, almost as if she's embarrassed to cum for us...but in the second scene, I put her through rolling multiple orgasms with her first squirt and leave her there till she's begging for release...I end the day with a two point suspension...hanging like a captured animal, I plug her pussy and whip her ass and admire the sleek lines of her body as sh.

Duration: 14:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1280kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 160.3 MB

Download A Young Sub for Ogre part 1

My Games With Gigi

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Though Gigi is a good girl and obeying what Dr. Lomp orders, it is clear that she is not good at pain of fire. Lomp is aware of this lack of endurance and applying candle fire just on poor girl's sweet pussy. Anyway, this is just a little "warming up", and then various extreme torture will touch to this helpless cunt. Gigi has her blindfold covering her sight, she must silently wait her bitter fate. Watch her sweet suffering under Dr. Lomp's famous strokes.

Duration: 16:21
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 11193kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download My Games With Gigi

Return Domination For Skinny Slave

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Gigi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Hardcore

On many of the viewers' request Gigi is in the role of a slave again. It is a four-part story, where all strokes, marks and sounds are real.

Duration: 19:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Return Domination For Skinny Slave

Katy Parker & Jesika Gold

Cast: Katy Parker & Jesika Gold
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Lesby, Toy

We really don't know what Cipriana, this young slut thinks about herself... it was high time to discipline her, so we gathered our best dommes to do justice and teach her where she belongs to. Watch the princess cry as she's being beaten and humiliated...!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Katy Parker & Jesika Gold

The New Workout Routine

Cupcake and Agatha are ready to tackle their daily workout, but what will they do today? Cupcake tells Agatha about a new workout that a friend was talking about called bondage resistance training. They decide to give it a try and call the instructor over. He shows up and gets right to the workout, tightly tying and gagging the girls up on their kitchen counter. Once they're tied up he tells them he will be back in an hour to let them out. The girls are confused. They thought this was supposed to be a workout of some kind. They start to panic and try to get out of the tight ropes. They struggle hard and roll around on the counter, desperately trying to free themselves and drooling through their gags! An hour later, the instructor comes back. The girls are exhausted and whimpering to be let go. As he removes the ropes and gags, the confused girls ask him why he left and why didn't he give them a workout. The instructor looks at their sweaty disheveled faces and laughs.. "Looks to me l.

Duration: 25:22
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps

File size: 573.6 MB

Download The New Workout Routine

First Time Ever Tied Up

Tiara is a gorgeous Asian model I met on the internet. Setting this shoot up was a bit of a challenge as English is her second language, and my Thai is non-existent. She shows up 5 minutes early and gives me a big hug, and I just know everything is going to work out great. I send her into the wardrobe closet and she picks out a sexy ruched satin blouse and a shiny wetlook skirt. She says it reminds her of Sailor Moon. Perfect. I ask her if she's ever been tied up before, and the answer is a resounding "NO". It's first time ever being tied up, and so we get right to it. I pull her in from off screen with her hands tied and begin tying her very tightly. She struggles and tries to disapprove, but I easily overpower her and soon she is ballgagged and hogtied in a nice tight shiny package on the floor.. She struggles and moans in distress, and from her reactions and movements you can very much tell that this is indeed the first time she's ever been tied up. So much fun to watch! Featuring.

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5219kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 910.3 MB

Download First Time Ever Tied Up

Bound on the Coffee Table

I do so love tormenting my lovely slave. She looks beautiful in the new knee high patterned stockings a fan sent her so we simply had to use them in a video. So today, I decided that I wanted Vivienne to be the centrepiece of our coffee table. She was kind enough to put on the super long socks and a pair of red bikini panties. Once she was dressed, I go to work. Her arms and elbows are tightly bound, and I wrap rope above her breasts, to anchor her ankles to. I stuffed panties into her mouth and then locked them in with rope, wrapping it around her mouth, over and over again.

Duration: 6:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4414kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 222.3 MB

Download Bound on the Coffee Table

Wall orgasms for Natalia Forrest

Natalia Forrest hates the orgasm belt! She always complains about it, because she wants to have control over her own orgasms. She doesn't like being all helpless and just having to orgasm over and over again. It's so much fun to see Natalia is this predicament. She tries to stop this terrible ordeal, but she is gagged and locked. A spread eagle position on the wall is a perfect display for this orgasm fest! There is no stopping these waves of pleasure!

Duration: 4:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14596kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 491.7 MB

Download Wall orgasms for Natalia Forrest

Jade Indica - frustrated

Frustrated by her ordeal, Jade is outside her motel room, smoking a cigarette. She smokes a lot more now she is locked in a chastity belt with 2 plugs inside her. So maybe being double plugged is not good for your health. who knows?
Jade comments on how her Chastity Deal is almost over, and that's a good thing, because she is ready to explode! She feels the plugs with every step she takes, and sitting down or bending over makes the anal plug go in deeper! She mutters some more before going back inside, it is too cold to smoke any more cigarettes.
Lying down on her bed, she finds out that she can move the belt a little, making the plugs go in and out, maybe just a centimeter. Although she gets a little pleasure from this, it is not nearly enough to make her cum. Even more frustrated, she gives up and grabs the tv remote. But the cheap motel tv doesn't work. Jade almost loses it, tugging on the tv cables and shaking the tv, but it is .
There is nothing else to do for her. she will ju.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 308.8 MB

Download Jade Indica - frustrated

The Manipulative Masseuse Strikes Again!

Janira has been working long hours and realizes she has some really tense muscles. She would love a massage but doesn't even have time to step away from her desk! She looks online and finds someone who does outcalls for a really great price. She is in such a rush that she doesn't bother looking for reviews or references and calls him up to book him on a whim. She gives him the address to her home office and a short time later the masseuse finally shows up to Janira's office and quickly sets up. He tells her she will need to strip fully nude and steps out of the room while she disrobes. While out of the room, the masseuse preps his cloth and solution to help make his plan go a little smoother. She lies down and tells him she is ready, still completely unaware that this man is not actually a masseuse at all! He comes in and begins massaging her back with oil, but it's not long before he can't wait to get started and pulls out the cloth with one hand. He sneaks up underneath her, clampin.

Duration: 14:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 748.1 MB

Download The Manipulative Masseuse Strikes Again!

Journalist Apprentice Punished Hard

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Maximilian Lomp
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Lomp, when he isn't playing around with his favorites, is a businessman. He was visited by a 19-year-old journalist apprentice from a local newspaper in this capacity of his. The whipping of her back, bottom and soles doesn't have a better result than her boobs in Part I. Lomps needs some rest. The young bosomy apprentice seems to make him sweat.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Journalist Apprentice Punished Hard

Crotch Rope Tug O' War

Cast: Nyxon , Sadie Holmes

Sadie and Nyxon are roommates and want to go out for the night. They come out of their rooms and notice they are wearing the same outfit. The girls both insist that the other should go put something else on. Finally when their male roommate can't take anymore, he comes up with a brilliant idea. The girls will have a good old fashioned tug o war, and the loser has to change her clothes. The girls agree and the roommate grabs some rope. The girls are confused as he ties them opposite each other on the bed, but he assures them he's securing them to make sure its a fair contest. Once their arms are bound and they are helplessly tied to the bed, he ballgags them. Now amid a shower of muffled protests, he ties on some tight crotch ropes on the girls and connects them through an anchor in the ceiling. The girls now understand what was meant by "tug o war".. If one girl moves in the slightest, it pulls the other girls rope tighter up into her pussy. The girls attention turns to each other. F.

Duration: 19:52
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps

File size: 447.5 MB

Download Crotch Rope Tug O' War

Glamour Girl Bound and Vibed

Sexy Sablique is a bridesmaid at a fancy wedding. She is striking in her satin gown. What happens when she sneaks off with a groomsman that has a kinky side?.. Now tied down behind the stage and fitted with a vibrator in just the right spot.. Will that ballgag be enough to keep her quiet through several orgasms? Will she be untied in time to catch up with the bridal party?! So many questions! Featuring: Sablique Von Lux

Duration: 28:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5988kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Glamour Girl Bound and Vibed

KC Session 648

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.

Duration: 26:52
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2347kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 500.6 MB

Download KC Session 648

Living Doll Training

Cast: Agatha Delicious

Bratty Agatha is in need of an attitude adjustment and her boyfriend knows a remedy that just might work. When she gets home from work, she is in a bad mood like usual, but he talks her into putting on a zentai catsuit and straps her into a leather straightjacket. He grabs a ballgag and she dodges it as he tries to put it in her mouth. This brat is in some serious need of some discipline..

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5157kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 934.3 MB

Download Living Doll Training

Black Lingerie Bent Over Bondage

We do something a little bit different for the update today. Vivienne is bound hanging from her torso and chest, kneeling on the bed. She is XXXX to try and hold herself up. But then her ankles are bound to her thighs and she is completely off balance. She tries to keep herself comfortable but doesn't manage for very long. After this, I make sure to take advantage of her position and vulnerability.

Duration: 6:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 99.2 MB

Download Black Lingerie Bent Over Bondage

Leggy banker double teamed

Leggy bank manager Star Nine sits at her computer working from home. Dominic Wolfe and I tiptoe in and ambush her from behind. Dominic wrestles her from behind and behind tying her wrists together behind the chair. I demand that Star give us the password to access the bank's data bank, but Star tells us the code is changed every week and she hasn't received the new code yet. He wraps her tightly with rope under and over her breasts as I bind her ankles together and attach them to the chair. We continue adding rope and Star begs us to wait for the Fedex delivery of the new code. Instead we add even more rope while helpless beauty grunts and moans from the tight bondage. The doorbell rings and the pass code is delivered. I XXXX Star to call it in to the bank as my partner in crime ropes up her long legs. I grab Star's phone and she knows she has no choice but to call it in and activate the code. Things are progressing, but Star begins to stutter and the bank security disconnec.

Duration: 8:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3383kbps

File size: 210.7 MB

Download Leggy banker double teamed